[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is offended at his answer.... JS says "OH My God" and asks if she is crazy. The radio people probably think the same thing.

The radio guy said her name many times too, so everyone knows. They all know teh story behind her cancelled wedding!!!!

The mother is at the market and hears what is going on on the radio.

2 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I dont know what i'm feeling now.. sometimes i feel DK isnt really love ohy1 that much compared to ohy1 feels for him..

FIRST : dk ever sway after ohy2 told him d reason she left on their wedding day. That night he wants to call ohy2 but suddenly ohy1 call him n they argued again.. Ohy1 just distracted him from thinking about ohy2..

SECOND : dk likes to use harsh words for ohy1 when he angry or mad at her.. i feel that he even doesnt know how to respect a woman or should i say a person?

THIRD : dk seems like he didnt really appreciate ohy1's love for him.. a woman can feel touched by little things man done for her.. its happenes for most of woman.. d way how dk action back n forward to her made her totally confused.. if i'm d woman being treat like that, i'm gonna totally pissed out..

FOURTH : dk didnt want to beg for her.. i dont know if it was his pride wins over that time or what? U just compared to htj, he sincerely beg her to forgive him, he even wants to knell if she wants him to do it.. it makes me more disappointed to dk..

FIFTH : dk just texted ohy1 to say he sorry?? JUST SORRY?? Woaahh.. if i'm ohy1, i'm getting more mad at him.. how can he didnt take an effort try to meet her privately n explain everything?? He made her waiting?? it was ohy1 that called him back after waiting 2 hours not getting any text msg again after that JUST SORRY.. arrgghh... he is not gentleman at all..

SIXTH : dk didnt want to fight for his love.. he absolutely knew that ohy1 loves him so much.. but he just throw her feelings in to d rubish bin? such a waste to love him huh? what happen yesterday when he promise her that he wont change his mind?? But just 1 day after, he broke his promise again?? Arrgghh really disapointed...

Fear can be a powerful motivator. DK is so afraid of being abandoned again - first his dad, then the first OHY on his wedding day. I think he just can't bring himself to beg for this OHY's love because he is afraid she will leave him too - as evidenced by his internal dialogue as he went to meet her. Additionally, I think there is the element of his guilt, which keeps him from truly believing that he deserves to receive OHY's love.

DK seems to be the type of man who doesn't really know how to express his feelings well.  He only apologizes because that is really all he knows to do at this point. When he asked OHY to tell him what to say, asking what others would say in this situation, he wasn't being rhetorical - I think he really was asking her to guide him to the proper response.  If they had not been in public, I believe DK might actually have begged when she told him too.  He just couldn't deal with the embarrassment of doing it in public (although he certainly was torn over it, wasn't he?).

Guest emme85

LAFiqC5.jpg

Spoiler

5VAHdhQ.jpgPIIjdv4.jpgxasMYbd.jpgaLspsyf.jpgzndBcTn.jpgbxHdvGN.png

Oh no.. it broadcasting her real name... Poor OHY1.. they're making fun of her~~ glad her team manager stands up for her!

uYSzHRY.png

Spoiler

uLjBaol.jpgk3IVvKQ.jpgcDGKFpI.jpgH2MRJPg.png1n4T5pC.jpgU5x50Gc.jpg

JS is calling DK and tells him what happened.

The guys at DK's office recorded the radion talk and are listening to it while laughing. DK caught them listening to it!

One of them goes into his office to explain. He is scared...

DK comes out of his office. The guys are following in line again. Ha ha ha ha!!!

Touching moment between OHY1 and her mom. The mother is sorry for having called OHY1 Oh Hae Young...

The mother wants her to end things with DK. But OHY1 cannot asnwer. The mom cannot believe she likes him still. OHY1 just likes him....

Archived