[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

On 13/08/2016 at 11:31 AM, Lady_Fay said:

This drama really is well received and loved all around the international blogosphere. I found a few more reviews for the last episode I want to share with all of you...

thank you so much for sharing!! :) 

On 13/08/2016 at 11:31 AM, thea2410 said:

i made a FMV for W OST part 3 with eng sub. :) i just wanna share it here~ hehehe :wub:

i honestly love this song so much! it's become my favorite now. it's so haunting and i love it! the meaning of the song tho.. :tears:makes me cry. it's so meaningful and beautiful! :wub:

thank you so much for th MV and hope you kep making more for our OTP/drama!! :D 

it mad me cry without understanding much of it but after undrstanding it fully I cried even more!! :tears: but there is hope in it!! as if Yeon Joo is asuring Kang Cheol that they'll reach their happiness!! 

On 13/08/2016 at 11:37 AM, hallyus said:

Thanks @Rania Zeid for the updated filming photos! From the body and hair style, I think she looks more like Eugene than Hyojoo. 
As the filming goes so much earlier than what had aired, I really have no idea what kind of scene that they're filming. At this point, they might have finished filming up to episode 14 since last week we got a glimpse of their scenario film books which written episode 12 on it. I made some guesses of the timeline by the filming photos only I'm not really sure about it. But let me give it a try...

Hide contents

This photo of Hyojoo wearing necklace with ring as the pendant, posted a week ago.

Spotted filming outside. Wearing the same clothes.

Spotted filming inside her hospital. Still wearing the same clothes. So basically she's going to back to her real world and continues her life... I'm expecting this to be aired on episode 9? LOL

Spotted in Yeonjoo's hospital?

This one where I'm not sure... Chul seems to wear the same clothes only his hairstyle is a bit different. Reading the previous article that has been translated, it is said that whenever Chul goes to the real world, his style would be different than when he is in manhwa world, right? As there are a lot of his filming picture wearing those black clothes, I'm pretty sure Chul will go back again to the real world. Look closely to Yeonjoo's clothes in the last picture above, I think she is still wearing the same blue blouse (and notice her wristwatch! It's totally the same with the picture that posted by bh_ent) so all photos above are related to each other, I guess.

I'm sure he'll go to the real world again but in the stills you posted he is in his world!! there are other stills of him with the same outfit in his car with his other bodygard and they were in front of the hospital of his world and Yeon Joo was there too!!

• Like 7

On 13/08/2016 at 0:33 PM, hallyus said:

I made gif sets but tumblr hates me :sweatingbullets: I think some of the files' size are too big. So let me just post it here, I put the rest inside the spoiler.

Hide contents

thank you for th gif!! :wub: I love how he wanted to wait till she waks up to eat together!! :heart: 

On 13/08/2016 at 4:19 PM, irenetan said:

Lee Jong Suk @ "W- Two Worlds" Filming Set

now I'm more sure it's Yeon Joo not Soo Hee!! would Kang Cheol run like that to Soo Hee?!! don't think so!!

Spoiler

cr:kwbijs89_psh

• Like 6

On 13/08/2016 at 6:57 PM, Rania Zeid said:
On 13/08/2016 at 6:44 PM, Plummpychan said:
Hi everyone,  I know it's already been questioned before but I need to confirm this once more,  isn't it So hee the one that we've seen on this BTS? I need to point this out once more as I've just noticed that Kang Chul patting her hair on that BTS pict on the left,  isn't it? Arghh am so curious as to why on earth would he need to pat Soo hee's hair or showing his affection to her :crazy:??

hahahahahaha well he ll try to make her the 1st lead of the webton again i guess so that she doesn't disappear 

I don't think Kang Cheol would do such a thing!! he's not someone to pretend with his feelings and his smile in the pics shows that he's genuine!!

