[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

OHY  :  I wish I'd die of depression thinking about you. So.....I want you to feel guilty for the rest of your life.

PDK :  :bawling:

Oh dear even I get knocked out in ep 12. Knocked out emoticon (Boxing emoticons)  Its a great episode! Winking Thumbs up emoticon (Yes emoticons)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hai everyone...coming out of lurking mode here...I really want to say something...

I really want to credit highly of this production...daebak...really enjoy this drama...I think d best ever...

With only 12 episodes....everytime watching....there will be mix emotionally involved...I experienced feelings of love...frustration...anger...but then suddenly I was laughing like crazy...feelings of guilty for the character...and a sudden rush of regret....every episode I will be curious of what will happen next...they deliver it in a different way...its  out of d box...credit to d writer n to d director for delivering it very well...

This drama presenting a lot...whatever action taken there will be consequences...if there is an action there will be a reaction...dont just take things for granted...or dont just let it be...words really have healing power....dont just judge but support or respect....one's word have different meanings to the others...whats wrong to you could be right for me...n future is not ours...we can claim the past but not the future so be +ve...

Love is the issue here...can't control  love bcoz u can't control ur own heart...love is a gift...no one can judge whats wrong or right when it comes to love...power of love...love is expressed in different ways...despite everything u have done u just can't predict what will happen...and I think (n wish) future episodes we will see PDK fight for his love...what the heck he's going to die anyway...might as well love to the fullest....or could it be power of love will make him change his destiny....

If u love someone....never give up love....never underestimate d love...never let obstacles proclaimed over ur love...

lets enjoy d drama no matter whats d ending...but I really hope love is d victory here...I wish I can see d lovey dovey between ohy1 n pdk...seems real...esp d kissing part....ahaks....very interesting....

Tq for the patient of reading my words...Happy sailing dears....lets go!

*only shaman can foresee the future...perhaps pdk has d bloodline :-)

According to Nielsen Korea, the twelfth episode of the tvN drama  rated 9.353%. This is 0.331 more than the previous record and a record breaker!This is so great i'm so happy for the team!CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY!

2 hours ago, tehlimau said:

like the wall kiss, which I have rewatched, oh, maybe 1,000 times, because PDK with that hand on the wall is doing things to my body only my hubs should have the right to do.

Girl, you are not alone!  Thinking many pervy thoughts here, there's this sound DK makes right before he puts his hand to the wall... Ahem, yes, many pervy thoughts. :phew:

Well put, @ijod !

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Oh Hae-Young Again" Episode 12

Spoiler

photo732161.jpg

At first it seems like life has merely moved on. Hae-young is grumpy at home, and Do-kyeong is obsessively perfectionist about the latest dangerous to reproduce sound effect. But the situation quickly takes a turn for the worse when Hae-young impulsively picks about the worst possible target on which to vent her frustrations. The result? Hae-young makes the big tragedy of her life seem like an epic joke.

There's an element of self-pity which is very easy to identify with. Because let's face it. We've all had these kinds of horrible situations that we can't really talk about because out of context the stories sound stupid and funny. But in addition to being a very real auralization of Hae-young's pain, Hae-young's public discussion of the story also proves a helpful vehicle for showing how the rest of the cast reacts to the pain of other people.

Like Jin-sang, who puts a strong, genuine effort into being a good friend, and can tell when people are hurting, but almost always manages to say and do exactly the wrong thing. Take his entire speech to Soo-kyeong about the importance of taking responsibility. Yes, there's the literal irony given Jin-sang's relationship to Soo-kyeong's problem, but the subtext is pretty essential too. Even in Jin-sang's interpretation the situation was his fault because he encouraged her. Likewise, Jin-sang has never really taken responsibility for provoking the entire Hae-young mess either.

Soo-kyeong, by the way, is great at understanding self-pity, because self-pity is practically the only thing she does in her free time. But amazingly enough, Soo-kyeong deserves it. Every time Soo-kyeong meets her mother she comes face to face with her own most hated personality flaws. Soo-kyeong is rather perfectly mismatched with Jin-sang because he can see that she needs reassurance but always fails to do it correctly.

