[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone for the updates.  Battleship Island is not done with filming yet.  Yesterday, the crew was filming a scene where everyone was trapped in a pit.  Director Yang Woo Seok sent a coffee cart to the filming set to support the staff members.  SJK's name was tagged in the post.

Spoiler

005RKNrKgw1fapk9kz56kj30qs0qoq8c.jpg

A lucky fan got to have a pic taken with Kyo and she signed it also :)

6afb0f0cgw1fapfh7a052j20ku0fp42t.jpg

Our living doll :wub:

006wjj0Agw1fapeh1oi99j30qo0r9qai.jpg

13 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Our dearest SSC on KBS Entertainment Weekly Korea's Favorite Couple list 30-16 at 3:56mins. :heart:

hi @Chellsee, our SSC has not appeared on that list yet.  They will be ranked in the top tier (#1-15).  It's GooWon couple and SJK-JG bromance couple who are ranked in this part (#16-30).  Hoping our SSC will be #1 on the list :)

A Chinese fan who went to BAA posted these pics that she took of SS.  It's been 6 months already since BAA, but these pics just came out recently, lol.  Love the way he looked at her in these candid moments :wub:

6e091250ly1fapl24g0jnj21hc0u0q910.jpg

6e091250ly1fapl29h3h1j21hc0u0gu60.jpg

6e091250ly1fapl2chxwtj21hc0u07e50.jpg

Spoiler

6e091250ly1fapl26icduj21hc0u00ym0.jpg

6e091250ly1fapl2hrgczj21hc0u0dkm0.jpg

6e091250ly1fajq9zxy2yj21hc0u0k000.jpg

6e091250ly1fajqa0tazcj21hc0u07ck0.jpg

6e091250ly1fajqa0a6hxj210s0u0gq50.jpg

6e091250ly1fajqa0kgrqj21hc0u0gs90.jpg

cr as tagged

Look at his laugh when YAI mentioned SS couple :P

006phPObgw1f9m88p287ag30b4068qof.gif

Thanks a lot @hclover96 for the infos and gorgeous pics. Kyo is very, very lovely. 

The BAA candid moments...they looked very contented with each other,  beaming (would u look at that hilarious laugh, and YAI's smile after his own remark ^^ Both boys are clearly the avid supporter and cheerleader of SongSong Couple, heh. Maybe they bet whoever going to receive the award gotta mention it first?) 

They (SJK-SHK) literally have eyes only for each other...^^ 

@hclover96 thanks for the pics, wow, i thought ive seen them all yet there are still unseen stills from that magical night. The way YAI and SJK cheekily laugh at the term SongSongcouple, why it seems to me like there is some kind of inside joke (in a good way) among them? Remember SHK also used the hashtag later in her ig post for chengdu, lol these people....

Editted: saw same pics shared in ig but so disappointed she didnt credit properly and even cropped the credit out from those pics.. Cant she see the owner put lots of effort taking them? somehow..

⊙⊙The Most Wonderful Time of The Year -DECEMBER !!⊙⊙

12-13-16 marks 1 month from Kyo FM., the memory from all attende posts, videos, & pics still  fresh in memory.  Still enjoying the official recent update Kyo FM pic( gracious lovely ). 

Although busy with year end heavy work load, gifts wrapping , holiday planning but nevertheless SSC news never missed. Just want to put few notes. The pic SJK w/ baby nephew,  SSJ, to me " The picture SJK w/kid  is THE PICTURE OF THE YEAR" How's would I describe it so so darling with much of loves& tenderness cuddle.  Don't know what's would be feel like if would be his own! Just smile from heart of thinking of SSC future simply such a joy.

Kyo! Your recent pic instagram. Your hair so cute like Shirley Temple ( cuteness & innocent  look). Will watch Goblin if SJK play part of it.

For the love of SSC! May X-Mast Greeting of Happiness, Peaceful & Loving to the people of Korea!

God Bless Korea!  Your country will be strong & great as always. Heart & Prayer along with love & support SSC to Korean.

Happy Season Greeting to everyone !

Happy 1 month anniversary of her 20th fanmeeting :wub:

I'd love to share some short observations from mine and my friends of Kyo's fanmeeting, while other stories have been revealed nicely and humorously by other chingus, I hope that my additional sharings can somehow be bonus bliss to you comrades in your busy life routine as I myself can't help but grinning whenever thinking about these two lovebirds. 

The miracle distance - SJK's very first gestures when he appears.

We all know that he finds all possible way to make his seat next to her seems reasonable (frankly he forces Ah In to switch seat with him haha) and it's so interesting to see their seating pose is in synchronism. And as my friend shared with me, it turns out that the situation actually is more complex which contain a series of quick deeds. 

• After a hard competition with Ah In, our sangnamja proudly and happily sits next to Kyo as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. 
  • When he sits down, maybe our girl feels that the distance between them seems not reasonable (he should have sit further as a guest), hence she moves a little bit further towards the sofa's arm. 
  • During the on going conversation, SJK puts his arm on the sofa back and strategically, naturally, his body leans towards Kyo. 
  • Recognize the situation, Kyo slowly leans her body towards the sofa's arm, but after few minutes, she seems weary and puts herself back to the old position. => Win - Win 

It seems like our girl tries to keep it less obvious while our boy can't help but being himself and attracted to her. These two effortlessly bring the couple vibe and they make me as well as others grin ear to ear with out heart flutter just by seeing they being themselves. 

Keep sailing, happy sailing chingu ah <3

YdKOvD.jpg

Photos credit to Hyebaragi, edited by me.

@nozaroc  No, Just try to login with the username you registered.. after that, look the listed menu, and select KBS event (I used google chrome as my app browser since they popped up to translate the page) , then look KBS Drama awards wallpaper then you can start vote our SSC  :wub:

47 minutes ago, hermioneangel said:

@ann2003 and @nozaroc I think maybe you didn't select the checkbox 'Received Email'.. I'm encountered that before, countless time to registered with the same account but when I'm trying to logged in my account and  it was done successfully :phew:

Really ? I will try to log in...tx dear...

Archived