[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

2 hours ago, kdramafan43v3r said:

Let's get on with the program...repeat after me...

PDK ruined HTJ's business NOT HTJ's relationship with OHY1.

HTJ was the one who ruined his relationship with OHY1 and as a result OHY1's life and confidence in herself. PDK never made that decision for him. HTJ's character was weak so he's unable to tell OHY1 the truth in order for them to face the problem together as a united front instead he masked his weak character with the flimsy excuse of being the noble idiot.

PDK's mom didn't ruin OHY2's wedding, it was OHY2's decision to not talk it over with PDK and instead stood him up at their wedding because her character is weak cos she's used to being treated nicely by everyone around her, she's never learned to adapt when people see through her facade/shortcomings.

Moral of the story don't make decisions when you're not in full control of your emotional faculties cos that leads to very bad decisions with mostly awful consequences.

Thank you very much to knock my sense back in this whole mess up situation... I repeat solemnly..sincerely... hahahaha. 

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, mywebfoot said:

I agree that this is the basic premise of this story. Anyone who can't accept that this is a story of a mess, with messy people, and hopefully the disentangling of the mess, should probably drop the show. No offence or aggression meant, but I honestly think that life is too short to waste time on stories that don't appeal to you. 

It seems that way to me too... which I find totally intriguing. Eric himself is not a white-washed soul and sometimes I wonder if it's an outlet to really express who he is, or he's just attracted to such roles because in them he's allowed to live 'evilly' as opposed to being scandal-free as an idol. 

After this episode, I am in awe of the writer. She's truly taken four fantastic characters, and made us feel (and argue) for each of them AND each of them, in turn. With every new reveal, with every new scene, I find my sympathies being passed from character to character, because she's been been delicately juggling every characters strengths, motivations and weaknesses. Notice that in the middle of all the discussion, not once has anyone complained of character inconsistency. Not once (that I saw) has anyone said that they don't understand the reasoning behind the character's actions. We may not endorse it, and we may know it's the wrong thing to do, but still it's crystal clear why the characters are doing what they are doing. That in itself deserves kudos. 

Then in the hands of accomplished actors like SHJ and Eric, the characters have taken on a life and a presence of their own! *applause to actors*

And don't even get me started on how much work they put into setting the scenes. Live shooting on a tight schedule. *applause to the production even though I wish all dramas would be pre-produced*

I can't agree more about the highlighted part

It's hard to tell for sure if he's attracted to such roles but aside from the last 3 (SMW, DoR and this one), he had tried different characters in between.  I also think it's timing with Shinhwa as well.  I hope he takes an underdog role next time that every one will root for . At the same time, I'm glad he has the gut to take on these 'risky' roles.

4 hours ago, mail3227 said:

I knew this post of mine will be unpopular, but please don't throw a stone on me...Why? because in spite of all what happened, I still love and pity DK... he is the second character I pity in this drama... 2nd to OHY. I do not have to elaborate why I pity OHY because the writer has enfold it to us very clearly from the start.

I see DK as a man who longs to be loved and cared for... he has tried to be the strong foundation to his family.. he has lost his father, his hero, for a very young age... I think he has not experienced growing up at all... you know, from kid playing around, to teen enjoying his being young... And, I know all of us will agree that this stage is the happiest times in our lives... but DK has not experienced this, instead he has to become a man at once to take care of his siblings as well as his irresponsible mom... that's why he tends to be in defensive mode whenever face with anything... he shows his love and care to others by being "jerk", shouting, saying hurtful words, but we all know that his intentions are pure.... he just don't know how to do it the proper way...

he has to earned trust and respect from others the hard way... he has to prove himself to them... that's why he is perfectionist when it comes to his job...  I guess he has also experienced belittled and a lot of resistance when he is just starting that's why he is so strict to his brother, so he will not experience the same...

now, we all want him to change... but that will entail process... he will also need somebody to push him... and the circumstances that he is in right now doesn't help him at all...that thoughts he has in his mind says a lot "I want to love you without needing to push you away because of guilt. No matter what I say, please don't throw me away. Please hold on tightly to me." ... but then, it will be hard for OHY to do this for him now.... that's why I want to hug him.... I want to understand him..... 

well, I've been through a very bad break-up before, and like him I've done a mistake just because I want to get even...  moral of the story, don't get even, just like what DK said to OHY in the previous episode.. just try to live, if you live, you won!!!

