[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

7 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Isn't that vision in line with his reciurring visions of accident..??

His vision was hit by a car is a depiction of what he feel when HTJ revealed truths to OHY1. He felt embarrassing and painful, like being hit by a car.
Maybe it's just my imagination ... so do not be taken seriously.

I never thought that DK will die. I think his  "death" , is his heart and his soul  "can't do anything". As OHY1 had said earlier that "People who don't love me will die" and "Someday you will cry because of me". 

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ihjj said:

A part of me feels like the writer wants us to think PDK is dying or is gonna be in a car crash. What if those images that we've seen are only PDK's imaginations? Like the Dr imposed those visions in him or something?? I want it to be that way. I want the writers to mislead us into thinking something horrible is going to happen and then enlighten us with something...not so horrible yet surprising and satisfying...Lol. I want a kabaam!!!

^ OOOO that's interesting. The doctor did something... maybe he was scarred from his father's death that he couldn't live with it so the psychiatrist made him believe things?? That'd be an interesting twist actually.

We can all agree all of them made a wrong choice and could've gone about dealing with the situation in a better way. I concur with the irrational thinking when your emotions are a mess. I still love all the main characters (maybe not Do Kyung's mom though).

That's awesome for those lucky fans! Only 3 of them? Was it random or was it part of the promise for those with "Oh Hae/Hae Young" in their name?

Okay, just finished watching the episode with subs on. Wow and wow!

Firstly, how glad am I that Tae Jin didn't even give other Hae Young another glance. Like both times he ran into her (at the office and at her dinner with CEO Jang), he didn't even look her. His head is filled with so much thought about our Hae Young that he can't even spare a second of his time for other Hae Young. You can see that she noticed too, after the coworkers told her Tae Jin was Hae Young's ex-fiance.

But as much as I love how Tae Jin didn't spare other Hae Young a glance, I was screaming at him in the very next scene. Dude, no one can 'steal' your woman. She's not a thing. Your woman willingly chose Do Kyung. Saying that he stole her from you is insulting to the strong, intelligent, sassy woman that Hae Young is. You're implying that she doesn't have a mind of her own and there is no way that is cool. I repeat, she wasn't 'stolen' from you. She's a person not your property. Big difference.

Plus, I keep saying it but I really really love mama Oh. Like totally in love with her. The woman should get a best mother of the year award! How much do I love that when our Hae Young asked her if she remembers the other Hae Young, mama Oh simply describes other Hae Young as that girl with the big round eyes. Please note, she didn't call her pretty or anything. Just said the girl with the big eyes. Mama, we love you!

Was also thinking that with how easily swayed CEO Jang is (pulling his investment just because Do Kyung said so), he and Do Kyung's mother are perfect for each other. They can continue changing their minds left and right and center for all I care, as long as they don't hurt our OTP. 

Also went back to the scene with Do Kyung being hit and it actually looks like the car aimed at him. Sure he was standing on the road, but he was close to the curb and the car swerved and came right at him. Was it an accident or was it done on purpose? Gah! This show kills me. Plus, how stupid is it that Do Kyung has forgotten all his talk about going all the way and letting himself love our Hae Young and letting our Hae Young hang onto him. Seriously, what happened to him remembering his father telling him about some things being transient? Do Kyung, idiotic you are.

19 minutes ago, loveoppayam said:

btw does anyone watched RM with Seo Hyunjin as their guest? she is the straight forward type :D

Yesss i did... i became a fan of her after RM. I always like her drama in three musketers and su baek yang but after RM i love her :wub: 

She is very easy going and yes straight forward haha cute and funny at the same time 

let's go back to happier times....my swoon worthy moment in this episode was after they got back from the trip and after OHY gave PDKY a hug and runs up the stairs and disappears, after JS comes out and talks to him but he keeps doing a double take looking at her apartment...that look on his face GAWWWD...I hope we get over the angst this week and our OTP gets back to swoon worthy moments like this

26 minutes ago, loveoppayam said:

btw does anyone watched RM with Seo Hyunjin as their guest? she is the straight forward type :D

Oh did she appear already? i don't follow RM so i don't know much, will get to watch it really soon, thank you for the info;)

Ah i forgot to comment on the article there were no NG from the force kiss scene, may i highlight PD's words that 'THEY TOTALLY GOT ON THE ROLE AS IF THEY REALLY WANTED EACH OTHER SO MUCH' , pretty much something like that, i think..

Plot twist: maybe they REALLY wanted each other irl so they used that particular chance to relieve the tension? Lol.. this is not good for our shipper's heart PDnim.. you made us flying to seventh heaven!:wub:

4 hours ago, hushhh said:

This thread is too fast for me to keep up with and I haven't had a chance to back read because of a deadline, that being said, I  apologize if I'm repeating a theory or writing a theory that has had a stake driven through its heart.

Here goes.

The more I watch the series the less I am convinced that DK's visions are pre-cognitions.  I think they are memories.

I feel so sad for HTJ, but his violence is frightening.  

