[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

28 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Lee Jong Suk is flustered and silly while Han Hyo Joo is calm.

@Rania Zeid  regarding that First Kiss @ boutique scene:
just looking at the bts, it hard not to feel that HyoJoo and Jongsuk does NOT feel something special about each others. i never intend to ship both of them, as i do know he work tremendous well with past actresses, eg. the famous case of PSH in him b4 and after that P. drama. But was he that "goofing around and touching" with his other co-stars? the ever feminine HHJ normally oozed a very well balance mixed of maturity, emotional, elegance and decency,  i dont' remember seeing her display such touchy moments during sets too. Rania Zeid, keep your pics coming, esp those that can encourage me to ship these 2 celestial realm beings. Ohyes, i do ship these 2, (so far i only ship Changmin, now i add this to my one & only list of Changmin alone.) 
you see, HHJ patting his shoulders, as he knelt infront of her.. and he really swirl her round and round, and he did something that he literally turned away in laughter fanning himself with soemthing that looked like "mobile fan" ... its a exaggerated gesture of embarrassments and camouflage shyness....
say, even if you don't believe they are an item together, i guess HHJ should be someone he find very comfortable breaking all barriers to work with, that he can be himself, having fun.

• Like 10

6 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Lee Jongsuk - Han Hyojoo "W-Two Worlds" MBC interview featured on LTV Taiwan

The translation

Cp9nM6sWYAAK-cN.jpg

@ilwoo_aein is there anyone who has translated this, want me to do a quick translation? i can't open that site you cited right below the caption: "The Translation". so, is your translation stated there> i can translation in written form.
how?

• Like 7

9 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

MBC has tentatively slotted "W" this Wednesday and Thursday for airing at 10:00 pm KST

they better stick to this shedual or I'll be really mad!! :angry:

9 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

BTS pic update

Hyo Joo during break? Just wondering how many episodes that they already filmed until now? :rolleyes:

I really don't know but maybe theey reached episode 13-14?!! they were filming for episode 12 the last week I think!!

8 hours ago, LavelyShai said:
11 hours ago, wunwing1 said:

i hope MBC will air 2 episode this week. so they can extend the drama by a episode or 2.

it will be bad idea of MBC to air 1 episode this week only.

i worry viewer might get mad at MBC/jump ship to UF. so the rating might drop for W. if they air 1 episode again.

The ratings won't suffer if MBC chooses to air one episode this week, it's a highly rated drama & fans won't jump ship if we only get episode 8 this week. Plus in my opinion, it would be a mistake to air episodes 8+9 this week only because it'll mess the episode count. If they air episode 9 on Thursday then the chances of getting an extension are very high and those rarely do dramas any favors. It's best if MBC either airs only 1 episode or goes with 3 to get back on schedule. 

@sakura2016

Yes, South Korea alone has a very high suicide rate with many choosing the Han Bridge as their place to end their lives. The government added encouraging messages hoping to deter people from jumping off. They also have phones every few feet that connects directly to a suicide counselor that people can speak to. 
I do agree that I like how they incorporate the bridge's message (it has a lot actually, but somehow they keep showing that one message) to show us how Kang Cheol is feeling. He didn't feel as if his life was worth living, but he continued to hold onto hope (Yeon Joo). This is why she was dragged back in even after he jumped, he continued to think of her. 

I agree with you!! there is no fear from my side that W may drop in rating!! it's soooo captivating and people whon"t switch it to another drama only because it didn't air two episodes like its competitive drama!! UF was the only drama that aired two episodes (it had no competition on thursday with W and Wanted being postponed) so people who are interested in it in 2nd place will tune in if their 1st choice drama wasn't airing but that's temporarly till their 1st choice drama airs a new episode!! 

thank you for the information!! :) 

it's sad to see people giving up on their lives that way and I hope they'll find the strength and moral support from those around them!!