Thank you for this.  Looking back there's a reason the production keeps on stressing about putting our shoes in the characters' emotions...

Cj82NteWEAAprFc.jpg

44 minutes ago, shekilledit said:

Wow, I was taken aback by all the hate Park Do Kyung is getting for this episode. 
It was very interesting to read all these comments because I may be one of the tiny population that feels OHY1 was a bit over on asking him to beg on his knees. 

I try to be objective as I can be, but I don't think I'll ever put someone, whom I love so much, in an embarrassing state. 
To be honest, what else could PDK do aside from apologize? Yes it does seem like an apology is not enough to make up to what he had done. However, PDK did asked her what else he could do aside from apologizing. I supposed OHY should offer a more... convincing(?) suggestion. But she asked him to kneel in public... i'm sorry but, what for? She wanted him to say "I Love You", but will that contribute anything to solving the problem, or calming her anger? 

I'm more of a rational thinker so I guess I could  be a little more harsh on Oh Hae Young 1. 
Of course, I hadn't gone through what OHY1 had, so really.. we have no right to judge her.. OR PARK DO KYUNG. LOLXD

Watching it with sub, our Hae Young's rage at Dokyung was more because of she thinks he loves OHY2 more, said those 3 magic words "I love you" to OHY2 when he hasn't said it to her, constantly compare to OHY2.  Makes me wonder if that public humiliation demand to Dokyung is to feel superior over OHY2.

Sorry if i'm late )))

===

LEE SEOK HOON – I’LL BE THERE (OH HAE YOUNG AGAIN OST)

I know
Even if I turn away, pretending nothing happened
I can’t help my feelings
Like a lie, I can only see you

Sometimes,
I hated myself for only looking at one place
But I keep thinking about your eyes
It holds on to my heart

My tangled feelings
My growing love
You still don’t know

I can’t go on without you
Now I can’t hide my heart
I’ll be there, I’ll be there
Come a little closer
I’ll be there, I’ll be there for you

Sometimes,
I hated myself for only looking at one place
But I keep thinking about your eyes
It holds on to my heart

I run and run but I can’t approach you
You still don’t know

I can’t go on without you
Now I can’t hide my heart
I’ll be there, I’ll be there
Stay by my side

POPGASA

Oh, and I just considered something, does anyone think Tae Jin would pull a Louis? For those who don't know (i.e. those who never watched Gossip Girl or who watched it but didn't watch season 4 and 5), Louis Grimaldi is this guy:

111108gossip-girl-hugo-becker1.jpg

He's the prince of Monaco that Blair Waldorf married who started out as sweet and then over the course of the season began to sink into the manipulative, lying level of those around him at about the same time Chuck Bass (Blair's ex and the one she's in love with) started to become nicer. In other words, he switched personalities with Chuck. So I was wondering, what if that's what happens with Tae Jin. In trying to get back at Do Kyung for the pain he's caused and for him 'losing' the girl, he starts to play dirty, thereby becoming an unsympathetic character who will now stand no chance at getting the girl and who might just end up doing something that would lead to him going to jail for real (here I'm borrowing from those who think the car that hit Do Kyung was Tae Jin's). 

