[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

So, maybe YJ can't be harmed by anybody from the manhwa world and probably the same rule applies for KC in the real world. That being said that the hooded baddie is originally from the manwha since he managed to injure KC? 

SH being the typical "villian" in trapping YJ is rather predictable @@, i hope that she realized her mistake and try to redeem herself later, reconcile with YJ perhaps, i like to see some sister relationship btwn them :S

I feel that from the next episode onward, it's going to be heart wrenching :( need to be mentally and emotionally prepared 

AWWWW, they are surely enjoying themselves BTS! :wub::wub: i have not seen HJ like that before (i mean the amount of skinship), love this OTP to bits :heart:

• Like 6

Woah woah this thread moving so fast :dizzy:

I wish i really had time to read all theories from y'all and someone would kindly gather all those theories in one post. Pretty pleaseeeee? Anyone?

W has daebak cinematography and music which got me goosebumps all along. I've waited this drama to come since the beginning of the year (i'm a big fan of Song writernim btw) and glad that W really hits daebak. 

And now bring me Wednesday and popcorn. Til then everyone! :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 8

@lovely_skham DEAR Gawd! Why are you doing this?! Why are you posting this pics and BTS?! WHHHHHHHYYYY?! YOU.ARE TORTURING.ME.US.! 

It's just making me want to ship them MORE and More and more! I don't even like LJS, but in this drama, he's just adorable. That's it. I like him here. Period. I love the easy camaraderie between them, just looking at their BTS is just so easy, fun and charming. I think HHJ is more at ease because she's a noona and sunbae like what the other chingu just pointed, I think she's not afraid to express her self more and not afraid of any rumors because as far as I know LJS is almost the only one whom she has been paired with that is closest to her age, like wise both of them are pretty and are susceptible to charming each others socks off. Either way, I like them both together, REEL or REAL.

BTW, about Han Hyo Joo's acting --- I think it's NOT over the top. It's just how she wants to portray her character, plus, it gives her more edge 'coz we all know she can act crazy w/ over the top reaction but then, she can bring serious acting prowess on her own. I think it's just the right mix of comedic relief and seriousness on her part, besides, WHO WOULD ACT NORMALLY IF YOU JUST GOT SUCK INSIDE A WORLD OF MANHWA?! It is just not POSSIBLE. So we kinda understand the cray cray reaction. :)

• Like 14

Guys can you imagine when KC's heart actually flutters the next time YJ says "I love you"?? She's gonna disappear.... OMFG the torture :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ep. 04 feels a lot like The Truman Show, in that movie; like its title character, Kang Chul comes to the realization that everything around him is not real/made up of lies. Didn't expect him to crossover to Yeonjoo's world so soon tbh, thought it would happen in later episodes. In any case, bring it on LoL. Can't wait for future episodes:D 

Again Soobong gets the best lines in this drama, his "They kiss....AGAIN?!" , "She's truly living out her fantasies huh" are just too laugh out loud funny:lol: 

• Like 16

2 hours ago, baby.hae said:

Off topic, I know lee jong suk since secret garden and after that I didnt watch any of his dramas (I watched IHYV but didnt until the last eps). I know that his acting is good, but right now after I am watching W. I am officially a fan, lol.

His acting is honestly so good. He's perfect as kang chul, and I really can see he worked hard so hard on it. I didnt understand korean but his tone (?) is different compared to his usual self and his previous character, he's trying to portray kang chul with his own style and success imho. At first I didnt understand why so many people stan and like lee jong suk but right now I can understand it. I hope mbc will give him an award soon. Sry for bad english :3

He acts well..but except for school 2013 , pretty much he is the same elsewhere

SG: he plays the cold , much in love but won't show man

IHYV: i didn't last beyond 7 episodes got bored.. but again was the sweet, more responsible than his age 

School 2013: thsi was interesting..but again kind of the same good looking cold but warm personality

Pinocchio: sweet, more responsible than the age , cold but warm

W: this is the most colorful side of him that I am seeing.. there are multiple range of emotions he shows here.. very interesting..

• Like 8

Hello, I'm back... I was able to watch W, my chingu @Mau_Cherry convinced me to do it!! Each episode is so entertaining and well written. About the theories: To me, KC doesn't belong to W-World that's why he was the only one who could move in this world. But he didn't know anything about it. This idea came to me first after watching the second episode as he was the only one who could see time stopping and change the writing. Then this impression was reinforced when the prosecutor told him that he was a waste of space. SM wasn't the one who started W-world because he really believes that KC is a fictional character. The other thing is that OYJ is also the one who can influence the evolution of the story and she is a real person. As KC can influence the story on its own, it means from my point of view he is also real. 

