[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Latipah Thaglan said:

It would be a nice twist if Oh Hae Young was the one who killed Do Kyung. Kinda like WHIB. But i'm sure that would too tragic for our times haha.

Nice guy plot hahaha. Hope the air will be clearer in ep 13. I start watching this because it is a rom com... if its too dramatic i will be disappointed. I'm preparing for the exam this friday and the yesterday ep was so fking sad that i couldnt concentrate studying at all ;(

2 minutes ago, Hà Thái said:

Nice guy plot hahaha. Hope the air will be clearer in ep 13. I start watching this because it is a rom com... if its too dramatic i will be disappointed. I'm preparing for the exam this friday and the yesterday ep was so fking sad that i couldnt concentrate studying at all ;(

I HAD A PAPER TODAY!!!! ASDFGHJKL!!!!!

10 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

"Oh Hae-Young Again" Eric Moon and Seo Hyeon-jin create kiss scene without NG

TV Report interviewed director Song Hyeon-wook, from the tvN drama "Oh Hae-Young Again".

According to media, the kiss scene between Eric Moon and Seo Hyeon-jin was done in one take.

Song said, "The kiss scene was going to be a rough one according to the scenario. They were emotionally engaged and as soon as the cameras started rolling, they got really into it".

"They didn't just focus on the kiss but Do-kyeong (Eric Moon) wrapped his arms around Hae-yeong's (Seo Hyeon-jin) waist and they hugged each other after the kiss as well. They really seemed like they wanted each other".

Behind-the-scene cuts of "Oh Hae-Young Again" were released on the official Facebook page.

Meanwhile, "Oh Hae-Young Again" has been breaking record ever since its start.

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l...

SOURCE

"They" seemed like "they" wanted each other?? Who are they means here?? rather than said like that, pdnim should said eric n shj are so profesoional actor/actress..LOL. 

If u see d kiss scene? I think pdnim must be took some different scene separately in different angles.. he must be let them kiss for a "long" time from d start until end hugs.. after that, production team will edit some part to take d best view n angles.. so i'm sure they kiss more than 1 time and in longgg scene without cuts.. :D

U can see d jumping koala scene in front of restaurant too.. i'm sure shj jumps more than 1 time, its clearly shown in d scene with different angles...

9 minutes ago, Latipah Thaglan said:

It would be a nice twist if Oh Hae Young was the one who killed Do Kyung. Kinda like WHIB. But i'm sure that would too tragic for our times haha.

Uh oh please not that way hahahaha i know its impossible but i'm still traumatized everytime i remember WHIB 

3 hours ago, loveoppayam said:

btw does anyone watched RM with Seo Hyunjin as their guest? she is the straight forward type :D

Yes, i did. I re-watch all the ep where all the casts make appeareance as guests. Eric-Shinhwa, seo hyun jin, jeon hye bin, ye ji won and kim ji sook. I guess they are all easygoing people in real life. And, i remember something, seem Ye ji won/Isadora really knows French, since in RM she did sing French song.

Okk, lets go back to the story. This thread really fun, a lots of opinions , predictions, we share about love and hate about the casts. I can understand well about OHY, PDK and HTJ 's actions. But, only one person that making me crazy Pretty OHY. Yes, she had done nothing to OHY directly, but at least she should realized how all the problems happened. Oh my...... I dont want curse her, because it will make me crazier....:confused::confused::confused: For toninght recapper - thank for your hard work,,,

If PDK decides to end things with OHY1 today its cool, things are way too messy...they all need a time out, that is what would happen in real life anyway... but I know they are fated to be and will find their way back to each other by ep 18

I wonder if PDK will ever tell OHY1 about his visions...

I'm too happy today. 3 months wait for my love + Sequel after 15 years. Month of June has brought huge happiness. Patience is a great Virtue.

Our Oh Hae Young cried again. 11 Straight Episodes. wow. I hope it doesn't affect Seo Hyun Jin's eyes.

Good Episode. Who says this episode was emotionally draining? Whole episode was FUNNY. Maybe i'm too much happy that i can't properly feel what the characters are going through. NAAH.It was good episode because atlast characters have started to move forward. It took long but now they have seen the starting line. It is time to do some Yoga and Reflection and don't act like teenagers anymore.They are already like teenagers in Adult mode. Everyone of you is 31+.

