[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Romantic melody plays. YJ looks up in tears at KC. Then flashes she disappeared again back into the room stil in prison garbs.

We see flashes of their past interaction. From her phone call aegyo i love you to her on tgr rooftop the first time saving him 

• Like 18

Why she did that..ask KC. YJ answer because she love him. It's not make sense she know but she can't help it to fall in love with him. And she dissapear again back at her room in real world. 

Flashback scenes on our sweet otp moment...ost park boram is on...this is sad.

KC stay still knowing YJ dissapear again. They both remembering their times. Saddest love confession ever. 

KC about to leave but the he heard something...YJ transported back ...ASSAAAAAAAA

YJ mumbling about her confession, KC smile at her. 

KC approach her and KISS

detective come in with coffee and see the kiss.... He turn back hahahahaha.....

now YJ kis him back.... I LOVE THIS EPISODE

• Like 24

FLASHBACKS ALL THEIR MOMENTS ...THEIR KISSES...HE IS BACK TO THE ROOM WHERE SHE IS ...SHE IS TALKING...YOU ARE RIGHT ...I'M SCARED...HE KISSED HER ...DON'T YOU MIND THEY'LL SEE US I DONB'T CARRE HE SAID NEW KISS SCENE SHE EVEN HUGGS HIM

• Like 22

dat kiss was the reason why she looked so peacefull asdhashgd XD she says she is sorry to her mom and they show its 3am thre and mom searching for her but she still is happy in W :D they show her sunbae goıng mad again too lol that fanboy..

• Like 20