[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

YJ back at her cell and happy. Happiest prisoner I've ever seen... 

Her mom check on her room but YJ not there. 

DY come to visit her. She look for KC, DY said he's busy. He's there to deliver his message.

something said cinderella romance. Hahahahaha i'm dying to know 3 romance points from KC.

• Like 20

The prison guard tells them time's up. YJ reassures KC, she smiles happily and KC leaves her. KC apologized to the prison guard. The bus leaves. KC stays behind looking at the bus as it leaves. 

KC drives by the bridge and looks at the rails. He then goes back to his penthouse and was greeted by his security. KC looks around his place, this time with different eyes. He goes to his room and sees SH fast asleep on his bed. He looks sad as he remembers the sketches of SH at SM's office. DY arrives and he remembers DY's sketches as well.

YJ is being interrogated, how she vanished and the interviewer was now shouting at her. Another person arrives and tells them YJ is wanted by KC outside. They bring YJ to him. They both sit and KC asks her, what is this? He kept on asking why you? Need subs. KC is asking for her motives? Why he's alive again? YJ is speechless. She asks him, isn't this what he wanted? 

We see KC at the cemetery, visiting his family, it's a flashback. KC keeps on talking about his pain? How he cried? Who are you to play with my life? Not sure on this. YJ starts to cry and she explains her actions. KC is full,of questions, she answers she wanted to apologize to him and she loved him! They look at each other. She begins to vanish. YJ is back at her room. She recalls every moment she told him she loved him. KC begins to remember their encounters too alone with an absent YJ. 

• Like 21

Aigoo i cant believ i miss the kiss.

Thankyoy for those uploading kiss pictures. I swoon.

We see bodyguard hyung visiting YJ and reports that KC is busy. He looks bemused with what hes saying while YJ looks bewildered.

• Like 13

A MAN IS TELLING HER THE PLAN ...THE MAN MENTIONED THE ONLY WAY OUT IS FOR HER TO MARRY KC ...AJUSSI IS SHOCKED ABOUT KC MARRIAGE...YJ ALSO TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE WITH A MAN ...POOR GIRL LOOKS SO SHOCKED ...AJUSSI TRYING TO MAKE SOME SENSE IN KC...KC DOES NOT CARRE ABOUT NOTHING ...NOT EVEN HIS POSITION...AJUSSI IS SHOCKED ...ASKED HIM WHAT ABOUT HIS PLANS ...YOU FORGOT...KC MENTIONED ABOUT W PROJECT...KC  SAID HE WANTS TO LIVE?

• Like 18

YJ now with KC lawyer, she's been asked about the mariage detail that she doesn't even know hahahahahaha she just keep saying yes to all the questions. 

DY give her the wedding ring and sunglasses. Outside reporters are waiting for her. yJ shocked. They arive at the penthouse. YJ shocked to have allthe employee lining up to greet her. 

She is startled to be called samonim...hahahahaha.....

• Like 20