[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

Lucky it was Kim Yoo Jung that he had to carry. Had it been me whom he tried to carry, Park Bo Gum would definitely have ended up at hospital bed with broken bones.

LMAO!  This reminds me of Lee Seung Gi who had a hard time carrying Suzy in Gu Family Book.  He had to constantly put her down. :lol:

I was yelling at her mentally TURN AROUND AND HUG HIM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! He nearly died for you! He did so much for you! Do you love him or not?!!!

What about poor YS?!  He put his life on the line for the crown prince and I don't think anybody checked on him if he was alright.  I don't even think RO noticed that he was bleeding too.

• Like 19

Spoiler
12 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Wow 700 already?  Average of 100 per week!   I should really stop reading twitter. :blink:  I feel bad for KYJ and I hope she's not reading any of the comments against her.  I hate the fact that her performance is being overshadowed by her limitations in terms of the "skinship" on the show.  This was really fueled by yesterday's rain trolling.  Why was this scene even added?   It's like viewers would trade in a less capable older actress just to get more kissing scenes.  But these viewers must not watch a lot of sageuks because sageuks usually don't have a lot of intimate scenes.  So I'm not sure if we would see more if an older actress was to play RO.  The fact that we got a kissing scene in episode 7 is a miracle.  I've seriously watched a sageuk where my OTP didn't kiss until like the 48th episode!  The kiss also wasn't any better than what PBG and KYJ did for this series.

@honeywell, did the reaction really masiv..?   Aah feel sorry to KYJ, wish that reaction not affect her performence , her acting is supber..her eyes mirrorer her love to CP endlessly, that's way the viewers hope getting another kiss very high... in positive side  her acting get big compliment . Who can denied how great their cheimestry right...

I hope the last 6 episode directornim stop to tease as played their  cheimestry , we really want the love advisor SAM NOM, come back...brave...wise with witty  words and the man with 101 ways to solve the problem.. :wub:specialy love problem.....i miss the spunky Sam nommi....

• Like 21

ANNOUNCEMENT

We are currently opening new batch of membership for

gurumi12-00700.jpg

Yoon Sung-ie  Fan Club

Proceed this way if you're interested

1.  Take out the queue ticket and wait to be called

img_0405.jpg

2. Fill in the membership form

Memership_Application.jpg

3. Write down your name on the list below

Current YFC members:

1. @nonski

2. @lovehbhjw2013

3. @Earth2KatyD117

4. @tiendoank

5. @charliew

Please you have to let me in as I had a mental breakdown last night over the OTP and the key reason I was able to recover and save myself from permanent depression was after I watched how Yoon Sung rushed to save CP, he is the shining light that brought me out of darkness, please I have to be a member of his club, je-bal

• Like 13

ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoon Sung-ie  Fan Club

Proceed this way if you're interested

1.  Take out the queue ticket and wait to be called

2. Fill in the membership form

3. Write down your name on the list below

Current YFC members:

1. @nonski

2. @lovehbhjw2013

3. @Earth2KatyD117

4. @tiendoank

5. @charliew

Question here...If I'm joining, is there any possibility for me to get this kind of fans service?

GifMeme19403028092016_zpsd0mo6vwa.gif

If you do....hmm I do have to behave & a lot of consideration on my age so my answer is..

Spoiler

GifMeme19562128092016_zpsbnlzbtmq.gif

• Like 23

2 hours ago, tiendoank said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoon Sung-ie  Fan Club

Current members of YFC :

1. @nonski

2. @lovehbhjw2013

3. @Earth2KatyD117

4. @charliew

5. @tiendoank

6. @bonuibonui

7. @ruka18

8. @zee0123

9. @angelineong

10. @syeramy

11. @ruuuuthpft

12. @iheartyoojung

13. @febz

14. @minsunie

15. @PeachyPeach

List updated! ;)

Wowser!!! The number is groowing!

• Like 20

Uri Yoon Sung-ie,

eb181cc9f1f6ab99dbb4677465fbfc33.jpg  

Since you really have NO (zero, zip, zilch, nada) chance with Ra-on, never despair, there are tons of lovely ladies ready and willing to help comfort you so you can move on and forget the pain of your unrequited love... Where to locate them, you ask? Simply go to the Soompi MDBC forum and there you will find a list of the Yoon Sung-ie Fan Club prepared by @tiendoank ... Oh and fyi, I'm on #3. ;)

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

@febz Fan service is requestable. Not sure with the dance move, but he will highly likely teach us how to paint. Free of charge. Premium membership also comes with additional class on how to tackle opponent with bare hands. Hihihihi

Oh it's okay. I'm not a greedy person, just let me touchy touchy those biceps, triceps, fourceps and so on then I'll be good. Aaah....excuse me *wiping my nosebleed first :astonished:

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

Uri Yoon Sung-ie, 

Since you really have NO (zero, zip, zilch, nada) chance with Ra-on, never despair, there are tons of lovely ladies ready and willing to help comfort you so you can move on and forget the pain of your unrequited love... Where to locate them, you ask? Simply go to the Soompi MDBC forum and there you will find a list of the Yoon Sung-ie Fan Club prepared by @tiendoank ... Oh and fyi, I'm on #3. ;)

Aigooooo.... Yaaa.. why does everyone start offering comforts to uri Yoon Sungie??  Does that mean each of the member needs to come up with unique service?

