can someone please pm me the link for tonight episode? >"< thank youuuuu

57 minutes ago, dramaobsessed said:

I sent the links your way enjoy :)

hi, can send me the link as well :)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mayyes said:

Yes, i did. I re-watch all the ep where all the casts make appeareance as guests. Eric-Shinhwa, seo hyun jin, jeon hye bin, ye ji won and kim ji sook. I guess they are all easygoing people in real life. And, i remember something, seem Ye ji won/Isadora really knows French, since in RM she did sing French song.

Okk, lets go back to the story. This thread really fun, a lots of opinions , predictions, we share about love and hate about the casts. I can understand well about OHY, PDK and HTJ 's actions. But, only one person that making me crazy Pretty OHY. Yes, she had done nothing to OHY directly, but at least she should realized how all the problems happened. Oh my...... I dont want curse her, because it will make me crazier....:confused::confused::confused: For toninght recapper - thank for your hard work,,,

Hi chingu! on what episode did Isadora guest on running man? Thank You! or did they appear all in one episode?

I know we are expecting angst and heartaches today, I got my tissues ready to face it. Like the characters in AMO, they are facing their fears, mistakes, weakness, so many things. But I want to believe by the end of the drama, everyone will be stronger and happier especially for our OTP.  Take heart everyone!

This is one of many reason of why I skip on-going drama for roughly a year, I thought I sign up for some RomCom-happy-merry-all-around drama with light conflict so I'm breaking the habit, turns out I'm wrong... but.. but... this drama till this week is and still GOLD! I can't even angry for the thought that I feel like being fraud by the story's premise.. hahahaha... 

now.. it's only less than 20 minutes till ep 12.. I'm gonna prepare, bring it on! I've prepared enough kl*enex to wipping the uncontrollably tears.. T.T

1 hour ago, blademan said:

I HAD A PAPER TODAY!!!! ASDFGHJKL!!!!!

1 hour ago, jenn96 said:

And I had an exam today:D

lol lol  how did it go? I have no hope for friday exam at all . Pretty sure that I wont be able to study today either ;( 

Just now, Hà Thái said:

lol lol  how did it go? I have no hope for friday exam at all . Pretty sure that I wont be able to study today either ;( 

Wasn't that bad chinggu!!! BUT I have one tmr also and I know I'm screwed cause today's episode is gonna scar me!!

What if the driver who hit DK turn out to be NHY, is there any possibility?.

I don't watch melo drama, romcom is my thing. so I'm surprised that I like ep11, this is a new thing for me, perhaps because no one in this drama is flawless, and I see myself in each of them.

Armed with shin ramyun and ice tea, I'm ready for ep 12, bring it on pd-nim!

I dont know what i'm feeling now.. sometimes i feel DK isnt really love ohy1 that much compared to ohy1 feels for him..

FIRST : dk ever sway after ohy2 told him d reason she left on their wedding day. That night he wants to call ohy2 but suddenly ohy1 call him n they argued again.. Ohy1 just distracted him from thinking about ohy2..

SECOND : dk likes to use harsh words for ohy1 when he angry or mad at her.. i feel that he even doesnt know how to respect a woman or should i say a person?

THIRD : dk seems like he didnt really appreciate ohy1's love for him.. a woman can feel touched by little things man done for her.. its happenes for most of woman.. d way how dk action back n forward to her made her totally confused.. if i'm d woman being treat like that, i'm gonna totally pissed out..

FOURTH : dk didnt want to beg for her.. i dont know if it was his pride wins over that time or what? U just compared to htj, he sincerely beg her to forgive him, he even wants to knell if she wants him to do it.. it makes me more disappointed to dk..

FIFTH : dk just texted ohy1 to say he sorry?? JUST SORRY?? Woaahh.. if i'm ohy1, i'm getting more mad at him.. how can he didnt take an effort try to meet her privately n explain everything?? He made her waiting?? it was ohy1 that called him back after waiting 2 hours not getting any text msg again after that JUST SORRY.. arrgghh... he is not gentleman at all..

SIXTH : dk didnt want to fight for his love.. he absolutely knew that ohy1 loves him so much.. but he just throw her feelings in to d rubish bin? such a waste to love him huh? what happen yesterday when he promise her that he wont change his mind?? But just 1 day after, he broke his promise again?? Arrgghh really disapointed...

So it starts. OHY1 is at home and mum and dad is worried for her. 

DK and his boys r recording car racing sounds. 

OHY1 is a mess.  She calls a radio station. JH hears it over the radio and thinks she's out of her mind (U and me both) 

63265ccaa5ad958aa8824d58edc550e1.png

b5e64c01efabeca70e8c239ad273adf9.png

Spoiler

21a4dcf288669efc356a0c8fed02e0dd.png

188d2211b99736a157c0c9c029aac4a1.png64e7b3f9d4a6021c7b16faef6f3a81d7.png

4b15eeb232e5d63df3fca99d9e02d290.png

3118a87976a5d9ee74332bacd4f6502d.png

They are at work. Recording sounds. The staff is trying to cheer DK up. Not really working...

OHY1 is drunk again... Putting teh radio on and dancing to different styles of music. Marriage Not Dating music is on! Ha ha... She hears a woman speaking. OHY1 calls, drunk and all. Ha ha. JS is listening to it in his car and recognizes him. She says she likes a man, etc. she just tells her life story. The radio people are lost... She wants to know what to do. The guy just says sleep and eat, eat and sleep.

2 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

So it starts. OHY1 is at home and mum and dad is worried for her. 

DK and his boys r recording car racing sounds. 

OHY1 is a mess.  She calls a radio station.

So is this how she became a topic of conversation on the internet? For some reason I feel like I'm reading "Bridget Jones Diary" again...the Korean version.

Archived