[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

SJK ranked 1st place as 2016 Advertisers Model ( CF model ), chukkae Oppa  1. Song Joong Ki (16%)
2. Seol Hyun (6%)
3. Kim Yu Na (5%)

Rank by KOBACO

Source : http://m.mediaus.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=73391                                                                                                                                                                    15355764_1884064685161068_8817961313080910757_n.jpg?oh=0915bd84326ca4583e13d2760886bcbe&oe=58FAC5CA

©songjoongki_aile

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, li.michelle0831 said:

thank you finally I complete my registration, but i have to learn how to email the copy of my driver license,either I can try to fax at work tomorrow, but fax no. is the one they post  02-6939-8886 no area code if I fax from US? thank you both ilvkyo and your help?

I used my phone to register so I took a photo and uploaded directly. The country code for SK is 82. so probably you need to dial 82 and the the number above. drop the 0 before the 2. so it should 82 2 69398886. in my country need to put + before country code to dial overseas. not sure if your's is the same. hope it helps. 

26 minutes ago, wen5471 said:

Hi, any forummers here from Singapore ordered the DoTs DVD? I havent received mine and l ve emailed the retailer twice but no response. Am wondering if my money has disappeared into thin air :(

Hello there. I didn't order it but from what I know the DVD will be out on 20th December. I read it on  @koreasongsongcouple Instagram. You can check it there :) 

Thank you everyone for the updates :wub:.... 

I've been busy with real life nowadays, but I really wanted to express my thanks all fellow shippers who have shared update and news of our Song Song Couple .... 

Fistbump for everyone! I love all of you.... Hopefully one day soon we'll be able to see them again in one screen just like in every occasion they appear together, with face full of laugh and happiness....

Song Song is love~

QDMfjjD.jpg

@Erin Lokanata Hope it's trueeee... :lol:

“Descendants Of The Sun” Is The Only K-Drama On Twitter’s Top 10 Trending TV Shows

Descendants-of-the-Sun3

Twitter is rounding about the year with its Top 10 lists, including the Top Trending TV Shows, which saw one K-drama on the list – this year’s hit “Descendants of the Sun”!

The drama places fourth, below the American TV show “Grey’s Anatomy.” Brazilian TV shows were also very popular, with the country sending two shows to the top 10. Check out the full list below!

1. #GameOfThrones (Game of Thrones)

2. #TheWalkingDead (The Walking Dead)

3. #GreysAnatomy (Grey’s Anatomy)

4. #DescendantsOfTheSun (Descendants of the Sun)

5. #MasterChefbr (Masterchef Brasil)

6. #OITNB (Orange is the New Black)

7. #StrangerThings (Stranger Things)

8. #Empire (Empire)

9. #TheVoice (The Voice)

10. #Bbb16 (Big Brother Brasil)

In related news, Twitter Korea released its list of Top 10 accounts with the most followers, as well as its Top Keywords.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/06/descendants-sun-k-drama-twitters-top-10-trending-tv-shows/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the power of our dearest #SongSongCouple. :heart:

There's a rumor in Weibo that SongHyeKyo, SongJoongKi, KimJiWon and KimMinJae will have a special appearance in Goblin...

Goblin and DOTS' scriptwriter and director are the "SAME " [ Kim Eun Sook and Lee Eung Bok ] 

15317735_1884568168444053_5356615143829251997_n.jpg?oh=1fd9ffa51238aa1552cb85bad1bac166&oe=58BA5950                                                                                                                                                            ©pearl0024/lovekaka/weibo  

So many great things happening to our couple :wub: Let's keep this up 'til KBS awards!! Though it looks like they are against strong contenders in individual and couple category, i hope we give our all in voting to show and give them what our bias deserve and how much we love and appreciate them. So get your butt in voting, spread it through your social media accts., use your friends and families IDs and emails if you could lol FIGHTING COMRADES!! Let's see them again on that stage and if we're lucky, walking in the red carpet together! :wub:

I REALLY HOPE KBS WILL GIVE THEM THE JOINT DAESANG! BESIDES THE COUPLE AWARDS, THEY SURELY DESERVE THIS!

And i know it's just a rumor but im so excited to see them on cam again even though it was just a cameo. I mean, who doesn't want to see another cheesy moments of ysj and kmy with ymj getting annoyed by their cheesiness, right? Lol

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 11:18 AM, li.michelle0831 said:

@ilvkyo, thanks your inf. I tried couples times to put my ID inf. it pop out please check the validity of the ID, when I click complete , should I upload the copy of the pictures of ID first or fax before I click complete, I can't fax until tomorrow , do I need to put country code (what is for south korea if needed), except for the number it provide on the page?Thanks again

they are really behind in all categories.  Please vote so we can see them at the awards ceremony.

Song-Song Couple Medals to go on Sale

Solip Entertainment, the distribution company for the hit KBS drama “Descendants of the Sun,” announced that they will release commemorative medals for the drama on Wednesday. 

The commemorative medals will be available in gold, silver, and bronze sets, as well as individual gold, silver and bronze medals. 

The sets will consist of three medals, one with the Song-Song couple, another with Song Joong-ki, and the last with Song Hye-gyo’s faces minted on them. 

There will only be 1,000 gold medal sets available world wide. In addition, there will be 2000 Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo gold and silver medals.

These exclusive medals will be available on Gmarket from Dec. 9.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201612071720137513459_2

Song Joong Ki Best Ad Model in 2016

Actor Song Joong-gi was selected by Korean consumers as the best commercial advertisement model of 2016. 

Korea Broadcast Advertising Corp. on Wednesday made the announcement after analyzing consumer trends regarding 10 advertising channels that include TV, newspapers and smart devices. 

The research was done targeting 5,000 consumers between ages 13 and 64 in June and July on a face-to-face basis. 

Song Joong-ki, who has nabbed advertisements for beer, telecommunications, and outdoor sports apparel following his mega-success show “Descendants of the Sun,” topped the survey with 16 percent support.

The second most popular advertisement model was K-pop group AOA’s Seolhyun. Figure skating champion Kim Yuna followed behind. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201612071815557864016_2

Archived