[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

DK is in a field, with his equipment. He lies down, listening to sounds.

Great scene. He sees all his visions at once. Ends with the dying scene. He is dying, says sorry a few times and finally just before dying, he says I love you.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, amisyka77 said:

My heart goes to DK. He loves her so much but his vision indicates he is going to die so he's going to be a noble idiot thinking our HY is better off without him. Him resisting telling her he loves her is killing him. 

Stupid vision + the most weirdest unprofessional psychiatrist ever :-/. ... jeesus 

5 hours ago, bigmomma12345 said:

DK's vision of he and OHY1 passing on the street and then turning to look at each other for a minute before turning around and continuing to walk on - did that vision ever actually happen?  I don't remember it actually happening, so have always wondered if it was a scene of them passing each other after breaking up.  Does anyone recall?  (If not, I'll have to go back and check because it is starting to drive me crazy.)

the one after OHY injured her arm? is that a vision? I thought it is a real situation after DK had his first vision about OHY before even knew her, so he stared at her when they were passing by each other that time, but since OHY didn't recognize him so she walk away, or not? hahaha. 

the only vision that hasn't come true I think the one in episode 4, in evening where OHY jumped at him to do koala hug from the top of stair in front of their house, before the first koala hug witness by isadora  n JS... 

He cries in his car. Then drives away and calls the psy. He says they need to go to the end of this. He does not want to die with regrets.

He drives like a mad man.

End.

No preview :(

Got confused because before we see all his visions of OHY1; we saw other visions. Weird ones. Either before he knew OHY1 but it also feels like alternative visions, as if OHY1 had never existed. I am so confused with this part...

DK mom is getting married. Chairmans daughter comes and is rude to her DK hears it and pulls the daughter away. Mom and that daughter fights. Chairman screams them to stop. Dk and mom speaks. The Chairman is angry and speaks to his worker about meeting TJ.

305dcd570c6c4cacb188fe581b204fa5.png

Spoiler

05959c7eac8dc0424ff5731fbad652c5.png

1ecb71251012adf3ad1c941d4b450a91.png

c9725107d618a9366f933d475fbd2181.png

2df1dc6f40a7e530efa15815f82e2f94.png

2df1dc6f40a7e530efa15815f82e2f94.png50e2da9950d0ea5acf40202711c53769.png

b12b2fafa4beed24c9db55f84086155e.png

8937dc6d5f71a040ec2af4f0b8de79f7.png

372a4d3446a917a04ef4a7ded8111620.png

Spoiler

6879f313afc5650f8f4613b7ae5b746b.png

6879f313afc5650f8f4613b7ae5b746b.png3409feb0e7db9d2a96f9d45dfb6507d0.png

DK misses OHY1 and want to call her. She misses him too and calls him... she says something and all he says is SORRY!!! BLAHHHHHH!!!! 

Spoiler

ab91a2b68335e7f041b2120cfc394264.png

2ab3fecb9d483e982ef2da1a4451e498.png

986c1521538a6dce89c1731bea418333.png

76433e751b24f370b9ee64ec26c41250.png

52d19f2c623a31807995abfc88c5632b.png

Next day his working in the fields lying down... his have a vision. Some future visions of mom talking to him, his friend, brother, isadora,  then his accident scene. This flashback visions of the past. Then back to his car accident of him dying and repeatly saying sorry and in the end I love you. His back in the fields crying in his car. Then calls his doctor whom encourage him to "go" His speeding his car maybe to meet OHY1. ENDS no preview.

Spoiler

9af76ce9b2d1e433ae072711a02cb6bf.png

Who's he?? is he the doctor?

Spoiler

f3f2997dc4330c6c068767da969c4c32.png

37ffffe5b1694fb2617d275962eb5f62.png

b8dcab9710eaa2acbb0073d7185cbbd0.png

Spoiler

ce25bfef35bcbb286b17dae9a4c923a8.png

312ae3479f02bd493d0409d13393ed3d.png

389b0445d6e515fcf65a7f014162dbd6.png

14a5c7372b4e31378ce11119ed4c1b83.png

1 minute ago, carolinedl said:

He cries in his car. Then drives away and calls the psy. He says they need to go to the end of this. He does not want to die with regrets.

He drives like a mad man.

End.

No preview :(

Got confused because before we see all his visions of OHY1; we saw other visions. Weird ones. Either before he knew OHY1 but it also feels like alternative visions, as if OHY1 had never existed. I am so confused with this part...