6 minutes ago, Itenoria said:

Oh, and I just considered something, does anyone thing Tae Jin would pull a Louis? For those who don't know (i.e. those who never watched Gossip Girl or who watched it but didn't watch season 4 and 5), Louis Grimaldi is this guy:

He's the prince of Monaco that Blair Waldorf married who started out as sweet and then over the course of the season began to sink into the manipulative, lying level of those around him at about the same time Chuck Bass (Blair's ex and the one she's in love with) started to become nicer. In other words, he switched personalities with Chuck. So I was wondering, what if that's what happens with Tae Jin. In trying to get back at Do Kyung for the pain he's caused and for him 'losing' the girl, he starts to play dirty, thereby becoming an unsympathetic character who will now stand no chance at getting the girl and who might just end up doing something that would lead to him going to jail for real (here I'm borrowing from those who think the car that hit Do Kyung was Tae Jin's). 

If HTJ hits PDK with his car.. Damn it! It's not Rocco anymore, it's Makjang, hahahaha... Drama should extension for 50 episodes not 18 episodes... I hope the vision of being die is only blurred vision or whatever it called. After his Daddy has mishap then follow by PDK? OMG, I lost my words. What a cruel fate..

3 hours ago, kdramafan43v3r said:

Let's get on with the program...repeat after me...

PDK ruined HTJ's business NOT HTJ's relationship with OHY1.

HTJ was the one who ruined his relationship with OHY1 and as a result OHY1's life and confidence in herself. PDK never made that decision for him. HTJ's character was weak so he's unable to tell OHY1 the truth in order for them to face the problem together as a united front instead he masked his weak character with the flimsy excuse of being the noble idiot.

PDK's mom didn't ruin OHY2's wedding, it was OHY2's decision to not talk it over with PDK and instead stood him up at their wedding because her character is weak cos she's used to being treated nicely by everyone around her, she's never learned to adapt when people see through her facade/shortcomings.

Moral of the story don't make decisions when you're not in full control of your emotional faculties cos that leads to very bad decisions with mostly awful consequences.

I disagree. He did have a hand in ruining their relationship because he caused HTJ to take actions as a noble idiot that he probably wouldn't have under normal circumstances. By ruining his business with the penalty of jail time, he took away the means for HTJ to support a wife.  HTJ was a noble idiot in that he thought he was going to jail for a number of years and he didn't want OHY1 to waste her life waiting for him. He wanted her to live and knew that if he didn't make a clean break, she would wait for him.  I agree that he's the one that made this choice, but PDK because of his revenge had a hand in ruining this man's future and the business he would use to support a wife.

I know people on this thread just love PDK, but his character is very unimpressive on many levels. It's also hard to believe that a man who would go to such extremes for an ex-girlfriend/fiancee can just let that love go---the same for her. Then again maybe that's the point, what these people have is not real love. I'm not even sure I can believe in the love of OH1 and PDK at this point.

At this point, I truly feel sorry for the fiancé.

I am feeling so flabbergasted with the mess these people have created of their lives. I thought things might start falling into place, once people cool down and think rationally....doesn't look like it...it's gonna take time to heal - Hae Young is not that easy after all right. Things might remain the same till the accident then?

So i ll just start by saying in all this chaos and hullabaloo the ones who stood out were people around do kyung and hae young...esp do kyung's crew - such awesome cute bunch of boys haha (still pissed at jin sang). Their reactions to this effed up situation pretty much summed up how hilariously sad the situation is :phew: (too many oh hae youngs per square km of south korea man) The duck walk in the middle of the town just stood out rofl. Their attempts to kidnap the wrong hae young fell flat on their faces so they just settled with kidnapping do kyung from his miseries haha. It's like richard simmons this richard simmons called overdose of oh hae youngs...let's just go to the beach. I am glad that they did not leave him alone drowning in his sorrows and reflecting on his mistakes. Whether the duck walk or through the slow moving car they followed him like a shadow. notice when they went "kidnapping" one of the guys kept following him. Their attempts to cheer do kyung up was funny yet so endearing but they ended up with the duck walk cause hey there are just too many hae youngs.