• Like 15

I found this drama when I happened to browse Jung Joon Young's fan pages and one of those pages posted the OST.  So I became curious and watched it up to the current episode.  This was the biggest mistake that I made in my life because I am crazily repeating episode 1 to episode 4.  Hahaha I just can't get enough of this couple.  Huhu

Why do they have so many skin ships?  Why do they have to do that? My heart can't take it!!! Do they want us to die early? Hahaha

• Like 17

finally back!! :D Great Job chingus now I have over 36 pages to backtrack!! :blink: but that would be fun!! I love seing the thread alive, full of theories and fun poats!! thank you all in advance!! :D

So who didn't cry while watching the episode raw, then cried again watching it with subtitles, the cried again reading the episoe recaps and cried reading every comment about Kang Cheol's shuttering life infront of his eyes?!! because I did that!! 

I know you all talked and made many new and interesting theories about the last two episodes but I wanted to share my thoughts about the episode anyway!! :D

before talking about the heartbreaking moments in the episode let me SWOOOOON over our OTP!! :love: how can they me fangirling that hard only watching them talking over a phone call!! :blush: Yeon Joo was SO ADORABLE trying to act calm only to get fluttered only by hearing Kang Cheol's voice and then by his not-really-compliment that she have a crazy kind of charm (what a compliment there Kang Cheol!!)   :lol: BUT our "I don't get affected by this and that" hero is starting to waver!! AWWW!! his eyes when he heard her telling him she loves him and the lip-bite are so telling!!! :love:

And I loved Kang Cheol reaction toward Soo Hee missdeed against Yeon Joo, yes she did it believing it's for Kang Cheol's best interest but that doesn't change the fact that she puted Yeon Joo in a really bad situation when he promised her to protect her!! I love how he used her words against her showing that what made her suspect Yeon Joo and believe in her guilt is the same logic that ruined his life years ago and how she's no different from those who belived that he's a murderer and ruined his entire life only because they saw what common sens would say and didn't look at the context of the events!! and finally poured cold water on her with the fact that while he was trying to protect victims like him from that mind setting socity she made a new victim of Yeon Joo who protected him till the last second before getting caughtand then fired her!! was I gloating at that moment?!! yes I was!! I kept repeating this scene over and over even before finishing the entire episode and both in raw then with subtitles, Lee Jong Seok made me feel Kang Cheol anger and pain and dissapointment at Soo Hee and the fact that the set of mind that ruined his life is still there hunting Yeon Joo to make her its new victim with the help of his right hand all in front of his eyes!! you can feel that his wound never healed and Yeon Joo about to suffer the same fate he once had opened that wound fresh once again!! 

Now the heartbreaking revelation!! No matter how much I was aware this moment will come and it will be painful but nothing helped to ease the pain of watching Kang Cheol's in shock and disbelieve and pain while learning the truth!! he was pepared for anthing but the fact that his entire life was fake!! he even wasn't shocked thinking that Yeon Joo is from the manhwa world with all the unordinary things concerning her but to turne out that he is the manhwa character was unexpectedly breaking blow!! once again he his life shattered in front of his eyes but this time it's even worse he lost his reason for exitance!! as much painful it was watching him lost not wanting to believe it but knowing that it is the only nonsens that makes perfect sens for everything that made no sens in his world/life, the second everything stoped before his eyes seeing his "hyung" lifless not reponding to him calling him or to his touch it was like he lost his family all over again, as if his entire world died on him and he was left ALL ALONE!! that's divastating!! I'm crying again now remembering Kang Cheol trying hard to held back his tears from falling, his shaken voice, his desperate weak voice calling "hyung", his legs giving in and his hard breathing while writing this!! Lee Jong Seok made a GREAT job in those scenes that I'm still crying till now everytime I remember/read or write about those scenes!! :bawling:

let me talk about him crossing to the other world!! now this is the 2nd time the window/door between the two worlds open for him (as he remembers since we know that there is a 3rd one when he puled Yeon Joo's father to his world at the rooftop incident day) so what made it open at those times? it can't be Yeon Joo's despair to help him because she knew nothing when her father was pulled in before her getting pulled in too and sure thing the father wasn't feeling sorry for him for sure!! so what could it be? is it Kang Cheol's despair that opens it? but shouldn't there be something from the real world as well to let that door open!! we know that the drawing screen is the door/window for Kang Cheol to reach the real world but Yeon Joo didn't really need that door, she went in and out withought going through it twice and the only time she went through it was because of Kang Cheol who reached the real world through it and pulled her to his world!! 

the preview is shocing Kang Cheol living the worst nightmare anyone can have but the worst part is that it is real!! his entire life even the personal secrets and internal thoughts are an open book (literaly) to everyone in the real world and all of his pain and agony and everything he felt were the price to Yeon Joo' father's success!! we know that they'll face each other but how will that end?!! I don't believe for a second that he'll be a murderer, Kang Cheol is no murderer!! and his voice and the look in his eyes while saying his farewell to Yeon Joo , I felt his gratitude toward her accompanied with an emptiness inside him!! :tears: how can I wait till wednesday!! :tears: 

• Like 16

I feel like you guys might've discussed it already (and I am trying to backtrack pages...), but I am itching to just share this.