This drama sure drives us crazy...i dont know what to expect...i wonder how are we going to react after the finale..haha

Just now, rumwow said:

that's the dress Seo Hyunjin wore to Park Heevon's wedding right?

so, like, Eric saw her going to her friend's wedding? lol

Hahahahaahahahh thank you so much I can't stop :lol:

The preview for this episode mentioned that he would see all the last moments of his life. So I think the other visions he sees are what would happen after this... when he is no longer with HY. That's why he even sees her on the streets, and she just passes him by, choosing not to know him. Then he meets with the accident and then we get flashbacks, which is what we've seen, because these are flashbacks that he got while lying there dying.

He says sorry three times with tears mixing in his blood, his breath getting slower and slower each time, and finally says "I love you" with his dying breath. 

In the present, DK comes back from his visions and he sits crying in his car. He decides then, that even if he dies, he will not die with regrets i.e. he will not die like his visions. He has decided to go to the end (which is what he tells that quack doctor). 

He is driving like a madman, weaving and speeding through traffic, presumably to go to HY. Frankly this made me so nervous that he would get into an accident first... then the episode ended.

I want to thank @misshoggy again for helping with the Korean!

Ok so now he is going to act and do whatever. Do all the things he wants to do before dying. When he saw that vision where he is dying, he only says I love you before dying. It makes him cry. So I guess he doesn't want that.

I think that might be the key actually. When he is dying, he only says it after he says sorry multiple times, the only thing he has been saying. Perhaps if he says I love you before, things will be different, his fate will be different. Maybe that is the key IMO.

I need to run to my Korean class so I will catch up with this thread later! :)

Generally quite satisfied with the episode (even thou there's the angst), but i'm guessing by the ending, from the way he saw his visions and deciding that he doesn't want to have regrets he wants to go all the way till the end of this, means he is going to fight for OHY1? I honestly hope so. I still stick with my (still confused) thoughts that Dokyung finding the courage to go to OHY1 might be the key to all these!! I am ready to see Dokyung stepping up his game in this relationship so hopefully!!!

I'm going to reserve my comments until I see again tomorrow with subs. But I see  a light at the end of this dark tunnel. I think DK is driving to find OHY1. The visions he sees are all the future results of the decision he made right now. And he realise if he make a different decision then maybe just maybe the ending might change. Here's hoping! Gahhh I have to wait another week to know what's going to happen next. I still love the show, whether the characters are doing richard simmons or not, I'm too invested and I really want to know what will happen to each of them. Good night!

*throws all my speculations out the window* Til the end, this drama remains unpredictable, thank god. Without knowing Korean I can't be sure, but it looks like HTJ does target terror-mom or the business??? At least in the vision. Freaking finally, DK is ready to change his fate. Also, I think the change in the coloration of his visions marks that these are still up in the air, that they can be changed - they aren't dreamy yet sharp; they are slightly distorted and blueish. The only thing we see in normal full color is his accident because that's what kicks off his ability to have visions to begin with. I'm not sure he can change the accident - he doesn't have to die because of it, but it probably needs to happen. Freaking finally DK opens his mind enough to reflect on how he wronged uri HY, all the times he acted pitifully towards her and this allows him to see the final(?) course of his life and come to the decision he wants none of it. Not just because he might die but because it is a life lived without uri HY and looking back (from the accident) he wishes so sincerely he hadn't done so, that he hadn't just folded under his typical silence and pride... Oh god, his last words were "I'm sorry. I love you." 

Guest loveoppayam
6 minutes ago, rumwow said:

that's the dress Seo Hyunjin wore to Park Heevon's wedding right?

so, like, Eric saw her going to her friend's wedding? lol

yeah..isn't it a bit weird to wear the same dress to Parrk Heevon's wed? or she just went to wed party in the middle of filming? but it still uncommon lol

1 minute ago, angelflower said:

The preview for this episode mentioned that he would see all the last moments of his life. So I think the other visions he sees are what would happen after this... when he is no longer with HY. That's why he even sees her on the streets, and she just passes him by, choosing not to know him. Then he meets with the accident and then we get flashbacks, which is what we've seen, because these are flashbacks that he got while lying there dying.

He says sorry three times with tears mixing in his blood, his breath getting slower and slower each time, and finally says "I love you" with his dying breath. 

In the present, DK comes back from his visions and he sits crying in his car. He decides then, that even if he dies, he will not die with regrets i.e. he will not die like his visions. He has decided to go to the end (which is what he tells that quack doctor). 

He is driving like a madman, weaving and speeding through traffic, presumably to go to HY. Frankly this made me so nervous that he would get into an accident first... then the episode ended.

My heart is all knotted up. I want to scream and kick somebody....... !!! I'm getting crazeeeeee !!

Archived