Speaking of hae young. I don't know what is OHY turning herself into. The Paranoia regarding OHY2 doesn't seem to end. I was taken aback when she told her mum that she wanted to move away from Seoul? Really this is your solution? Run away and let the ghost of the past (OHY2) haunt you forever? I found her reactions very unreasonable yesterday. Yes - i get it where she is coming from, my heart sank with her. Yes, anyone would be bitter, but was hitting OHY2 justified? NO! For all you know it made u more miserable since you reached a new low. She is very stuck up and paranoid at this point that this branches out to her insecurities regarding do kyung.

Rather than being angry on the fact that a person kept things from you, she is more angry on the fact that Do Kyung loved OHY2 to the point of driving someone to bankruptcy. Since she herself acknowledges the fact that despite the bankruptcy things did not have to turn out the way they did cause HTJ made the choice (she did right???), now suddenly when OHY2 emerges she became a different person. Insecurities dripping out from her - in the confrontation it seemed she is hurt over the fact that he was still madly in love with OHY2 when she was confessing her love to him...so it all boiled down to her bruised pride yet again. How else would she explain asking someone to kneel down and beg for forgiveness, when he has desperately and zillion times in all sincerity apologized. It seemed to me it was all to satisfy her bruised ego. I found that very pathetic (i am really sorry...but i indeed did). Shouting and throwing your phone just cause he tried to save his face at the least cause everything else is ruined for him. Be a better person man.

Mind you this is a man who guilt ridden - it seems just a word to us- guilt but it has very heavy burden, he has been beaten to pulp in public without retaliating (since he is very much capable of returning the blows, and since some feel he prioritizes his pride more than anything, he might as well have hit HTJ back) and has desperately apologized to Oh Hae Young again and again (arrey no pun intended ok?) and last but not the least - this is a man who knows he is going to die. Yes it might be inadequate to her and maybe a lot of us - i am fine with that..we all are different people...but i for one am not angry on him that he did not kneel down to beg - for all you know that would have been the last straw for an already broken man and as it is he is a very stiff and extremely introvert person. 

Surprisingly, i am not mad at Do kyung as i thought i would be. Infact he is the one i felt bad for the most, while usually its hae young. Cause we covered the bit that, he had a situation too where he could not see Hae young more miserable and concealed the truth and tried to stay away from her cause hey he-ruined-her-life. The only thing that got me mad about him was that he turned his back and left when Hae Young asked him to beg. No i didn't want him to beg....all i wanted him was to convince her and assure her that he loves her. Although i am of the old school thought that why do you need to say that you love someone when you can feel it....but clearly in situations like these expressing your love becomes very important, esp since its Hae Young. That is what Jin Sang was saying how'd she know he loves her if he doesn't say.(jin sang speaking sense of all ppl) (yeah just say you love her -it'll slay her...this is the girl who came running to you when you said you miss her) I mean fine don't confess - just standing there could have sufficed too. I guess even do kyung realized that cause he stopped in his tracks and went back, only to return back again.

I have nothing to say about OHY2 :phew:

About Han Tae Jin - i am not rooting for him to end up with Hae Young. It's not about Park Do kyung. Think about it - this a man who left me once (watever the reason). It's very difficult to trust someone who left you, what is the guarantee he won't run away again? Eh, just marry Gong Gi Tae. 

3 hours ago, carolinedl said:

Gosh so much to catch up on... I haven't had time to read everything as I need to go teach, but just wanted to add something about DK...

Some people are saying that he is a jerk and that they hate him. I understand and I can see some of that. But I don't feel the same way. Why? Well, because of the guilt he felt for having destroyed OHY1's life. I dunno... the fact that it is sthg that has haunted him, it makes him human. Flawed but human. He has feelings and he could have just tried to forget the whole thing and her (that would have made him a total jerk), but he did not. He chose to be around her and help her, try to make up for what he did. That's pretty important.

