Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

33 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

He hurt his jaw while filming hence the mask. They all wore black and he called her sexy and they sang the same song again 

this couple is......

I want to see them singing together again ahh...also i want to see their face expression when SJK said she is sexy hahaa.... this couple is...Real?! :wub: 

• Like 10

hope the event's organizer's would be generous to upload the videos of FM today..either way and one thing that is sure some of Songsong shipper's may find ways to have some videos later...we just have to wait...there's a lot of FM photo updates on Ig 's... 

• Like 10

I laugh when someone posted said that during the meeting both argue where did they first meet..hey gyo said on the set while ki said at the department store...kyo ask him what his doing there,,he said buy his mother clothes...hahahah ... Are u stalking her ki???

I thought they met before on the twtwb set..I remember he jokingly said that it's not JIS he visit but because he want to see his sunbae kyo..aigooo..

• Like 24

We know we are already very greedy to want more and more...but how to resist not to see SJK and SHK on stage again together...hope our wishes can be granted again and again. Tks so much for all Chingus who been sharing with us! We love you! We need the videos!! Ahhh...help help...pls pls...kekeke! What a wonderful super sunday!!!! :) And i think SJK is a big fan of SHK so he must be at her fan meeting today..kekeke! :)

• Like 15

Indeed YAI is the #1 Songsong shipper/ supporter...that's why he can't decide what would be his role acting opposite Kyo..hes the best brother and friends to both  HyeKyo ang Joongki...supportive all the way...

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

He literally spring out from the wings to rush her napkin when she cried while reading the letter! He is always so so attentive to her and watching her every step of the way 

Were you in the fan meet? :)

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, behapppy said:

When ssc sang always

thank you so much chingu... listening they sing together makes me smile like babo all day. They must be looking and smiling at each other. Urhhh can't imagine... how sweeeettt.

Songsong couple is real. 

• Like 11

Wow...we need to see the close up of the front of her sexy dress!!! Plsss....haha! I am just so happy today! Cant contain my happiness and excitement! Thank you all for sharing with us all the hard-to-get precious videos, audios and photos! :)

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, behapppy said:

When ssc sang always

Thank You for sharing this... I keep smile uncontrollably when i heard their voice, it's beautiful sunday isn't it.... From this song, they're confess their real feeling for us :wub: 

• Like 9