• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, suchadiva42 said:

@irilight, chingu I hope you'll give this drama a try and I know you probably already watching enough, I think if you watch the 1st episode as it was laying out each character and their aspect. You might change your mind and btw I won't pressure u and completely will understand ;)

thank you so much @suchadiva42 chingu. Of course, I always listen to recommendations of my good friends here, such as you and @LavelyShai. I will give it a try next weekend for sure.

Guest ororomunroe

First episode was great, love the three kids we've met so far. I have a feeling that YIC's son will be the most hurt regarding the divorce.

It's the first time I've seen such a timid homewrecker lol. She acts as though a strong breeze would knock her down. I wonder what YIC saw in her. The two women are like night and day..

4 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

@irilight

I hope you like the drama when you try it & join us here. Threads are always fun with you around :) 

@LavelyShai, back at you, my friend...

You know I love being on same threads with you, and also @suchadiva42 and @ororomunroe.  That's a good reason to give this drama a try for sure!

Sounds like a lot of fun from what you all are sharing...  And great opening ratings too...!

"Five Children" So Yoo-jin hides divorce and cries in closet

Spoiler

photo691815.jpg

So Yoo-jin cried alone in the closet.

On the KBS 2TV weekend drama "Five Children", Ahn Mi-jeong (So Yoo-jin) cried alone.

Jang Soon-ae (Seong Byeong-sook) ran into her granddaughter Ahn Mi-jeong's friend Kang So-yeong (Wang Bit-na) and held her hand. Then she noticed the wedding ring. Kang So-yeong, who felt bad about stealing Ahn Mi-jeong's husband Yoon In-cheol (Kwon O-joong), gave her a 50 thousand won bill.

Jang Soon-ae, who didn't know the back story, told Ahn Mi-jeong that Kang So-yeong looked good and that she should be good to So-yeong's mother.

Ahn Mi-jeong was furious and called Kang So-yeong in a closet. "How could you give my grandmother money? Are you insulting me? How can you break up a family and give my grandmother money? Haven't you any idea what you have done? You have taken my children's father away from them". Then she cried alone in the closet.

Oh my" The 2nd episode was a good one as well, I'm into it every step of the way :P

Well MJ mother Soon Ae finally knows the truth about her ex son-in-law who is a cheater, I felt bad seeing Soon As reaction with YIC and KSY together and how she figured out that they're married. I don't think IC/SY will live a happy couple throughout this drama something/someone will give.

I had to lol in this episode as well with MJ with her shirt hanging out from behind and was thinking ST was looking at her butt as she said all morning lol. I loving their interacting so far and looking at the preview they're more and more in each others orbit with only 2 episodes in. This writer is mixing the ingredients as far as the characters up very well and would like for him/her to keep it up ;)

Yes it looks like Jang Jin Boo and Lee Yeon Tae will fall for the same guy Kim Tae Min but what about his brother Kim Sang Min ( Sung Yoon) will they turn around and go after him. hmm" I guess we have to stay tune for that one lol.

The end was dramatic how SY mother came out and threw flour in everyone's face looking like white powder donuts :D and loved the mind setting of MJ saying to herself of why ST was there and his words were he came to bring her cinderella slipper lmao love it.

I watched the first two episodes.  I immediately got hooked.  It is a good funny drama that some can relate too.  Even if we cannot relate to it, the life that parents have with kids, hardship and relationship with in-laws are good illustration for many.    I hope it continues the same.

Yup, i also got hooked by the two first episodes. I'm glad the grandma found out so early about that cheating piece of crap. Felt refreshing seeing that the mother has all the rights of the children and without her consent he can't do a squiat...

By the way, I find it interesting that Ahn Jae-Wook is starring in a drama as a single dad, when he himself just became a father for the first time.

Ahn Jae Wook Becomes a Father

Ahn Jae Wook Becomes a Father

On February 16, Ahn Jae Wook revealed some happy news through his personal Instagram account. He wrote, “I finally became a dad today. I will raise [her] healthily and well. Thank you.”

In the accompanying photo the actor is holding his daughter who was born in the early hours of February 16. He looks completely enraptured and in love with his sweet baby girl. It looks like he can’t take his eyes off of her.

Meanwhile, Ahn Jae Wook met his wife Choi Hyun Joo while they were starring in the musical “Rudolf” in 2014. They married in June of last year and announced their pregnancy later that month.

Congratulations to Ahn Jae Wook and Choi Hyun Joo!

source

Archived