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, honeywell said:

But these viewers must not watch a lot of sageuks because sageuks usually don't have a lot of intimate scenes.  So I'm not sure if we would see more if an older actress was to play RO.  The fact that we got a kissing scene in episode 7 is a miracle.  I've seriously watched a sageuk where my OTP didn't kiss until like the 48th episode!  The kiss also wasn't any better than what PBG and KYJ did for this series.

@honeywell: right you are: in my favorite sageuk, SFD there was only one brief yet most memorable  kiss scene for its significance and meaning and the prequel TWDR, I don't even remember any kiss scenes. The expectations are too funny. That one kiss in episode 7 was also very meaningful in that he loved this person for being his friend and then he fell in love suspecting but not sure that this person was the dancer, the woman who once saved him from humiliation and he loved that person no matter who she/he was anyway then the confirmation. So the kiss was very meaningful to the prince but so for Ra On who thought the prince kissed her as the eunuch Hong. For Ra On that acceptance of her for "whom she was at that moment" was also special and significant. And there are the sageuks that try to be more historically accurate and try to portray history as it was written and there are no kisses.

So, for curiosity's sake.... a question.... what makes kisses such a big deal in dramas, what does it mean for the viewer?  

• Like 17

Well, since everyone start offering something....

I offer uri Yoon Sungie with this motivational poem

Don't Quit

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,

When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,

When the funds are low and the debts are high,

And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,

When care is pressing you down a bit-

Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,

As every one of us sometimes learns,

And many a fellow turns about

When he might have won had he stuck it out.

Don't give up though the pace seems slow -

You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than

It seems to a faint and faltering man;

Often the struggler has given up

Whe he might have captured the victor's cup;

And he learned too late when the night came down,

How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out -

The silver tint in the clouds of doubt,

And you never can tell how close you are,

It might be near when it seems afar;

So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -

It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Author: Anynomous

• Like 17

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-09-28-20-11-31_zpsdat5j1

Omo...I have a doppelganger:blink:. As I remember I never have amnesia before so this definitely wasn't my post. Is it a sign that this thread will soon be explode? because we don't have mercy for it to rest :P. Can a profile name be the same here?? @plumblossom3 in what page did you get it?? that's not me for sure 

• Like 10

14 hours ago, yumoreo5 said:

My heart is touched. YS won me over again when he protected RO's identity and killed the investigator. For RO, YS went to great lengths and betrayed his grandfather. Then for YS to shield LY from the charging swords, there are no words to express the joy of seeing YS come to LY's side in times of need. I've always wondered how YS was going to redeem himself and repair his relationship with LY and wow, I got a pie of joy thrown into my face. This is what I absolutely love about this drama, so unpredictable, each scene is filmed with care, the quality of each scene is clear as the pieces fit together by the end of each episode. At the end of each episode, a new issue is introduced but by the end of the next episode, the issue gets resolved, talk about efficiency and not dragging out problems throughout the drama, this drama is number 1. And BY. I'm glad that BY came right in time to save LY. LY was saved twice by two awesome friends, so I hope, with just 6 more episodes to go, we'll be seeing them three together again a lot more than this.

I think for the past few episodes, LY has been the center of attention, but not even by much, because we still do see RO, a lot, but perhaps her purpose is different from the beginning, she's someone's lover now, so she's quietly supporting LY by giving him positive energy, which always inspires resolutions to his problems. So I wouldn't go as far to say that RO is now a supporting character. The approach in building her character has changed a bit. HOWEVER, as we see in Episode 12, the last scene ended with RO, which means, we'll be seeing her in action now, as she learns of her identity. I think now, she's going to be the one who does the protecting of our LY. Countless times, LY has placed RO's importance and well being above the throne, above him, and all else. So I would like to see if RO can meet him half way, would she and how she would go about protecting their love and LY like how he has been doing all this time. I'm sure RO will do us great justice. I'm excited to see.

Please, someone pour some love to our YS and BY. BY. The only person he truly loves is LY, so I hope there's a good scene between them two. And yes, YS, too. I want LY to thank YS and eventually smile around each other now.

The acting from everyone was super awesome, but I don't need to say much because I'm sure everyone was PROUD of our young cast who made DEEP impressions today.

Hear! Hear! This week l m loving on YS. He has been protecting Raon from the time he met her and now also the CP. l think CP is enjoying enuf luv from everyone else so l m gonna give some love to YS. Poor guy gets nothing in return for all his quiet contributions. I def think he deserves more than a gorgeous wardrobe. Incidentally, he really does have nice outfits in this show.

• Like 16