Yeon Joo is litteraly his only hope and I hope he will keep holding to it and not leet it go again!! and even if he tries we have our Yeon Joo to stop him and stand by his side!! :D 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Lee Jongsuk - Han Hyojoo "W-Two Worlds" MBC interview featured on LTV Taiwan

The translation

thank you so much for the video and translation!! :D

let me move on from Lee Jong Seok lovely smilee 1st!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhhhhhh I loved how he was about to answer only to ask what was the question!! :lol: he must be really tired and in daze!! he answered with "me too" more than ones and how he looked at her to give her answer first!! I love that theey can understand each other without saying it loud!! :D

4 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

[Fansupport] Jshine sent an Ice cream Truck “Amazing Summer With LJS” to Leejongsuk at  W-twowWorlds Set

Cr: Jshine

awwwwwwww that was sooo sweet!! I hope he'll keep gaining more and more love as he diserves!! :heart: 

4 hours ago, AvadaKedavra Creations said:

Hey Guys, 

Made an MV :) Do leave you views

Love

-Niya

thank you for the MV!! hope you keepon making more for our drama/OTP!! :) 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, blyssxoxo said:

Hello, anyone managed to watch the 100 mins special episode? Can't seem to find it anywhere online :(

I couldn't watch it!! and I couldn't find it either!! :(

10 minutes ago, Shine2111 said:

Will there be no episode this week?

till now MBC published in its shedual that W will air as usual on wednesday and thursday!! hope they'll stick to it and won't change it!!

1 hour ago, jigee said:

Thanks @ilwoo_aein for the JShine's article.. Was it something to do with LJS being ranked no. 8, from model to actor. for every drama he appear will be successful.   Was waiting for the Eng Sub.  :grin:

yes I think so!! and hope we'll have english subs for the video really soon!! I won't to know what was said and what he's co-stars said about him!!

• Like 6

5 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@MadraRua  re: She is his world, or He in her world, or a complete changed world of both collided. 

1) I don't think it's possible for her to become a permanent resident there. 
just like you mentioned, to hav that world goes on, someone (namely herself or dad) has to continue writing the manhwa. but that's not the way to continue the story, and isn't my ideal happy ending, while many movies did end up this way, i don't see it as possible to have dad continuing writing. fans always moves on to other comics, one day dad will stop writing as he aged. then Chul and Joo will be frozen and lock at what ever moments dad put 'The End" on a page? no matter how, as long as the portal is open, some day someone may just enter into this world and create prob. its romantic to think she can happy ever after in another world. but that said, Chul is also feeling his own responsiblities for the well being of those that are drag into this world because of being written as supporting casts, like Do Yoon, So Hee, ahjushi Hyun Suk... etc. so he needs to find a better way to fix this world while indulging in that temporal bliss.  He too know that world is illusive, but no matter how, he will find a happy ending for those characters dear to him.

both of them are part of each others worlds now!! he is real in her world ad she's the leading lady in his world!!

like you said the W world will stop at some point no matter how long it will takes and we have to think of how much Kang Cheol will give up on his world if he realise that it will results their ending in a frozen state!! Kang Cheol won't be able to do that dispite his awarness that they are just characters in a manhwa because dispite that fact they still people he loved and shareshed ang got attached to and want them to have a happy ending as well!! he didn't give up on them when he realised his reality and though he was in deep pain he was thinking about them and asked Seong Moo to find a way to create a happy ending because he "can't leave them like that"!! it's his resonsability as the main lead of the webtoon that they got stuck with his life/story in it and it makes him feel guilty toward them!!

6 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

2) where he ends up in the real world, as a real person and not just some character from a manhwa.  i have issues with those ending that make the OTP parted. then miraculously allow the main actress met someone that look exactly like her One True Love, with the same face, but not the same person. huh. i hope W don't play this same of game with me. that W only return as a real person already existing with Lee Jongsuk's face surviving as some kind of unknown person and only emerged when W comics cease, then Lee Jong suk appear in another character but real person, is still Not Chul. while i like Lee Jong suk's acting, it is still not Chul, all we ask for is Chul to survive and stayed beside YeonJoo, but another person with LJS's face.  

