[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

I just watched episode. Episodes 11 and 12 are better than Episodes 09 and 10. Better Script and Better editing.

All points to Director for brilliantly using the Outdoor locations. This is one of the reason my heart likes this show so much.

Park Do Kyung  took the right decision after several days. But what about the heartache Our Oh Hae Young has gone through.  Idiot Doctor has now become a Cheer Boy. The bond of Doctor and Park Do Kyung is strong. 1st call right away to the doctor.

Park Do Kyung be ready for the warm welcome of Mrs. Oh and Mr Oh.

I was thinking Radio Program scene will be emotional but it is another comedy scene. Misery of Someone is Happiness of Others. Who listens RADIO These days??? Yeah, Drivers of any kind do but even they have moved to new gadgets.

This is more of a Romantic Drama than Romantic Comedy. Comedy is here to lighten up the heavy atmosphere and in a way Emphasize the Real Issues causing all of the emotional troubles. Comedy right away hits the points where it hurts the most. All those comical scenes are full of sarcasm and Put the Miserable attitude of characters on light.

I don't how anyone is feeling overly emotional with these 2 episodes. Maybe I'm too happy these days that characters emotions are unable to reach my heart.

This is only the 2nd time when i felt the alive emotions of characters. Our Oh Hae Young hugging the Crying Mom is such a beautiful and emotional scene. I love and respect Motherhood so all mother characters easily make me emotional and have influence on me.

1st time was  Our Oh Hae Young telling the truth of marriage to Mrs. Oh and Mr. Oh. All other Crying scenes were the usual ones.

Oh Hae Young became the most searched term and ensued hilarity all around.

Japanese and Chinese internet users are quite aggressive by nature. When they are after you then you face their wrath and they flip your life upside down. They bring their own form of justice and punish by humiliating you online in every manner possible. This is how many of the real life MEME came into life.  They act as ARM CHAIR WARRIORS are a force to reckon with. News channels these days, in this competitive media world, look for exciting  news and this kind of talk sometimes appear on Mainstream National news channels. This is pretty common nowadays.

Plot - The Oh Hae Young name is now VIRAL. I'm sure all females named Oh Hae Young are either feeling too embarrassed or feeling anger the way their name is garnering  this kind of attention.

I'm sure most females will show support to Our Oh Hae Young too. What if someone do the extra hard work and finds about Oh Hae Young and Park Do Kyung.  And post all personal details online to get some temporary fun and fame. This will be huge for everyone. Drama in The drama. Whole Internet becoming a character in the drama itself and playing its role to the point.

I'm not making any guesses here because this Literally has happened several times in this human world already. Many Peoples life were and still are messed by these online Justice warriors.

Mrs. Park aka Mrs. Ha  aka Park Do Kyung Mother or simply Mother - This episode gave us good view of Mother. I never said anything about Mrs. Park but they way Hoon was talked to and the way Park Soo Kyung was treated doesn't suit a mother at all. You could give Benefit of doubt to Mrs. Park to some extent but what now?

One thing is also clear Mrs. Park cares and value Park Do Kyung. It is not all for money. I still have trust in Motherhood.

Park Do Kyung and Our Oh Hae Young - Our Oh Hae Young feeling the embarrassment of the live radio show. That whole Cold water bath. Those painful expressions. Want to listen the voice of the one you love. Still, Our Oh Hae Young needs to stand up now. Enough with the days of crying and sleep and drinking and crying and sleep. It is too much.  Look at the pain of Parents.

Parents feelings all helpless and Gossips making the rounds everywhere. No Parent can listen their children badmouthed by others. Yet, Mrs. Oh can't do much.

Good to see MR. HERO Mr. Park Do Kyung crying. It is better to cry than hold everything in heart.

That Rice field or Wheat Field and those Future Scenes. Eric looking Gorgeous in that Shirt.

I call Mr. Jang the BAST  ARD. Spoiled daughter who indulges in violence and help father get rid of wives. wow.  Mr. Jang is the character we need for more drama and action. Well played Mr. Jang. This is how a an astute business man acts. Mr. Jang also deserve some Beating. 