ALso, as I was watching yesterday's episode with subs, I could also also understand where OHY2 was coming from. Awful, right? Ha ha. I still don't like her and I think she is the most selfish out of the 4, but when she left, she was hurt that she did not hear from DK. When she heard that he had destroyed OHY1's wedding, that was the confirmation that he did care enough to do that, that he was mad enough to go out of his way and do that. We all know it is a bit more complicated than that, but she does not. My problem was the lack of empathy she showed while confroning DK: lack of empathy for OHY1 and for DK himself. Again, like she did when she disappeared, she only thought of herself.

Anyway, I'll try to catch up with all your great posts before today's episode! I cannot wait!!

I'm beginning to dislike OHY2 for thinking like that but the real problem is DK. He just ran away trying to avoid everything whereas he should have explained to her to clear all misunderstanding.

The scene where HTJ told OHY1 the truth in front of DK just breaks my heart, my tears flowing non-stop .  But can HTJ really blame DK?  I agree with @kdramafan43v3r HTJ made the decision to break up with OHY1.  If he had only told OHY1 the truth before calling off the wedding, I think OHY1 being who she is, would stay with him through thick and thin, then none of this would have happened.  HTJ should not ASSUMED that OHY1 would be happy without him. So it should not be DK's fault alone.

KJS asked DK a very good question "Are you sure you like her?" And he just said all the things that OHY1 wanted DK to do. How cool is that!

And DK...STOP ASSUMING! Talk to OHY1 pleaseeeee! LOL

I'm gonna get ready my bucket that I used when I watched Marriage Contract last time.  It's gonna be another sad episode tonight and more to come. :cry:

3 hours ago, kdramafan43v3r said:

IMO, the only truly aggrieved party in all of this was OHY1.

I'm annoyed that HTJ is passing total blame of all his actions on PDK. HTJ, is an adult he makes decisions, it wasn't PDK who lied to OHY1 enough to cancel the wedding. It was never PDK's intention to date his fiancee while he was in jail. It was all on him...it was his call....his cowardly and faulty decision of not telling the truth to OHY1. Again, all PDK did was just talk to the CEO to pull out his investment. PDK had no control of HTJ's actions after his main objective was achieved. It's not like PDK meticulously planned everything and hypnotized HTJ to cancel the wedding. Just sayin'...

I hope OHY1 realizes that, too so she may learn to forgive PDK.

It was never PDK's intention/goal to have HTJ's wedding canceled. PDK out of drunken agony just wanted HTJ to feel any form of misery from betrayal very much like how distressed HTJ felt when all of a sudden the CEO pulled out his investment on his business and he was left hanging.

Pant... ! Pant ... ! 6vado.gifWas so busy that after I left off at 199, I need to race through 8  pages ( or a library worth by tonight's episode) to backtrack. Your posts are great , but gotta run so will be putting my likes later. 

Skimming through, this post by @kdramafan43v3r soothes my soul. Great insights in putting  PDK's life in perspective. You are absolutely right on many counts. Besides he had shown remorse and wanted to make right the mistakes. It's good characterization. Why are people vilifying him ? For 8 episodes he was actually not attracted to OHY1 nor did he seek her out , neither did he even think of falling in love. OHY1, without having visions intuitively knew he was the guy for her. All this time there were no intention to revenge their former partners.

The reason the writer wrote a clever story of him seeing visions is for us to explore the predestination or fate aspect and the final outcome.The visions were sending signals which when he acted on them found her to be perfect for him. That DK did not tell of his realization is the writer's prerogative to write a character that intrigues and is larger than life. The point now is what are his moves and how much they impact others. 

Today we find out.

I wonder what the writer's game plan is for him. Can he lift himself out of the predicaments , get the girl or he abandons  life ?OHY1 .... ? Can she take the kindled love and make it warm and passionate again or she too abandons to her baser self.  I can't be bothered to think about the other 2. Perhaps saying goodbye to them suffice.

