Movies: FIRST and LAST

CamelKnight

Runaway Bride

I remember I was looking forward to watching this chick film with my girlfriends because it reunited the cast of Pretty Woman, Richard Gere and Julia Roberts, and we were all letdown. We were so disappointed that we went to Dairy Queen (it's an ice cream parlor) after the movie.  Sequels are seldom as good as the originals because the original cast members are essentially admitting that their best work has already been achieved. That's why they're reliving it. :)

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(The) Young Victoria

British period film. Love story.

There is scene when the prince walks in to greet the queen. He has come to Britain so that he could marry the Queen. He walks in with his dogs! I remember laughing out loud at this! :lol: It is like he is saying, "Well I got my dogs too and I am not going back!"

tyv_princealbertentrance.jpg

Amadeus

I'd feel little too, like Salieri, in the company of genius.  Free Smiley smiley angel losing wings

On 6/26/2017 at 4:36 AM, CamelKnight said:

Old Boy

Aren't those old dudes dead yet? :D 

Are you suggesting that I should also be pushing daisies by now? Jugulae?!!!

tumblr_nbbvxtazsW1syal1to1_500.gif

@staygold

I must watch that movie. It's been on my list for years now. :(

• 1 month later...

Archived