[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

hi @Berou Thanks for tagging me. It's exactly why i am here after a long hiatus. hehe. I wanna vote!!

I didn't know this forum is still alive!! keep it up chingus. AS for me, I've moved on to other dramas but had no time to log in to soompi.

On 6/16/2017 at 10:05 AM, pyoyong said:

Wow this thread is alive and well I must say!! Last post was yesterday!! Did I miss something?? MDBC season 2 coming out or something?? HOHOHO I would love to see the wedding man!

And after a long time I thought I would pop up in here and say hi to everyone! Geez I miss the good old days with this thread. I wonder where is my german girl @Jillia are you writing essay on other drama girl? How about my sista,  english teacher from hell @tiendoank yo!! You've been roasting some drama bad guys?? Or my soompi blood sister @lovehbhjw2013 ?? I see you haven't change your drunkard avatar for ages LOL! Or @moodypie...I think she still sinking at the bottom of that pond with CP judging from her avatar... Stop munching @febz , I  know you're eating somewhere !! Wild boar perhaps...

Not just that five ppl I mention above alright, I got tons of names here, but if I'm gonna mention the old crews, I might start war again hahaha. I miss you guys!! HUG HUG

Anyway where is KYJ and PGB nowadays, are they doing anything else??? I need to see that shinny teeth of his, gosh I miss that teeth! I still got my imaginary PBG toothbrush moody, nope you ain't getting it! :tongue: Any news whatsoever for season 2? Or perhaps up coming KYJ or PBG drama? I'm so out of date with KDrama news, shame on me!!

@Bambiina I know you summon me to watch the current next door sageuk, but you gotta to say that MDBC still is reign supreme compare to it's sageuk successors. I'll see you next door soon, it's late here cuz I marathon episode 2-6..my eye ball about to pop out. I need to get some decent sleep.

Cherious chingus, my soompi family, hope we can get together and chit chat somewhereee !!

Sincerely, molding and dusty bunny waiting for MDBC worthy successor

Pyoyong

hello my dear @pyoyong so good to see you again. lol i guess i am still sinking with CP since I haven't changed my avatar. I have no complains as long as i can breathe underwater.  Let's meet in another thread. Let me know where you go...miss your drawings. By the way, I am into 7day queen now. :)

On 6/16/2017 at 10:38 AM, Bambiina said:

yess - MDBC STILL THE BEST SAGUEK ... nothing can beat it ..

I am watching a lot of drama lately - one of it queen of 7 days, I also watch - Ruler - Master of the mask, Suspicious partner, Fight my way .. Father is strange - chinese drama - Princess Agent ... - YES I GOT NO LIFE ..

Queen was promising for the first 2 episode - but I have a problem - I am falling in love with the more charismatic King Brother ... 2nd has more chemistry PMY - Lee Dong Gun chemistry with PMY is over the roof so it will be hard for me to enjoy.. the real OTP don't give me that shiver ..

But I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SUSPICIOUS PARTNER - I live, I breathe - Ji Chang Wook - Please watch it .. I am sure you will fall for his charm .. OMO - I am going off topic ..

Miss the gals here ... I cannot find any other thread like MDBC thread - I dun think I can ever repeat those moments ... we were so passionate .. crazy .. I wish we can repeat this experience again ..

@Bambiina happy to see you!! one of the reason why i have no time to log in to soompi is because i am watching too many dramas now. I was into Ruler but drop it (might pick it up when the drama complete. i loveeeee SP too!! but right now I am into 7DQ. I practically am immersing myself into the drama. It's a good saguek after MDBC. I pray for happy ending.. (I don't like sad ending but it's too late to stop now) hehe. by the way, I thought only our CP looks good in his costume, but LDG (king in 7DQ) looks good in his costume too. :)

I miss our MDBC chat. Hope to have another one like that. hello to @Jillia, @lovehbhjw2013 @honeywell @gumtaek and the rest which i don't mention here.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, moodypie said:

hi @Berou Thanks for tagging me. It's exactly why i am here after a long hiatus. hehe. I wanna vote!!

I didn't know this forum is still alive!! keep it up chingus. AS for me, I've moved on to other dramas but had no time to log in to soompi.

hello my dear @pyoyong so good to see you again. lol i guess i am still sinking with CP since I haven't changed my avatar. I have no complains as long as i can breathe underwater.  Let's meet in another thread. Let me know where you go...miss your drawings. By the way, I am into 7day queen now. :)

@Bambiina happy to see you!! one of the reason why i have no time to log in to soompi is because i am watching too many dramas now. I was into Ruler but drop it (might pick it up when the drama complete. i loveeeee SP too!! but right now I am into 7DQ. I practically am immersing myself into the drama. It's a good saguek after MDBC. I pray for happy ending.. (I don't like sad ending but it's too late to stop now) hehe. by the way, I thought only our CP looks good in his costume, but LDG (king in 7DQ) looks good in his costume too. :)

I miss our MDBC chat. Hope to have another one like that. hello to @Jillia, @lovehbhjw2013 @honeywell @gumtaek and the rest which i don't mention here.