On 13/08/2016 at 7:51 PM, tenten0227 said:

I don't know if I'm the only one but I really want LJS and HHJ to do magazine photoshoots together x) And also for the two of them and the rest of the cast to appear of Running Man! I don't know if the PD for Running Man has plans but they can definitely do an episode based off of W's theme just like they have done for so many other dramas and invited their cast. I loved HHJ when she was on Running Man, she's the best female guest to appear of the show! Also LJS hasn't been on RM for quite long too xP Who else agrees? 

I think that they will do!! the drama is so popular so it's hard that they won't!! 

and about being in Running Man, I would LOVE that!! I loved Lee Jong Seeok's episodes in Running Man and it would be great to see him and W cast there!! :wub: 

On 13/08/2016 at 7:17 PM, shynaz said:

Im back from Holiday but still continue holiday for next week...:phew:

Happy 504 pages...We are the middle and excited for the 8 episode..:blush:

My review episode 7..Its the slow just like episode 6.I love the interaction between YJ and KC..love all moments:heart: but Why I am too excited to last scene..May be I weird to look for the suspense scene...:w00t:

The most important I dont want erased or dream scene..please writer dont make all this scene..I want YJ know and Protect KC to show how to fight masked man..

I'm sure she won't leave Kang Cheol by himself as he wants to!! she was always with him and will always be!! :D 

• Like 8

On 13/08/2016 at 8:05 PM, Ondine said:

I really want them to do magazine photo shoots together, especially after seeing HHJ's upcoming (?) one for Grazia. I love her on Running Man too, but isn't RM on a rival network?

they used to invite guests of rival broadcast dramas (like Lee Jong Seok and the rest of School 2013 syudent cast which was broadcasted in KBS and  Kim Soo Hyun for Thee Moon That Embraces The Sun which is broadcasted in MBC) but I think that they do that when the dramas are popular and after the ending of the drama!! 

18 hours ago, i_need_ep8 said:

Hello Everyone!!!

It's my first time joining a forum and I'd like to start off by thanking everyone here who have made shipping this couple and obsessing over W so much fun. I used to be a silent shipper (literally have been for 16 years of watching kdrama) but I decided to crack the shell because I think I found the perfect drama that deserves more than just a lurking fan! (Honestly, I started to feel like a creep with the number of times I've laughed out loud over these wonderful posts and hilarious comments alone at home) My neighbors think I'm crazy because I live alone and is usually more like Park Shin Hye's character in Flower Boys Next Door but have been, and I quote, "laughing and shrieking a lot especially at 6 am." (that's when W airs on my side of the world...) 

I'd just like to say, please pardon my random and weird future comments, I wanted OYJ to pick 4 too :flushed:, and thank you for making me brave enough to stop lurking alone :heart:

Now on with my random thoughts:

I think KC has lost his cool after falling in love. He was so flustered (ep 7) that he asked the guard whether or not he knew how to knock first. The whole time I was like, "KC... you're the one who chose to get some action in a bedroom with sensor doors. How are they supposed to knock... wait... oh...:glasses: you naughty boy... 

I also thought it was sweet how he still wanted to make her happy by tying her shoe laces (scene from the ep 8 preview in the elevator) despite deciding to part ways. 

Lastly, I feel like it wouldn't matter if I miss MBC's recap special on Monday because I've watched the episodes so many times, IT'S ALREADY INGRAINED INTO MY SOUL. NOTHING CAN PACIFY MY CRAVING FOR W, NOT EVEN NEW EPISODES. I want a real life happy ending... or a happy never ending...

Hi and welcom to W thread!! glad you decided to joine us and stop being a silent lurker, lets have great fun all of us here sharing our love for thi great drama!! :D

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she wanted to but she couldn't say it out loud, though she showed that with her 4 fingers!!:lol: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor guy it's his 1st time to be in such position :lol: but I really love how he shows his love and concerne for her and wants to please her us much as he have time with her and till the last moment, it's really swet of him but it's sad!!  

I want every episode of this drama new/combined dosn't mattr but sure thing I WANT MY NEW EPISODES!! 

just give us their endless happiness!! :wub: 

21 hours ago, sharreb said:

Sorry to cut your post @sakura2016 i really love Ben's song maybe its her clear tone in delivering d lyrics. I find some of the lyrics reflect so well on them.

kC: i only have you. I have nothing else but you. [Oh my..]

