[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Hi to all, just wanted to delurke for a second. I really didn't want to ship this couple, because at the beginning of the drama all odds were against it, and also because my other ship haven't confessed not even after 2 years of waiting (still wait for them :D) and I thought to myself I won't do that again. Also, I have seen the BTS from TWTWB and saw how icy SHK is and thought that she will never allow herself to be with another co-star again. 

But when the news about them dating broke out and heard that they were in NY together, the weird denying from the agencies, that they meet often and the "we enjoy the rumors " from SJK, I said hell! this is very fishy. Usually co-stars don't meet after a drama has ended, not even those who got along really well outside work schedule. It's not about the chemistry on-screen that they have (lots of couple have it and they are really just friends) but the way they avoid being together in the public eyes makes you think that they are truly dating. Yes, you can say that SHK has been bashed a lot because of her co-stars and they don't want to ruin the production. But there are some subtle things that make me think there is more.

So, I have decided to watch again the press conference and although I had no clue what were they saying (I found press conference really boring), I have noticed that SJK, besides sitting very close to her, he was slightly tilted towards her all along. Your body gives you away if you don't know how to control it, and when you like something you mostly turn around to that thing (Also your feet do that too but we can't see their feet unfortunately :))   ). She was as stiff as a tree the whole time as if she didn't want the press to make the wrong idea, she probably knows that her body language is carefully studied by fans so being more experienced she chose to sit still and not make a single gesture or expression which can be interpreted. But at some point SJK got nervous , drank some water, arranged his tie and she also started to be agitated, drank some water , scratch her nose. When you like someone and you want that someone to like you also, you start to imitate what he is doing, it's unconscious. I was watching also JG and KJW , just to compare, and although they were more relaxed with each other and talked to each other, they didn't imitate their gestures, and there you can see the difference between friends or colleagues and something fishy going on :))

I am not very sure at the moment if there is something between them, they can be very careful not to cause more scandals (I still don't understand why in Korea actors that date are in a scandal), but they don't act like simply colleagues or friends, they try really hard to cover something. If they are dating I really hope it goes well for them both, they seem really nice people and they get along very well. If they are really just friends, I admit I will be a little hard broken :))

To the next videos analysis I'll embark!     

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 minutes ago, heks said:

So, I have decided to watch again the press conference and although I had no clue what were they saying (I found press conference really boring), I have noticed that SJK, besides sitting very close to her, he was slightly tilted towards her all along. Your body gives you away if you don't know how to control it, and when you like something you mostly turn around to that thing (Also your feet do that too but we can't see their feet unfortunately :))   ). She was as stiff as a tree the whole time as if she didn't want the press to make the wrong idea, she probably knows that her body language is carefully studied by fans so being more experienced she chose to sit still and not make a single gesture or expression which can be interpreted. But at some point SJK got nervous , drank some water, arranged his tie and she also started to be agitated, drank some water , scratch her nose. When you like someone and you want that someone to like you also, you start to imitate what he is doing, it's unconscious. I was watching also JG and KJW , just to compare, and although they were more relaxed with each other and talked to each other, they didn't imitate their gestures, and there you can see the difference between friends or colleagues and something fishy going on :))

Yesyesyesssss,

I too ... atarted to believe after NY and I atarted watching the PC . .. I am sold...

Not going anywhere .   

Thanks @melissala for the video. @joongkyo It looks like SJK was glad that the PC was over and done with that's why he immediately stood up and went to the direction where JinGoo was going and when SHK tap him to go the other way he smiled then said something to JG then followed SHK as if it was natural for him (like he was used to it).:)  I find it cute and felt giddy by the gesture, hehehehehe . . . . .  (the shipper in me) It is as if he was following his GF. :) And when they went downstairs he tried to help SHK by putting his hand at her back. :)

26 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

:wub:Funnily ...  though I wish we get a pic of the caught on a date and oust them ... but m'y shipper heart says ... no I don't want them to be caught and oust to admit they are dating. I just want them to date happily and then one day announce out of blue that they are getting married.  ;)

Actually if they are confirmed dating before drama is over, it will definitely get people curious about them to watch DOTS, thereby push ratings to 50%:lol::lol::lol:

I wish them both to live happily and love well & happily.

Yes, that's why I don't want to ship, because I know it's bad to want paparazzi stalk them day and night just so we can feel giddy about them. But I also want to see them together and happy, and you see other couples happy in the open and wonder why they still hiding. 

I also know they live in a culture where, if they announce they are dating SHK will be bashed by his fans, and maybe they are just in the beginning and they don't want that kind of pressure on their relationship. If they get caught at this stage the pressure will gonna be humongous. I hope they can secretly enjoy their success and later will announce it to the world.