Hello hello chingu @moodypie   I have not seemed to move on very far...kekeke....  I just started 7 daysQueen too..have not made much progress but the dramaland is always an attraction to me because I love to understand some world which I could only see through the scriptwriters, actors and actresses eyes because I cannot possibly go there like Joseon period.   I only finished ep 1 so far.... I have been messing around with music instead which is another of my love...too many loves and too little time.....hope to catch up with you soon!!!   :)

• Like 8

11 hours ago, honeywell said:

That's pretty but I hope the packaging arts don't become another fan war.  Anyways, hopefully there's a release daw soon.

Sorry for asking, i know it sounds stupid but why will become fan war...the arts are beautifully made and I really appreciate it.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Jillia said:

But looking at the picture of the design I'm really glad because the packaging looks so impeccably gorgeous. If it really looks like this the wait and money is worth it.

I think it's about the Japanese packaging of the DVD/blu-ray set which looks completely different.

Yes, exactly as you said. When I looked at packaging design of DVD D-cut, I really think it will be worth my waiting for it. It's a really a precious gift that we could keep for good memory.

DVD set Japanese version were not completed all the production I think (I already saw some BTS kind hearted owner shared it)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Here it is in July, and we've yet to get an actual date for the release of the D-Cut. *sigh* I think I'm going to have to break down and watch the drama over again. I had been refraining from it so that when the D-Cut gets here, I'll be able to watch it with somewhat fresher eyes. I guess it's okay that they've pushed the date to August since they're trying to put together a quality product. Plus, the picture of the D-cut set does look very pretty. Guess I'll go listen to Misty Road by Ben again. I like the entire soundtrack, but that has become my favorite song for some reason.

And @Jillia, I hope I wasn't bothering you with my mentions. I do realize that you've been very busy, plus fell ill for quite a while. I really don't mean to put any pressure on you to post your writings. I'll just be here until I've withered away waiting... :D Seriously, though, I'm just teasing you. I mean I am anticipating your observations, but no big rush on it or anything.

I do miss this thread and talking about this drama. I don't know that I had ever participated in going so in depth on a drama before with other such passionate viewers/posters. It made it so much fun. 

Anyway, I do think that some of us are still checking this thread looking for updates on D-cut and other enthusiasts posting who may have started the drama later. Still fun to talk about. Still adore Lee Young and Ra On. 

I like Misty Road the most as well. MDBC OST is the best OST that I ever heard, all soundtracks and BGM were so good, still listen to them until now.

In Misty Road, I like this chorus a lot:

"Past the misty road
If you are looking for me
Will you follow the moonlit road?
If only the flowers of our spring day can bloom again
If only we could go back, how nice would it be"

Jin Young is really a talented music composer.

16 hours ago, honeywell said:

Is the red book, the Lee Young costume photo book?  The two grey books, I'm assuming are the scripts?  What about the other books?  Anyone know?

These are gifts in D-cut set for your reference:

All Orders things_03.gif?v=2

1. Photo book of unreleased photos (approx. 104p)

2. Photo postcard with pre-print autograph

Pre-order ONLY things_03.gif?v=2things_04.gif?v=2

1.     *NEW* Bonus DVD of making of & behind the scenes

2.     Scripts of entire episodes (book-bound)

3.     Lee Young’s fashion photo book (approx.. 40 – 48 p)

4.     Art + interview book (approx.. 44 – 48p)

5.     Love letter from Lee Young to Raon

6.     Mini metal bookmark

7.     Limited Edition Numbered Card

8.     Original autograph of director and cast members (limited quantity only / random gift)  

• Like 11

On 6/16/2017 at 9:05 AM, pyoyong said:

Wow this thread is alive and well I must say!! Last post was yesterday!! Did I miss something?? MDBC season 2 coming out or something?? HOHOHO I would love to see the wedding man!

And after a long time I thought I would pop up in here and say hi to everyone! Geez I miss the good old days with this thread. I wonder where is my german girl @Jillia are you writing essay on other drama girl? How about my sista,  english teacher from hell @tiendoank yo!! You've been roasting some drama bad guys?? Or my soompi blood sister @lovehbhjw2013 ?? I see you haven't change your drunkard avatar for ages LOL! Or @moodypie...I think she still sinking at the bottom of that pond with CP judging from her avatar... Stop munching @febz , I  know you're eating somewhere !! Wild boar perhaps...

Not just that five ppl I mention above alright, I got tons of names here, but if I'm gonna mention the old crews, I might start war again hahaha. I miss you guys!! HUG HUG

Anyway where is KYJ and PGB nowadays, are they doing anything else??? I need to see that shinny teeth of his, gosh I miss that teeth! I still got my imaginary PBG toothbrush moody, nope you ain't getting it! :tongue: Any news whatsoever for season 2? Or perhaps up coming KYJ or PBG drama? I'm so out of date with KDrama news, shame on me!!