As i am saying it from start it is all about Oh Hae Young sisters. Both of them have the same issues. It's just that they took different approach and followed different paths but even then they are still quite similar. This "OH" Bloodline.

Guy after Guy and forming a line was awesome. Funny.

Best Scene  When Our Oh Hae Young shouts at Park Do Kyung. Each and every word so true.

This is typically happen in every Romantic Kdrama. All love triangles,square, pentagon and hexagon in miserable state. Crying Mode starts and music rolls in.  Camera Enjoying their Delicious Tears.

Thankfully each and every character is big time idiot and at the same time whatever clues are given, They think, They Join all of the clues and come to know the truth on their own.

ODD Scene : Han Tae Jin punches Park Do Kyung then vent his anger on beautiful roses and then Explanation time and then beating starts again. What exactly it is? Totally ruined the whole scene.

I will try to make an comment on tomorrow. For now each and every characters Reacted quite Predictably.

I also hope Do Kyung will end up their messy relationship. A bit break up and rest. If they really meant to be, they will meet again in (I hope) better conditions. I'm sure somehow they'll miss each other. 

During the 'rest' time, hopefully, Hae Young start to stop making down herself and be confidence around pretty OHY especially now she has Isadora on her side. Who knows, Isadora will be the one who will match up Do Kyung and Hae Young again...awww....

And Do Kyung needs to learn how to show affections to the one he loves (including his maknae, Hoon, he's such a sweetheart) and don't be too perfectionist.

4 hours ago, hrkharis said:

His vision was hit by a car is a depiction of what he feel when HTJ revealed truths to OHY1. He felt embarrassing and painful, like being hit by a car.
Maybe it's just my imagination ... so do not be taken seriously.

I never thought that DK will die. I think his  "death" , is his heart and his soul  "can't do anything". As OHY1 had said earlier that "People who don't love me will die" and "Someday you will cry because of me". 

Oh he surely won't die.. in his vision also he sees himself hurt, he feels the pain.. but he hasn't seen himself dying.. and in the past only that much comes true what he sees..

so he is anxious for no reason..

Easiest bit is.. never to wear the clothes that h is wearing in his visiion :P

1 hour ago, Cherrine Kim said:

"They" seemed like "they" wanted each other?? Who are they means here?? rather than said like that, pdnim should said eric n shj are so profesoional actor/actress..LOL. 

If u see d kiss scene? I think pdnim must be took some different scene separately in different angles.. he must be let them kiss for a "long" time from d start until end hugs.. after that, production team will edit some part to take d best view n angles.. so i'm sure they kiss more than 1 time and in longgg scene without cuts.. :D

U can see d jumping koala scene in front of restaurant too.. i'm sure shj jumps more than 1 time, its clearly shown in d scene with different angles...

my same thought!  They probably had many cameras at different angles rolling at the same time.  I was amused at how shaky the camera was at that wall kiss, probably shakiest scene of the whole 11 episodes so far. :P 

I'm calling amnesia for DK right now. At first I didn't think it would happen, I was like everyone else thinking he'd fall into a coma (which he still might) after the "accident" (so not an accident, that car seemed to veer towards him). Why the dreaded amnesia trope? Not for DK's sake, who I think will learn from ep 12 how to face down massive public embarrassment (thank you ever so much HTJ and director Jang, blech). The amnesia is for both Oh Hae Youngs. Right now they both have reasons, rightly and wrongly, to believe they are more or less significant in DK's eyes.

With DK's mistake looming over every interaction since the show began, it is difficult to unravel with whom the true strength of his feelings lies. IMO it shouldn't be difficult for the audience even if they are all up in arms about DK right now, to me it's clear he no longer loves the other HY but he does love uri HY but his love for her is tied to guilt but not the way she fears or the other HY may think. DK's guilt towards uri HY is what causes him to push her away; his love is what causes him to want her close/pursue her. However, emotionally that is still problematic as DK himself notes as he silently preps himself to tell uri HY everything. He wants to release his guilt and love her cleanly because there's a lot of good and powerful love there. Giving him the amnesia trope sets up a situation where some time in the future DK meets up with these two women again (as he seems fated to do) and while he might initially avoid them like the plague, only one of these women will draw his heart out of him again and again. Whatever initial attraction he might feel towards the other HY will eventually be trumped by his innate feelings for uri HY. That's just my spec.

