[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The radio broadcast is heard by many people including those at her work. Team leader sticks up for OHY1 from those gossipers. Isadora and OHY2. Thhe neighbours are also gossiping over OHY1 and mom and defends her. OHY1 has a cold shower 

7a721cf9d29a8ff683462ea7441731cf.png

DK hears it at work too and so does his boys. He leaves. Oh mum is looking after OHY1 who is sick. She says sorry to her mom. Mom hits her to knock some sense into her but OHY1 is still down (*sigh* wake up girl DK is so NOT worth it)

Spoiler

7cc5555759860e6767b4766654c52e70.png

15aa60bc4449e2e32c1795805a2b3eac.png

2f38bd4c8b425616a8e42c8ab4304f26.png

c9b31970ecb9f76a196bbc6368384c64.png

a992abdc1ca10cf941d4b6c83c6b9760.png

JS and DK are talking in front of the house.

Isadora comes back home, drunk, wearing a black dress and a huge hat (looks really weird IMO).

She says that she sees that there is a day DK disappointed someone.

JS asked Isadora why she did not hit DK. She says that the guilty one is not really him. I guess Isadora does blame OHY2 for all that happened!!

2 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

JS and DK are talking in front of the house.

Isadora comes back home, drunk, wearing a black dress and a huge hat (looks really weird IMO).

She says that she sees that there is a day DK disappointed someone.

JS asked Isadora why she did not hit DK. She says that the guilty one is not really him. I guess Isadora does blame OHY2 for all that happened!!

Or DK's mom, for giving OHY2 the recording that started everything.

DK and JS are talking. JS is surpsied DK has not called her. DK does not know what to say. JS tells him to just say "I love you" and why can't you say that!

DK is in front of her house (her parents' house that is). He was about to call her but no! Damn!!!

Finally calls her! But OHY1 just turned off her phone!!!

Honestly I thought Isadora, once she found out the whole truth, would kick DK's butt but I always had a hard time imagining what that would look like because he's not a foolish character like Hoon or JS. So, I can honestly say I am surprised and pleased that Isadora hugged her little brother (aw).

This is a disaster. This is a disaster. Someone please hold me. This isn't happening. This isn't happening. I see a whole lot of tears and pain in our future. Someone get Hae Young plane tickets stat! She needs a vacations somewhere she can eat rice and have a good time. HY2, tell me do you still feel thrilled that Do Kyung ruined someone else's life thinking it was you? richard simmons! 

Do Kyung, now is not the time to hold onto your pride. Bang on that gate till someone opens up or they call the cops on you. Scream till everyone in the street can hear how much you love her. Now is not the time to be proud. Now is the time to get on your goddamn knees and richard simmons beg!

Scene with Mama Park. She is a richard simmons. Only came to the house to ask money from DK (only he is invited to the wedding). Isadora got mad. Mama Park said that at least she is getting married, even for the 3rd time, Isadora not even once!

JS and Isadora are in the bus. She keeps falling asleep. JS fails to hold her, the bus stops and she is pushed and rolls to the front of the bus. JS helps her and gets her off the bus. They argue, Isadora is mad because he sees her as a clown only.

She faints. First he doe snot believe her. Then he starts to panick!! He brings her to the hospital.

Isadora is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!

He says congrats and cannot help laughing... she is shocked. He doe snot know it's his!

9 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

As much as I hate kdrama 1-2 yr separation trope (and boy, do I loathe it even when it makes sense or is well done), I'm thinking uri HY really needs a break. Girlfriend is imploding.

I'M imploding too. I lost a part of my heart. I wish I could jump into cyber space to knock them some sense. I have plenty of that.

Archived