I think OHY1 violence is very human and understandable, but I also think it dangerous and immature. Additionally as frustrating as the effect has been on her life because she shares a name with OHY2, as best I've seen OHY2 has never done anything to her.  She might not have been astute enough to recognize the effect of their name association on OHY!'s life, and she might be a little presumptuous to assume more adulation and affection belong to her than actually does, but she has not (so far as I've seen) directly done anything to OHY1, so OHY1's behavior is often out of line.  Also DK acted on his own. OHY2 had nothing to do with his choice to undermine HTJ.  If there is anyone to blame it is JS.

OHY2 "callous" celebration of OHY1 ruined marriage as proof of DK's love for her is problematic, but even then she has done nothing to OHY1.

The rain of rose petal and the destruction that brought it about was beautiful cinematically.

Hoon's girlfriend has amazingly beautiful teeth unaided by cosmetic dentistry.

Just wanted to speak up, as someone who has been bullied and tormented by others before, when it was happening around other people (who I thought were friends) and they did NOTHING even though they knew what was happening, I considered them not trying to stop is as contributing to the bullying because their silence meant it was ok. 

2 hours ago, dramaobsessed said:

I think PDK was not ready to properly apologize to OHY and was not ready for the aftermath...I know men can be clueless sometimes to womens emotions...

WOWOWOW.... wait a sec... I thought the reason of not apologizing was because he did not want to get back together with her just for her sake because he is gonna dies?? did i misinterpret? am i the only one who thought this way? or else if you love somone wouldn't you do anything to get back together?

Eric Mun’s character to make decision in ‘Oh Hae-young Again’

In the 12th episode of tvN’s romantic-comedy drama “Oh Hae-young Again,” Do-kyung, played by Eric Mun, will make a decision that is likely to break fans’ hearts, according to the show’s staff. 

“The 12th episode today is expected to be the one in which emotions of main characters -- Hae-young (Seo Hyun-jin), Soo-kyung (Ye Ji-won) and Jin-sang (Kim Ji-seok) -- explode,” said the series’ producer Lee Sang-hee in a News 1 report on Tuesday. 

“Do-kyung, who foresaw his moment of death, will make a decision. The choice and the impossible love between Do-kyung and Hae-young will strike a chord with viewers,” the source added. 

The 12th episode of “Oh Hae-young Again” airs at 11 p.m on Tuesday. 

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

SOURCE

i also want to share some thoughts on this ep 11. It was indeed sad but unavoidable. DK has 7 eps left to fix his mistake so we look forward to it. About saying I love you, I think OHY1 was just a bit too rush. I don't think anyone would say I love you right away after 1 official day, not mentioning DK was a slow guy . They made us wait for the kiss, and now make us wait for those words... 

DK thinks he's going to die so he will break up with OHY1 now... I think its so korean move. I hope for some twist about it...a bit boring. 

And OHY2, seriously I dislike her from the beginning. She always have this fake hihihaha naive thing around her that annoys me so much ;(,....and ep 11 just proves im right. She left because she thought DK only felt pity for her and now she's clinging to him who clearly shows no interest on her anymore....i mean wtf. She just cant handle the fact he falls for another OHY (kinda losing him and also his sister to OHY 1)..

9 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

Eric Mun’s character to make decision in ‘Oh Hae-young Again’

Eric Mun, will make a decision that is likely to break fans’ hearts, according to the show’s staff...

I can't wait ep 12 even if he might break our hearts !!!

15 minutes ago, yoochun95 said:

WOWOWOW.... wait a sec... I thought the reason of not apologizing was because he did not want to get back together with her just for her sake because he is gonna dies?? did i misinterpret? am i the only one who thought this way? or else if you love somone wouldn't you do anything to get back together?

when I say he was not "ready" to apologize what I mean he was not prepared mentally to face the consequences, anger and hurt from OHY1 and he did not anticipate how hurt and angry she would be....I dont mean that he was not ready to say he is sorry literally...I hope I cleared that part out...

Gosh so much to catch up on... I haven't had time to read everything as I need to go teach, but just wanted to add something about DK...

Some people are saying that he is a jerk and that they hate him. I understand and I can see some of that. But I don't feel the same way. Why? Well, because of the guilt he felt for having destroyed OHY1's life. I dunno... the fact that it is sthg that has haunted him, it makes him human. Flawed but human. He has feelings and he could have just tried to forget the whole thing and her (that would have made him a total jerk), but he did not. He chose to be around her and help her, try to make up for what he did. That's pretty important.

ALso, as I was watching yesterday's episode with subs, I could also also understand where OHY2 was coming from. Awful, right? Ha ha. I still don't like her and I think she is the most selfish out of the 4, but when she left, she was hurt that she did not hear from DK. When she heard that he had destroyed OHY1's wedding, that was the confirmation that he did care enough to do that, that he was mad enough to go out of his way and do that. We all know it is a bit more complicated than that, but she does not. My problem was the lack of empathy she showed while confroning DK: lack of empathy for OHY1 and for DK himself. Again, like she did when she disappeared, she only thought of herself.

Anyway, I'll try to catch up with all your great posts before today's episode! I cannot wait!!

Archived