Let's see what Han Tae Jin does now. Seems like Park Do Kyung should be ready for Big Financial Losses.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, drmjs said:

Some Thoughts

I watched episodes 11 & 12 with trepidation. I knew the truth was bound to be revealed and it could potentially send their relationship into a tailspin, I just didn't expect it to be so soon, at least not immediately after they spent that great day together. Literally, our couple went from the very height of their emotions to their lowest point in a span of 24 hours. But it's a necessary hurdle they need to overcome if they ever hope of forging as a couple. 

On hindsight, It was kinda naive for PDK to assume that his deep dark secret could be kept hidden or that he had sole control over the situation because as we saw, everything blew up in his face. What's worse, from his foolish revenge move against TJ to his lying by omission with HY, he now stands to lose her, his true life partner, the love of his life. Great going PDK. *sigh*

But despite of his actions, I still get him, his abandonment issues plagued his views on love and relationships, he wouldn't recognize the real deal even if it was standing right before him. He's scared to go all in because he always ends up getting hurt. DK allowed his experiences to shape him into the man that he is right now, emotionally unavailable. I actually noticed DK's struggle whenever he'd have his "post-incident"conversations with JS. DK thinks love is a shallow emotion similar to flattery which was why he couldn't just readily admit to it, whereas for JS, it was the answer to everything. In fact, their views were so dissimilar yet we know their sub context was actually the opposite. 

I'm sure DK is aware of how special HY, without even trying, she upended all of his preconceived ideas on what love is. She makes him feel a multitude of emotions all at once, in fact the strength of his feelings for her was strong enough to shatter the time continuum, allowing the universe to offer him the opportunity for a redo. From this point forward, I'll be cheering alongside PDK's psychiatrist. I'm liking this new and braver PDK.

And by extension, it'll be great to see some changes in HY too. She's a grown woman who needs to get over her belief that her life is miserable because of Bit Na. Actually, I think she was doing fine until DK's foolish revenge plot happened which sent her rosy future down the drain. But she bounced back, I actually admired her resilience. But by some twisted fate, her newfound happiness was again closely tied to her recent past and that's not the only thing, this time Bit Na, her nemesis, was really the culprit. I'm curious, will she ever disentangle herself from Bit Na? Will she ever realize that she was finally able put one over Bit Na? I wonder.

Lastly, I'm sure it didn't escape your attention, episode 10 ended with DK's internal monologue "Let's do this, let's go all the way." Yet he was cautious. He knew something was holding him back and he wasn't totally convinced. But by the end of episode 12, he was more determined to see it through and he seemed resolute. Those scenes had a nice symmetry imo. 

Thank you live recappers, @angelflower for your awesome translations, I enjoyed reading all of your posts koalas, I feel like I couldn't add more. Truly I appreciate them all. 

I like your thoughts. A small thing though is that DK was actually trying to confess to OHy1 when he told her to meet him first coz he had sth to tell before she would meet her ex fiancee, I guess so :D 

14 minutes ago, Hà Thái said:

Twisted ending: They are all gonna die due to liver failure :v

Ha ha ha! A friend showed me this two days ago. I was going to post it too...

I tried to get my mom to watch Korean dramas a few times but she is not really into it. She is annoyed at all the screaming and the drinking! I said these were cultural things... Soju is the most sold alcohol in the world (even before vodka!!). Koreans must have strong livers!!....

ETA: Sorry mods, I tried to get rid of the video when quoting but I cannot! SORRY

8 hours ago, betchay said:

We might get our much awaited bed scene next week and for sure it's gonna be explosive.

HY needs to torture DK on episode 13 then gives in on episode 14. lol

Geezzzz... I can't wait!!!

1 hour ago, lavender2love said:

DK said.. " all the way " . Let's go buddy.....! Then the gifs will come thick and thin magnifying every juicy part... H E H ! H E H !

will we get to see it so soon?