While watching episode 4 on Viki, with the comments on (I usually don't turn it on), I noticed commentors hating on So Hui so much. some even called her a b****. I don't know... For some reason, I can't hate on So Hui for what she did. Yeah, she put YeonJoo in such a predicament that eventually affected Kang Chul. They're hating on SH since she's is this drama's "second lead". Analyzing it deeper, there was no malice in her intentions, other than breaking Kang Chul's trust. Though maybe, that is a big sin against a friend. Still, SH is doing what we would normally do - doubt a suspicious person, report to the authorities, and put your trust in the system hoping things would work out. (Unfortunately for her and KC, it didn't!)

So far, there are no evil characters in this drama, both from the real and manhwa world. And I love that. I actually don't need an almighty villain just so our hero/heroine could shine. I prefer this where we question the actions of the characters and place ourselves in their shoes. If I were SH, I might've done the same and put my faith in KC to believe in me instead. If I were Yeon Joo, I might not be able to protect the hero of my favourite story. I'm a bit selfish, and I'd put my survival first. So in that aspect, great respect for OYJ's self-sacrifice. If I were Kang Chul, I might've actually jumped off the bridge, and my story ends. So, if his motivation and quest for revenge were what made him more powerful than his creator, all props to him.

Gaah, this drama lets us all exercise analytical skills and explore our own creative minds. Loving it!

• Like 14

31 minutes ago, chiharuhime said:

For some reason, I can't hate on So Hui for what she did.

Me either. YJ is foreign, a threat to KC's security. She cannot validate her identity and her reason for showing up and disappearing all of a sudden, an "ability" she shares with KC's killer. Given that the family's killer and KC's killer haven't been tagged yet, she can be an apt candidate. And being level-headed, SH did the right thing. 

• Like 8

Wow interesting that LJS ideal type is Lee Na Young and as u mentioned exact birthday with Han Hyo Joo who is ten years her junior. na Young is married now to one of the hottest man, Won Bin. HHJ is still available ;) he should consider lol. Cant help shipping. Loving all the bts i see.

If anyone hav more subbed bts links pls share.

Thanks

• Like 5

1 hour ago, thea2410 said:

just wanna share my fanmade version vid of OST part1. hehehe :)i keep on playing the song since it been released. it just sooo good! :wub:

thank you for sharing!! I love it!! and I hope you keep making more mvs for our lovely OTP!! :D

for who ever cares to know the song's title "내가 너에게 가든 네가 나에게 오든" doesn't mean "Where Are You" , it means "Whether I Go To You OR You Come To Me". :) 

1 hour ago, jeijei said:

Me either. YJ is foreign, a threat to KC's security. She cannot validate her identity and her reason for showing up and disappearing all of a sudden, an "ability" she shares with KC's killer. Given that the family's killer and KC's killer haven't been tagged yet, she can be an apt candidate. And being level-headed, SH did the right thing. 

I don't hate her either but I'm mad at what she did to Yeon Joo!! I agree that she had good reasons to suspect her but then used Kang Cheol's absence to trick Yeon Joo, and dispite Yon Joo being suspecious about not giving any answers it's clear enough that she's on Kang Cheol's side, if she really had any connection to whoever tried to kill Kang Cheol and was an accomplice she wouldn't save him time and time again and she would hide from the police after the 1st time she saved him and wouldn't risk getting caught by the police to save him again!! plus like Kang Cheol she should know better that what meets the eye isn't always the truth and it can be interpreted the way it fits the opposite side not the innocent one given how Kang Cheol was on that same spot and all he did was interpreted against him and rised suspecions towards him- the way she did to Yeon Joo- and his life was ruined because of that!!

• Like 7

Was it posted already? 

BTS Poster Photoshoot  via youtube

their skinship so natural, not just this bts but almost all their bts, seems they like to touch each other lol . Its so hard not to ship them tho'. Are they just naturally sweet towards their previous co-stars during photoshoots/filming as well? 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, chiharuhime said:

I feel like you guys might've discussed it already (and I am trying to backtrack pages...), but I am itching to just share this.

