[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

"I want you to become very unhappy.

I want you to cry every night.

Every time you think of me... I want you to breakdown.

I wish I'd die of depression thinking of you

so I want you to feel guilty for the rest of your life."

:dissapointed_relieved:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gorgeous Lady!! So Pretty!!:wub:

It may not do much to help tide fans over until the next fix of hit cable show Oh Hae-young Again, but here’s a photo spread of its titular heroine Seo Hyun-jin for High Cut magazine, looking pretty in pink. (And red. And whatever color “mellow brown” is.)

The natural comedic actress is currently enjoying a high level of popularity thanks to the success of Oh Hae-young Again, which has already broken ratings records for its parent network, tvN. It’s well-deserved acclaim for an actress who’s been working steadily for years, and while she’s been recognized for her past work in Feast of the Gods, The Duo, Three Musketeers, and Let’s Eat 2, I’ll bet that Oh Hae-young will be considered her true breakout role.

SeoHyunJin_1.jpgSeoHyunJin_1a.jpg

SeoHyunJin_2_1.jpg

SeoHyunJin_3.jpg

SeoHyunJin_4.jpg

SeoHyunJin_5.jpg

Via MyDaily

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/06/oh-snap-seo-hyun-jin-again/

:heart:

Seriously! We need a Couple's Photo Shoot for these two gorgeous OTP! Like right now please...this time... not after "AOHY" ends.  With their sizzling chemistry,  it might even boost the ratings off the roof, even taking the First Place among TVN dramas:w00t: 

VnzaXvbl.jpg

dV0cKvA.jpg

TVN,  Writer-nim, PD-nim, thank you for bringing us this wonderful "AOHY/ AnotherMissOh" story, and for choosing ERIC MUN and SEO HYUN JIN for the main leads and for the wonderful supporting casts as well! We will watch it well!!

Hi all

In real life our ohy should be with the manager yellow tie hahaha do you see how he defend her despite his one side love :wub: that guy surely love our hae young lol

Just kidding i still love our OTP 

2 hours ago, angelflower said:

So nice to have quite a few people talking about what happened on the TJ front so I don't have to hahaha....

@carolinedl and @foxvanilla I know about that phenomenon and wondered about it before like you guys lol. But from what I have observed from my short time in Korea and my Korean friends, it is quite true to life. They usually just go with the "uh" sound on both sides and hang up. The most they'd say resembling a goodbye is "see you later" before hanging up.

"uh" means yes/okay.

어 ("eo" or "uh") or 응 ("eung") or 음 ("eum") is a super-casual way of saying "yes" or "okay" and is only reserved for people you are extremely close with. They should never be said to strangers or people you're not super-close with.

At the end of a phone call someone will use a phrase like "I'll talk to you later" or "I have to go", but what follows might be confusing to non-Koreans. The other person will reply with "okay" ("uh"), not "bye", then hang up, and that's perfectly acceptable. Let me give you an example:

It's 5pm, you're at the market buying some groceries and you call your mom to see if she needs anything. She says she needs some milk. You say "okay", and your mom replies "okay" and you both hang up. Then you finish shopping and arrive home at 6pm and give the milk to your mom. The Korean logic is that among friends and family who you see on a daily or even hourly basis, there's no reason to say "bye" because you're going to see that person within a few hours anyway. If you said "bye" during that phone call then your mom would ask "Huh? Are you going on a trip somewhere?" Now if you're living overseas and contact your mom only once a week, then you would say "Okay. Be well." (잘있어) and even add a "bye" to the end.

That's only with people you are close with. Koreans may seem gruff or blunt, but that's because once you're close, you're practically considered family, and it wouldn't even be awkward to share a bed or eat from the same plate with friends. Keep in mind, that Koreans often view non-Koreans as lacking affection. Koreans would think that non-Koreans are too formal/distant with each other when even friends and family need to use such a "formal" word as "bye" multiple times a day with each other.

With complete strangers you'd be rude not to say goodbye, and the Korean language becomes a complicated mess of niceties and etiquette. And with acquaintances you could either say "bye" or a more respectful version of "yes/okay" (in reply to "See you tomorrow" or "I'll be going" or whatever) if you're going to see that person soon. However, you don't usually use the word "goodbye" but rather "work hard" or "do well" in a business environment (and that's only if you're leaving and the other person is still working). Saying "bye" would be awkward and could be rude even. Also, on the phone, you'd probably say "yes/okay" ("neh" not "uh") multiple times at the end to make sure that the other person heard, and you'd sometimes even have a little contest to see who gets the last "yes/okay" in, because that's the 'polite' thing to do. LOL.