1st - the 90 degree standing up-right wall kiss

2nd - the 45 degree incline seated bbq kiss

3rd - the 0 degree horizontal (on the bed) kiss?  sounds logical..... mathematically speaking :wub:

I have no words for dk.. he is such a COWARD man.. if i'm on ohy1's position, i will be mad at him for a very very long time.. dont know if my love will drown out by his action.. his words so ahhh..speechless.. he really doesnt understand what woman's feel n need.. jin sang knows it better.. yeah maybe js had many many girls dated out there, but dk is so helpless.. eventough js had already told him to say i love u, he didnt want to do it.. js told dk to just kneel down, but he didnt want to.. js finally said, do u really love her?? THAT's my highlight point.. dk somehow look so LAZY to do anything for ohy1.. WHY?? Even for calling her, dk just call her AFTER js told him to?? Waaa..its too much disapoinment for me..

I really hope ohy1 will "punish" him after this.. if dk pursue her, pls dont be "easy" to him.. i just wanna see how dk make an effort to win her back.. if he really loves her, should he do anything for her?? Kneel down is such a tiny things to do..

I'm still think that dk's vision is his unique ability.. he  really can see future.. if eps 13 n 14 being a rom com again, it will be good.. too much crying stress me out n giving head ache..

My naughty thought is.. what happen if dk had a vision about his future bed scene with ohy1?? Cant imagine his face if he meet her again.. it will be so funny scene.. LOL

Hello...

It's my first time look up this thread. I've watched marathon 11 ep in 2 days. Beautiful drama beautiful sound and picture. But the plots are rather boring in ep 2 and 3. But after that, it getting more interesting. Make me happy, laughed and pity for our OTP. Great acting. I love ep 11 and 12 more but I also missed the moment when they lived together as neighbour. Ending of episode 12 it seems optimistic. Can't wait  for ep 13. Looking forward for the preview of ep 13

I just curious. when someone has ability to see the future, is it possible in this drama to change the future? Just like other dramas/movies

10 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

My naughty thought is.. what happen if dk had a vision about his future bed scene with ohy1?? Cant imagine his face if he meet her again.. it will be so funny scene.. LOL

Ha ha ha, that would be awesome!! I so wanna see that!!

OKay people, be prepared for a message about OHY1. I see a lot of DK blaming, but I don't think OHY1 is being all that in the situation either. She IS immature and childish. And even though I understand her (and I have acted like her in some situations), she is not helping... I thought she had understood DK and how difficult it was for him to open up, and yet she kept asking for more. Anyway, I need to finish grading a few things and then I'll post sthg about this here. :P

7 hours ago, hushhh said:

I very sorry that you have the experience of being bullied.  It can the an alienating and emotionally scarring situation, especially for people who actually want to be a part of a community. 

I do agree that not coming to the aide of someone being bullied is a problem, especially when the victim is your friend. Not everyone has the personal physical or emotional resource to directly confront a bully, but there are still ways of supporting your friend.

I just wanted to get clarification. Who is your remark about?

Is your remarks directed at OHY2 in high school? I wasn't 100% sure that she knew how OHY1 was treated because of her.  I might well be wrong on this because I've been less than attentive in my viewing and might have missed something.

I believe that generally OHY2 knows unfair treatment uri OHY receives, 

- when OHY2 received a package in the office but the delivery guy gave it to OHY1 and in the elevator the boss made snide remarks about it, OHY2 only said the package was hers but did not correct the unfair remarks from the boss

- during office drinking scenes, there was that time that the guys were asking OHY1 to remove the scarf, it wasn't OHY2 who stood up to say they shouldn't because they're each their own separate identities and should wear whatever they want (on a side note, it was a pleasant surprise for me because it was a moment where OHY1 put herself and OHY2 on the same level, to be treated equally, and she was defending them both. but people around them just never allowed her to experience that equality)

these were a few instances during the workplace that they've showed to viewers. The other OHY indulged the guys that make snide remarks, or unfair jabs or jokes. She's a smart person to have gotten a leadership position and I'm not going to believe she's daft to be ignorant of what OHY1 experiences. 