OK now I'm having a vision :P

And I'm worried...what if PDK really think he's gonna die very soon, purposely push OHY1 away by going back to OHY2? Then problem will arise when e was hit but not dead but now he has a gf he doesn't love by his side, the one he loves got back with her ex?

And HTJ is the one who hits him with his car...payback for his time in jail & losing his gf because of that....losing her not to just anyone but the one who mess with his business

14 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

Pant... ! Pant ... ! 6vado.gifWas so busy that after I left off at 199, I need to race through 8  pages ( or a library worth by tonight's episode) to backtrack. Your posts are great , but gotta run so will be putting my likes later. 

Skimming through, this post by @kdramafan43v3r soothes my soul. Great insights in putting  PDK's life in perspective. You are absolutely right on many counts. Besides he had shown remorse and wanted to make right the mistakes. It's good characterization. Why are people vilifying him ? For 8 episodes he was actually not attracted to OHY1 nor did he seek her out , neither did he even think of falling in love. OHY1, without having visions intuitively knew he was the guy for her. All this time there were no intention to revenge their former partners.

The reason the writer wrote a clever story of him seeing visions is for us to explore the predestination or fate aspect and the final outcome.The visions were sending signals which when he acted on them found her to be perfect for him. That DK did not tell of his realization is the writer's prerogative to write a character that intrigues and is larger than life. The point now is what are his moves and how much they impact others. 

Today we find out.

I wonder what the writer's game plan is for him. Can he lift himself out of the predicaments , get the girl or he abandons  life ?OHY1 .... ? Can she take the kindled love and make it warm and passionate again or she too abandons to her baser self.  I can't be bothered to think about the other 2. Perhaps saying goodbye to them suffice.

Actually when she asked him in ep 10 when did he realize he has feelings for her/like her...he said it's when she confessed about her embarrassing moment of voting for herself....this was on ep 3 so from episode 3 till episode 9 he was basically holding his feelings for her inside...the kiss on episode 9 is what made things REAL....but you could tell from his actions from earlier episodes that he cared for her because of the way he was looking out for her and all his little random acts of kindness that showed he had some feelings for her...maybe he was in denial but deep inside he knew he liked her already...I dont think all the things he did were just out of guilt....she was constantly on his mind...he didnt have to do some of the things he did for her...he could of just ignored it confessed what he did to her and got it out of the way...he even mentioned to his Dr on ep 5 that

"she’s like a wounded bird that flew into his arms. He wants her to heal and fly away." He admits he’s afraid that he might fall for OHY1 while she’s in the process of healing....I feel like the reason he was afraid of telling her the truth is because he didnt want to lose her...

Damn. Why don't the PD & writer just hit me over the head with a sledgehammer? That way, at least I could probably get some sleep. 

Haha, but actually, I agree with @ck10z. I like how this episode was executed. This director/writer know how to put just enough comedy in scenes to ease our pain without cheapening the conflicts. For everyone disappointed with this drama veering into the melo all of a sudden, remember that this is the breaking point. The damn is flooding, now let's give our characters some time to build some boats (lol, decided to continue with the analogy).

I have such an interesting response to this OTP, in that they represent something beyond the romantic for me. I read someone describing Hae-young & Do-kyung as Explosion (HY) vs. Implosion (DK). I've felt connected with both these characters for these very different reasons because they represent the warring sides of myself. I'm inherently a listener, especially with people I'm not yet comfortable enough to be myself around. I also feel a duty to myself to remain in control of situations and I've been considered a stable person by friends for my ability to let things go and 'move on'. But, for this reason, despite the fact that my initial reservedness with people fades and I become more of the frank, loud-spoken person I am with those I'm comfortable with, some people will always see me in a certain light or expect certain things from me because of that first impression. This led to a moment in time when I felt taken for granted and tried to remain in control & deal with things in a way that brought the least embarrassment to myself (much like our Hae-young does w/Tae-jin). After going through life, trying so hard to strike a balance between when to humble myself and when to protect myself, I, too, found myself realizing that holding myself back left me with more regrets.