Could be totally wrong. Kind of hope it is because I want everyone to solve the messiness in the here and now. But the more some threadmates have advocated for long term, temporary otp separation and the revelation of the public airing of all their dirty laundry, the more I think we are getting the standard kdrama otp separation (just really early) and that we are getting the amnesia thing which will likely bring back the funny as DK (who only knows the basic story, doesn't remember it) spends his time trying and failing to avoid these fated women.

I've read about this Oh Hae Young since ever but I passed this one (and I don't know why I skipped this...iissshh)... after I read an article at soompi 9 reasons why I should watch Oh Hae Young and also review from other dramasite about what them watch now... Oh Hae Young really drawn my attention. So I download episode 1 till 11 today... an I fell in love with Oh Hae Young.... I love this drama. 

Read some post in this thread and I agree Oh Hae Young has to earn her name.... I do think that the pretty OHY is the bad one. she caused all bad things happen to plain OHY whether she admit it or not. so please stop being such inosence .... I laugh to see the scene when Do Kyung and his boys walks like mama duck and her children follow her behind.... 

Enough thoughts for two posts, lol.

I really hope HTJ isn't the one who thinks up publicly airing the whole sordid story. Getting revenge against DK I understand; I thought he'd try to bankrupt his business through terror-mom since she's such an easy and awful target. This revenge-by-internet-scandal is awful and does make him a bad guy because it doesn't exclude uri HY from netizen fire. DK, very wrongly, assumed he was getting revenge against two people (the other HY and HTJ) who publicly humiliated and hurt him. Of course revenge is wrong; of course it spun out of control because even if he had truly hit his intended targets, I doubt he was looking for anyone to go to jail, but whatever. If HTJ is the center of this latest revenge scheme then he's taking down not just DK (who he has the right to) but uri HY as well and that should stay his hand on this particular plan. It shows that for all his kneeling in front of her parents and seeing her break into tears, he still neither understands nor appreciates the humiliation, pain and strain he put her and her family under. Yes, she fell in love while he was away but for all he knows she was seduced by a mustache-twirling bastard who played upon her vulnerability. Besides, she fell in love again thinking her last bf dumped her because she wasn't good enough. From her perspective, he left her, so what reason would she leave her heart to hang around waiting for him to change his mind, even if there hadn't been another man?

It's the other HY mentality - both left (forget if the reasons were justified or not, they left) relationships behind in painful ways for painful reasons but each harbored an expectation that the partner-left-behind was like a doll placed on a shelf - to be picked up at a later date when they were good and ready. They never expected their respective dolls to have changed, probably because from their (very human) perspective they (HTJ and the other HY) were suffering more, so of course their dolls should be right where they left them or sympathize to the point of returning to them once the truth is known. Problem is, neither DK nor uri HY knew either exes were suffering at all since both exes calculated the situation to such a degree that the truth was completely hidden. They got angry; they cried, their hearts moved on.

You know, looking at it, I don't think DK would have returned to his ex even without uri HY there. He was angry and did damage not out of love but out of a need for closure, which he didn't get (hence still being super-angry) until ironically the ping-pong session. For our otp, there was a hidden truth between them as well, the difference is uri HY could see and feel DK twisting in the wind even though she couldn't fathom why. She knew he was tormented and when she found out the truth - not being a stupid woman - everything made complete sense. It's why she doesn't hate him and why she's more angry at the prospect that he doesn't love her or that he loves the other HY more because it's the one question that hasn't been definitively resolved to her satisfaction.

This week has been bad all around. From the sounds of it this episode was a good but heartwrenching one and ep 12 appears to continue the slide into painful as the production staff promise more pain in articles. Also, I spent half the day at the hospital (home now, don't worry) and am still not feeling up to par and my lovely show that isn't supposed to hurt me is trying to kill me... Sigh. looks like I'm calling this week a "wash" in that I'll hoard the episodes until next week when happier (I hope) ones air and I can mentally prepare myself with a little distance.

Archived