[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

30 minutes ago, angelflower said:

BJ: Just sleep. Don't drink or go on blind dates half-heartedly, just sleep. When you wake up, you'll be hungry. Then eat. And sleep some more. Then you'll wake up and be hungry again. Eat some more, and sleep again.

BJ: Then be reborn or something.

BJ: Is it hard to be reborn? It's just putting down the past and starting anew. Haven't you watched (show name)? I experienced all this, and it made me who I am today. It's just to put down the past like that and be reborn.

BJ: If you want to continue being miserable, then live hanging on like now. It's your choice. Life is like that. Who can stop people who plan to be unhappy? 

Waahh.. thx a lot for translate this.. maybe some of u thinks that was disaster for ohy1 to call d radio n let everyone knows her embarassment.. but i could see positive things in this case.. that old man really funny but his words is absolutely true, i cut only his advise above.. why ohy1 should choose to be miserable.. get up n REBORN !! That is d most right thing to do compared to crying all day.. everything is already happened n we cant change it anymore.. u should fight for urself..

I'm really cracking LOL by read d old man words.. just sleep..then wake up, if u hungry then eat again.. and then sleep more.. wake up, hungry, eat, sleep.. repeat n repeat d same thing.. HAHAHA... if ohy1 follow this advise, she should be reborn as FATTY OH HAE YOUNG.. :D:D:D

I remember that man stared in SECRET GARDEN right? He is so funny back then also.. hyun bin always lol bcoz of him..

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramacf
19 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

You know what's so weird? It's that DK actually *saved* HTJ. :blink:  Think about it: if DK had walked away from JS's challenge or hadn't hit the dart board, Jang still would have pulled his investment from HTJ's company and said company would have collapsed like a house of cards as other investors pulled out. Now, HTJ and his lawyer looked at the damage and assumed from the outset it would take years (in jail and out) to get out from under this mess. Well, DK and JS cut that down by convincing many of HTJ's bruised investors to drop their lawsuits, making the work HTJ and his lawyer had to do quite minimal. That all started with DK asking Jang to drop his complaint against HTJ making it easier for the other investors to follow suit. Without DK, none of that would have happened because clearly Jang wasn't of the mind to help HTJ out in the slightest, even once he heard he'd ended up in jail. DK saved HTJ. :blink: 

It also means that, yes, HTJ would always have broken up with uri HY and would have used that awful waiter's break-up line regardless of DK's interference. Or non-interference as it was. My mind is blown. I mean, I knew the failed wedding was all on HTJ's head because there were a million different ways to handle uri HY and DK had no influence over that, but my mind is blown at the concept that DK's "powerful" revenge really saved a person he was trying to hurt. Way to fail upwards, I guess. :rolleyes:

Mindblown! This writer is a genius! She managed to turn around everything and oh so brilliantly!

th?id=OIP.Mcdf1640f07c77965e28afa785b8e6

I have said this about more than one drama because it's just so true often as a viewer's feelings are banged around like a yoyo.  Changing back and forth often I am left  just plain confused.  Asking myself what the heck are the writers thinking and why??  Sometimes it's painful to watch your own hopes for an episode go up in smoke. As well as those moments that take your breath away and leave you in a state of aw.... And if your like me you judge a character often to quickly...

DK is one of those and has been for me and OHY2 well lets just say she is different I just don't like her so the actress is doing a great job!   If I had a dart board her face would be on it.  Swish would be the most beautiful sound in the world as my dart goes flying by hoping for a bulls eye right between her eyes!  Yep that's the dark side of this drama fan.

It's funny though as I rewatched some episodes I was reminded that each character has his or her own story within in a story.  Meaning if we take each of them and look closely you see something you either didn't see or maybe you forgot.  DK is complex as we all know and as others have said better than I could he has a lot of baggage.  Not to mention and you may not agree but he is a victim as well as a perpetrator.  Just thinking about his childhood and being abandoned not once, not twice but in fact 3 times.  His mother left him in a real sense and continues to be an example of selfishness and has no sense of what a mother is or does. But he still loves her warts and all...  His father left him alone at least in his childlike eyes not long after and was DK's only refuge from a harsh world. One of my favorite lines was his Dad saying DK's voicie was the most beautiful sound in the world.  Now that's a Dad!!!  He then finds OHY2 who has baggage of her own and leaves him just when he had opened up to the idea of trusting someone and really putting himself out there and fully loving her.  Only to have that very love & his heart so burned that all that was left was ash.

