[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Even though its gonna be sad when Kang Chul and Oh Yeon Joo gonna momentary break up in the next episode, i'm curious of what Chul do to change his emotion to make Yeon Joo comeback to her real world in that rooftop scene from the preview of ep 8

• Like 11

tumblr_obwgwgqp9S1tdfsf6o1_400.gif

tumblr_obwgwgqp9S1tdfsf6o2_400.gif

tumblr_obwgwgqp9S1tdfsf6o3_400.gif

tumblr_obwgwgqp9S1tdfsf6o4_400.gif

tumblr_obwgwgqp9S1tdfsf6o5_400.gif

tumblr_obwgwgqp9S1tdfsf6o6_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_obwgwgqp9S1tdfsf6o7_400.gif

tumblr_obwgwgqp9S1tdfsf6o8_400.gif

tumblr_obwgwgqp9S1tdfsf6o9_400.gif

tumblr_obwgwgqp9S1tdfsf6o10_400.gif    

Kang Chul + being macho

cr: vivere-militare-est-1991

• Like 19

On 14/8/2016 at 0:10 AM, Ondine said:

Thanks for bringing that here! I looked at the article via Google Translate and it seems to talk about the writer's inspirations for the other aspects of the story (like A Ha's "Take on Me" and Blade Runner). I hope there'll be a full translation of it eventually. :)

I have finished the second part.

http://amyhsk.tumblr.com/post/148980150738/w-lee-jong-suk-and-jin-jong-ohs-parallel-theory

• Like 11

3 hours ago, MarieJose said:

WHAAAAAAATTTT ????????? MBC IS DOING IT AGAIN ?????!!?!?!?!!

but on the schedule it's already written that ep 8 will be on the 17 ?? Or 18 ?? Okay i don't know exactly but i'm sure it's this week !! Seriouslyyyy why are they doing thissss ... they are ruining EVERYTHING !!!!! And i think everyone noticed how it got soooo boring because there was only one ep last week even number of comments and spazzing wasn't as usual !! MBC IS GETTING ON MY NERVES !! Why did it have to be them broadcasting it WHYYYYY!!!

oh hi everyone :( 

till now it's said that we will have epiode 8 as usual but what about episode 9?!! and I hope they won't take episode 8 from us or I'll lose my mind!! :crazy::tears: 

3 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

MBC really get into my nerve even with "KC listed as olympic athlete for shooting the schedule for shooting games is over and KC won the gold medals and S hould has been returning from Rio right now"

...SO GIVE ME BACK MY W !!!!!!

GIVE US OUR W!!!!

52 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

cr. as tagged

thank you for sharing them!! :wub: 

this is really me :lol: 

tumblr_obtr4tUOz81u7ppjwo1_1280.jpg

cr: as tagged

2 hours ago, jjongah4eva said:

Even though its gonna be sad when Kang Chul and Oh Yeon Joo gonna momentary break up in the next episode, i'm curious of what Chul do to change his emotion to make Yeon Joo comeback to her real world in that rooftop scene from the preview of ep 8

I am terrified of that!! what kind of a cliffhanger will he do to end her back to her world?!! why did he have to be on a rooftop?!! :scream: I Really Want Him To Stay Away From Every Hight Place In The Entire Korea!! :confounded:

5 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

Oh YeonJoo will etch into my heart, secured a position on my list of Rare female characters that is profounding selfless in love.

sorry to cut your post!! :) I really loved reading it!! but I think that for now though Kang Cheol does found a new reason to live through Yeon Joo's love that reason isn't permanent for him yet!! he till believe that will diapeare and he will be left all alone by himself in his fake life and is only living the moment with her without taking full controle over his life not believing in his ability or worth to do that but the hooded man will puh him to take some controle over his life to fight back to avenge his family and protect Yeon Joo though he still won't believe in his happy ending and that would be Yeon Joo's job to change that!! :D

yes!! Yeon Joo is really a great character and I think this is the 1st time we see the female lead saving and protecting the male lead over and over again which I love!! Yeon Joo our hero's savior!!  :wub: 

• Like 10

LJs Is cute. I like his angry scene (Pinocchio) n crying scene (pinochio) and his potrayal of Park Soo Ha (i can hear your voice). Well, in W he add up another point - his fighting scene was great. I hope he buff a little bit.. Sometimes i saw him too skinny. The chemistry of OTP also great but I hope YJ will not be some damsell in distress. 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, oohhkkay said:

“W” Lee Jong Suk and Jin Jong-oh’s parallel theory (Continued)

Writer Song got inspired from the MV “Take on Me” by Norway pop band a-ha. This MV was released in the year 1985 and became a sensational hit. The MV depicts love between the male lead in the comic and the female lead who looked at him from reality, the male lead in the comic stretched out his hand outside the comic and pulled the female lead inside the comic. Writer Song was a big fan of a-Ha when she was in secondary school, Take on Me MV was stuck to her mind back then and she received inspiration from it. 

In W, the lead character in the comic acquires his own self will and lives on his own, unrelated to his creator’s will. Through this, it is not about who made us and placed us in this system to grow, but it starts a philosophical discussion on subjects like whether it is right to lead our own life in our way. When we talked to Writer Song about this, she said she liked SF movie Blade Runner, and that (T/N: I think this that was referring to what the reporter wrote before) was because she often places topics about searching for origin of existence in her works.

(Original article)

http://www.hankookilbo.com/v/036201e8dca74b3b80a4a5b3e25ae62f

• Like 14

43 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

“I was afraid.. I was afraid i may never be able to see you again.”

cr: seoul-leaf.

@sakura2016  I am afraid I don't get to see them this week?  I hope we do ....missing them much:bawling:  

@taskdramafanatic  Thanks for the MV - love the song so much - a really beautiful video indeed

I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you, is you

Being you, just you
Yeah the reason I love you
Is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you...

--- :wub:Cheering on our OTP and they the gold medal winners!  :blush:@Sarang21  TQ so much for sharing those pics (credit to the owners too) - could not help giggling and smiling to myself and feeling so warmth about them ..... after a hard day work at office.  TQ TQ:heart:

• Like 6