[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

006phPObjw1f2b3855cx2j30lc0qwqaf.jpg

So we all know this is the tippie toe kiss right? This was definitely filmed in the same place as the kiss we saw in episode 12. BUT on another side of the location. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhxJvyLZbBY  

Forward to 0:14, thats around the location of the tippie toe kiss, around that area - [take note of the stairs you see in the background there] but then

Forward to 0:59 and take note of the brown door you see. Now lets forward to the kiss. 

Forward to 1:20, now where are the stairs and that brown door? They cannot be seen because the kiss scene was i guess filmed in different areas of the location. It is not the same kiss. It is the same location but it was filmed in a separate area. Now that means they filmed two kiss scenes there, idk why they didnt just air the one that was in the same area as the picture above. I guess they made one really good kiss scene and one kiss scene with a good background/scenery and they picked the one with the scenery. Which pisses me off. But hey, I heard they kissed for a good two minutes so I'm still cool with that. 

ANYWAYS, thats what I noticed. If you think I'm wrong, do point it out. Let me know your thoughts!! 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, 2cents said:

Media sites to monitor

1. Here's the baidu link for SHK SJK (they seem pretty up to date very fast with infos) - cute as the China fans call them the "mineral water water couple" http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%BF%F3%C8%AA%CB%AE%B7%F2%B8%BE&fr=home
  2. Apple daily real time news - this newspapers is probably their version of dispatch - http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime they are really fast with news and spotting, and alot of HK residents who star spot tend to report their pics to this media and they post it. Look for the prefix "太陽狂熱" in front of the news articles - that's anything DOTs related
  3. On.cc media - http://hk.on.cc/hk/entertainment/index.htm - Another good newspaper with usually their own paparazzi though they tend not to be as "trashy" and hound artists like apple daily does - their info tends to be more reliabe but both Apple and On.cc will have their own exclusive photos as they will all be sending their own journalists/paparazzi to stalk them
  4. Weibo account that seems to summarize any SHK SJK movements/news quite well - http://weibo.com/couplesong

I think keep refreshing Apple daily news for their info abt their arrival from the airport is best and no doubt they will be stalking the Songs for an exclusive - they usually posts infos within 5-10mins of the photos being taken. On.cc is a bit slower.

@2cents Thank you for the links.  Monday's gonna be a busy day ! :P  Just wanted to tell you that you can use google chrome to translate the entire webpage into English. The content will be mistranslated for sure but it will be much easier to filter topics related to our OTP/DOTS instead of looking for Chinese Characters for those of us who don't know Chinese at all :)  

Guys, tell me if I'm crazy, but during the hug (yes, still watching it) did you hear SJK make a little sound after she said "I know that" and he smiled? Like a content sigh or chuckle?  Something like that can't be in the script right?  He was really into it huh

Maybe I'm just hearing things tho! 

1 hour ago, cutiechaser18 said:
  Reveal hidden contents
MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

Wasn't sure if this was posted here already. But seriously, it's too bad they didn't capture how SJK said goodbye to SHK

It seems like their arms met. lol Tho SJK's already moving away by the time they started filming ... But look how SHK's left arm slightly moved ... Like he patted on her arm or something or shook hands.

PS: But isn't this when they moved to an other area? I don't think this is when he was actually leaving ... ?

20 minutes ago, melissala said:

Guys, tell me if I'm crazy, but during the hug (yes, still watching it) did you hear SJK make a little sound after she said "I know that" and he smiled? Like a content sigh or chuckle?  Something like that can't be in the script right?  He was really into it huh

Maybe I'm just hearing things tho! 

No you're not wrong, that is also my feeling when i watch that scene SJK is sooo into YSJ character that he utter those word really shows the connection he have with SHK and makes the moment more sweeter and beautifull.

Personally speaking i think the concept of SJK is YSJ and SHK is KMY really facinates me. I'm still sorting out how to properly say it tough... 

Not sure if anyone has posted this or mentioned it before, it's the ending of the Main DOTs press conference (hand held camera it appears?) - here's the link to the video, but think a few of you guys can't view the links from meipai and i don't know how to extract the video out

http://weibo.com/p/23044457a11f6f6c37dc8cb21c9c5141bf98a0

Anyhow i screenshotted a few interesting interactions i noticed:

Screen_Shot_2016_04_03_at_1_13_28_PM.png

1. Left pic is just after the MC announces the press con is over - you totally see the massive sigh of relief and relaxation expression of theirs float back onto their faces (which prob explains why it seems they slightly let their guard down in the last few seconds of the press con)
  2. Middle/right pic SJK is trying to tell SHK something as he noticely leans over and into her side to say something - not sure if she heard him though from her reaction?? Her reaction here reminds me of the reaction she gave him when he poured water (like if we were actually just mere colleagues and not close, then she'd prob make an effort to be polite and turn round and thank you nod her head or sthing etc, but in both this and the water pouring incident she just smiles and doesn't say anything as if she's used to it)

Screen_Shot_2016_04_03_at_1_14_45_PM.png

1. Left pic - He was thanking the press for being there i believe (that pic again looks like he's a spokesperson for them both) like they were co-hosting the event or sthing. And again he is standing awfully close to her when he does this. Reminds me of when a groom on behalf of the couple thanks the attendees to their wedding party hahahaha
  2. Middle/right pic - SJK turns round to leave and looks like SHK says something to him, he leans in to listen (i noticed he seems to lean in to talk to people and listen alot, so perhaps that leaning in close trait of YSJ is really him after all?!!)