Spread the peace :D 

1 hour ago, heks said:

Yes, that's why I don't want to ship, because I know it's bad to want paparazzi stalk them day and night just so we can feel giddy about them. But I also want to see them together and happy, and you see other couples happy in the open and wonder why they still hiding. 

I also know they live in a culture where, if they announce they are dating SHK will be bashed by his fans, and maybe they are just in the beginning and they don't want that kind of pressure on their relationship. If they get caught at this stage the pressure will gonna be humongous. I hope they can secretly enjoy their success and later will announce it to the world.

Spread the peace :D 

That s okay if you decide not to ship. At first, I doubt to ship and ask for some proofs make me stay. I had a more convincing proof of other ship, but nobody (outside k-entartainment crews) can guarantee that ship is real and still running or not. And DotS comes and brings these two, till the news of kikyo were seen in NY and some other outings plus the change of our used-to-be-flirty SJK turning out into a more serious guy. This is so suspicious. So that s why I decide to stay and enjoy the rejoice of kikyo shippers bring. Whether they are in the end together and get married or not, who cares. At least we have topics to discuss.

**actually I lie when I say "who cares." The right one is "I care and I do hope they are together in the end. But the choice is at their hands and God's will".

58 minutes ago, heks said:

Hi to all, just wanted to delurke for a second. I really didn't want to ship this couple, because at the beginning of the drama all odds were against it, and also because my other ship haven't confessed not even after 2 years of waiting (still wait for them :D) and I thought to myself I won't do that again. Also, I have seen the BTS from TWTWB and saw how icy SHK is and thought that she will never allow herself to be with another co-star again. 

But when the news about them dating broke out and heard that they were in NY together, the weird denying from the agencies, that they meet often and the "we enjoy the rumors " from SJK, I said hell! this is very fishy. Usually co-stars don't meet after a drama has ended, not even those who got along really well outside work schedule. It's not about the chemistry on-screen that they have (lots of couple have it and they are really just friends) but the way they avoid being together in the public eyes makes you think that they are truly dating. Yes, you can say that SHK has been bashed a lot because of her co-stars and they don't want to ruin the production. But there are some subtle things that make me think there is more.

Honestly, when I heard about SJK-SHK pairing up last year (that day when the names were brought up in an article of a possible project together), I was quite anxious since I see SHK as the most untouchable (IN A POSITIVE WAY) and highly regarded celebrity in S. Korea. I only knew SHK because of the blockbuster Full House and her Laneige endorsement (girls know!). In a perspective of a starting SJK fan back then (Been a fan since only SKKS), I thought SJK will struggle with "keeping up" with SHK since she is like the highest of the highest stars (LOL WHAT) and that because I keep on reading that she tends to stay away from interacting with her co-stars (I read somewhere here mentioning Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada where she intentionally stayed away from her co-stars to keep "in character"). And then there goes the haters of SHK who kept on bringing up her scandal(tax) and her past relationships (WHICH I DONT FIND ANYTHING WRONG!!! GOSH THESE PEOPLE GRRRRR). I worried for a bit for SJK (forgive me, I know, I know huhu) because I thought that he might not enjoy working with such a serious actress... And then I also worried about how big the production is, how the story will be, and so many more worries. (Believe me, I could pass as a mother of SJK with the amount of frustration I got from a lot of worrying pre-DOTS premiere) Then we also had those little interactions of SHK and SJK in the presscon that made me think that they probably did not develop any bond at all during those months of filming together...

BUT THEN. BAM! There goes the NYC "date", the Itaewon "date", the other presscon, and THE SHOW ITSELF THAT SHOWED ME HOW MUCH CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, BIOLOGY AND EVEN MATHEMATICS THE SONGSONG COUPLE HAVE. 

AND THERE ARE ALSO YOU PEOPLE HERE WHO JUST MAKE ME BELIEVE IN THEM SO MUCH AND MAKE ME FEEL GIDDY ALL THE TIME BECAUSE OF THE POST-EP ANALYSES, GIF ANALYSES, INTERACTION ANALYSES  AND A WHOLE LOT MORE  (i love soompi and all the people here  i am so glad i finally made an account and joined the thread.)

I. AM. JUST. SOLD. 

Hi guys, finally having the courage to post on this lovely thread that I accidentally discovered during the earlier days of DOTS and been stalking actively ever since! I'm not a fan of kdrama unless I really like the actors hence when I first heard of sjk and shk's collaboration for this drama, it truly intrigued me as I like both of them individually from their past dramas and variety so I was looking forward to watching this!