Yj: though i cant reach you, though i cant hug you.though i cry by myself. [sobs im imaginin this part if and when kc sends yj back to her world for good]

@jigee u r vy welcome. I really got the feels when i watch her mvs. When she makes new ones il b sure to post here.

So its been 4days. Im still fluttering when i rewatch all those sweet scenes. Wondering when we get kiss no.5 :lol::phew:

:heart: we need more of kang chul n yeon joo

yes sh has a really beautiful voice and the song is spot on for our OTP!! :bawling: I want them to be happy!! 

z

22 hours ago, Limerence94 said:

Hi lads, 

finally back here after 3 weeks of hiatus.. the thread sure has been active. the last time i was here it was around like page 200.. LOL 

does anyone know if the special episode on monday will be put online for us viewers?

p.s:

here's a romantic video on kang chul and yeon joo. /hugs/

welcome back and thank you for the video!! :)

I really don't know but I hope so!! but you can watch it livestream on MBC!!

23 hours ago, Jafstar said:

Awwwww girl!!!  :tears: I totally skipped on the first two MVs when I saw the 3rd MV with the song from Ben! It bled my heart when I heard it in Healer, now I'm triple times bleeding!! Wah! That's a genius move to combine those pics and song. My fav line: "A person my heart longs for till it bruises....its you." Thanks.ever.so.much. @sakura2016 Off to cry a Han River of my own. :bawling: :blush:

I need ep 8 today. Re-watching 1-7 isn't helping.

Thanks to all for feeding this W thirst. You're all awesome!

you're most welcome :) yes that was a great choice for the song!! it fits perfectly our OTP and it gives new meaning to the lyrics!! I can't help but cry hearing it!! :bawling: 

yes I NEED EPISODE 8!!!! 

On 13/08/2016 at 11:11 PM, camichi said:

I only hpe they have the same end like this....happyend

awwwww thank you sharing!! I never saw this video, they made such a concept in an MV before?!! when I saw So Ji Seob ssi on the video I was terrified to have a sad ending!! :o 

yes I want a happy ending for my OTP!! :wub: 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

OMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :w00t:

leejongsuk & Hanhyojoo filming WtwoWorlds 

Cr: as Tagged 

:heart::heart::heart:  this photos...

what a great starter for a new week and new day for me..haha. :DTQ! TQ! TQ!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing ..Piano Cover/version for 3rd ost "IN THE ILLUSION".

Fall in love with this songs at first 'sight' :wub: 

• Like 13

6 hours ago, hallyus said:

This thing suddenly pops out in my mind...

We do know that every time Yeonjoo goes to manhwa world, she only spent about 30mins in the real world no matter how long she lives inside the manhwa world. However, when Yeonjoo's dad went missing to the manhwa world in the episode 1 (and we know it was Chul who pulled him there), he came back after 2 days in the real world. It makes me confused a little, considering that even Yeonjoo herself spent 2 months, a week, but she always comes back to the real world within 30mins. What did Yeonjoo's dad do then? I hope the writer will explain how both worlds timing work tho, since they only mentioned that the manhwa world time is running faster than real world (manhwa published 7 years ago in real life, but the manhwa world has running for 15 years).

This part intrigues me the most: Yeonjoo skipped 2 months in the manhwa (she said that the time revolves around Chul as the main char. thus when Chul doesn't do anything the manhwa will be in the 'fast forward' mode). Next we know that the manhwa stopped (when Chul decided to kill himself) and the real world spent 2 months before finally the manhwa world continues from the same time it stopped. So...? Is it a coincidence? 

I was wondering about that too re: Daddy Oh. Also, we don't know how he came back right? When he stabbed KC, was that the shock that sent him back to the real world? Or does that rule not apply to him like it does to OYJ?