I'm oversimplifying things a lot actually. I haven't even gotten into the specific ways of saying goodbye when considering age, status, relation, environment/location, arriving/departing, etc.

Basically, saying goodbye to a person in Korea isn't as simple as simply saying "goodbye" in English. I wish it were that simple, but it's not.

15 hours ago, Phi said:

I think I'm one of the few people saying it's Chairman's & DK's mother's wedding.  Apology for the confusion, it should be his birthday.  :) 

hi Phi,

you're right, it is their wedding, not his birthday.  

My bad, miane. :)

10 hours ago, demarchelier said:

Woah! This episode was epic! I knew it! So the Chairman was planning to pull out with or without PDK because of HTJ's partner. Something didn't seem right about the Chairman pulling out of the deal from the get go. It didn't seem credible that the Chairman would listen to a drunk future son-in-law on pulling out of a money making deal just because the future son-in-law asked him to. A future son-in-law who had no knowledge on those type of business deals. 

I can't wait to see what else the writer has in store for us.

Hi Demarchelier

Chairman Jang was not aware of PDK and OHY2's relationship until PDK's mum told him about it recently.

PDK, also unaware that Jang is OHY2's stepfather, had approached Jang for the favour on the premise of a future step-son.

@brose_stv Thanks for the knowledge drop! The more you know... ^_^

@d2wach How dare you post those screen captures of our otp's physical closeness and kisses! Bringing out my pervy side after a rough day of crying! Oh well, what's a loyal koala of @heartoppaya's pervy koala unit supposed to do except get pervy and re-watch some scenes. B)

I haven't cried at all throughout the drama, even with SHJ cried so realistically, but today I cried. MJH made me cry today. Especially during the scene he sat in her empty room in the dark. The scene was directed and executed so perfectly. Oh PDK let me love you again. I forgive you. My heart goes out to him today. Uri HY just has no idea that he's been crying inside all this time. I'm listening to "If It Is You" as I type. I didn't really feel the song in the earlier episodes, but in today's episode...oh my poor heart. This is PDK's song right here. Huhuhu.

Best Actress in today's EP goes to Ye Ji Won. I feel her pain. Who cares if she doesn't get married?! Who cares if she fell in love with a married man?! When she cried while talking to her mom, I felt my inside just rip apart. How can a mom do or say that?? How?? How!!?? She's just about the coolest female character in this drama besides Uri HY's bestie. Uri HY needs to learn from them. Let go and live. Like LBJ said, leave the past and be reborn. I hope Uri HY pulls herself together by next week. I'll be sooo mad. She's just tooo pathetic right now, clingy onto a man who doesn't even want her (in her pov of course, because we know PDK wants her just as bad lol). Anyway, those visions PDK had during the last 10 mins feels like the preview already. I can't wait to see Uri HY ignore him! Argh, but PDK is too pitiful too! It wasn't even his fault!!! I hope this truth gets revealed too so that PDK won't live his whole like in guilt!

My thoughts are so jumbled as you guys can tell. That's how much I love today's EP.

How much y'all wanna bet PDK's gonna get into a car accident during that last scene?? That's gonna be his accident that he's been having visions of. I just feel it!!!! And he's not going to die!! 

oooh..nice episode..

No one..no one does brooding man better than Eric.. !!!

So, HTJ - we are back with right people - I am assuming atleast his career is back in line. Quite sure if he gets that option of leaving OHY and get his career back..he will take it.. don't blame him for that.. So that's 50% conflict with regards to DK almost solved..

I hope he doesn't take "I want to kill both of them" seriously . .and hit DK

Now, they need to do something with pOHY... to justify and make us care for the main couple, unapologetically. .. no loose ties

Hey everyone, how was stormy week? Doing ya good? I've been working out lately because I need to have the energy for out OTP's sexy times, but seems like I didn't need to have worked so hard because this week EVERYBODY'S F***ING A**HOLES OR GENERALLY BEING SUPER STUPID WITH THOSE WRETCHED NOBLE IDIOCY AND WHATNOT. Also, hold back my hair, imma sucker punch that freak Bitna!

I'm effing mad right now! This is unacceptable! I've been counting on this drama so much, I mean, I am the thread starter for God's sake! I'm just totally let down and turned off with this week's stupidity its indirectly affecting my brain cells! Gaga and drools aside, why did DK not kneel? Is he saving that for the proposal or something? Gosh man, as much as I absofuckinglutely love, its just one knee hitting the ground, not you hitting a car (pun intended)! What, you have arthritis? Although I'm kinda sure its not about his pride falling on line, its more because he doesn't want to drag her to oblivion with him. But then again, didn't somebody already do that to our poor OHY1? Get a grip, love a woman! And let her decide whether to break up or move in. This is effing stupid, I'm really mad at DK right now. Not Eric, just his character. I don't think I can ever not love Eric. Also, why was OHY1 expecting such a dramatic romance from DK? Didn't you know better, girl? He just fell in love, not got a lobotomy. You have to know better. I mean the guy lives next door to you, shouldn't you know better?