So he seeks revenge or is it really justice in his eyes.  Finds love again and as badly as every part of him wants to love OHY1 hold her and never let her go.  A bigger part of him isn't willing to be remembered by her as the one who left her behind when there was so much love like his Dad had left him...  In his eyes it's easier to leave now than leave later less pain and less regret...  But as the doctor reminded him future change could happen and that's where he will go.  For no one is promised tomorrow, today is enough if it's us.... Hoping for that...

My last thoughts before seeing episode 12 are and I'll bet I am not alone.  That the sexual tension between DK & OHY1 lets just say it's like thunder & lightning just watching them sometimes leaves my mouth hanging open LOL:w00t:  I read this week about the actress's that turned down the female leads in this drama and all I can say is maybe that was a blessing in disguise because the chemistry sure has worked at least from what I see.....

9 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

@rumwow I think that's where the death of his dad comes in. It happened young but also at an age where it would really stick with him. He even associated his dad life advice about the transience of life/liking things that disappear with his dad's death in a very negative sense. The loss of someone so important to him, so beloved til the very end and so suddenly and randomly really hurt him. I think in DK's mind, it's better that for uri HY he's a bad guy because when he dies it will hurt less. Of course, this is a logical fallacy - her pain will be quite bitter, but it won't be less. But in this, he's thinking from a traumatized child's mentality, probably because he's never emotionally confronted his dad's death before this.

Very well said. Never thought about it before. I guess you're right. I was just thinking about myself, like wondering if that actually happened to me. I hope not. But if...

I'm a very practical person you see, so yeah, no drama in my life. That's why I like watching it. Lol

1 hour ago, dramoron said:

Thank you it is oase in sahara. 

Thank god it helps, too precious to enjoy it alone lol

I am tired from bawling the entire ep.. @theseasasleep just made everything make sense to me by pointing out the death of DK's dad took part of his actions until now.. thank you so much! Now hopefully in this whole week DK will get to OHY1 safe and sound, and we'll get back the romcom title for the remaining eps.. 

Off to bed everyone, thank you for all the hard work..

I got my episode and I'm watching from the start now... so much tears flowing down my face, even before HY meets DK. I know what happened to her mouth now, she almost finished an entire jar of homemade wine, early in the morning. Sigh HY-ah...

Her radio conversation was probably the most humiliating yet, but then you get to see the people who cherish her and stand up for her. While HY wakes up in the shower, her mother and her colleagues stand for her at home and at work.

In the office lounge

3 male colleagues are laughing over the matter, playing the recording of HY's call. They laugh about how she even asked for voice altering and pseudonyms but ended up outing herself. They now know that it's the reason she was attacking HY2 the other night. Manager Kim (?) comes over with 2 of HY's team mates.

MK: Cut it out already! Is it fun?

Colleague 1: Why are you being like that? It is fun.

MK: Imagine if it was your younger sister. Is it fun then?

Colleague 1: Ah right, she's in your team. Sorry. (turns away to mumble) Ah, making me into a bad person in a moment.

MK: Your motives for all these talk IS bad! Imagine if your sister's marriage was broken up in the same way. Would you still say something like that?

HY's Teammate 1: Forget it! Let's stop here.

HY's Teammate 2: Why are we talking to them? Are you guys in the same team?!

They finally apologise and leave.

HY2's office

HY2 sits in a daze at her seat. Her team are chattering, and they tease that "that man must have loved you very much." She tells them to get back to work. SK strides in like the boss that she is, and walks one circle around HY2.

HY2: I only found out a few days ago.

SK: You realise that ALL these started from the day that you left, right?

HY2: Yes.

SK: Reflect on yourself!

14 hours ago, shiqin3381 said:

Hi Chingus...

As much some of you dont like DK, his character is a poor soul.

He never said 'i love u' before another person said that to him. He afraid to get attached and fall love to someone because of his dad & pOHY. They left him. He was afraid to get hurt again. When he get the confident to love again, he was sentence to death. 

The real DK didnt want his revenge at 1st but drunkard DK want his revenge as it hurt him so much.

He want to tell OHY the truth about her wedding but his selfishness came 1st. He want to be happy and been love once again before he dead. He was sincerely sorry towards OHY and HT as he let them beat without defense himself and hate him. 

Now, as death approaching, he want to be isolated as he didnt want OHY to get hurt again once he dead and be the bad guy so that she can let him go easily. OHY said truth that DK was evil and coward.

