[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will hallyuvote.com site give physical trophy to the winners? I'm dying to know:tears::sweatingbullets::blink: 

Face-Off battle round

SHK won 3x

SJK won 3x

Best couple

Songsong couple won

Best Drama

DOTS won

Best Actress of 2016

SHK won

Best Actor of 2016 

SJK leading (voting still ongoing) 

2 hours ago, Nini Song said:

Will hallyuvote.com site give physical trophy to the winners? I'm dying to know:tears::sweatingbullets::blink: 

unfortunately, i dont think they will. Im pretty sure this so-called "voting competitions" are just site owners who wants to gain attention to their websites. :) now let's focus on voting on KBS shall we chingu? that im 10000000% sure they'll give the awards they deserve :)

I have heard that battle ship island has finished filming successfuly ...is this true ?...oh can't wait for its release I hope it will be a hit blockbuster .....and finally ki can have  rest after his hard work and spend more time with his loved ones 

We will wait and see if hye kyo will attend the premier of the film next year 

On 12/3/2016 at 11:19 AM, helloace85 said:

Hide contents

sorry Mr Song, I know this is supposed to be secret but i just can't help... coincidence or intentional? i rather choose the latter. you're such a kindhearted man. Please continue being her greatest fan until the end...

credit to respective twitterers..

I've been very busy with real life, but now it's long weekend and I find myself checking out this forum. Wah, it has passed 1500 pages! How awesome! I do believe 2000 pages can be passed happily and this forum will continue to part two.

Anyway, I guess when my friends talked about this I was very busy, so I just catch this now. 

22 million won donated by SJK on the 11th month, so coincidentally identical with 22/11, yes? The Goddess's birthday! I feel that I'm melting into a puddle of goo, hahah! Awww, SJK, how sweeter can you be? Donating with the amount based on her birthday. 

Of course this happened at all because of his golden heart, but adding romanticism into the noble deed makes it all the more special. 

He's indeed such a Prince Charming!

PS: my six friends have been asking me to say something here, but I haven't got the time until now. We are seven girls from Indonesia that ship SS couple, and would like to say thank you very much for everyone who keep loving SS until now, posting awesome pictures, videos, opinions, and spazz hard here. Have a great December and a great New Year. SS and DOTS are indeed one of the best blessings of the year for all of us, right? Especially the friendship they bring and how they unite people from different countries and ages together. May the friendships that blossom from shipping SS can last for a long, long time. May SS couple marry in 2017. And may we all have an awesome 2017! Love, The Seven Dwarfs.

10 hours ago, vanderwoods said:

unfortunately, i dont think they will. Im pretty sure this so-called "voting competitions" are just site owners who wants to gain attention to their websites. :) now let's focus on voting on KBS shall we chingu? that im 10000000% sure they'll give the awards they deserve :)

Thanks for noticing and replying to my question :) Awww, it's sad to know about it :(:( SSC and DOTS has been dominated all the categories they're in. 

Hoping hard SSC and DOTS will dominate all the nominations they 've got  from the upcoming KBS award 2016.  

Hoping soooo hard SHK will take home an acting award soon !!! Urghhh, KBS pls. don't do the same thing from the unfairly  Korean award  ceremonies previously. SHK  gave justice perfectly in her portrayal as Dr. Kang Mo-Yeon in DOTS so she has to win something big which is Best actress/Outstanding leading actress or Daesang award at least. Shall I say she should have won all the categories I mentioned above. I repeat SHK has to win something big!!! Honestly, I still can't believe SHK hast yet to win an acting award which makes me feel blue :(:( :bawling: 

Archived