I think that he can be real as himself in the real world as we saw him beeing real as eeeveeryone else in his 1st visit to the real world though that may have its limits somhow downside the road but I DON'T WANT a look alike in the end!! I LOVE Lee Jong Seok and I'll have him any time:wub: but we're talking about Yeon Joo and Kang Cheol and everything they went through, everything they felt for each other, everything they did for each other and to end up with someone who looks like him to take his place is a big NO for me!! it's not him and I need to see him happy with her not her falling in love with someone who looks like him!! what's the point of everything we and they went through if wee end up with such an ending?!! 

ok I got terrified for a moment but in calmer state now I can say that the writer won't take such a road!! it will nullify everything this drama was about and the entire journey of our OTP and I can trust that she won't do that!! :D 

6 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

3) I can't see their world continuing hence why it's more logical for him to come to the real world. He's already accepting of the fact those closest to him are characters created by Yeon Joo's father. But first foremost there must be a way to stop himself from disappearing, means anything from that W world will disappear in certain time frame, eg. the gun and the bullet. the amount of time he is allowed to stay here, maybe depend also on whether that W world cease to exist also. then the identity part is tricky, how to forge a fake identity unless they have higher friend up there in Gov. the comic fans side is much easier, Dad can fake and reveal that he modeled his W comics after Kang Chul, a real existing person who is somekinda of late close friend's son. then fake the story of friend whole family massacre jsut like what happen to Chul. in no time Chul will become a celebrities. since he built up his own 'empire' from scratch in W-world, maybe he can raise a simple but comfortable living, same, in some TV production company. and Joo go back into writting comics, Rom-com comics. Chul can start a Filming industry or even go back to his gift in sharpshooting, rep country in Shooting. Just stay as Chul, as a real Olympics shooter.

I think the gun and the bullet disappeared with him the second he jumpeed to the river and transported to his world so they are real as long as he's (real) in the real world but the second he goes back to his world everything related to the manhwa world will disappear with him going back to the manhwa state just like him!!

but all those question are there and they are terrifying me!! :scream: it won't be that easy for him to stay permanently in the real world (aside from the trouble for him to really decide to leave his world and his friends behind)!! there must be something that may threaten his ability to do that!! and I'll die when we will reach that point!!

I loved your idea to give him a backstory in the real world and how he'll live through his happy ending with Yeon Joo!! :wub: I want that!! but how can we reach it?!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 5

Sorry if some news already share here :sweatingbullets:;)

W – Two Worlds Episode 8 Spoilers: Kang Chul finds killer who murdered his family; Unidentified murderer plots Yeon-Joo’s death

-  
August 15, 2016
W – Two Worlds Episode 8 Spoilers: Kang Chul finds killer who murdered his family; Unidentified murderer plots Yeon-Joo’s death

MBC’s W – Two Worlds episode 8 spoilers reveal about Kang Chul’s real enemy. The unknown entity told him about his direct Chul’s family massacre. Thus, Chul’s search continued.

In previous episodes of South Korea’s popular K-Drama series W – Two Worlds, Oh Yeon-Joo forced to draw Kang Chul using her father’s graphic computer. She desired to bring his character back to life to save him and his world. more details: http://www.sportsrageous.com/others/w-two-worlds-episode-8-spoilers-kang-chul-finds-killer-murdered-family-unidentified-murderer-plots-yeon-joos-death/40830/

'W - Two Worlds': Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo's marriage announcement gains the highest rating, MBC reveals

Maolen E. | Aug 12, 2016 05:38 PM EDT

MBC just revealed which scene gained the highest ratings in the on-going drama, "W - Two Worlds," starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo-Joo. The show's seventh episode, which aired on Aug. 10, Wednesday, was recorded as the top-rating scene.‘W – Two Worlds’ stars Lee Jong-Suk and Han Hyo-Joo.