Hope DK will be brave and take the situation wisely.

Can´t say how much I love your Comment! I so agree with you on every spot!!!!

You go reflect on yourself, Isadora!

You bullied OHY just because she has the same name as the girl who broke your bro's heart. And now that you know that your own beloved bro had a hand in ruining her life, shouldn't you apologize?

Don't just blame Oh Bitna. Taking her side silently is not enough. You should apologize and be nice to her. She's been through a lot. I'll kill you if you dare high kick her.

Mama Oh comes out to all the gossiping ahjummas in front of her house. Seriously... these people come TO your house to gossip??

Mama Oh: Our HY, crazy as she is, is not someone who wishes harm on someone. Would someone intending to kill someone spread the word on national radio?? She's not as thoughtless as that!

She slams back into the house where Dad is talking on the phone.

Dad: Well it would seem like our HY, or it might not be...

Mama Oh grabs the phone.

Mama Oh: Why are you curious about that? Even if you were guessing that it is our HY, it would be human nature to know that you can't make the call. By your action of calling to find out, I can tell what kind of person you are. Let's see how great your children are that you'd take delight in the misfortune of other's children!

She slams the phone down and disconnects the line, "Why were you just sitting here with this kind of phone call?!" Dad, "It was Mum." Oops.

Her handphone rings and she plucks out the battery before throwing everything on the table.

Thanks to all the recappers, you've been doing a great job! I'm not one to spazz although the chemistry between SHJ and Eric is ridiculously amazing. 

What I like about this drama is that even as DK's visions "unravel" the future, every episode peels back another layer of cause in the past. As we follow the strings of time both forwards and backwards, the only thing that is clear is how messy choice and causality really is. 

For example, who and what started this whole mess- DK's mum for giving the recording? OHY2 for leaving? HeeRan for telling DK about her friend? JinSang for goading his friend on? Taejin for choosing a bad business partner? Chairman Jung for being a wily, sly fox? OHY for accepting Taejin's frankly lame yet hurtful excuse to call off the marriage? With every layer, the character that we blamed the week before is exonerated and then it's someone else's turn to be at fault. In truth, everyone played a part in this misunderstanding and what Seo Hyun Jin said during the VApp interview is true, that they are all pitiful characters.

Also, DK's earlier line that "(OHY)was unraveling him" is telling. No doubt he loved OHY2, but that relationship proved illusory when he realized that the one person she loved most was not him, but herself. Whereas OHY for all her childish behavior and admonitions kept him at the heart of her thoughts even when no one is around- when speaking to Buddha on the toilet bowl, she asked that they pay a visit "to the guy next door with nice eyes, who chooses to be miserable, to help him come back to himself".

Therein lies the difference between both OHYs- while OHY2 is concerned primarily about how she is presented and appears to others, prioritizing her needs and feelings above everyone else's; OHY perceives and embraces life with all its embarrassing moments and instinctively put DK first when he needed her most (the hug scene, the putting food on his plate scene). 

In this crazy crazy world, the only thing that DK can trust now to guide his very scary possible future are not his visions but the strength of his feeling for OHY. I really hope that DK can survive all this messiness by following his heart back home (Please get there in one piece with no head wounds!)

46 minutes ago, rumwow said:

There's this one thing I've always wanted to tell PDK since last epi, but then changed my mind after this epi.

I wonder if PDK knows this. I mean, it's a common knowledge, but...

Do you think PDK knows that we all are gonna die? He's not the only one. Even OHY will die someday. Why so afraid to love? Why so cautious? Dying is not a good enough reason to leave someone whom you love and loves you back.

Irrelevant rant. Sawry.

Irrelevant yet good one.

Dad checks on what HY is doing and finds her shivering on the toilet seat in the bathroom, her face lifeless.

JS calls DK: If OHY is showing up as a real-time popular search term, doesn't it mean that it's become a hot topic? People have been thinking it's a funny clip and sending it to me the whole day. What are you going to do about this?!

DK closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

The sound team is listening to the clip (named "Same-Name Comic Audio"and finding it amusing as well, until the part where her name comes out. The phone is dropped as they realise what they were listening to, and they scramble to keep DK from finding out (I'm guessing they sent it in a group chat too).

One of them goes in and asks for DK's phone, except he needs DK to unlock it. DK stands up with knowing eyes, and he quickly apologizes. They exit the office, and our duckling line forms again as DK orders them to give him the files of the sounds they recorded earlier.