@Bambiina I know you summon me to watch the current next door sageuk, but you gotta to say that MDBC still is reign supreme compare to it's sageuk successors. I'll see you next door soon, it's late here cuz I marathon episode 2-6..my eye ball about to pop out. I need to get some decent sleep.

Cherious chingus, my soompi family, hope we can get together and chit chat somewhereee !!

Sincerely, molding and dusty bunny waiting for MDBC worthy successor

Pyoyong

Season 2??? So you can enslave me again without food??? :angry: 

I am & will always munching!! right now I'm even mouthful cursing you and my fave dishes these days are fat & liar rabbit not wild boar.   

But despise of my hatred to you, off course I'm still missing you & all the others crazy fella here. That's why I reply your message ASAP (only for about 3 weeks :tongue:)

I even forgot when the last time I login in this forum, today because from the biggest surprise wedding news from Song Hye Kyo & Song Jong Ki then I remember to check my account :D

I watched not to many kdrama after MDBC, just only about 6 drama & the newest  Fight for my way & Ruler. My latest active forum was Strong woman DBS but MDBC really like a vampire that already suck all my energy & enthusiasm, not just for the drama but also for the thread. This thread definitely gave the biggest mark in my heart, I kept missing our glorious crazy days. I'm still looking at your masterpiece draw & giggling alone like crazy wench. Maybe that's why I'm avoiding this thread because it makes me missing MDBC & this thread more (just pretend agree with my alibi not the fact that I'm just too busy chewing food)

About our Raon & seja. I dunno about KYJ next project beside she rejected the female lead role in school 2017 (which is understandable because is suitable more for the rookie actress). For PBG if I'm not mistaken he's considering a role for drama but I forgot what genre, well you know me, my motto : anything that not edible can be forgotten :rolleyes: 

While I'm here let me greeting with love for our byeontae president @Bambiina,my lovely seonsaengnim @lovehbhjw2013 & @tiendoank, ms. screenwriter @Jillia, my sunbaenim @nonski, One Time Password @moodypie, our truly faithful translator @stroppyse & others. Jeongmal jeongmal miss you all:wub:

Oh right @cynkdf unnie, congraz for Hwang Chi Yeol win on one of Korean music channel, yeaaah:D

• Like 12

1 hour ago, febz said:

Oh right @cynkdf unnie, congraz for Hwang Chi Yeol win on one of Korean music channel, yeaaah:D

@febz Sorry to cut your post - so great to hear from you! Yay for HCY - so happy for and proud of him.  To any Moonlighter reading this - hope all is well with you, folks :) 

• Like 7

On 7/5/2017 at 7:33 PM, febz said:

I am & will always munching!! right now I'm even mouthful cursing you and my fave dishes these days are fat & liar rabbit not wild boar.   

But despise of my hatred to you, off course I'm still missing you & all the others crazy fella here. That's why I reply your message ASAP (only for about 3 weeks :tongue:)

I even forgot when the last time I login in this forum, today because from the biggest surprise wedding news from Song Hye Kyo & Song Jong Ki then I remember to check my account :D

I watched not to many kdrama after MDBC, just only about 6 drama & the newest  Fight for my way & Ruler. My latest active forum was Strong woman DBS but MDBC really like a vampire that already suck all my energy & enthusiasm, not just for the drama but also for the thread. This thread definitely gave the biggest mark in my heart, I kept missing our glorious crazy days. I'm still looking at your masterpiece draw & giggling alone like crazy wench. Maybe that's why I'm avoiding this thread because it makes me missing MDBC & this thread more (just pretend agree with my alibi not the fact that I'm just too busy chewing food)

About our Raon & seja. I dunno about KYJ next project beside she rejected the female lead role in school 2017 (which is understandable because is suitable more for the rookie actress). For PBG if I'm not mistaken he's considering a role for drama but I forgot what genre, well you know me, my motto : anything that not edible can be forgotten :rolleyes: 

While I'm here let me greeting with love for our byeontae president @Bambiina,my lovely seonsaengnim @lovehbhjw2013 & @tiendoank, ms. screenwriter @Jillia, my sunbaenim @nonski, One Time Password @moodypie, our truly faithful translator @stroppyse & others. Jeongmal jeongmal miss you all:wub:

Missing you too my hoobae @febz and this lovely thread as well!  Hope you are doing fine as well. :) 

• Like 2

On 7/5/2017 at 7:33 PM, febz said:

Ah...you finally surfaced from your submarine!!!  LOLLL...  Like you, I have not watched many dramas after MDBC....it sapped all my energy away....lolll  and I definitely missed those crazy days when we tried to "fight" the script after every episode....it was EPIC FUN!!!  lolll...  I think only the combo we have here could generate that level of craziness fun with our dear @pyoyong taking the lead with her ever-hilarious comics together with all the other talented soompiers here .....  I really miss those days and waiting for the next killer-drama to get us together again.....so far a killer-drama occurs for me like once every 6 years.....hope we do not have to wait so long!!!  :tongue:  and a big HELLO to all the chingus, you know who you are!!!

• Like 4