[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

6 minutes ago, oohhkkay said:

thank you so much!! :D 

29 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Lee Jongsuk, from model to actor. Rank no.8 for every drama he appeared will success! From Secret Garden to W.

Article: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110476534

Trans:  @UncoverHallyu

I hope he'll keep on gaining more love and acknowledgement with every new project he makes!! :heart: 

MY OTP!! :love: 

tumblr_obwm0iEqsy1rsi6iwo1_250.giftumblr_obwm0iEqsy1rsi6iwo2_250.gif

cr: yoonau

• Like 13

Suddenly i had a very farfetch thinkin. Call me crazy. 

What if aft the separation and YJ comes back. They got back together. Got intimate. She's pregnant. Dont bash me, i swear im not thinking along pervy lines. 

But it would be interesting if they have a child. That would make Kang Chul legit. Cause hes d father of the flesh and blood they created. 

I know. Im in super crazy mode. This is the effect of W withdrawal. Too much rewatchin and under Kang Chul lady killer spell.

camerancollage2016_08_15_211058.jpg

And i think someone posted earlier a pic that what Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk's kid would look like. Thats among one of the reasons inciting such line of thought from me.. Im still above stratosphere with my far fetch imagination..

• Like 15

@sakura2016 :blush:

But somehow Kang Chul and Yeon Joo always have a thing with rooftop, They first meeting and first real kiss is at the rooftop. Kang Chul come to real world through that monitor that left at the rooftop. And now seems like they break up in the rooftop too.

And from this teaser too

cr: JShine Fanclub

Rooftop!!!    What is it with the rooftop, anyway?

Just for fun while waiting for new episode to come fasterrrrrrrr:grimace:

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, an-naum said:

LJs Is cute. I like his angry scene (Pinocchio) n crying scene (pinochio) and his potrayal of Park Soo Ha (i can hear your voice). Well, in W he add up another point - his fighting scene was great. I hope he buff a little bit.. Sometimes i saw him too skinny. The chemistry of OTP also great but I hope YJ will not be some damsell in distress. 

I love how I feel different auras from him in every character he played!! and he's REALLY good in showing different kind of emotions even the subtle ones with tiny getures and facial expressions!! and his fighting scenes were REALLY great!! :love: 

I don't think he will ever let himself gain more weight or remain with more weight if he gained some more than he used to! ! Iread how he felt like he gained some weight while filming for Pinocchio (even gained double chain though I didn't feel/see that) and he resumed a fitness routine to gain his old body shape!!

https://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-jong-suk-worried-about-his-body-after-pinocchio/

I myself feel sometimes worried about him about his weight but as long as he's healthy I'm fine with it!! and he's really charming and gorgeous!! :love: 

29 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

Any signs of airing of W this week???

I really hope they will air ep 8,9 AND 10... I NEED W TO SURVIVE THIS WEEK!!!

If MBC delays another episode this week.... Watch out MBC... Worldies are coming after you.... :angry:

till now it's saidwe will hevee eepisode 8 as usual but no words about episode 9!! and they better give us our episodes or we will really go after MBC!! :angry:

27 minutes ago, jigee said:

@sakura2016  I am afraid I don't get to see them this week?  I hope we do ....missing them much:bawling:  

@taskdramafanatic  Thanks for the MV - love the song so much - a really beautiful video indeed

I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you, is you

Being you, just you
Yeah the reason I love you
Is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you...

--- :wub:Cheering on our OTP and they the gold medal winners!  :blush:@Sarang21  TQ so much for sharing those pics (credit to the owners too) - could not help giggling and smiling to myself and feeling so warmth about them ..... after a hard day work at office.  TQ TQ:heart:

I hope we will see them or I'll be really mad at MBC!! they can at least give us one episode!! 

yes!! that was the lovliest thing ever!! loving him for himself for being him!! I'm dying!! :love: 

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, sharreb said:

What if aft the separation and YJ comes back. They got back together. Got intimate. She's pregnant. Dont bash me, i swear im not thinking along pervy lines. 

But it would be interesting if they have a child. That would make Kang Chul legit. Cause hes d father of the flesh and blood they created. 

I know. Im in super crazy mode. This is the effect of W withdrawal. Too much rewatchin and under Kang Chul lady killer spAnd i think someone posted earlier a pic that what Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk's kid would look like. Thats among one of the reasons inciting such line of thought from me.. Im still above stratosphere with my far fetch imagination..

54 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@Rania Zeid :dizzy:  OMG... I'm gg to faint any moment!!!

OMG OMG OMG,  MAJOR NOSEBLEEDSSSS :dizzy:

Now all I can think of was Uri OTP making *ups *coughcough having babies thanks to you guyss.....aaaaaa..... #pervertmodeactivated

Bless you whomever made this video and also @irenetan for sharing it ( T ▽T )/ gomawo

*gottaback rewatching those video over and over :rolleyes:

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Guys i think that  kang chul & YJ may get their own house in the real word, i mean since KC can also go to real world nd be wz YJ this way they ll have 2 homes 1 in webton nd 1 in Real world hhhh :blush::blush:

I WANT THAT!! :blush:

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, jjongah4eva said:

But somehow Kang Chul and Yeon Joo always have a thing with rooftop, They first meeting and first real kiss is at the rooftop. Kang Chul come to real world through that monitor that left at the rooftop. And now seems like they break up in the rooftop too.

And from this teaser too

I know!! but I ended up with a phobia of very high place this man stand on!! :scream: can't they just talk on th ground?!! it's better for my heart!! really!!

55 minutes ago, sharreb said:

I know. Im in super crazy mode. This is the effect of W withdrawal. Too much rewatchin and under Kang Chul lady killer spell.

And i think someone posted earlier a pic that what Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk's kid would look like. Thats among one of the reasons inciting such line of thought from me.. Im still above stratosphere with my far fetch imagination..

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chingu thazt's what happen when your surrounded by Kang Cheol's clouds!! :P 

I think it would be grat if they end up having a child by th end of the drama!! I'd love it!! :D plus he's real in th real world since h can b harmed o vrything is possible!! :P;) 

49 minutes ago, jjongah4eva said:

And from this teaser too

I know!! but I ended up with a phobia of very high place this man stand on!! :scream: can't they just talk on th ground?!! it's better for my heart!! really!!

55 minutes ago, sharreb said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chingu thazt's what happen when your surrounded by Kang Cheol's clouds!! :P 

I think it would be grat if they end up having a child by th end of the drama!! I'd love it!! :D plus he's real in th real world since h can b harmed o vrything is possible!! :P;) 

• Like 3