[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I think HHJ doing good job portraying YJ, she does not overreact, Iam a comic fangirl, if Iam imagining on YJ place, I would freak out even worst and cant think of anything soon bcs of irrational situations came and the people around her not aware of those. Even KC called her "charming in an idiotic way" lol

• Like 16

i like HHJ in brilliant legacy and after that i watched most of her movies (always, love 911, cold eyes and beauty inside - i like how she portrays her character in these movies). i think she is a good actress. she is doing perfectly fine as oh yeon joo. i think she is acting it exactly how her character or how anime/manga character act. imagine if you are inside a webtoon you meet the characters inside. then people around you won't believe you that you are from a different world. i think that's how you're going to react. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Nguyen Mai said:

I don't agree to Mau_Cherry bc, YJ' re crying she wearing a blouse of doctor (doctor wear it when they're operating) and there's SM is wounded by someone at the floor in trailer. We know that KC come to the real world with a gun. And have KC fired SM by gun or not, I hypothesis????. At the end, he fired SM, he kill himself on Han river as that night in 2009.if the story take place as I think in ep 5, all is the end but reality in ep 5 is only start.....

I agree with you.

This drama is very  good at surprising people in a "logical"  and "realistic" way,  it's not cheesy romantic at all. For example, I thought KC couldn't shoot  YJ, because Jesus Christ this is a K-drama, how could a male lead shoot his leading lady??? But yeah KC actually did (with an "ok excuse" from writer-nim)

Logically, why couldn't KC shoot YJ's dad? This stranger man had took everything KC had from him, even his beloved family just for plot device and entertainment. KC has the right to do it.

• Like 15

Well, I don't know if I'm biased towards HHJ or I just don't find her acting weird. I think she portrayed her character so well and it kinda makes sense to me. I felt pretty upset reading something like this but then I thought about it again and I was like well as far as I think her acting is fine then it's fine and that's it.

But, again, judging people is not something bad but pretty pretty please judge them because you've already watched the whole thing and know the whole story and if you would like to judge them then it's fine because that's your opinion. But if you judge them because you just feel like you don't like them then it's suck.

(But, actually, I kinda don't understand why people love to judge the actor and actress acting. I mean you know that if the director don't find their acting good then they won't let it be just like that right? So well... yeah I want to understand but at the same time I'm like WHY?)

By the way, put some salty people aside, I just found another pray LOL. This morning, I just casually talked about K-Drama with my another colleague and she asked me if I watch W and I was like YESSSSS! Then she asked me if it's worth watching. And I felt like my eyes were sparkling and I just spammed her with W thing LOL. She was like okay if you say so then I will give it a go. And I was sitting there being like a proud mama LMAO.

• Like 13

Silent reader/first time posting. 

I don't really watch kdrama often and this is the first drama that I am super obsessed with. I just love the cast, the art, and the story. The one thing I noticed is that people seem to favorite LJS so much and HHJ doesn't get the credit that she deserve. She's so beautiful and her acting is amazing. Having her in the drama is so much more refreshing to watch (I really love her acting in the bathroom scene in ep 3. It was super adorable). Both of them are eye candies and I just love their chemistry. I think it's sad when people talk down on female actresses and put their favorite male actors up on the pedestal. They both deserve equal praise and love. 

Thanks everyone for all your theories and shared links. Really appreciated! Can't wait for next week episode. Hope the rating just keeps on getting higher.   

• Like 22

watched with full subs this morning and after the preview im sorry for not only KC but all of them :( i didnt feel this way towards her dad before but creator of the story/her dad is in such a strange/crazy & sad position after learning that his story was alive! He just created a fiction or story didnt meant to kill a real person. But it was real and his whole family got killed  can i tell?? he didnt even know he was a murderer this must be very big reason why he lost his mind too @_@ i feel weird and not like the feeling when i kill a bug wrongly, i cant imagine how he is feeling then.. 

• Like 7

I am not crazy about dramas whether k, c or j. In total, for about 2 years I watched about 10 dramas only. I simply adore one actor but none of the more than 10 actresses attract my attention. However I really love the acting of HHJ in this drama. She never over act. Her acting is next to perfect. Shy to say, I need to watch every episode twice, once for her and another for LJS. After the entire broadcast of the drama, I will watch over twice again, once for  the work of the director and another for all other actors/actresses in the drama. I

• Like 13

i would like to give special thanks to @stroppyse @alleram95 @snowglobe147 for coming over and helping us out with the translations.  

you guys rock and you did awesome!

i would also like to thank @Misstwilightfan1416 for joining us and posting the video clips right after the episode airs

thanks @plappi @siena407 and i hope more PAC will come and join us

• Like 12

55 minutes ago, vieedha said:

I think HHJ doing good job portraying YJ, she does not overreact, Iam a comic fangirl, if I imagining on YJ place, I would freak out even more and cant think of anything soon bcs  irrational situations came and the people around not aware of those. Even KC called her "charming in an idiotic way" lol

I love when she freak out and do stupid things.... :P

• Like 13

Wha?? Richard simmons! I ddint find any negative comments from knetizen? What kind of controversy that writer implied?

just like i said earlier, im a fan of HHJ but im also critical to her. Most of her movies she acted almost perfect, but in Some movies i didnt really find so. I like LJS since IHYV, i really like his dramas but i cant say he is perfect

I found some of the expression that HHJ and/or LJS did wasnt reach my expectation or even different. So imo its totally normal, because it happened here and there from both but doesnt disturb the enjoyment im having while watching W.

I dont know who wrote that article, but if i remember correctly the writer who wrote reviews for W already dislikes HHJ from the first and second episode (i havent read 3-4 ep reviews cause i think its necessary to read it from that writer)

• Like 12

“W” Cast And Crew React To Ratings Results

“W” Cast And Crew React To Ratings Results

MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “W” recently enjoyed a turn in the tide as itbecame the new first place drama in terms of ratings during that time slot.

The cast and crew are quite happy and thankful about this successful turn of events. A source from the drama commented, “It’s all thanks to the viewers who watched. The script is really good and the actor’s actualization of the characters is good, too. More than anything, the director’s detail is amazing. He is good at pointing out emotions and expressions.”

The source continued, “When I first saw the script I thought it could achieve around 15 percent ratings. The Seoul metropolitan ratings have reached 15 percent but I think it could go higher. We would be thankful for ratings over 20 percent, but we cannot conclude whether or not that is possible yet. We hope that many will watch with affection.”

Furthermore, the news of the ratings success has affected the filming atmosphere quite positively. The source revealed, “We were worried because it was broadcasted late but the filming atmosphere was really good. The harmony between actors was great since the making film was released. While our schedule is not rushed, there are a lot of impactful scenes so everyone gets tired while filming in the hot weather. However, after the ratings increase there was chaos.”

“W” started out with 8.6 percent ratings (nationwide) with its first episode and has increased its ratings steadily. The drama maintained its first place spot with its July 28 episode as well and received 12.9 percent ratings. KBS2’s “Uncontrollably Fond” came in second with 8.9 percent ratings while SBS’s “Wanted” was third place with 6.5 percent ratings respectively.

• Like 24

I think it too much to called it controversy,  from episode 1 there was a small portion of negative comment about HHJ acting but like other said it's normal because everyone have different preference and we can't be loved by everyone. 

If I'm in OYJ situation,  trap in my favorite comic world,  my reaction would be the same..  or maybe worst haha XD

• Like 12