[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

OYJ in present time, attempting to draw KC but SB comes in and looks at her drawing and laughs. 

Their discussing about the connection between the pen and the tablet and her

the drawing is pretty good.she fell asleep and nothing as of yet she's disappointed. she's trying so hard to perfect her drawing in order to go back to KC's world

Scene where KC dives in the water and the rescuers are coming to save him

Well it worked she is the happiest prisoner ever

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, ssluvfrever said:

Any ajhumas here..please welcome me..i'm 40 years ajhumas..but  'W' was make me feel younger than my age..hehe..

Welcome! Me too. Almost 40! Ajummas Unite!! Lol 

Also, thanks to @jeijei for her clarification earlier. I apologize if anyone felt offense. And thanks to those live recapping! You're all the best!

• Like 15

ahhhhh they show she gets inside the story wile drawing! 

that was why i felt so weird in latest episode in last minute -_- 

now KC wakes up just like in preview and YJ is in prison!

sec girl is with him and talking on phone that he wake up! She is asking him where was he and why he was there..

• Like 17

We go back to present day yeonjoo. She drew a kang chul with eyes close and soobong laughs at her drawing. She continues to work on the screen. Sb left the room

She looks at her fingers. They are red and looks injured?  She blows on it and continues.

*Link frozen*

Then we see kang chul saved by rescuers

Police finds her in the room

Kang chul wakes up from his bed

• Like 17

SHE IS CRYING ...DRAWING HER KC...KC ON BRIDGE JUMPED HE WAS SAVED AND YJ IS BACK TO JAIL ...KC WAKES UP ON HIS BED ...SH IS THERE...ASKING HIM WHY HE DID THAT...WHAT HAPPENED HE ASKED I SHOULD ASK YOU SHE SAID ...SH IS TALKING ABOUT PROSECUTORS ...BODYGUARD TOLD THEM YJ WAS FOUND...KC LEAVING HIS HOUSE

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, ssluvfrever said:

Any ajhumas here..please welcome me..i'm 40 years ajhumas..but  'W' was make me feel younger than my age..hehe..

you're not alone chinggu, ajhuma here nearly turning 40 you're so right W is really heart fluttering:grimace:

• Like 17

YJ continue drawing the manhwa to save KC. KC juml frim the bridge the sea patrol found him, and the divers save him. 

At the prison YJ back to W world, laying at the floor and she smile happily knowing she is now in W world.

KC WAKE UP IN HIS ROOM, shocked knowing he is in his world now. SH on the phone, then KC surprised her. KC ask what happen. 

SH said when Yj missing suddenly KC missing too and they got sudden report that Kc drowned t Han river. 

DY come into the room, SH ask about YJ, DY said YJ has been found. KC drive to see her. Preview scene.

YJ transported to maximum facility, KC stopped the parade to talk with YJ. 

Yeay they meet 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, evie7 said:

. @nonski I hope you feel better cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif @emme85 has started a thread re the loss of rank/point

14 hours ago, nonski said:

aigoo! i just noticed... what happened to my status? 

why did it lower from 36K++ to 27k++?

why did i become a LEGEND from being an IMMORTAL?

i was never issued any warning points or deserved any and i was not informed!

@soomp

@bebebisous33 @plappi @LyraYoo chingu deul can you check on this?

You're not alone sweetie!

ot.gif

Spoiler

TN41sCH.gif

@nonski noona

132.gif

- EPISODE 07 -

j5yOGtn.gif

Spoiler

rHAmuAt.gif

YilFZgt.gif

Spoiler

mmbo7kU.gif

wiwx8G6.gif

• Like 20

SH said something about him being recused from Hangang river.

* Stream froze n  jump

KC is now driving. Presses on the radio. And heres news reporting that YJ the prisoner has reappeared and he drives and intercedes the prison vehicle

• Like 15