I might be extra cranky because I didn't watch onew for like two days and I'm desperate. But this drama is anyway taking stormy to the national level. I don't not want to live in that dramaworld. Gosh.

Also, bitna. I was forgiving you all this time, defending you and all. I was thinking you were really back to break up cleanly and not cause a stir among the new love birds, but bytch, you caught me. I effing defended you. And this is how you react? I would definitely slap/punch OHY2 if I was anywhere near her and drag her assy face through mud. How dare you tell DK that breaking OHY1's marriage was a good thing, you bitvh? Breaking somebody's happiness to get your happiness is the best thing you could do? You're such a jerk.

And DK and JS, do you effing homework next time you try to ruin a marriage.

Gosh.

8 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

@brose_stv Thanks for the knowledge drop! The more you know... ^_^

@d2wach How dare you post those screen captures of our otp's physical closeness and kisses! Bringing out my pervy side after a rough day of crying! Oh well, what's a loyal koala of @heartoppaya's pervy koala unit supposed to do except get pervy and re-watch some scenes. B)

;)^_^:rolleyes: Right you are!! :lol: they sizzle with great chemistry!! :P

Um...

Hi, @heartoppaya, welcome back... :sweatingbullets:  LOL, the honest emotion of your post cracked me up something fierce. I feel you, lady, I feel you. It's that steep drop from last week's heaven to this week's hell - it's a shock. Come, come, let's rewatch the best of time scenes and be merry. Next week should begin the redemption as well as the spectacularly funny as Mama Oh whoops DK's butt every time she sees him. :lol:

Present DK should kneel to Future DK because the former was all set to make the same mistakes but Future DK was like, naw, son! That way leads to hell! Turn back, turn back!

29 minutes ago, dotoh said:

Hi Demarchelier

Chairman Jang was not aware of PDK and OHY2's relationship until PDK's mum told him about it recently.

PDK, also unaware that Jang is OHY2's stepfather, had approached Jang for the favour on the premise of a future step-son.

I think that I was hasty in typing about it. Whether PDK was a future son-in law or his girlfriend's son wasn't the point. The point that I was trying to make was that it didn't make sense for a businessman like Chairman Jang to get advice from a guy who is just a foley artist to pull out on an investment because the foley artist asked him to. There was more to the story than PDK asking to pull out the investment. As an investor myself, before I buy stock in any company I do my research...the company's annual reports, background check of corporate management, pending lawsuits, etc. As a businessman, Chairman Jang would do the same thing with HTJ's business. There was something he didn't like about the company which turned out to be HTJ's partner. Bottom line: Chairman Jang was going to pull out his investment whether PDK asked him or not. PDK was just a convenient excuse to give HTJ why he was not investing.

3 hours ago, theseasasleep said:

It would have stopped their wedding because when DK gave his drunken warning to Jang, Jang had already decided to pull his money. DK's advice didn't move up the timeline - he just provided an easy cover for Jang to point to when pressed, "Oh, I was doing a solid for my future step-son!" Jang seems to get off on seeming like a jovial old man but he's very sly and clever. He had a contract but by using his step-son as an excuse he created a reasonable reason for breaking it because if kdrama land has taught me anything, it's that 'family' is the go-to excuse for everything! Works every time!

I'm not sure when the meeting took place but by the time the day of the wedding was due to arrive, HTJ was already due in jail which meant that while they were doing their final wedding prep he had been meeting with lawyers, likely been in a courtroom and arranged a time to turn himself in. All this stuff takes time, even if it moves quickly. So even if Jang planned to do it a week later, HTJ still would have seen the writing on the wall and known he'd be arrested during his honeymoon. If he couldn't bear the idea of being arrested the day of the wedding, do you really believe he could bear the idea of being arrested on his honeymoon? No matter what he would have broken the engagement. If he had a year to fight it off, yeah, you got me there - he would have hoped for the best, married uri HY and either lied that he was going on an extended business trip, like he did with his mom, when he eventually got arrested (because HTJ's business was a shabbily built mirage) or he would have told her the truth and she would have waited like a good little wifey. But that's not the scenario we are presented with.

