[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Wow I got my wish.. Wow @sakura2016 writer knew we needed it. The 5th Kiss. !y heart is all patched up now.

Tq for those who upload pic and gif of the kiss. !y stream went down n I missed it. Only caught bits of the preview.

Definitely love this ep. Felt I can breathe again. Not that I don't sympathize Kang chul being framed and then injured. But yj is there to help him n more positive interactions again. She shocks him again just like the first kiss. N she's back to her real world. 

The preview sees her trying to draw to change the manhwa only to have ghost daddy hands stopping her and trying to kill her. She's really putting herself in the balance n in jeopardy to give KC a happy ending. But I'm worried about real daddy. Yj hasn't known what has happened yet 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, nonski said:

1 hour ago, jeonghyang said:

@nonski noona

139.gif

- EPISODE 10 -

tumblr_ocd6p9kxsT1qaf1vio2_500.gif

Thank you to our liveblogging team! aja!

liveblogging team 

@Rania Zeid @LyraYoo @ezze @drmjs @ilwoo_aein @yren @juju84 @jigee @Yippeuni @sharreb @alekaonu @dhia205 @andy78 @wackeemarie @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven

and of course my dongsaeng @jeonghyang for your live GIFcapping! komawo! and the opening mention did not stop at Docs thread :) 

seriously feeling crazed out right now!

i paused at some moments shocked at what is going on in my computer screen!

crazy-monkey-emoticon-014.gif?1292792381crazy-monkey-emoticon-014.gif?1292792381crazy-monkey-emoticon-014.gif?1292792381crazy-monkey-emoticon-014.gif?1292792381crazy-monkey-emoticon-014.gif?1292792381crazy-monkey-emoticon-014.gif?1292792381crazy-monkey-emoticon-014.gif?1292792381crazy-monkey-emoticon-014.gif?1292792381crazy-monkey-emoticon-014.gif?1292792381crazy-monkey-emoticon-014.gif?1292792381crazy-monkey-emoticon-014.gif?1292792381crazy-monkey-emoticon-014.gif?1292792381crazy-monkey-emoticon-014.gif?1292792381

@NRGchick glad you're here chingu!

• Like 18

Just watched the episode live. I've only been lurking on here, but this was one of my favorite episodes yet so I had to comment! I just love where we are right now in the story, with Kang-chul and Yeon-joo needing to band together to figure out just how to make sense of this mad world they're stuck in.

The only thing...I'm starting to get a little pissed that they aren't playing Part 4 & 5 of the OST that they released last week. They keep playing Park Bo-ram's song over and over and over. It's my least favorite song on the OST, but I still liked it alright. Now, however, I'm starting to resent the song whenever it comes on & it takes me out of the moment. Just a minor gripe for an otherwise perfect show, but still. I hope they play the new songs soon because I really like them.

• Like 5

wow what an insane episode!!! Thanks to all the live recappers for your hard work :) I can't imagine how exhausted yeon joo is... How overwhelming and tiring must it be to be the only one who knows everything (other than the killer and prosecutor), if only Kang chul could regain his memories.. 

• Like 14

Whatever happened to tonite episode??!!! Man, what a ride. Unpredictable. But, that's how we eager to see it to the end. I will see through it. Are they going to show what are the crazy motivation the bad one have to make sure KC going down? Heh!! I really hate the hooded faceless man, i wonder who behind all of this.

• Like 9

@nonski Thanks for the invite. Not recapping as there are a lot of able recappers out there. Kamsahamnida! 

My heart is still torn and bleeding on the ground due to YJ's sadness. Things seem to be getting exciting as the comic world has come to life and an insane individual with OSM's face is attempting to create his own story. 

W- Hwaiting! Luckily there is an episode tomorrow ^^

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, nonski said:

Thank you to our liveblogging team! aja!

liveblogging team 

@Rania Zeid @LyraYoo @ezze @drmjs @ilwoo_aein @yren @juju84 @jigee @Yippeuni @sharreb @alekaonu @dhia205 @andy78 @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven

and of course my dongsaeng @jeonghyang for your live GIFcapping! komawo! and the opening mention did not stop at Docs thread :) 

seriously feeling crazed out right now!

i paused at some moments shocked at what is going on in my computer screen!

@NRGchick glad you're here chingu!

@nonski  thanks to you too, Chingu and all the wonderful LIVEBLOG team-mates!   Though I still feel sad for our OTP esp YJ... at least can sleep better knowing she has helped KC.in some ways.. and yes @sakura2016 there was a KISS as how you wish :blush:

tn80AF.jpg

• Like 16

wow just like roller coaster I read in here:w00t:

Thanks for live recap:heart:.I feel stress because why I want 3 episode this week:crazy:.

I will watch tomorrow night

So KC get shot gun..Oh my he always near to death:sweatingbullets:

604 pages..congratulations:heart:

• Like 11

Guest parisonheaven

W-Two Worlds Episode 11 Preview

Yeon Joo: Do you know what happened to Kang Chul? Is it drawn as a dream, just like last time?
Soo Bong: How about returning to the start? Before the killer appeared, like waking up from a dream.
Killer: Are you Oh Yeon Joo?
Chul Ho: Who is Oh Yeon Joo? Why did he escape with this woman? Then we have to find Oh Yeon Joo first, if we want to catch him.
Yeon Joo: So it's not the main character that is calling me?
So Hee: Maybe that person is dead.
Do Yoon: What relationship do you have with Representative Kang?
Yeon Joo: I am just curious to know if he is still alive.
Do Yoon: Representative Kang has been looking for you.
Yeon Joo: Is he...alive?

*Edit: Not sure if I misheard anything but this is what I heard 

My internet was crappy but I loved the episode. I love that it continues to surprise me; I gasped out loud when the recording played and when the gun materialized in KC's hand. How is evil Doraemon so smart?!

And that KC + YJ scene in the hotel room was EVERYTHING. I love how they rehashed their early interactions but turned it completely around. Hyo Joo was so damn gooooood. And I already think their chemistry is insane, but in that scene it was just FHJASFWGHLSIDUER LIKE HOW IS IT EVEN EFFING POSSIBLE?!? They really need to do another project together, they're just soooo good together, completely effing magical.

• Like 20