[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

On 8/3/2016 at 7:46 PM, nonski said:

ONE (1)  HOUR TO GO WORLDIZ!!!

Hi nonski,

thanks for the notification. yes I have registered for the IMBC account to watch live. However , tonight I can only catch the last few scenes due to work. 

I felt relieved that they didn't left KC drown in the sea as a cliffhanger otherwise all the W fans won't be able to sleep tonight with questions WHY WHO again.. this week again we left with some questions resolved while more popping up.

WHO is the hoodie man and why is he killing him and OYJ ? no one created him? so is it his closest friend who is KC favourite hyung?

In the preview, OHY disappeared right in front of KC but KC isn't feeling extremely high emotions?or was he imagining things that OHY is beside him? I am confused.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I'm so confused? Is Yeon Joo in both worlds? And in the preview, creepy hooded man flickers right before he shoots at YJ and SB, so that would mean that they're in the real world and that he's from the comic world (similar to how the gun and the bullet flickered before they disappeared).

Also, he has powers?! Wthell is going on lol

I don't think she is exist in both world, but she can transported anytime between those world....I guess....so in order to save KC now she has to be ale to transported here and there to know what will happen to KC next....but the black mask man now hunting her too because she stand in his way to kill KC...

who the he## is he anyway....he looks like a robot...

• Like 15

I think while SB was getting ramen, he had an idea that maybe if YJ was involved in the storyline again it could change things and KC can be saved. That's why YJ was happy to be back in the prison! SB could have drawn her in! 

• Like 15

1 minute ago, sharreb said:

swiss123     1,336

• swiss123
  • Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 7 minutes ago · 

OMG!!! BACK TO W WORLD!!! KC IS ALIVE!!! HAPPY MOMENTS IN EP 7

Looks like we r in for a treat in ep 7based on that preview. I guess losing each other does that to people. But that last part where there are in the kitchen and YJ disappears again before KC's eyes. For sure our hearts are gonna flutter and our minds blown and some heart twists in ep 7. Its gonna be crazy good

I know! I have never been so happy watching a preview LOL

EP 7 and 8 will definitely been mind blowing, now my question is WHEN is Wednesday coming?!

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I'm so confused? Is Yeon Joo in both worlds? And in the preview, creepy hooded man flickers right before he shoots at YJ and SB, so that would mean that they're in the real world and that he's from the comic world (similar to how the gun and the bullet flickered before they disappeared).

Also, he has powers?! Wthell is going on lol

if you get it please tell me too until next episode happens :D :vicx: while i was watching i was like WAIT I DIDNT GET THIS PART then they give another puzzle like scene... 

i want to know why when they were trying so hard to save KC they couldnt but when she was in restaurant toilet she randomly got into the water! she wasnt even thinking about the other world right? did KC get jelly again while in the waters then? since she was in a sogething with a funny guy :D looool then 

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I don't think she is exist in both world, but she can transported anytime between those world....I guess....so in order to save KC now she has to be ale to transported here and there to know what will happen to KC next....but the black mask man now hunting her too because she stand in his way to kill KC...

The direction/editing and the lack of English subtitles made it really hard to understand how she went from being in her father's home to suddenly appear in the W world lol.

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

hhhhh so that caused the sudden change :o i see. and i was talking like a crazy shipping girl in the comment before this :D thanks!

• Like 8

Just now, mujay said:

lol...playing hide and seek....maybe...:blush:

playin catch me if you can... fortunately YJ got catched ON BED..... and YJ attire is so welcoming, just bathrobe.. panda-emoticon-08.gif?1292863505

it would be hilarious if right befor KC kiss her, YJ disappear and he end up kiss the bed sheet.. :w00t::lol:

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, nonski said:

whew! catching my breath, gotta playback the preview forever to last me for exactly 143 hours

i reallly don't know how will i be able to wait for such a loooooooong time

this is just crazy!

the preview, so YJ disappears now in front of KC

KC is very sad about it, gah my heart skip a beat on that

okay, now breath! let me thank eveyone who joined our live show

the recappers, translators,commentators, gifcappers, screencappers, video clip posters

@Rania Zeid @jeonghyang @drmjs @sharreb @sebnem @taekwang @ezze @andy78 @LyraYoo @Yippeuni @dhia205 @inasaga9 @kasjady @Allon hangul 

mian if i missed on anyone

torrents now up at tobest

yup @nonski chingu, you have missed me :( but it's ok :) 

• Like 10

Guest dominjoonssi

in the midst of all excitement for the next week's preview, everyone may have missed this important reveal.

SB revealed that W was started by YJ.

It was during the conversation when he was trying to convince YJ to draw. instead of SB drawing.