[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I don't know if I'll share this or not...but I'll share it anyway since I made a promise to @sakura2016 that I'll post my MV here the next time I'll make one again... hope you'll like it... and this is the only thing I can contribute right now... I don't know if I can spazz too 'cause my pinky finger is swollen right now...and it's hard for me to type...

Song: Darin - Only you can save me

PS: I forgot to thank you guys for being active in this thread...and for the updates too @Rania Zeid @irenetan @nonski @ilwoo_aein@snowglobe147 for the translation...and for all the Worldiz out there...I can't mention you one by one....thank you guys...always been thankful.... 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji back to lurking.... 38iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I don't if I'll share this or not...but I'll share it anyway since I made a promise to @sakura2016 that I'll post my MV here the next time I'll make one again... hope you'll like it... and this is the only thing I can contribute right now... I don't know if I can spazz too 'cause my pinky finger is swollen right now...and it's hard for me to type...

PS: I forgot to thank you guys for being active in this thread...and for the updates too @Rania Zeid @irenetan @nonski @ilwoo_aein@snowglobe147 for the translation...and for all the Worldiz out there...I can't mention you one by one....thank you guys...always been thankful.... 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji back to lurking.... 38iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

ohh welcomeee backkk miss uu hereee :wub::wub:

ur MV is aweeesoooomeee u r sooo good in editing veryyy nice joob hugssss  

• Like 10

006wu1Jfjw1f6sjpivpm7j30kt0jpdgp.jpg

Cr: As tagged

[Fan Art] Lee Jong Suk - "W-Two Worlds" Ep 7

2 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

leejongsuk & HanHyoJoo Bed scene in W-Two Worlds got in 5 days  11.52 millions views '

:w00t::w00t:'

@Rania Zeid I'm sure there'll be much more views if only Jong Suk would take off his top. :rolleyes: 

• Like 14

hi chingus!! I'm sorry I couldn't post much lately but I got a little busy and my laptop isn't in it's best condition but I want to rad every post and reply to it which is hard to do but I'll do as much as I can and my laptop allows me!! :) missed this thread, you all and all your posts!! :wub: 

I LOVE THIS DRAMA AND MY OTP!! :heart: 

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I don't if I'll share this or not...but I'll share it anyway since I made a promise to @sakura2016 that I'll post my MV here the next time I'll make one again... hope you'll like it... and this is the only thing I can contribute right now... I don't know if I can spazz too 'cause my pinky finger is swollen right now...and it's hard for me to type...

Great MV @i.am.bugz.funny - watched it twice!   TQ

• Like 5

14 hours ago, evie7 said:

We do need more of them chingulonely-onion-head-emoticon.gif  I miss them..

I think we are going to gave to wait another week:cry: Since MBC is going to air that special episode on Monday, I'm sure they are not planning on showing an new one. 

Thanks a lot for the info...Noooo,it was hard enough with how things ended and now we have to wait another week,curious if they don't plan to air one ep and be even adding that special episode aka BTS stuff,such lousy luck!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

Cr: As tagged

Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo - "W-Two Worlds" Ep 7

@irenetan. for that bedscne. i believed he did kissed her when Blur Bodyguard crashed in, yeah. at least the No.4 choice- pervy me would like to think so. huh... time to make a self-lock door, that bar blur-guard from entering.
but chul-ah, you forget, we fans can peep and nose-bled too.

• Like 9