[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

Woah! This episode was epic! I knew it! So the Chairman was planning to pull out with or without PDK because of HTJ's partner. Something didn't seem right about the Chairman pulling out of the deal from the get go. It didn't seem credible that the Chairman would listen to a drunk future son-in-law on pulling out of a money making deal just because the future son-in-law asked him to. A future son-in-law who had no knowledge on those type of business deals. 

I can't wait to see what else the writer has in store for us.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest betchay

He doesn't want to die with regrets so he is coming back to OHY. Okay! As much as I want them to be together again so badly, I hope HY won't be too easy for him this time. DK needs to work hard because he gave her too many heart aches.

The episode was so good... I literally thought I was the one who will die while watching the last scenes... :( But I reaaallly dont understand. Can't he think about saying that he sees the future to Hae Young? :'( 

Had been lurking around in this thread. 

Just finish marathoning the first 11 episodes. Seriously, has been ages since a drama made me feel this way. The feelings of DK and OHY1 is so raw, u feel as if it's happening to yourself. 

Good job to the writer and the actors! It's so good! 

Can't wait to see how the story will continue to develop. I don't mind the heartache and tears! Bring them on!

Guest loveoppayam

as much as I want to hate PDK, I pitied him. I can't hate him :(

I have to watch it tomorrow with the sub, too much conversation, I don't understand hahaha

@emy_rose we finally got the baby!!! And the scene was both sad and hilarious!!! This is what we got for being so patience. Gosh, 12 eps and they finally give it to us. YASSSSSSSSS!!!! Now we are left with yellow tie. I hope he will find someone.

Oh I also make little meme comic about for ep 10. It probably to late now to post it here, but I want to die without regret like Park Dokyung. Bwahahahaha

Spoiler

tumblr_o878ht2qHA1vszq01o1_500.png

3 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I want to thank @misshoggy again for helping with the Korean!

Ok so now he is going to act and do whatever. Do all the things he wants to do before dying. When he saw that vision where he is dying, he only says I love you before dying. It makes him cry. So I guess he doesn't want that.

I think that might be the key actually. When he is dying, he only says it after he says sorry multiple times, the only thing he has been saying. Perhaps if he says I love you before, things will be different, his fate will be different. Maybe that is the key IMO.

I need to run to my Korean class so I will catch up with this thread later! :)

i hope he goes to our HY and confesses his love so he can be spared the accident like in the vision. He  has  been doing nothing to change every vision he had but i hope he is determined enough not to follow it this time. maybe by confessing, his dying vision will not come true...

4 minutes ago, angelflower said:

The preview for this episode mentioned that he would see all the last moments of his life. So I think the other visions he sees are what would happen after this... when he is no longer with HY. That's why he even sees her on the streets, and she just passes him by, choosing not to know him. Then he meets with the accident and then we get flashbacks, which is what we've seen, because these are flashbacks that he got while lying there dying.

He says sorry three times with tears mixing in his blood, his breath getting slower and slower each time, and finally says "I love you" with his dying breath. 

In the present, DK comes back from his visions and he sits crying in his car. He decides then, that even if he dies, he will not die with regrets i.e. he will not die like his visions. He has decided to go to the end (which is what he tells that quack doctor). 

He is driving like a madman, weaving and speeding through traffic, presumably to go to HY. Frankly this made me so nervous that he would get into an accident first... then the episode ended.

Thanks @angelflower, this episode has many emotions...

i thought i was at a lost in the last part.... Can't grasp the visions at all. Is it a mixed of past, present and future... Ahhh this drama is making me crazy...

Okay.. what an ep, that was, umm,, i'm speechless..

I think everyone here needs some kind of oasis in the middle of frustrating desert, so i found something that hopefully can cheer you up a bit.. here it is..

Now let's hypnotize ourselves with that intoxicating smile from Eric.. All things in the world are going to be just fine..