In fact, the last episode (11) further solidified my belief of her narcissism because she basically said she doesn't care what happens to other people as Long as it was done for her sake. I honestly don't think she doesn't know some things that OHY1 endured during their school days.

Like everyone here i really hope Do Kyung can change history but i have a bad feeling that he can't. He's just gotta make things right and die without regrets. Do Kyung will end up dying happy is what i mean, hopefully in Hae Young's loving arms..

7 hours ago, dotoh said:

if no disruption, ep 18 will broadcast on 28Jun.

the new drama Let’s Fight Ghost begins on 11Jul

what is tvN gonna give us on 4th n 5th July ? 

6 hours ago, icemaid said:

Two special episodes of bts and unscreen scenes edited out. One can dream right?! :lol:

Or live cast of their Phuket reward trip? :D

11 minutes ago, GustaveF said:

Like everyone here i really hope Do Kyung can change history but i have a bad feeling that he can't. He's just gotta make things right and die without regrets. Do Kyung will end up dying happy is what i mean, hopefully in Hae Young's loving arms..

OMG Hell NAWW I do not want this scenario...if this happens it better be in his old age...otherwise Im going to hate the show!!! I did not sign up for this!!! 

I've just rewatched episode 11 and 12 again with proper subs back to back and the moment I finished the episodes I literally had to gasp for breathe, was too engaged in especially dokyung and ohy1's emotions i didn't realise my heart was tightening along w them... Eric and Seo Hyunjin are really so good, once again the burst of their awesome acting skills that I hope more and more people recognise them for! :)

Back to plot-wise, I can't help but highlight I'm actually appreciating the angst in ep 11 and 12 for the character development of Dokyung. Like the PD said, the episodes were kind of to show us how Dokyung became resolved that he is going to love OHY1 till the end of it @ the end of ep 12. I particularly liked how the eps showed us how Dokyung kind of understand (or come to a realisation that his heart previously has shut out from), the heavy meaning behind "I love you". In ep 11, Jin sang asked why does Dokyung gives so little of himself and not let anyone in completely? In ep 12, Jin sang then asked him why does Dokyung think the words "I love you" the way he thinks it was, when Dokyung said they are words of flattery and just something to say to calm OHY1 down. But after everything that happened subsequently in the ep and when he came to have those visions of his last moments, the moments he were 'dying', his heart was so filled with regret and he kept saying he's sorry, and his final words were "I love you". I felt that at the very moment, the Dokyung who's 'dying', or the Dokyung who's having vision of his final moments, realised how meaningful those 3 words are in a way. They're not just words, but a containment of his own heart and feelings, to the woman he had came to care so much for. And thats how he came to the resolve that he doesn't want to have any regrets, he wants to love all the way. I felt that it was the moment when Dokyung finally decides to let himself love, and we'll see more of that in ep 13.

Just had to rant about that, since from rewatching, I'm actually enjoying Dokyung's subtle character development. I'm so compelled by his character tbh. OHY1 was ready to give it her all to love, but previously Dokyung wasn't. It was such a nice journey to come to now that he's finally ready to give it his all. Have to give it to Eric though, I felt that he always has an eye for characters with great character development? The same way in Discovery of Love. His character may not be likeable immediately and some people might hate his charac etc but the character development for such characs Eric chose throughout the drama was always good. 

(To add on: I'm actually hoping the drama gives us a twist and not have Han Taejin going on the revenge route... but that would be impossible.. right...)

5 hours ago, Itenoria said:

Oh Do Kyung, you have to make it up to our girl. Not like she needs you for the self-esteem boost. This is about you making it up to her. BIG TIME. Apologies just won't cut it. You don't want to live the rest of your life in regret? Go all the way. Grovel and beg. That "I love you" that you find so difficult to say, you must tell her that. Say with words, with texts, richard simmons sing it every single minute of every single day till she's practically vibrating with it. That's the only way to make it up to her. And don't let me get started on how far you have to go to make it up to her parents because we both know Mama Oh's gonna make you pay. You don't like being embarrassed. Well then, prepare for an embarrassment fest Do Kyung, cuz you will be getting a whole lot of it.

