[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

8 minutes ago, nonski said:

liveblogging team are your ready?

@Rania Zeid @LyraYoo @ezze @drmjs @yren @juju84 @jigee @sakura2016 @sharreb @alekaonu @dhia205 @andy78 @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven

and of course my dongsaeng @jeonghyang

So ready!!! OMG! I am so anxious thinking what's in store for us tonight!!! 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, yren said:

hi guys!! Just got home and just in time for W! It's been a long time since I posted here because I've been very busy! But I am so thankful for all the updates and pics you guys had posted!! you totally rock!! :D Now off we wait for ep 10!! so excited and anxious at the same time!!! :crazy:

glad to see you back with us here!! :) and yes I'm dying here out of excitement and anxciouty!! :crazy:

10 minutes ago, Benzkiegirl said:

Good evening or good morning classmates!!!! I'm always ready for our class every Wednesday and Thursday evening!:) And I hate being absent...coz I don't want to miss a single topic in the discussion:P Can't wait for our film viewing of #WTwoWorlds as part of our Webtoon Subject:D:w00t: Seriously, I'm excited for this unpredictable drama that made my life crazy:crazy: 

just want to share these photos with you guys, coz i am a fan of JongJooCouple♥ I've uploaded this in my IG.:)

and oh...we already have 4 kissing scenes and counting??? i'm expecting more...lol 

I've watch episode 7 for 13 times already...hahaha

thank you for th pics!! :) 

hhhhhhhhhhhh this is the only class that we don't want to miss or end and feel so excited for!! :lol: 

16 minutes ago, camichi said:

Chingus i have a petition...Please since i am at the other side of the world let me know how ep 10 is goin in advance

Don t let me die....:dissapointed_relieved: i beg you.

don't worry they won't let you die chingu!! our live recapers are live savors here!! :D 

thank you so much for all th liv recapers in advance!! :wub: 

8 minutes ago, nonski said:

aiyeeeeh! @LyraYoo this really captures the feeling

bless our connections jebal!

liveblogging team are your ready?

@Rania Zeid @LyraYoo @ezze @drmjs @yren @juju84 @jigee @sakura2016 @sharreb @alekaonu @dhia205 @andy78 @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven

and of course my dongsaeng @jeonghyang

unfortunatly I don't do liv recaping sinc it's too confuing but I'm rady to watch the episode "hopefully"!! :w00t:

12 minutes ago, andy78 said:

My friends i think i won't be able to do recap today...i have a meeting and might take time...i'll join you as soon as i can...

we will be waiting for you chingu!! good luck for your mting!! :) 

14 minutes ago, mabelialong said:

so tonoght ep 10 and tomorrow ep 11 ?

yes!! w will have an episode today and anothr tomorrow as usual!! :) 

• Like 2

Wow for a change its not KC or YJ recapping. Its SB! 

Eek 2nd tym seeing ghost with daddy face is doubly scary.

That scene where he puts the ring into the palm of her hand.. Still heartbroken.

Sb's hair seems more mushroom thn usual.. Is it just me.

Daddynim is busy drawing. He picks back up the same picture yeonjoo was looking the forst tym she came to scout around. The one he wrote about monster.

Scary daddt or shd i say ghost daddy is at the morror2. Super creepy. Kudos to the actor. Flashes back to the scene where daddy was first pulled into the manhwa and stabbed kang chul. Seems like daddy already met ghost that fine night

• Like 5

starting now

flashback scenes

kc holding at yj arms

kc imagines her being shot

hooded killer coming to real world

kc falling off from the building

manhwa resets

yj goes for the ring and bumps to kc

SM drawing happy ending for W

SM giving his face to hooded killer

Assemblyman getting caught

SM falling from the building

hooded killer at the airplane with SM

-------------------------

SB checks on SM inside his workroom and then goes out

SM calls out SB but no answer, goes on to check his files

Goya's painting falling from the foler

SM ripping it into two, he hears workpad comes to life

it's his face, the killer talking back to him, saying something

SM is taken aback, backs in the corner

killer SM talking to himself in the mirror

recalls back the time when SM stabbed KC and he stabbed him back but to no effect

SM rans but was taken by the hooded killer, OMG, scary!

SM rans back to his workpad but killer SM grabs writer SM

writers SM is struggling, killer SM talks to him and grabbed him

killer SM is now in the mirror handcombing his hair seems satisfied

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

• Like 10

Daddy oh is in his study...they're showing how he lost his face...seems like the killler is the only one who's aware that his in a webtoon....the killer saw him that night when he stabbed kc at the rooftop.... Now the killer is out on the t tabs screen while having a confrontation with daddy oh!

• Like 10

START....

SB naration about W....previous OTP scenes...

Begin with scene before SB found daddy Oh faceless. He came to daddy Oh room and tell that he is about to buy some food.

Daddy Oh left alone, calling for SB...(dang wasn't he just left appa...). Daddy Oh looking for something. Found the devils picture and he tear it apart.

The monitor is shine...the killer talk to him..daddy Oh startled. The killer praise him for his goodwork by giving him a face now. The killer said let's kill Kang Chul now, Isn't that what you want too?

Back to the scene where daddy Oh stabbed KC. Omo..turn out daddy Oh met the killer too at the rooftop.

The killer keep talking...daddy Oh frightening. The killer can come from the MONITOR!!!!! grabbed daddy Oh collar and mad at him...

SB come back...calling for daddy Oh. Find daddy Oh lying at his monitor....and the faceless scene.... SB is histerical and he faint.

The killer tell daddy Oh to sit, Daddy Oh back to his seat. The kiler put on his suit. Daddy Oh draw him the gun and bullets.... he just do what the killer ask...

To the scene at the broadcast station. the doraemon door appear. The killer come out from it start shooting as the last episode

• Like 11

Scary . the two hands from the screen came out grabbing writernim.. Then with those hands scary ghost daddy appeats.

Sb is back. Hes gonna be scared shitless again...

He took off his specs and rubbed his eyes. Unable to comprehend writernim faceless2 face.those white subtitles cont to be on the screen.

Ghost daddy loves wearing black leather by the way and gelled his hair arnold style. Maniacally happy loading his gun

• Like 7