Are we discussing the timeline now?? hmmm that will be tricky with lots of assumptions involved. But Im in, shall we continue?? :D

I have yet to see the sub ep yet so Im basing my thoughts on the previous eps, my live streaming and our wonderful recappers/ screencappers and translators - @angelflower @emme85 tough work I know. Let's hope the eps get better and THANK YOU! :heart:

Now back to this.. I still believe that DK moved up the timeline. I know Jang is a sly business man and he had the intention of pulling out of HJ business but as I recall he was not 100% ready to go ahead with the plans. He was still discussing it with his team until DK arrived to ask for that favor. DK indeed pushed it and made the ball roll faster. If DK did not come forward, Jang would still be if-y and held off a lil longer (not sure how long) but certainly he wouldnt push his team to quicken the pace so that it'll line up with TJ/ OHY1 wedding date.  As this is what DK wanted - to ruin their wedding day and he wanted it to occur on that day or before it. What better way to seek revenge other than to have your fiancee arrested in front of family, relatives and friends on your wedding day or cancelled? 

Also bear in mind, Jang's impact was sudden, quick and peculiar for TJ and his team that whilst in jail he still didnt understand why Jang pulled out and so he had his lawyer to investigate it. So maybe between TJ and Jang, TJ didnt see any  indication that their business deal would go sour anytime soon -(eg in the bar drinking celebrating their deal and his upcoming wedding or at their next meeting in the office) The alarm bells only rang after he saw DK and his devilish smile in the elevator. That's why I believe it wouldve occurred later not sure when but definitely after the wedding. And whatever happens after the wedding well... um I leave that for another drama to tell.

Omo @heartoppaya WELCOME BACK HERE!!! I feel your pain too. This week's ep was such an f'n killer to a point that I considered dropping it. The leads are getting to me even OHY1 is getting to me. The girl is following her heart too much and Im screaming (silently of course- I cant wake my babies) "GIRL, where's your pride?" "AISH!!!!" kicking lots of buckets here. Hahaha! but Isadora saved me and gave me lots of laughs esp in last nights ep. Her roll in the bus  and JH reaction OMO that's the com I needed to breakout of my frustration.   crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419

Ratings For “Oh Hae Young Again” Continue To Rise

Ratings For “Oh Hae Young Again” Continue To Rise

Viewership ratings for tvN Monday-Tuesday drama “Oh Hae Young Again” continue to rise!

According to viewership ratings research company Nielsen Korea, episode 12 of “Oh Hae Young Again,” which aired on June 7, recorded 9.353 percent in ratings accord to the cable platform standard.

This is a 0.331 percent increase from episode 11, which recorded 9.022 percent, as well as the highest rating that the drama has recorded to this date.

Meanwhile, “Oh Hae Young” starring Eric and Seo Hyun Jin airs every Monday and Tuesday on tvN at 11 p.m. KST. You can catch the show on Viki below!

Are you enjoying “Oh Hae Young Again”?

Source (1)

SOURCE

15 minutes ago, demarchelier said:

I think that I was hasty in typing about it. Whether PDK was a future son-in law or his girlfriend's son wasn't the point. The point that I was trying to make was that it didn't make sense for a businessman like Chairman Jang to get advice from a guy who is just a foley artist to pull out on an investment because the foley artist asked him to. There was more to the story than PDK asking to pull out the investment. As an investor myself, before I buy stock in any company I do my research...the company's annual reports, background check of corporate management, pending lawsuits, etc. As a businessman, Chairman Jang would do the same thing with HTJ's business. There was something he didn't like about the company which turned out to be HTJ's partner. Bottom line: Chairman Jang was going to pull out his investment whether PDK asked him or not. PDK was just a convenient excuse to give HTJ why he was not investing.

Yes, Chairman Jang is crafty.

HTJ picked a wrong business partner,  he has himself to blame for the downfall of his business.

Hopefully the truth will be revealed to him before he does further harm to our OTP. 

I just read the articles actress that turn down oh hae young... i think seo hyun jin is the perfect oh hae young :wub: i dont like choi kang hee and how can kim ah joong fitted to be regular oh hae young i think she is too pretty to be regular, i dont think i can relate to her being regular woman (she played the pretty singer in 200 pounds beauty right)

Soooo SHJ is perfect cast :blush:

But Park han byul as the other oh hae young i think i like that idea 

Wait for next monday, please come so soon.

I think the next ep, after drive crazily, PDK going to beg to OHY1, but OHY1 already mad, not forgive him. OHY1 gives up for being easy, PDK beg and beg again. Another torture ep is waiting. Crying. Craving for romance from our OTP.

And i am curious what JS will do after find out that SK pregnant because of him.

Archived