• Like 8

On 13/08/2016 at 10:23 PM, evie7 said:

I'm with you, I would pick all of the above. Really why can't she pick #2 it seems to me the combination of this and #4 would be a given. Then #3 combined w/ #4 ......:phew:

I love the way you have expressed this. It makes me want to cry for Kang Cheol ( I know it's just a drama but I can't help myself) I do agree w/you and @juju84 That this hoodie creature will give Kang Cheol a much needed purpose/direction. I can't shake this feeling that Sung Moo is more involved re this hoodie guy/creature than meets the eye.  He just seems to have a mean streak. My sister and I were talking about it and she agrees he had some sinister looks at times. 

Thank you for writing this, I just confirms my feeling. You have it just laid out perfectly:wub: I agree with everything you wrote. 

I think he looks hot in just about anything. I'm not a fan of that checkered suit but on him...crazy-monkey-emoticon-201.gif

you should see how much I cried and still crying chingu!! I don't know where is all these tears are coming from, I keep thinking I run out of tears but I end up crying again and again!! 

but I think his direction won't be as it used to be before knowing the truth!! at 1st Kang Cheol lived for his revenge for his family but would have kept living and found a new reason to live with the help of his friends and father figure but now it's not the same thing!! knowing that his family's murderer does exist will make him fight back to avenge his family and protect Yeon Joo instead of living waiting for his unhappy ending when she disappears on him but that only turned him from being a character in a romance sequel (as he wanted to live even for a short time) back to his 1st role as the main lead of the thriller/suspence webtoon but this time with no confedence or believe in his worth to have a happy ending but it will be him fighting to reach the end of his story/life with a sad ending with him having his revange before dying as best case senario!! and I reeally neeed to stop crying!! :tears:

as I see it he's not really that smart to be involved with the hooded man, actually he will hang himself if he realise that the hooded man is really there and can enter the reeal world too!! though I'd love for him to be useful once in his pathetic life!! :angry: 

I agreee with you!! he looks great in anything!! I actually loved the checkered suit on him :love: though I hate thosee kind of suits in general!! 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

OMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :w00t::w00t:

Screammmmm.. I was jus thking last night wpuld love to see a dancing scene for our otp. Now we oso get #1. Cinderella-esque. They both are a vision in white! :heart: feels so great seeing all thos pics that tells is theres an ice cream date coming n now a ballroom dance.

• Like 10

8 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

aahhh!!!thank you 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji ... I've read in your post that you're sick..are you still sick or you're healed now?... 'cause I know how hard when you're not feeling well... like me I'm suffering from a painful swollen pinky finger right now and I can't function well I can only move and use my right hand right now... get well soon chingu...

thank you dear! I feel bad that I can't spazz and post in this thread now... not like before...plus I have this swollen joint problem that limits me to do things right now... and you guys are awesome as always ...our top contributor in this thread...xoxo

komawo!!! really thank you!!!7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

haven't stated my choice yet

I want no. 4 too Kang Chul!

mianhe to all the minor's here..but hope to see no. 4 in W... a sweet no. 4

@i.am.bugz.funny kekeke. (re: "A sweet No.4) since am not coy to admit i am noona already, so not coy too to admit that has no qualms talking No.4, by far among all dramas productions done by the West (Hollywood, whether US, Brits, or Europeans.... etc), or the Asia, Japan, Taiwan, HongKong, Thai, lastly but not least, Korea.... by far, Korea's way of deliver 'No.4 scenes" are always cautious and with just pinch of salt... i will always quote Healer's ep15-16 as a classic best example, that scenes etched into my mind forever by 2015 Jan. it must be executed with good taste elegantly discretly, without a sense of cheapness, dont give the feel of using "that' to gain ratings.... only when both are both in traumas, and a heightened built up of stress and heart-wrenching in missing each others... then the reunion or cometogether with that 'refusing to reserve or unwilling to wait any more"... when two decide the other deserved the Best comfort they can give... only such scenes, normally KD producers will come up with such sweet delivery of "Option No.4 scene". just hope if ever they W's script writer and director wanted to bless Chul and Joo with No.4, hope they do something like that Healer's scene, that every moments before that scenes, build up in emotional suppression, and fans lip-biting behind scenes, yearning for them as well.... so that those anti-fans won't say such Option #4 scenes cheapened the show or unnecessarily. So far i've never seen HyoJoo in such scenes, No. 4 kind. 