Then BAM the first ep and ost had me hooked so badly till today and ofc I was amazed at their natural and super believable chemistry on-screen. (all of y'all have expressed 100% and more of how I feel for song2!) Even before rumors of them dating came out, I thought to myself that they'd make a lovely couple cos their visuals are just out of this world combined! Then BAM again, news of their nyc sighting came about and I was secretly happy that maybe, just maybe, they're indeed a couple. 

I've lurked on this thread since the start and learning bout both sjk and shk individually thru their longtime fans (y'all know who you are lovelies!) just convinces me even more they're really 2 peas in a pod and it makes me really happy to know they've a strong support system for friends and that they're fiercely protective of their privacy, such that I don't mind if they don't ever reveal their true status (tho we'll all be dying of curiosity and delusion :D) but as long as they're happy (no they're glowing these days it's so obvious omg) then all of us on board this huge song2 ship will be happy too I'm sure! 

I think words aren't enough to really express how happy I am to ship the two of them tgt (em be my first true kdrama otp tbh) and how delulu (yup delulu but yknow the normal kind of delulu heh) we can be! 

Finally decided to delurk and just express my support and happiness at the existence of this thread and all posters who support them too and esp those who actively provide updates on our couple, kudos friends!! it's been the only thing dominating my entire weeks even when I'm at work! I realise too at the recent posts that slight unhappiness and misunderstandings arose but I hope everyone will be positive and prevent from jumping into unnecessary conclusions! Cheers everyone!! (hope there's space for me onboard this massive ship!)

OMG guys, why lately on every page there's always someone who brought out negativity to this happy place?

May I suggest if you're not a SongSong Kikyo shipper yet decided to lurk here, rather than making us uncomfortable isn't it better to keep your thoughts to yourself? Or maybe share them on the right place, because you're obviously visiting the wrong place now. This is a shipper thread after all, so in my opinion we Kikyo shippers have the rights to ship them, over analyzed the evidences here. It's not that what we discuss is something baseless, it is fact that Kikyo chemistry is out of chart and it's very rare to see on Korean Dramas. Once again, you are on KiKyo shipper thread, just let the Kikyo shipper be the Kikyo shipper.

;)

On 4/2/2016 at 7:00 PM, joongkyo said:

Don't keep posting useless posts asking the rest of us for proof. I mean seriously, what do you want the rest of us to do?.

The next time someone comes in here with their nonsensical theories of hate and blah blah blah, I urge regular posters to just click report on their posts without replying to them and asking Mods to remove their posts since it's irrelevant in this thread.

@Bambiina said:

I hope people that don't believe in songsong to stop reading comments here ... if you want to sship but afraid to be dissapointed.. just avoid this thread until both SHK and SJK announce it in public 

@ilovesjk said:

Not denying a dating rumor: "Lately the dots cast and us have been hanging out and it's become a topic of discussion over drinks between SHK and I. We are enjoying it." 

That's some of my favorite shippers quote here❤❤❤

So ladies, please just enjoy the ride and keep this thread a fun place for us

I can't hardly wait for HK promo tomorrow:wub:

Have a great day ahead, ladies!

On 3/29/2016 at 0:14 AM, ChiobiD said:

lets get straight to the point cuz i cannot keep calm anymore 

3 KiKyo shippers did visit both jangkkoma&serengetea to confirm SongSong meeting. Fortunately, they brought us SUPER DUPER good news :bawling:

im trying my best to translate their fanacc cuz its too sweet omo omo omo :wub: 

Note: hope u guys dont consider this as a privacy invasion. we're just a type of person who loves watching two love birds :D

1. According to staffs, KiKyo sat next to each other. Both were very comfortable, like a REAL PAIR that already confirmed their relationship. 

2. JK was such a caring "boyfriend" cuz he only had his eyes for Kyo, anything else didn't matter. Ofc all eyes were on them but they didnt care B)

3. Dark outfit was SongSong concept at that nite LOL. They were just simply enjoying their dinner and chatting (does flirting sound legal? :rolleyes:). esp when they looked at each other. it was really no joke. LOVE IS IN THE AIR :blush: they couldn't fake it. 

4. *Our amazing shippers even reached Mr Boss for more info. Salute hehe.* He praised JK for being a real man who not only has handsome face but also knows what he wants. JK is totally perfect and awesome like his character. Moreover, we can see HAPPINESS in his eyes. He must be FALLING DEEPLY IN LOVE. he is so PROUD to have Goddess Hye Kyo beside him. :bawling: 

5. They might be in a secret-yet-happy-to-the-MAX relationship. Shippers better be patient and do not create any pressure on them. 

