[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Just wanna say...dispatch already turn to fan master for my other ship ladies also...and now SHK?...omo...omo...but after years dispatch  never reveal about them....maybe dispatch wait till the right time to reveal them...:D

I can't wait for tomorrow....I know they will walk miles from each other but still I have tiny winny hope to see a glimps of them microsecond skinship like dots press...:wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, infinite7muse_3b47 said:

watched the press con video, wait why SJK was eagerly wanted to go to the other side ? and he looks like he looking/searching for someone. Don't tell me its Ji Won >.< ah i tend to think for the worst...

why would he looked for Ji Won? 

he was so relieved because he finally can let his guard down after acting like a robot/statue for a while.. that's why he was disoriented. Luckily wifey (as usual Kyo always know all and aware all as expected) reminded hubby 'honey whatcha doing? it's the other way around' 

when he touched/guided her down that stairs.. I was like 'that's it.. I'm sold' he is just perfect for her..

56 minutes ago, infinite7muse_3b47 said:

watched the press con video, wait why SJK was eagerly wanted to go to the other side ? and he looks like he looking/searching for someone. Don't tell me its Ji Won >.< ah i tend to think for the worst...

:blink:

Maybe, he was just getting ready to get off stage? He saw the rest of the co-stars moving from there and he wanted to get off the stage since he was obviously not comfortable in front of the cameras that day. To me it looked more like he was following Jingoo since he looked in his direction before walking off. Watch this video http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ5NDA0MTUxMg==.html?from=y1.7-1.2  The end of the video clearly shows that at the end of the PC - SJK and JG were joking about something with SHK. Which is why SJK probably wanted to continue talking about what was funny to Jingoo, so please don't jump to conclusions.

@applegirl2 this bit?

이때 확인을 하면서 방송국 내부에서는 송중기의 촬영이 없었다는 사실을 알았다. 그럼에도 방송국을 찾은 것. 오랜만의 첫 촬영에 신이 나서 송혜교를 응원하러 온 것일 수도 있고, 방송국에 아는 사람들에게 인사를 하러 온 것일 수도. 

Even though there wasn't any shooting for  SJK at KBS station nevertheless, I saw him present at the station. It seems that he might have come to cheer on SHK and since he would be shooting for a drama after a long while, maybe he came to greet the KBS officials.

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

I think I know why SHK called SJK to the other side, didn't they have to change into new clothes for the KBS entertainment interview?. Probably their dressing room is on the other side and she was reminding him. If that's the case that is such a GF thing to do, lol..I mean if it's just a regular co-sar then who cares if he forgot that he had to go change.

Yes...i think they shoot kbs entertainment weekly after that because i noticed shk's hairstyle is just the same as the presscon... They look so awkward during the presscon but once the camera off, they look so lovely which is the total opposite esp. sjk... lol

By the way, thanks @2cents for sharing that pics. You give more reason for us to board the ship...:)

4 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

why would he looked for Ji Won? 

he was so relieved because he finally can let his guard down after acting like a robot/statue for a while.. that's why he was disoriented. Luckily wifey (as usual Kyo always know all and aware all as expected) reminded hubby 'honey whatcha doing? it's the other way around' 

when he touched/guided her down that stairs.. I was like 'that's it.. I'm sold' he is just perfect for her..

Actually. . It has been said he's always a gentleman. . And also did likewise in his other drama conferences . . Stretch out a hand to guide or help his co-stars.. 

Maybe @ilovesjkcan verify 

I know someone already posted a link of their flight details and the airbus they will be riding but I didn't get to read it or visit it. 

Is there a chance that our two leads will get to sit next to each other? I am not aware of how Korean Air (?) first class seats look like. But since they sure will be the only ones in the HK team of DOTS to be getting first class, I hope/pray/wish they will be seated next to each other even for just a short period of the SK-HK flight. :wub: (I remember reading an article about the Ahn-Soo couple getting to know each other more and bonded while on the plane since they were seated next to each other on the way to somewhere (Europe, i think?).)

anyhoo, I just wish for our couple to travel a lot together :wub:

Alright, I could probably answer my own question. Haha! Searched for it on Google and they would be riding on an Airbus A330-300 (If this is wrong, please do correct me.)

I hope whoever bought their tickets chose them to be seated next to each other since there will only be 3 pairs of seats. Gaaah How I wish they Hong Kong was like 12 hours away from South Korea or was on a different continent. Hahaha :phew::P

AND PLEASE HK PEOPLE READING THE THREADS, do everyone a favor and be on your best James Bond/Sherlock/Nancy Drew/Dispatch mode. Love you all HKers in advance. :wub: (This is me getting desperate for their alone time yet want to get photos of them together hahahahaha)

Ok. .. TOTALLY UNVERIFIED news from baidu.. but apparently news from HK media. 