re: the dating, i was hoping Chul will give her, all 4 option, before from Cinderella, to countryside, to read-books on couch, to finally moving to No.4... as a build-up. if they have a small break-up ., thanks to Chul's noble idiocy, which i fully understand here, then i hope they reunited back in No.4. just like Healer, since Healer 'Healed' me, that show has always been the Classic model of all romances dramas. i think everyone here has their own Classic, just like 'Descendant of Sun" will be one of yours, or 'Reply88', or ' You Who Came from the Stars ".... hope this W-2worlds has her own classic moments that put W2W on par with the League of Classics like Descendent, Reply and You WCFTS... etc. LJS has already a classic drama I Can Hear Your Voice been lauded as the "Must-See-Noona drama" of all times. Hope this even surpass that feat.

• Like 15

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

OMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :w00t::w00t:

leejongsuk & Hanhyojoo filming WtwoWorlds 

Cr: as Tagged 

OH MY GOD!!!!!! I WANT THIS EPISODE NOW!! but I need the others too!! can't we have all the filmed episodes...NOW?!! awwwwwwwwwwww they are killing me!! he did the Cinderella concept after all!! awwwwwwwww this man!!! :love:  they look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful together like a prince and his princess!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love::love::love::love::love:  

will we hav a kiss scene there too?!! :D 

cr: viki

• Like 17

46 minutes ago, moomooz said:

They are going to have real marriage ? Wow.. Can't wait to see next episodes. Last week was really boring. Nothing to look forward on thurs :( 

countdown to 3 days more :) 

cr to owner 

no it's not thir wedding, it's a party they are attending asz a married couple!! :love: 

13 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Heol~ The dancing BTS..

We will see all the sweet scene below in episode 8?

no don't think so!! they filmed the party scene the last week I think and they were in pisode 12 or something!! :) but we can b happy to know that the'll find a way to be together again and will be happy attending this party and we will swoon and jump of happiness for them!! :D:love: 

• Like 7

Good day Worldiz! aside from the spazzing that BTS shots give me, they also serve as reminders. That there are happy scenes ahead since some BTS shows scenes for future episodes.

I guess YJ will now have Options 1,2, & 4 (?) even if she chose Option 3. Since KC personally likes Option 4, I think he'd convince YJ to go for Option 4 too... hahaha Lucky girl indeed!

I have dropped 3 of the 4 kdramas that I started last June/July.I'll just watch them once they are completely finished. Good thing JIW's drama just started,now I can again look forward to Wed-Sat for some "escape from reality" time for myself.

Will anyone watch the special later? I'd have to miss it myself since the airing schedule is smack in the middle of my work day.Plus I don't need the recap as I've watched Ep 1-7 at least 20 times each. Hopefully the special would show some never shared/released BTS.but knowing MBC,hmph!

Have a great week ahead!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

knowing that his family's murderer does exist will make him fight back to avenge his family and protect Yeon Joo instead of living waiting for his unhappy ending when she disappears on him but that only turned him from being a character in a romance sequel (as he wanted to live even for a short time) back to his 1st role as the main lead of the thriller/suspence webtoon but this time with no confedence or believe in his worth to have a happy ending but it will be him fighting to reach the end of his story/life with a sad ending with him having his revange before dying as best case senario!! and I reeally neeed to stop crying!!

He does have to feel that his world is closing in on him and it breaks my heart too for what he is going through. To learn everything is fake or really just a lie has to have left him devastated inside. He is so isolated and alone since I know he won't share any of his thoughts or feelings about this to Yeon Joo. He is going to want to shield her from any negatives, he really can't say anything to anyone in his world about either. I think his new found purpose in fighting this Hoodie Killer, (What should we call this creature? I was about to call him Hoodie Guy but that doesn't give enough gravity to this situation.) will get him out of himself, by not dwelling on what he has learned. He will get his confidence back and I pray he will learn that as messed up as this is for him, he does have his own purpose and deserves a happy ending.