4 minutes ago, angelflower said:

The preview for this episode mentioned that he would see all the last moments of his life. So I think the other visions he sees are what would happen after this... when he is no longer with HY. That's why he even sees her on the streets, and she just passes him by, choosing not to know him. Then he meets with the accident and then we get flashbacks, which is what we've seen, because these are flashbacks that he got while lying there dying.

He says sorry three times with tears mixing in his blood, his breath getting slower and slower each time, and finally says "I love you" with his dying breath. 

In the present, DK comes back from his visions and he sits crying in his car. He decides then, that even if he dies, he will not die with regrets i.e. he will not die like his visions. He has decided to go to the end (which is what he tells that quack doctor). 

He is driving like a madman, weaving and speeding through traffic, presumably to go to HY. Frankly this made me so nervous that he would get into an accident first... then the episode ended.

Thanks @angelflower, this episode has many emotions...

i thought i was at a lost in the last part.... Can't grasp the visions at all. Is it a mixed of past, present and future... Ahhh this drama is making me crazy...

I swear I was holding my breath watching those flashbacks and the accident scene and finally DoKyung saying 'I love you'. This drama is crazy!!! I just wanna throw all the awards to Eric and HyunJin because their acting is no joke all the emotions were felt. I'm so thankful this drama existed, and thanks also to all who recapped tonight. Kamsahamnida~ :wub:

P.S my hands were trembling while writing this post because emotions are too high right now LMAO can't wait for the sub :bawling: 

20 minutes ago, demarchelier said:

Woah! This episode was epic! I knew it! So the Chairman was planning to pull out with or without PDK because of HTJ's partner. Something didn't seem right about the Chairman pulling out of the deal from the get go. It didn't seem credible that the Chairman would listen to a drunk future son-in-law on pulling out of a money making deal just because the future son-in-law asked him to. A future son-in-law who had no knowledge on those type of business deals. 

I can't wait to see what else the writer has in store for us.

This!!!! I almost forgot about this due to the impact of the cliffhanger XD Chairman Jang was gonna pull out his investment from HTJ anyway! So it technically wasn't Dokyung's doing... Even though dokyung had an impulsive decision, and he was also wrong for having that thought, but technically even if he didn't... HTJ will still fall into jail since Chairman Jang will pull out on his own. And HTJ would still break up with OHY1 the same way then...

Honestly can't predict this drama, since they always threw such surprises and twists at us~ But can't wait to see how everything will be revealed and how things will develop from here!!! Also hoping that Dokyung is heading to OHY1 in the end, since he says he will not regret and will go to the end (like ep 10's ending...). If he is going to OHY1 and fight for her, I'm gonna be excited because it would be a compelling character development arc for Dokyung from previous episodes to this change. 

35 minutes ago, emme85 said:

Spoiler

BUqAOMa.jpg

I was reading yesterday that she hadn't time to film her CFs because of the drama film schedule. Everyday has been nonstop filming. I guess that it's true. She's wearing the same dress that she wore at Park Hee Bon's wedding. She must have filmed this then headed to the church.

Okay, so just caught a glimpse of the shirt DK's wearing as he's lying down on the field and seeing the various encounters with Hae Young. He's wearing a black button down shirt. @angelflower At least we know he won't be having the accident that day. Wrong shirt. Unless of course someone spills something on him and then he someone offers him the surfing shirt of he buys it, in which case, should I see it, I shall start screaming "We're screwed. Do Kyung don't leave your house till you take that shirt off!"

I think if Do Kyung says I love you to Hae Young, his dying visions won't happen. Because in his dying vision, he continiuosly saying mianhe and I love you. So, the I love you is turning point where Do Kyung can change what his visions said or perhaps lost his ability.

is it wrong that I was so happy that in his vision everyone appeared except OHY2!!! to me it means she is insignificant to him....

I want Isadora to tell JS the baby is his LMAO cant wait to see his reaction...

other than that Im just waiting for subs so I can understand all the conversations especially during those last visions before he "dies"

Archived