I am commenting then continuing ep to 12.

OMG indeed. I knew ep 12 was going to be bad but the writer is really going for an epic humiliating break up isn't she? I have to pause after the radio show. Major major cringing time on her behalf.

I fully support a break up at this point. For OHY's behalf. Her coping mechanisms really, really need to change. It's alcohol fueled confessions again. She is the type of person who needs professional counselling.  I mean geez that was probably >20% alcohol content home brew.

I mean " goodness gracious me ". I know you're hurting lady but you really need to love yourself more. No one can make you feel that way except you. The new romance hormones only last a certain time. You still need to deal with life and it's crisis and dilemmas.

Gosh can't believe I actually support a break up. If she reconciles with DK he will help her true. Or she will be giddy in love. But then what happens to her insecurity? It's still there. You shouldn't depend on a man for your whole life's happiness. Or only happiness.

1 hour ago, dramaobsessed said:

I am happy that they redeemed PDKY and that he is also a victim...because everyone here yesterday was really angry at him..the only thing he is guilty of now is his pride...

ok kdrama world taught us the way to get men to bring down their pride is to show them visions that they are about to die with regret....

Hm - I´m not one of the Person who was so angry with him. But just because the old Man did it himself don´t change the aspect that DK wanted to ruin the wedding and the Man who wanted to marry OHY. He wasn´t the reason at last - but in that weak Moment he wanted to be the reason. He wanted his revange. His Smile was so evil.... (and great - and mesmeric....)

'Oh Hae-Young Again' Seo Hyeon-jin and Eric, still in love, break up again

Spoiler

photo731994.jpg

On the latest episode of tvN's Monday & Tuesday drama, "Oh Hae-Young Again" aired on June 7th, Oh Hae-young (Seo Hyeon-jin) found out that the reason why her marriage had been cancelled in the past had been all because of Park Do-kyeong (Eric Moon)'revenge.

Oh Hae-young, feeling terrible about all those unfair things that had happened to her, were living a messy life daily. She could not continue her relationship with Park Do-kyeong any longer.

Although her mother advised her to forget everything, Oh Hae-young said, "I know, but my heart wouldn't let me do it".

While Oh Hae-young was dealing with her tough time, Park Do-kyeong asked her to come over. She went to Park Do-kyeong's place. As Park Do-kyeong was handing over a delivered package of her online purchase to her, Oh Hae-young asked him, "You don't even ask me I'm doing ok".

Oh Hae-young continued on, "My life is messed up. I don't want to even wake up. I can't fall asleep, because I'm angry. And I can't fall asleep because I miss you".

However, Park Do-kyeong ignored what she said, Park Do-kyeong instead hugged Oh Hae-young warmly and told her, "Live a good life gossiping about me with people. And live giving me a hard time. Do whatever you want to do. Call me any time though. I'll answer all of your calls".

As Park Do-kyeong was drawing a clear line between him and her, Oh Hae-young shed tears. Oh Hae-young told Park Do-kyeong, "Can't you be in this together until my emotion is drained out completely? It's right that I have to withdraw my heart out of this and end this relationship. But, it is not working very well. Let's keep seeing each other just a little longer before we break up".

However, Park Do-kyeong said, "I'm sorry. It's better to end everything when I'm the only bad part in this". Park Do-kyeong offered to accompany Oh Hae-young to her house. Oh Hae-young refused his offer and came out of his place alone.

2 hours ago, misshoggy said:

At @carolinedl request, I'm here. Wow! What a revelation! 

Am I the only one glad not to see OHY2's face, despite how angsty this episode was?

안녕!

I was glad not to see her but also because of the revelation, well it's not her fault either! Ha ha... And I am referring here to what Isadora said, that all this happened because she left. Well stuff did not happen but not the breaking up of OHY1's wedding. Gosh it's twisted: Jang needs to come clean to DK and tell him that he was going to pull out anyway!!*

I really liked that last scene, the one where he is lying down and seeing all those things. The cinematography was great, the sounds were amazing. (Makes me want to lie down in a field and just listen). I still have questions but it's like the moment of truth and revelation for DK. Of course, it had to happen in relation to sounds. It makes me think of what his father said, that if you accept that things are going to disappear, it's not so hard to let them go. Well, I guess it's linked: if you accept that you might disappear then you don't have to live in fear, etc.

Archived