[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

chairman jang you old fox. i knew it. nobody goes to jail because of losing investors.

but why did you make it like it was all because of PDK's request?

gaahh

btw, congrats Old Jang. you've found your match. what a match made in the deepest hell.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tear-jerker episode from the get go....all my tears ALL because of PDK (Eric)....salute the guy! Didn't even cry this much for TFIOS or Walk to remember and those are my top 2! From the scene where he was in OHY1's empty room to him lying down on the field having all those visions including the one where he finally says I love you before dying....cry mode on! Glad that he finally chose to change his visions but he's got a long way to go, especially with OHY1. Hopefully we can see them make up in the 14th episode, my heart can't take another 2 weeks of this kind of emotional drain...

Isadora faints and Jin Sang bring her to hospital then Doctor said she's pregnant. Jin sang congrats her hahahahaha... (IT's YOURS, MORON!) Meanwhile Isadora feel sad for what happened coz Jin Sang even don't remember about their lovey-dovey, clueless Jin Sang ask Isadora: "Why cry? It's okay..." Oh, I suppose feel sad but I don't know why I feel happy for Isadora & Jin Sang...

CONGRATS BOTH OF YOU :blush:

CkWxYyJVEAEaxyI.jpg

Just now, rumwow said:

chairman jang you old fox. i knew it. nobody goes to jail because of losing investors.

but why did you make it like it was all because of PDK's request?

gaahh

btw, congrats Old Jang. you've found your match. what a match made in the deepest hell.

It made me feeling sorry for Do Kyung so badly! Throughout 12 episodes we watched him being eaten by guilt, that was why earlier episodes he pushed and rejected Our Oh Hae Young. All those heartaches and tears.  :bawling:

I wish I can see a non-crying and black-facing HY next week. I really need the girl to step up her game and make DK wanting her more just because has been tearing her energy for quite some times now. I really need her to step up her game and not letting herself embarrassed and mentally bullied by the other HY (and her crazy fans. seriously what do you see in her she's just merely another girl. casting manager should choose prettier actress to make me believe the reason why everyone is drooling over her. oh no what did Jeon Hye Bin did to receive this remark from me though haha)

I need only some angst next week and please let the two happy while trying to solve the problem together. And please make HTJ awesome till the end while finding his own happiness because he 10000000% deserves it. I was crying while he cried over HY's confession in radio. let other HY keeps being miserable till the end unless she knows what did she do wrong.

Mom and dad. No words needed. Best parents ever. Ever.

This is surprising but DK's mom seems human in the scene after riot that DK made in her wedding. She needs love as much as other does, but she thinks it can be replaced by money that's why she's who she is now. She knows her children don't want her that's why she keeps being like that. And cmiiw but I heard DK said I don't hate mom who doesn't have money, but I hate mom because you've never been there.

A great episode indeed. Please keep being an awesome show till the end and once again please stop tearing out tears out of our HY's eyes she cried enough. 

Ah long time long rant. I will catch up subbed episodes next week just because I can't see it before knowing tomorrow is a brand new episode day.

1 minute ago, hikari2016 said:

It made me feeling sorry for Do Kyung so badly! Throughout 12 episodes we watched him being eaten by guilt, that was why earlier episodes he pushed and rejected Our Oh Hae Young. All those heartaches and tears.  :bawling:

exactly.

everything he's been going through....arrghh.... pity him. pity OHY. the writer is mean....

All a non-speaking-Korean me need  is some recaps chingus:sweatingbullets: Last nite #Angel had recapped for us so much n i was so grateful!!! ^^ Now any one can recap these scenes: OHY1 on the radio, OHY1 visited her small room n meet Do Kyung, what in Do kyung's visions in the end of the 12th ep n what he n his doctor said ter one another???

Thanks in advanced ^^

And soooo, Mr Jang did pull out his investment not bcoz of DK's request but HTJ's team rite???? Haizz, he had been pretended and let the flaw gooooo as if it's bcoz of DK hahaha. He's exactly a fox. Poor DK!!!

OMGGGGG, how can I stand a whole long week coming :(((( I wish that tomorrow is Mondei again :bawling:

43 minutes ago, cutietabi19 said:

Okay.. what an ep, that was, umm,, i'm speechless..

I think everyone here needs some kind of oasis in the middle of frustrating desert, so i found something that hopefully can cheer you up a bit.. here it is..

Now let's hypnotize ourselves with that intoxicating smile from Eric.. All things in the world are going to be just fine..

Thank you it is oase in sahara. 