‘W – Two Worlds’ stars Lee Jong-Suk and Han Hyo-Joo. (Photo : YouTube/Jewis Game)
Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/150988/20160812/w-two-worlds-lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-marriage-8.htm

Omo....omo.... :wub:

Spoiler

source: http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201608/sp20160816180554136670.htm

wjohn03220160816172453_O_01_C_1.jpg

Naughty LJS....:lol:

john03220160816172503_O_01_C_2.jpg

john03220160816172503_O_01_C_1.jpg

After all we are best friend kekekeke....;):wub:

john03220160816172548_O_01_C_1.jpg

john03220160816172503_O_01_C_3.jpg

From this source: http://news.mtn.co.kr/v/2016081616092013625 we will watch the 8th ep of 'W' on August 17 but for ep 9th MBC is still considering to air it or not on the August 18 (they will confirm later). 

• Like 11

10 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Lee Jongsuk - Han Hyojoo "W-Two Worlds" MBC interview featured on LTV TAIWAN.

Cp9nM6sWYAAK-cN.jpg

@ilwoo_aein since i couldnt find anyone done the extended version of an English translation of this interviews, allowed me to try, my English has plenty typo error and structure problems.. i don't know korean, but its a direct translation from the Chinese interpretation officially at this channel, should be accurate enough i hope. but i could like to contribute to be a part of this awesome fan-group, having no special gift, this is the least i can so,  so do pardon me for that:

here u goes:

Lee Jongsuk - Han Hyojoo "W-Two Worlds" MBC interview featured on LTV TAIWAN.
LTV: Both of you are very Popular now in Taiwan. Many of your fans are interested to know many things regarding this drama "W".

Q1: Many people would like to know, since both of you are co-starring together for the very first time. What is the first impression of each other that you have since working together?
LJS: Han HyoJoo is an actress that i used to like a lot.... so am very excited, very happy, felt very blessed.
HHJ: (interrupted in laughter, pat his arm playfully and giggled) "the feels when you said is soul-less (not sincere)"
LJS defended: "truly!"
HHJ: This project allowed me to act with Jongsuk,.. hmmmmmmmmm.... the first impression is Lee Jongsuk is very attractively goodlooking. After acting oppposite him, increasingly found him to be a very charming person.... is a perfectly charismatic man.

Q2: When the trailers were released, everyone realised that this is a realms-crossing (dimensions-traveling) genre drama, Is there any characters from any manhwa taht you could like to manifest?
HHJ: Sailor-moon, (doing the cute Sailor-moon hand gestures. humming alongs the theme songs.) Because i liked this manga since childhood.
LJS: One Piece, is good. is fun.... because i want to be the Monkey D Luffy (hope i interpret correctly.)

Q3: Everyone likes to know, Jongsuk oppa is taking on the role of a wealthy man, a very charmingly handsome rich chaebol, and Hyojoo is acting as a very beautiful surgeon. Can both discuss, what is the most challenge factors facing portrayal of this 2 characters?
HHJ (@2:11): Oh Yeonjoo is a very cheerful girl, very
inquisitive in nature, she tends to act impulsively faster before she think and over situation, So as in acting i must be cheerful, bubbly, yet my actual personality is towards the "low-key / mellow" nature, while this drama required a bubbly spirit, so from the beginning, i felt quite difficult to managed.  But now, as i acted on, on the contrary, i become more and more likened in nature to my character in the Kdrama, and becoming gradually more cheerful. Right now, i am very happy filming on the set.
(LJS was so engrossed and distracted by her sharings that he forgotten the question, so he asked what is the question actually"
HHJ teased: "don't cry."
LJS (@2:22): its difficult, very difficult. because this drama requires lots of action scenes. its a demanding role. the Character's nature is completely different from mine, Oft time, i struck in dilemma (problems) during the actings and my principalities (may have translate this word wrongly, at this point, HHJ looked at him with concern). but i will put forth my best effort.
HHJ encouraged: Lee Jongsuk has been truly making his best effort in acting the show.