While watching episode 4 on Viki, with the comments on (I usually don't turn it on), I noticed commentors hating on So Hui so much. some even called her a b****. I don't know... For some reason, I can't hate on So Hui for what she did. Yeah, she put YeonJoo in such a predicament that eventually affected Kang Chul. They're hating on SH since she's is this drama's "second lead". Analyzing it deeper, there was no malice in her intentions, other than breaking Kang Chul's trust. Though maybe, that is a big sin against a friend. Still, SH is doing what we would normally do - doubt a suspicious person, report to the authorities, and put your trust in the system hoping things would work out. (Unfortunately for her and KC, it didn't!)

So far, there are no evil characters in this drama, both from the real and manhwa world. And I love that. I actually don't need an almighty villain just so our hero/heroine could shine. I prefer this where we question the actions of the characters and place ourselves in their shoes. If I were SH, I might've done the same and put my faith in KC to believe in me instead. If I were Yeon Joo, I might not be able to protect the hero of my favourite story. I'm a bit selfish, and I'd put my survival first. So in that aspect, great respect for OYJ's self-sacrifice. If I were Kang Chul, I might've actually jumped off the bridge, and my story ends. So, if his motivation and quest for revenge were what made him more powerful than his creator, all props to him.

Gaah, this drama lets us all exercise analytical skills and explore our own creative minds. Loving it!

yes it's like "oh she's doing this because he's the typical meen second lead" not realing that she's the female lead who turned into a second lead in the manhwa because of Yeon Joo's entry to the manhwa world!! I'm mad at her but I don't hate her since as you said there was no bad intentions from her toward Yeon Joo when she gave her to the police, she did it believing that they should clear the suspecious questions toward her for Kang Cheol's safety!! but still she made a mistake by using his absence to do what he told her not to do and puting Yeon Joo through the same position Kang Cheol went through before!!

well we have an hooded man that show up and vanish like a ghost and we have characters that turnes to be a threat to Kang Cheol out of a blue and we have also the prosecuter Han who became an assemblyman now in the manhwa world (who I believe is Kang Cheol's biggest ennemie in the manhwa) and we have Yeon Joo's father in the real world!! I admit that they are a different kind of evil characters (but for the assemblyman) since this is different kind of a drama :D but they are still a threat and ennemies to our hero!! :angry:

3 hours ago, traveljunkie84 said:

I found this drama when I happened to browse Jung Joon Young's fan pages and one of those pages posted the OST.  So I became curious and watched it up to the current episode.  This was the biggest mistake that I made in my life because I am crazily repeating episode 1 to episode 4.  Hahaha I just can't get enough of this couple.  Huhu

Why do they have so many skin ships?  Why do they have to do that? My heart can't take it!!! Do they want us to die early? Hahaha

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no they just wants to torture us without killing!! :lol:

glad you joined us in W's world lets be tortured together all of us here!! :D this drama is so great at torturing us the right way, right?!! :D 

• Like 6

This is my personal preference as for me W is the most stylish Kdrama I have ever seen.. I'm a Korean drama lover and have watching  all the blockbuster  drama and yes honestly speaking W will be one of the most memorable Korean drama (as what LJS say) of all time and may become phenomenal worldwide (same level of MLFTS and DOTS)  probably could be sooner or later (we only watch 4 episode but the feeling of  climax up to the level we already Watch until 8 episode hahaha) I just seat back and watching 2 epi back to back yesterday epi 3 and 4 together with my 2 sister. I ask them to take a look last week as I say this drama was different than other drama we watch . both of them were drama critics if they think the drama is not their forte they will totally ignore and forget it and guess what now they become a big fan of W hahaha they even more fanatic than I am and keep asking me what will be happen . And even give their own theory what will happen next and they cannot predict as they say this drama totally insanely unpredictable. They praise of a good acting for both leads which is portray their character very very well and to all the genius behind this drama. 

My fav scene in epi 3 ( I even cannot pick any because all scene so good and memorable) when kang chul ask yeon joo and count to 10 the way he hold the gun and ready to pull the trigger then suddenly shoot the vast and asking Sohee and do yun leave the room in high tone it was intense scene and he looks very charismatics when he doing that (I don't know why haha) and also the scene when OYJ say I love you to kang chul that's hilarious and very cute she doing that and also of course the ending with KC wink to YJ after knowing she's still single and not married :wub::wub:.

in epi 4 off coz the fiancé scene both of them portray it in a cute way and seem real. Then the jail scene when YJ vanish and KC know he is from manhwa world I can feel his pain when he called 'hyung' and he knows all in his world is fake and he alone and no one beside him ( I feel like crying at this scene) then the scene when he about to enter the real world that scene was DAEBAKK especially when they show manhwa side before he enter the real world. Now I'm waiting next week like crazy (I wish tomorrow is Wednesday n sorry for a long post hahaha).

• Like 19