Preach. Love your entire post, by the way. Although...

1 hour ago, dotoh said:

will we get to see it so soon?

1st - the 90 degree standing up-right wall kiss

2nd - the 45 degree incline seated bbq kiss

3rd - the 0 degree horizontal (on the bed) kiss?  sounds logical..... mathematically speaking :wub:

... this might be the best thing I've read all day, :wub::w00t::lol:  I like when math is used like this. This is my kind of math, hahaha!  @foxvanilla and @heartoppaya What do you think of the pervy math?

Guest betchay

I wonder if there will be a time jump next week? I think OHY resigns from her job while OHY2 stays. Even though I want DK to feel jealous, I don't want HY to start anew with TJ. It's okay to date him but no commitment please. I would like her to date freely and enjoy being single. 

I bet DK would be a changed man and will do anything to win HY back. I'm excited to see him being silly. heh

Chairman Jang, that dirty crazy old man needs to get his own bad KARMA. 

1 hour ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I have no words for dk.. he is such a COWARD man.. if i'm on ohy1's position, i will be mad at him for a very very long time.. dont know if my love will drown out by his action.. his words so ahhh..speechless.. he really doesnt understand what woman's feel n need.. jin sang knows it better.. yeah maybe js had many many girls dated out there, but dk is so helpless.. eventough js had already told him to say i love u, he didnt want to do it.. js told dk to just kneel down, but he didnt want to.. js finally said, do u really love her?? THAT's my highlight point.. dk somehow look so LAZY to do anything for ohy1.. WHY?? Even for calling her, dk just call her AFTER js told him to?? Waaa..its too much disapoinment for me..

I really hope ohy1 will "punish" him after this.. if dk pursue her, pls dont be "easy" to him.. i just wanna see how dk make an effort to win her back.. if he really loves her, should he do anything for her?? Kneel down is such a tiny things to do..

I'm still think that dk's vision is his unique ability.. he  really can see future.. if eps 13 n 14 being a rom com again, it will be good.. too much crying stress me out n giving head ache..

In reality, i am going to slap PDK because he is such a coward. When a woman cried because of him, he didn't do anything. I am so frustrated with PDK, why is it so hard to say 'i love you'? Why?? Because 6 ep to go:P:P:P 

I hope your naughty thought come soon. I'll look forward for it happen:rolleyes:

33 minutes ago, kdramafangirlz said:

I've just rewatched episode 11 and 12 again with proper subs back to back and the moment I finished the episodes I literally had to gasp for breathe, was too engaged in especially dokyung and ohy1's emotions i didn't realise my heart was tightening along w them... Eric and Seo Hyunjin are really so good, once again the burst of their awesome acting skills that I hope more and more people recognise them for! :)

Back to plot-wise, I can't help but highlight I'm actually appreciating the angst in ep 11 and 12 for the character development of Dokyung. Like the PD said, the episodes were kind of to show us how Dokyung became resolved that he is going to love OHY1 till the end of it @ the end of ep 12. I particularly liked how the eps showed us how Dokyung kind of understand (or come to a realisation that his heart previously has shut out from), the heavy meaning behind "I love you". In ep 11, Jin sang asked why does Dokyung gives so little of himself and not let anyone in completely? In ep 12, Jin sang then asked him why does Dokyung think the words "I love you" the way he thinks it was, when Dokyung said they are words of flattery and just something to say to calm OHY1 down. But after everything that happened subsequently in the ep and when he came to have those visions of his last moments, the moments he were 'dying', his heart was so filled with regret and he kept saying he's sorry, and his final words were "I love you". I felt that at the very moment, the Dokyung who's 'dying', or the Dokyung who's having vision of his final moments, realised how meaningful those 3 words are in a way. They're not just words, but a containment of his own heart and feelings, to the woman he had came to care so much for. And thats how he came to the resolve that he doesn't want to have any regrets, he wants to love all the way. I felt that it was the moment when Dokyung finally decides to let himself love, and we'll see more of that in ep 13.