43 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Heol~ The dancing scene..Could it be part of the things that they will do for their sweet date according to the guidance book?

Does it mean we will see all the sweet scene below in episode 8?

Omo you and @Rania Zeid  are killing me w/these pics. Please keep them coming at least I will die w/a smile on my face. We have to wait 10 days to watch the episode desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, evie7 said:

He does have to feel that his world is closing in on him and it breaks my heart too for what he is going through. To learn everything is fake or really just a lie has to have left him devastated inside. He is so isolated and alone since I know he won't share any of his thoughts or feelings about this to Yeon Joo. He is going to want to shield her from any negatives, he really can't say anything to anyone in his world about either. I think his new found purpose in fighting this Hoodie Killer, (What should we call this creature? I was about to call him Hoodie Guy but that doesn't give enough gravity to this situation.) will get him out of himself, by not dwelling on what he has learned. He will get his confidence back and I pray he will learn that as messed up as this is for him, he does have his own purpose and deserves a happy ending.

Omo you and @Rania Zeid  are killing me w/these pics. Please keep them coming at least I will die w/a smile on my face. We have to wait 10 days to watch the episode desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I thought that ep 8 will air on 17 Aug.. oohh please MBC, don't postpone W anymore!!

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, evie7 said:

When i woke up this morning then i saw those dancing scene BTS i was like :w00t: Those pics really make my day! It's been like a month waiting for episode 8 chingu. I can't wait any longer :bawling:

[Fan-cam] Jongsuk filming episode 7

He's so tall and i love tall actor  :dizzy:

• Like 9

So imbc webpage clearly assigned the date on ep8. 17th aug. But i guess we still have to wait for Wed mornin to be sure we do get our W.

Screenshot_2016-08-15-10-22-51.png

Now that i recall i have never stream live raw of any dramas before. W creates a first for me. For DOTS and AOHY i jump on the wagon aft 6 episodes aired. 8 episodes aired for BIOG and LR before i started. Generally i am quite patient to wait for more episodes before i start watchin. But W was the drama i most anticipated since reading the plot a month before it aired and also have positive feelings of both the writer and HHJ. I couldn't stay away and watched it ever since the first ep aired. So far it has not only live up to the hype (however little to begin with) and surpass our expectations with a sweet plotline new twists gritty pace wonderful actin and bittersweet moments of our otp. I felt the dramagods have finally given me the perfect drama to love fawn over and lavish praise.

Lets keep our fingers crossed that we do get ep 8. And also a sharp increase in ratings (im greedy i felt it should have surpased 20 to be honest). While the rating system is flawed and sometimes underrated dramas are good inspite of ratings but good ratings will buoyed the production cast and our actors. Because that is still how success in dramas are gauged in korea. Pray for W..

• Like 15

17 hours ago, dramagirlslove said:

I just realized Kang Chul hasn't told Yeon Joo he loves her so when the moment happens in future episodes it's probably gonna be during a moment of danger. :tears:

thank you for sinking my heart!! :bawling: but yes he didn't!! as if he's afraid to say it or hear it as h tolf her not to confess to him again so she won't disappear from his side!! :bawling: what will happen to our heart when he'll finally ay it!! Oh My HEART!!!

15 hours ago, mrsblinky said:

OMG u guys arent taking this W easy, the gifs and pictures are making my heart pound fast. I need some W sugar, can't take my mind of this drama plus our OTP. If we are all reacting like this, how are we going to cope when W ends for real????? 

that will be too hard, I feel so sad that we're reaching the half point of the drama which means we're getting closer to the ending!! :bawling: I think I'll end up rewatching the drama over and over again and reading back every page of this thread and looking for MV and anything relatd to this drama!! I can't let go of it that fast!! 

• Like 11