6. Our 3 shippers did buy a large amount of food to express their gratitude for mr boss and staffs. We own them rite? :heart:

Vietnamese trans: Mong Nguyen@Facebook. She made my day. SongSong made my day. U guys made my day.

I did ask for her permission to translate this. ^^

I'm sorry for being so damn late :sweatingbullets: 

Mong Nguyen suggested me to give u the link to SHK vietnamese fanpage's post where u can find her comment in the comment section below. its also the top comment which got many likes and replies ^^ 

https://www.facebook.com/songhyehyovietnam/photos/a.444909082298034.1073741830.443446925777583/851413358314269/?type=3

here's the screenshot of the part i translated cuz her cmt is really long haha

12417868_1318108598206149_56491730551450

*added SongSong pic to make it more romantic :D

just a few cents regarding the PC vid that is so precious. i think JK wants to go ahead of HK to assist her when going down the stairs (notice that he somehow pause on the side of HK before she lightly touches his shoulder or arm) and what I feel giddy about is that he didn't insist on going to the direction he initially intended to (no disapproval too).

I dont get it. Why would anyone deliberately come here and try to 'calm' our shipping hearts down? Saying things like not enough evidence, the posts here making u feel uncomfortable??, look, I'm here because I CHOOSE to believe these things. If my bubble busts?? Dont worry about me, im a big girl, i wont hold you responsible, so why are you raining on my parade??...

SongSong IS real, by the way.

Instead of rewatching DOTS am watching all Dots PC...I dunno what they r talking about...but I keep observing our SongSong...am a shipper that's what I do...kikiki....

Am comparing Song2 n GooWon behaviour....I keep gigling watching them...Joongki only drink from his bottle instead from the glass...why..why...Joongki...and I saw a glimps his hand adjusting HyeKyo glass...why...why....Oh...oh...I saw how Joongki swiftly push his chair near HyeKyo....:phew: and when onew turn to answer what he call HyeKyo I keep screaming at my iPad...to the left...left..please..I need to watch my Song2 reaction....but ottokkeeee she can't hear me....so I miss their reaction...:sweatingbullets:

I watch the tapping video....and maybe what SHK said "Tarawa" and JK obediently follow her...and I keep repeating that clip...again n again....:sweatingbullets:

Edit: What I want to conclude here...JK can't stay still he keep leaning toward SHY..she must smell damn good...coz JK keep taking the mineral water which is at his left side that near to SHK..kikiki (I need to know what perfume she use so I can use it for my hubby to buy me new handbag...:wub:)

41 minutes ago, ChiobiD said:

I'm sorry for being so damn late :sweatingbullets: 

Mong Nguyen suggested me to give u the link to SHK vietnamese fanpage's post where u can find her comment in the comment section below. its also the top comment which got many likes and replies ^^ 

https://www.facebook.com/songhyehyovietnam/photos/a.444909082298034.1073741830.443446925777583/851413358314269/?type=3

here's the screenshot of the part i translated cuz her cmt is really long haha

*added SongSong pic to make it more romantic :D

Hi @ChiobiD, are you Vietnamese my dear ? :*  I'm a Vietnamese too, don't you know I has been screaming like a fool for awhile after saw your post ?? ToT But when i clicked into the link and the cmt has been disappeared?  I wonder is it just one of April fool's things? ToT i hope i was wrong or I had trouble with my eyes, i will take a look again,btw thank you my dear :*

9 hours ago, thelittleclouds said:

And about NYC meeting, both agencies have admitted and released both statements about it. What more proof do we need?

Exactly! I mean what more proof do you need? I was actually surprised they admitted to it, I was excited about the idea of them being together and meeting up in NY but also kept telling myself that no, it's probably just some fans exaggeration, and then came the confirmation.

LOL, you know you are in the right ship when other people come and try to convince us otherwise! Let's see we have a NYC trip that's confirmed (not fishy at all), we have evidence of the two meeting up at night and eating together until past midnight, we have KBS interview SJK not denying the rumor but actually saying that they're enjoying it, we have the party the co-freaking-hosted, and also a lot of other between the line things that you should look into because hey, that's what shipping is all about, keeping it light and fun and looking into details, they won't come out and just admit it (yet) so as shippers we try to have fun guessing and just sharing a common love.

Seriously, don't worry about us, we song-song shippers if anything happens and the ship sinks, we will be okay, we are all grown ups and understand how real life works, but until that happens (IF it happens) that's when we will deal with it, for now we chose to believe in them being together since we have enough reasons to believe in it and have fun while doing it.

Stay strong fellow shippers :) 

Peace, over and out! 

Archived