They will be arriving from the same plane. . Leaving via VIP exit .. leaving in 2 separate cars :angry: and staying at 4 seasons. . They will have event next day and shk will leave , not sure if same or next day but sjk will stay behind in HK . ( not sure what for )  

They also mentioned that the stars have specified they like Korean food so media has advised fans to hang ard tsim sha tsui 's Korean restaurants.. for a chance to meet them.. Haha

Above is all the info for now.. but NOTE it may not be the true schedule .. keep you guys posted if I find anything else 

@joongkyo yep.. that's pretty much it.. basically he was hanging ard the studios that day when he didn't have any filming scheduled while shk was possibly filming her first scene :phew:

Some of you guys seriously need to stop.  I'm going to start reporting posts because they derail the discussion.  Don't post crap and then be sorry for saying it.  Just don't say it in the first place. 

And go "worry" elsewhere.  

Not trying to be mean, but please think before you speak.  And realize what this thread is for. 

Please refrain from causing unnecessary waves during our sail. Be mindful of your comments especially if this ship is entirely for SJK and SHK ONLY. So i am requesting everybody to just focus on our OTP, if you have any preferences other than mentioned then this is not the ride for you. 

In my opinion, the short clip when the presscon is off is like this:

- SJK may said thank you to all and he stood up, fo the opposite direction with SHK. The reasons I can think are he saw everyone went that direction, and as mu observation, he's kind of direction-blind (you can check some clips of him, you will see), not the reason that he went that wat for KJW.

- SHK touched his arm and she may said he should go this way (means her way) so he talked sth with others and change his direction and follow SHK

- at the end we see he was so galant to SHK, maybe as she said before, he treated her as "old ppl" ^^. No he so cares for you, beauty!

To those who come here, you should know what to expect, shouldn't you? Dragging some other names into this thread will only cause an unnecessary argument. It was peaceful here a few days ago..can't say the same thing now. 

@SeGafanlady I've always loved reading your posts. At least now I know things I didn't before. :)

@bbsjk Most celebs consider Dispatch scary lol. Apparently they can find a way to know who's dating who. The paparazzis of SK is what I call them..hehe. So if Dispatch really does have a good relationship with SHK's management..it's a good thing. But tbh their fondness towards SHK kinda scares me a little bit lol..they just seem really obsessed with her lately.

OMG I love love love Hongkong and it's amazing culinair mecca.. can't get enough! I don't know how long will they be there but I hope they manage to sight seeing (although I doubt it because Kyo is like top public figure there and of of course SJK too now) to at least the Peak and Ngong Ping... The Four Seasons Hotel is located in Hongkong island.. overlooking the gorgeous Victoria Harbour, Kowloon and the Peak. Surely the 2 bedrooms President Suite is the best one! OMG I'm jealous with all those HKers DotS/Song shippers..

Please stalk them for us ok? piauw liang please? :wub::wub::wub:

Waaahhh thank you @shirunsaadon and @applegirl2 for the "confirmation" (quotations, since we still do not have the validation of their seats).

First time probably in so many weeks that I am looking forward to Monday!!! 

I have another question though which I hope I could still connect a little to the thread's topic... What is Dispatch? I mean, is it like the most followed or most legitimate source of information about Korean stars? People seem to like the fact that Dispatch is on SHK's side. They also seem positive on the SongSong couple (so I like them too for that LOL:P). 

(Just ignore this question if it is not related anymore to our couple.)

(Sorry if this sounds too ignorant, still a bit new on the ins and outs of K-showbiz life.)

Geez! 

Okay usually I'm just stalking in this thread, OMG GUYS I JUST BEEN OUT FOR ONE DAY WHY Y'ALL MOVE SO FASTTTTTTT AND NOW I'M LOST :bawling:

But yes I'm happy its mean our lovely ninja 'always' in progress, I will not out for tomorrow! Since its big day as well!

14 minutes ago, bbsjk said:

Waaahhh thank you @shirunsaadon and @applegirl2 for the "confirmation" (quotations, since we still do not have the validation of their seats).

First time probably in so many weeks that I am looking forward to Monday!!! 

I have another question though which I hope I could still connect a little to the thread's topic... What is Dispatch? I mean, is it like the most followed or most legitimate source of information about Korean stars? People seem to like the fact that Dispatch is on SHK's side. They also seem positive on the SongSong couple (so I like them too for that LOL:P). 

(Just ignore this question if it is not related anymore to our couple.)

(Sorry if this sounds too ignorant, still a bit new on the ins and outs of K-showbiz life.)

Dispatch is a paparazzi agency basically, but a very legit source of entertainment news. They know everything about everyone.  Some they'll spill, some they won't.  Dispatch is who releases all the best dating news from the biggest stars.  They gets all the scoops. 

Dispatch also has a lot of favorite stars they like/promote like Kyo too, but tbh just because they like people doesn't mean they won't expose them if the news is big enough. They aren't that loyal or nice lol

Archived