Q4: In the plot, both characters was written to sacrifice selflessly for their loved one.  So, does it mean the same in both of your actual life in reality? are you also self-sacrifice like this?
HHJ: (exhaled a long hard breathe................ turned to face Jongsuk) regarding this.. Jongsuk, what is your take on this?
LJS: oh- me? (his turn to exhale heavily and looong.... must be a real 'trapped" question. uncontrollably gazed at each other, paused.)
HHJ rescued (@3:34): For the present me, to sacrifice selflessly is difficult ( means schdule demanding cannot commit?), But in the future when i met someone i truly loved, i'll changed my case (position). i too, wish to sacrifice selflessly for my only loved one.
LJS chipped in sincerely softly; me too. (winked)

Q5: "W" drama has high rating and generated huge attentions in Taiwan. How do you find Taiwan? is there any special words you would like to say personally to Taiwan fans?
HHJ: Recently, i watched an interesting Taiwan movie, titled "Our Times", its a Taiwan movie right? ( paused to wait for assurance that her info is accurate). it a captivating movie, till the extend that i wept at the Ending Scene. After finished seeing that movie, i have decided i wish to go Taiwan.
LJS: As for me, mainly its thru exclusive fan-meets, and those Asia Tour events that i visited Taiwan. Taiwan is a warm (passionate) place. recently i was meant to go Taiwan, but was postphone due to some Location site's booking issues. I estimate, likely next year i may visit Taiwan again. i do have very good impression of Taiwan, am very grateful.

Q6: Both of you are very good in script choosing, Both of your past works has garner high ratings. So, what factor motivated you to take on "W" project?
HHJ (@5:43): the plot is the deciding factor for me to choose. when i encounter this interesting script, it feels very rare and fresh, i have never come across such captivating script, and felt that likely i will never chanced upon something as similarly excellent in future. Thus, i definitely must take on this project.
(@6:04) Moreover, to be able to work with Lee Jongsuk, is indeed very good. (LJS smiled sheepishly).

LJS (6:21): me too, because the script is very interesting, so i decided to act in it. Moreover, i very much liked HyoJoo......... Noona, (the 'noona' was missed out, and added much too long a pause, which means he is comfortable enough to call her by her name, irregardless of the age-gap, But by this, HHJ displayed shyness and bend forward laughing.) As being someone who used to adore Kdramas, i believed Kdrama fans definitely will like this drama.

Q7: While filming "W", is there any particular scene that leave a deep impression in both of you?
HHJ: the preparation works for this drama is truly plenteous, and i also experienced many fresh new encounters on set. Take for example: this drama allows me a first time immersed under water filming.
(@7:10) And, there's a lot of kiss scenes. I've never acted (in a drama) so many kissing scenes in past history.  (at this, LJS added a soft "yes" in agreement.) Also, every eps also have very crucial impressive scenes, i'm unable to select which one as most. Hope that everyone may appreciate ( support ) this production. (Jongsuk nodding in earnest agreement.)

LJS: i too shared similar sentiments. (at this, HHJ make the already famous "W" fingers gesture.
Q8: Recently, your good friend Kim Woo-bin's dramas has been newly aired concurrently, as is many other good dramas too. Will you encourage each other during those moments you chat together, or while dinning together.

LJS: Of late, i have been asked oft time, about the rivalry between the two dramas,(between the two of us) But truly, when we met, we make a point not to mention anything regarding the different work we engaged in. Do Note that Woo-bin is taking on a movie, he's working at Philippines for a month. we genuinely care bout each other, in fact he jsut reminded me to be cautious in my speech (answers made) during interviews like this. Really, we are very closed buddies.

Q9: After your 6 yrs hiatus, and now return for a romance theme drama. Why was the hiatus so long? Why chose W as the return to small screen's first project?
HHJ: during the past 6 years, i was acting in movies. Annually at least one movie. I'm laboring very hard for my works. the reason for choosing "W" as the return project, like i said was mentioned just a moment ago: it's captivating script.

Q10: "W" is currently very popular in Taiwan, many fans has given some gifts and even KKTV also provided some gifts for you,... this is a gift for both of you.
LJS: thank you. (in korean, in English, and in Mandarin)
HHJ: Thank you.

(Both ended in cheering-on gestures, 'W' gesture)
LJS/HHJ: W- Fighting!

Edited by maryofbethany
  • Like 21