Soo-kyeong and Do-kyeong are both rather horrible images of what a person looks like when they have no concept of love as a kind of positive reenforcement. That's what makes it so scary to watch Do-kyeong at the end, trying to be the calm voice of reason while realizing he simply has no authority to do that. Do-kyeong needs an influence like Hae-young in his life in order to move him away from being evil and spiteful. Without that, there's just a vision of the cold workaholic Do-kyeong who might as well be dead. Compared to that, is humility really so awful?

Review by William Schwartz

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-oh-hae-young-again-episode-12-95349.html

INTERESTING REVIEW THANKS William Schwartz !

15 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

Girl, you are not alone!  Thinking many pervy thoughts here, there's this sound DK makes right before he puts his hand to the wall... Ahem, yes, many pervy thoughts. :phew:

Sound? what sound?

okay, time to rewatch it again :w00t:

Ahhhhh, i had a blast thought that HY would get over and DK would be the one chasing her continuously last nite. PDK-he realized the right thing a little late, has a high pride and so much slow emotion. Bcoz the 2 is male and female leads, i think in the end they will get back together. If it were Han Tae Jin, with such those things, there might another man for Hae Young again!!! That's the luck of the main lead always be in Korean dramas haha. I feel so blue for HY, she's indeed an unlucky woman. People often say "save the best for last", i hope she will be happy very soon. And i'm looking foward ter a super duper hot bed scene or even bed scenes ^^. With the 2 kisses we went through, can we trust in PDnim more?? *yeap i'm that pervert but i love ter be*

The Jang is such and old fox also a bad man. How can he think of take revenge juzt bcoz of a small mess in which his daughter had the most fault??? The imagine Han Tae Jin kneel in front of Jang made me think he's not enough to deserve Hae Young!!!

1 hour ago, betchay said:

We might get our much awaited bed scene next week and for sure it's gonna be explosive.

HY needs to torture DK on episode 13 then gives in on episode 14. lol

Geezzzz... I can't wait!!!

Doubt if it will happen before 17..

see, 13-14 he will try to woo her back

1. DK pursues jOHY

2.pOHY will be made to appear petty and pursue DK

3. Other characters - chairman, mom, ex bf.. will give leads a hard time

4. Some time to other storylines - sis's and bro's

5. DK busy solving all of this so that there are no more confusions left in the system..

Then ep 15, jOHY will begin to understand DK and will realize she wants him.. BUT DK meets with accident

ep 16 - accident agony.. (with probably mild confusion of why DK did not come as planned..making jOHY angry.. and then wham!.. she will realize he met with an accident and go running after him..

ep 16- ends with a kiss and potential bed scene

ep 17 - we take up from the bed scene.. cutsey moments...and bringing all culprits to justice..

ep 18 - end with post happy relationship stable relationship cutsey

11 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Doubt if it will happen before 17..

see, 13-14 he will try to woo her back

1. DK pursues jOHY

2.pOHY will be made to appear petty and pursue DK

3. Other characters - chairman, mom, ex bf.. will give leads a hard time

4. Some time to other storylines - sis's and bro's

5. DK busy solving all of this so that there are no more confusions left in the system..

Then ep 15, jOHY will begin to understand DK and will realize she wants him.. BUT DK meets with accident

ep 16 - accident agony.. (with probably mild confusion of why DK did not come as planned..making jOHY angry.. and then wham!.. she will realize he met with an accident and go running after him..

ep 16- ends with a kiss and potential bed scene

ep 17 - we take up from the bed scene.. cutsey moments...and bringing all culprits to justice..

ep 18 - end with post happy relationship stable relationship cutsey

if no disruption, ep 18 will broadcast on 28Jun.

the new drama Let’s Fight Ghost begins on 11Jul

what is tvN gonna give us on 4th n 5th July ? 

Archived