Just had to rant about that, since from rewatching, I'm actually enjoying Dokyung's subtle character development. I'm so compelled by his character tbh. OHY1 was ready to give it her all to love, but previously Dokyung wasn't. It was such a nice journey to come to now that he's finally ready to give it his all. Have to give it to Eric though, I felt that he always has an eye for characters with great character development? The same way in Discovery of Love. His character may not be likeable immediately and some people might hate his charac etc but the character development for such characs Eric chose throughout the drama was always good. 

(To add on: I'm actually hoping the drama gives us a twist and not have Han Taejin going on the revenge route... but that would be impossible.. right...)

I love the contrast here....my only worry is now they are going to have role reversals where Dokyung will be ready to love and give it his all and OHY1 will shut out completely...and this battle will continue for a few episodes before they find their way back to each other....hopefully it wont be tragedy that will bring them together...

you're right Eric has such an eye for complex characters...IMO Do Kyung is his best...through his acting I really got to see the emotions through his eyes, face and body gestures...he truly became the character!!! 

Beside Kang Tae Ha (Discovery of Romance) and Park Do Kyung (OHYA), Kang Tae Joo is really well written character. I don't like Kang Tae Joo at first, but can't help rooting for him after his redemption.

I think Eric is good in catching roles with extreme character development. Usually his roles peak will be started after episode 9 or 10. And then make a plot twist from jerk to better man till drama end. And I don't know why three of this drama seems have very similar pattern. 

I'm sure we'll get to see lovey dovey scenes next week..... Yeayyyyy!!!

If a person cried with two hands full covered their face, it means they r in pain whole hearted?? I found it d same gesture from ohy1 when she cried in her place after dk hug her n then break up with her, also dk when ohy1 curse on him on phone for d very last time.. i really feel d pain.. its so hurtfull.. i watch those scene several times but i still cried n cries again.. what can i say more.. i give a lot credits for writer nim, pdnim, also our 2 amazing actor/actress.. i will never forget this amazing drama.. this is my 1st top drama i really like d most for entire years being a kdrama fans..

Note: i'm sorry for being mean, but i wish that old chairman die soon.. d fastest d better.. (sorry for cursing), he is so so so mean by using dk as d bad guy to take all d guilt.. and now when he mad at dk for ruined her marriage ceremony, he will invite htj n help htj to take revenge to dk.. that OLD JERK will make both dk n htj as a TOY to kill each other.. DAMN!!! I hope u'll die soon.. u r TOO OLD to live in this world!!! u better die now before u adding more n more of ur sins n going to hell !!! (sorry cursing again.. maybe i'm being in to ohy1's mode... LOL)

@dramaobsessed Yup you're right, and seeing from the written preview, there will definitely be some instances of OHY1 shutting him out. I felt that OHY1 is at the point where she felt she's done and give enough, she gave it her all, she went to him again in ep 12 but he pushed her away. From her pov perhaps thats it. But with how the drama progresses and how Dokyung is resolved now, I don't think they will drag out her shutting him out. So hopefully it wouldn't last for the whole episode. Afterall, she still can't control her heart in loving him. They've had some true moments, and so hopefully the resolved Dokyung will be able to fight for her enough to win her back. PD also mentioned rom-com chemistry back next week so fingers crossed! If the drama doesn't disappoint us (which up till now it honestly hasn't rly), then hopefully some good direction coming next wk! Thats of course excluding how other side plots affecting the leads will play out but lets hope!

Hyun jin with her stylist or manager or friends??

Look at her.. she is in "mong" (blank) mode.. LOL..

Maybe she was memorising her lines b4 take.. she looks like a hard working person, always give d best of her in acting.. so amazing..

I hope she'll find her true half n get married too soon..

Archived