[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all!

SS Couple is now the GOLD Standard for shipping. They basically provide everything  = we just have to spazz LOLL

I love the picture of the FM, @nancy121- I love that they have identical poses- he could have been leaning back , couldn't he, but no, he is copying her pose (vice versa) and crossing their legs the same way. So many pictures show that they mirrored each other, they both crossed their arms together - and the beautiful thing about this is its all done subconsiously. We have evidence of their closeness to each other in everypicture. 

And in all those pictures..she looks like she genuinely has fun and is happy..thank you JK for giving her happiness...

So looking forward to the next appearance!! 

SPECIAL FEATURES, ORIGINAL FEATURES

Top 10 sexiest female actors ranked

By AllK_Maknae    13 hours ago    71,153    3,078    79After ranking the top 10 sexiest male actors on the K-Drama scene, it is time to check out the sexiest female actresses as well.
Dazzling, alluring and divine, each of these women exhibit something that drive viewers crazy and have fans wishing they could go on a date with them! Did your favorite actress make the list?

SEE ALSO: New girl group, HEYMISS, release their debut MV, 'Number 1'!

10. Song Hye Gyo                                                                                                                             She deserve to be in the first even without showing off too much skin she still managed herself to be sexy in her own way and all the man out there is dying to be with her but she is already taken and her sexiness is only for her man and that man is Song Joong Ki, i am happy because she still on the list!                                                           http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/top-10-sexierankedst-femactoale-rs-

1 hour ago, marwa501 said:

I 'd like to ask ...should all IDS sent be in English ...because kbs emailed me saying they can't check my ID as they do not know my language !!.....and both my ID and driving lisence are not in english

may be yes. cuz I used  my passport it turn out ok.

Hi,

I have since registered as a member of KBS and it informed me that the administrator will send an email within 7 days. In the meantime, I cannot log in to vote. Is this normal? Do I have to wait for the administrator's email before I can start to vote?

Can someone who has gone through it please advise.

Thanks much :)

“Descendants Of The Sun” Makes Its TV Debut In Europe

Descendants-of-the-Sun_1560x872

“Descendants of the Sun” is set to air in Greece.

The Korean Embassy in Greece announced that TV100, a non-state Greek TV channel from Thessaloniki, will begin airing “Descendants of the Sun” from December 7.

The series will be spread across 19 weeks, with three special episodes of staff interviews and behind-the-scenes footage added to the original 16 episodes. The drama will run in the primetime slot of 9 p.m. every Wednesday, with reruns at 4:30 p.m. on Sundays. The drama will also be available in all other areas of Greece and Cyprus on cable.

This is not the first time TV100 is broadcasting a Korean drama, showing popular series like “Jewel in the Palace” and “I Miss You” back in 2013. Since then, the TV channel has been working closely with Korean broadcasting companies like EBS and MBC to co-produce documentaries.

TV100 is expecting “Descendants of the Sun” to do well as the drama combines a variety of genres like romance and action, as well as the fact that many scenes were shot in popular Greek tourist locations like Zakynthos and Arachova.

Ambassador Ahn Young Jip of the Korean Embassy in Greece stated, “We hope that cultural exchange between Korea and Greece will deepen with the broadcast of ‘Descendants of the Sun.'”

Although the drama has already aired in countries like China, Japan, and the Philippines, this will be the first time it airs in Europe.

To celebrate the drama’s European debut, why not rewatch the first episode?

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/07/descendants-sun-makes-tv-debut-europe/

Song Hye Kyo Show Up TOP Star Standard

As such, Song Hye Kyo has been striving to become a top star and has been interested in social issues. In particular, it has also played a part in attracting the public's attention to social problems that can be forgotten by steadily showing the practice to directly support social problems. Her conception of the concept showed the attitude of a concept star that resonates with the public with a warm attention to society beyond simply popular top star. 

15327348_1885241628376707_6744903820958009476_n.jpg?oh=21e59418caaffdd02a3c240759cc3002&oe=58B8E2C0                                                                                                                                                                            

mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?ai

credit translation : europelovemaris/twitter

Archived