I said earlier that DK and HY need some time and distance off each other, but what if.. what if.. the vision happen in the time they are apart, and the only time he get to say "I love you" is in his last breath on dying? without HY even knowing? he is thinking this way.. so now he know, he is in sorrow, he feel the sorrow, he will die but now he doesn't want to have any regret.. just then he step up on his games.. well.. I can't even blame him.  life is too short to concern about every little things, so if you have to.. just do. 

the distort-blueish vision, why I think that this is the vision that may or may not be happening, all just up to his choice? 

but what if... if he try to changes thing now, he still be dying too one way or another, sooner or later but it will happen, musy admit his crazy-driving in the end makes me nervous,. with no preview, yup! what a torture! .. please drive safely, DK.. T.T

this drama is so unpredictable that I changes my mind back and forth.. T.T Kudos to pd, writer, all staffs, all casts... this drama is GOLD

my my, I feel like I'm getting crazier because of this drama. I'm totally sold! 

PD-NIM please promise me at least 4 sweet and funny episodes please......let the cliffhanger of ep 14 next week being them making up I don't mind just please! 4 episodes...or even 3! Just don't let this drag on till the last week.

finally, i can breath.. glad to see there some hope at the end of this episode and that noble idiocy thing don't last very long.. Now, at least i can have a proper sleep unlike yesterday.

and we got plenty of embarrassing scene.. well, like Hoon said 'life is embarrassing'  

yesterday almost everyone in this thread was cursing over PDK but now we all rooting for him:D go get you girl, man! 

At @carolinedl request, I'm here. Wow! What a revelation! 
My heart goes out to DK because he's so eaten up by guilt by something he didn't actually do! Chairman Jang was going to pull out either ways! But don't get me wrong,  it wasn't right that DK actually think about it in the beginning. But hey, everyone has hatched their little revenge plan when they are betrayed. Though Taejin, I think you need to make better friends because your friend is actually the dodgy one! He was going to jail anyways, and he would've cancelled the wedding with that lame hurtful excuse. 

And another revelation was when Isadora mentioned that for once, DK actually disappointed someone aka Our Haeyoung I guess there's where his pride stemmed from. He was always the good son, the good brother ( a bit rough on the edges) but he protects those around him just the same. 

Am I the only one glad not to see OHY2's face, despite how angsty this episode was?

2 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

PDK holds her hands

Then...

that was so heartbreaking i want to enter my screen and give OHY a hug.

she has laid her heart out for him, but PDK how could you walk away from her?

thank God he changed his mind in the end, but still....

@carolinedl Haha you're going for Korean class after OHY? I had Korean class before OHY today. This is so interesting... the things we do XD

Also I think Soompi crashed a while ago.... did we do that? LOL.

I didn't watch the beginning so I don't know the order of the scenes, but I'll just see what tVN throws out (while getting my episode). I saw from other recappers that HY called the radio station. I'm wondering what happened to her mouth though.

Kim Shin Young is cameo-ing here as the DJ. Lee Byung Joon cameos as the counsellor (?).

SY: Hello, can you tell us what happened again clearly?

HY: So, because that person couldn't forget what happened, he was going to break off her marriage but ruined mine instead.

JS is listening and getting the chills. It's supposed to be an anonymous call so she wasn't identified from the start.

SY: Wait, how did he get it wrong?

HY: She has the same name as I do! Both of us have the one name. So he thought she was getting married and broke mine off instead. Then without knowing anything, I just liked that man...

SY: Hold on. So you're saying that you fell in love unknowingly with your enemy?

BJ: So your problem is...?

HY: I don't know what to do. I'm so angry that I want to kill him but then I also.... also...

BJ: Just sleep. Don't drink or go on blind dates half-heartedly, just sleep. When you wake up, you'll be hungry. Then eat. And sleep some more. Then you'll wake up and be hungry again. Eat some more, and sleep again.

HY: Excuse me, I didn't gather all my courage to make this call to hear these kind of words.

BJ: Then be reborn or something.

HY: Does that even make sense?! Are you just saying anything just to get me off the line?!

SY: You seem angry, please calm down. That is not our intention...

BJ: Is it hard to be reborn? It's just putting down the past and starting anew. Haven't you watched (show name)? I experienced all this, and it made me who I am today. It's just to put down the past like that and be reborn.

HY: It's easy for you to say. I'm not a (word I don't know), how can I pretend like nothing's happened?! Oh, let's put down the past, let's throw everything away. Poof! Do they just disappear like that??

BJ: If you want to continue being miserable, then live hanging on like now. It's your choice. Life is like that. Who can stop people who plan to be unhappy? 

HY: Go write a movie. You should say something that's more realistic. Do you know how much trouble I've been in because of her? If I could, I would kill both that person and that richard simmons OHY!

Everyone gulps to hear her say a real name.

SY: Erm, excuse me, but didn't we agree that we would use pseudonyms?

HY: Of course, who would write (something I can't catch)?

SY: Well, you said that you have the same name, the both of you

HY drops her phone.

JS: Has she gone mad?

SY: Hello? Hello? Hello? 

And then it's a series of gags as BJ tries to turn it around by saying that there are so many people with the same name it could be a pseudonym too, like his own. He says OHY repeatedly while SY tries to stop him.

Archived