Do-kyung put so much effort into not acting pathetic after HY2 left that he ended up making the gravest mistake he could possibly make. I actually had a moment similar to this in my life. Sure, I didn't make as bad of a mistake as PDK did, but then again, I also had less driving me to my breaking point & there wasn't a horrible ripple effect to deal with. After living up to a very high set of standards for myself, I went through an ordeal that had me feeling a lot of resentment towards those I'd been there for, but who didn't seem to be there for me. In this situation, my reputation had been negatively affected because of something I hadn't done. I had been dealing with quite a bit of loss in my life, at that point, that had me feeling angry and bitter at not being able to control anything happening to me. Though I didn't actively set out to hurt these people, I did try to control the situation I'd been put in by them to my advantage and this came at their expense. I felt like I compromised myself in the process and had, in my attempt to prove my innocence to others, become a little guilty of what they'd thought I'd done. This was a turning point in my life and, after cutting off those friendships, the way I went about communicating with people in my life changed drastically. This is why the character of Oh Hae Young means so much to me, while Do-kyung's character is the one who represents that part of myself that I'd let hold me back for so long.

If ever a difficult situation arises, Hae-young's response is to lash out and create a scene that frees her of all the burdens that hold her back. She knows how to cut through the BS and, yet, sometimes her brazen methods end up hurting her more than they help, as she sacrifices her pride and acts completely shamelessly in order to do so. Frankly, she acts in ways that I think we all long to, but can't. Because we want to be in control of how people view us and, more than anything, we don't want to compromise ourselves just because the people around us refuse to see us for what we are. Hae-young's desperation for a life in which she is recognized, heard, seen in her terms is so threatened by OHY2 that she has begun to respond by sabotaging her image even further. This is why, for me, she represents (to the extreme) the part of myself that I've been letting out more and more so that I never end up in situations like the one above. 

This doesn't, however, take away the parts of myself that are like Do-kyung (especially the good part: the listening, non-judgemental nature) and that constantly keeps me so invested in his growth, as he finally learns to let go of his control. This is what makes the pair of them so weirdly perfect for each other in some moments, when they force each other to meet halfway. Like, when he, despite the embarrassment, catches her in his arms so that she'll feel less so or when he takes charge of her when she's drunk. He tempers her antics, while she constantly tries to force him out of his inaction and reticence. For this reason, I don't think I could ever cut ties with this drama. It's become about more than the character's themselves and is about who their relationship can allow them to become. The issue is, the messier it gets along the way, the more I need the PDK character to step up to the plate. So I hope that, even with whatever 'sad decision' he makes in 12, he takes some of the right steps by the end of the episode.  

34 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

I agree that he's the one that made this choice, but PDK because of his revenge had a hand in ruining this man's future and the business he would use to support a wife.

PDK did because of OHY2, OHY2 - because of his mom. Result -she is the main evil and the cause of all this mess ;) Just my opinion - none of that actions were crucial for PDK-OHY2 relationship or HTJ-OHY1 relationship, OHY2, HTJ made their own really crucial decisions that ruined their couples. And now is PDK and OHY' s turn. To make decision which can be also crucial. Love is required to be proven or that is not love...

Things have taken such a turn that I am afraid of watching the next episode Why don't they sit and talk like adults?It would save us a lot of heartbreak.

I can't really blame anyone at this point.OHY has inferior complex because of Bit Na.She has every right to expect an explanation but PDK doesn't know what is right.I don't think he realized he needs to show his love when she said You are just sorry??JS is the only sane one in this episode can you believe it?I can't.:blink:

11 hours ago, hyp3rcr4zy said:

Okay oh my god, I just finished watching this episode. SOOOOO SAD ALL AROUND. I had better get a happier episode for my birthday tomorrow!! I will be MAD if I don't!! 

And I think I really like Hoon. Now he seems like such a sweetheart!

Happy birthday ;):wub:

Archived