Screen_Shot_2016_04_03_at_1_17_10_PM.png

1. SJK actually turns to leave but to the wrong side of the stage, SHK lightly touches his arm, to remind him wrong direction silly! And she points him in the other direction - and SJK seems to smile at his mistake

I have 2 more screenshots, let me post this first - before i lose it all

cr: SJK Baidu bar

@jakey09 please don't quote pictures. And we already debunked the theory that the woman in that picture is SHK, look at the hair - SHK has natural wavy hair in the party whereas that woman has poke straight hair. It is not SHK, her BF would never allow her to walk him out to the restaurant entrance with the whole world's paparazzi watching.

@melissala I can't hear it but I don't know why but I feel that "yippeura"/"adorable" line he said was ad-libbed, so most probably SHK's line was too which is why we saw such a natural smile from him :) . Also, anyone notice that they kept moving while hugging, y'know like real life hugs where the people don't stand like statues. That hug seemed way too real.

Don't worry, I'm delulu too.

@2cents I've never seen those!!!...Someone post the video on YOUTUBE, NOW! Thanks for sharing, the captures look too cute!

1 hour ago, kristy86 said:

@applegirl2 Indeed, there are a genuine fondness in the hug, it felt so natural. And how SHK close her eyes when she hold him tighter, I can see contentment in her face, it's as if that's the place she wants to be forever, in his arms. I can see she is enjoying the hug so much, am I being delulu again? Haha... 

@mizuki85 Haha, ikr, I can watch them hugging the whole day and will always have this silly grin on my face. I am totally screwed. Everytime my hubby saw me smiling like an idiot in front of my screen, he be like: here she goes again...  :expressionless: 

@MairaA Yes, the extended interview in KBS News9, I watched it already :D Like he said, he is 90% YSJ.   

SJK: 
That comes with time.
We were filming for 7 months and with time, it naturally came to me.
I naturally felt he was me, and I felt how he felt.
Of course, I tried to get into character as well.

The 2nd and 3rd sentences he emphasize how natural it was for him, but the last sentence he just added he tried. From the way I see it, he has fallen for SHK without even trying  :heart: 

i agree. they look so natural and the way SHK smile during the hug scene & the blood type scene is so her.

12 minutes ago, 2cents said:

Not sure if anyone has posted this or mentioned it before, it's the ending of the Main DOTs press conference (hand held camera it appears?) - here's the link to the video, but think a few of you guys can't view the links from meipai and i don't know how to extract the video out ( @hclover96 any idea how to pull the vid out from meipai?)

http://weibo.com/p/23044457a11f6f6c37dc8cb21c9c5141bf98a0

[sorry for cutting your post short and thank you a million times for posting this! I hope we can get more videos of this!!]:wub:

OMG, I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS VIDEO BEFORE!!!! BUT IF YOU GO TO 00:20, HE TOUCHES HER BACK OMG THAT IS SO CUTE. I think thats the most close i've ever seen him being to her in public?? 

LMAO OMG MY MIND IS GOING CRAZY AFTER SEEING THIS VIDEO!! At 00:12, she taps his shoulder obviously telling him to go the other way to leave, imagine if she said oh lets go this way, we gotta talk you know ;) PLUS, he smiles too and seems to tell the person hes not following, that i'm going this way with SHK and then they walk out together!!!!! I CANT HANDLE THIS. THE FEELS!!! :wub::lol:

Screen_Shot_2016_04_03_at_1_07_18_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_04_03_at_1_08_00_PM.png

I like how he tries to subtlely guide her off the stage by touching her back whilst walking down the stairs, i'm sure he knows she's in massively high Christian Louboutin pumps and he's so gentlemen in that small gesture (It's like a "i'll catch you if you fall" gesture), his hand doesn't leave her back until she gets to the bottom of the stairs.
And again when he walks with her to the back of the stage there's so much room but he walks so closely next to her

can someone upload the video that @2cents shared on youtube!. Please, I can't view it. Omg, he is so cute!. It's so funny how he didn't do skinship when they went on stage when the cameras were on but the moment the cameras go off. He's all skinship and smiles

This is why I ship this couple, off -camera stuff!

That HUG is so realistic like one that married couples do. :love: 

I'm just curious....... did SJK ever whisper endearments into SHKs ear when he lowered his head on SHKs shoulders?.... one that is for SHKs ears only?   :innocent:

Oh my........ so much delulus in the middle of the day :naughty:

wow...they kiss for 2 minute....omo..omo...they must be exhausted after that...I bet their stomach will full of colourful butterfly.....and am sure they will have sleepless night coz they gonna keep remembering/replaying that kissing event...arghhh....early stage relationship is the sweetess thing ever to everyone....I miss that time....:wub:

and yes the hug and hug again scene....I can keep repeating that and never bored...the best hugging scene ever...they hug so tight and so close with each other...I wonder if they feel each other xxxx....can't say it loud :vicx:>>>>runnnnsssss>>>>>

edit: just watch @melissala video....did u guys see....Even microsecond skinship can make me giddy and jumping and smiling....:wub:

edit again: thank you @2cents love u....muah...

@melissala hugs!. Lol, SJK is like a completely different human being once he thought the cameras were off. That huge smile and animated talking, then when she tells him they got to exit the other way - he just follows like he's used to her telling him what to do...kekeke. And, that arm thing..dang, intimate!

OFF CAMERA SKINSHIP! :wub:

Every time i look at the press con vid, i allways felt like the press con was a badly written script, cause everything spelled Awkward,Awkward,Award... 

From their gesture, it was more obvious that there is something below the surface. Even for people who don't know them. Especially after watching that super charged trailer.

SJK can't stand still. Enough said :)

There is a lot of part that was cut from the uploaded prescon in the KBS youtube i think.

Does anyone ever find out the full press con vid?

Archived