[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

35 minutes ago, melissala said:

That post was removed.  Let's not further derail the thread. :D

well, let's focus on good things. Loved her hand on his waist... 

Anyone else watch the hug a million times already? :P 

Awwwww! @melissala, of course I am in that list! This scene is another give away...its screamin "in a relationship" thingy in every angle, gestures, expressions of these two...I could never get enough of this...I would love to see more of this in the remaining 4 episodes...I will certainly strip every fiber of analyzing their body language....its so beautiful indeed!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo Yeah I think instagram? I have no idea what they use, but I'm sure their stuff will end up on weibo etc anyway. We have people here who know their way around weibo right?

Lmao "we have people here", this sounds like we're some big corporation. Team meeting Monday morning, I expect everyone to be present!!!

11 hours ago, hclover96 said:

As pointed out by @joongkyoand quite a few other Chinese shippers, I believe the one raising her hand is SHK.  It looks like SJK is staring in her direction too :P

Just to lightening up the mood in this thread, here are some funny pics that shippers made :lol:

Thanks for that detailed pic...actually, i'm having hard time to distinguish kyo...& i believe SJK is looking at her. SJK is totally smitten to our goddes :wub:

@SeGafanladyOMG! I've been wanting to say something that "haha hoho" part. I don't know why but SHK made it sounds so sweet..... I was like "damn! If you're a guy and you don't fall for her after that, you need to check your manhood or you're crooked as hell!" 

I know I'm weird...oh well.....

10 minutes ago, alleverything said:

@joongkyo Yeah I think instagram? I have no idea what they use, but I'm sure their stuff will end up on weibo etc anyway. We have people here who know their way around weibo right?

Lmao "we have people here", this sounds like we're some big corporation. Team meeting Monday morning, I expect everyone to be present!!!

Lol, you have no idea. I came into the thread today thinking we could "co-ordinate" something with  the HK fans. So, I've reached the next level of delulu-ness about carrying stake-out operations. Eeesh!

Anyways, I think this will be one of the things discussed at the party. SongSong ranked 1st and 2nd most famous celebrities in China right now,this list includes all Chinese celebs as well. So looks like SongSong are legit Royal Couple in Asia. wheee...*confetti*

20160403_1459647712_04630600_1.jpg

Woah, what happened in here. Just finished back reading, I've finally watched the extended version of the KBS interview, I am so late, good job there SJK. He is awesome! But WTH with the anchorwoman meant by Min-Song couple, oh please... Anyways, it's already past and we know SJK will never waver. Case closed.

I feel giddy reading the talk show translation from @joongkyo so we are not delulu afterall, we are on the same page as many people in SK :DThe ship is sailing... oh, and please don't stop posting translation @joongkyo, we are depending on you for more updates, thanks so much for your hard works. 

Btw, why the heavy atmosphere? I didn't get to read the post, so I don't know what the content is, but reading from the responses here it seems not a nice thing. Oh well...

8 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

@petitemusings Very true! She denied it right then and there, allowing the rumor to go no further.

Proper way to deny a rumor: "No we are not dating. Everyone know Joong Ki likes to joke around. At the time he was doing it for promotion. I'm glad it worked otherwise I'd be really mad at him."

VS

Not denying a dating rumor: "Lately the dots cast and us have been hanging out and it's become a topic of discussion over drinks between SHK and I. We are enjoying it." 

HUH!?

This explains everything, enough said :D 

I love how SHK put her hands on his waist the whole time they were talking, was it scripted or she unconsciously do that gesture, I prefer the latter :wub: 

SXKdlpn.gif

okay, watching entertainment news clip about SHK and YAI's picture and they're mentioning the most popular comments made and it seems amongst the various comment that mention loving SHK-YAI's sibling relationship there was one comment that said

"This is so nice, a precious friendship......but, SongSong seem really close too yet not even one picture of two together...what a regret...sob sob"

Starts at 1:13 if anyone is interested in watching.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/811402

Lol is it a big deal if they don't have even one pic tog?! They do but just not selfies. I don't mind that now. They can't be that mean to shippers ... They probably know everyone's dying to see em in the same frame. I'm not sure if I'm being delusional, but sometimes feel like they are teasing us on purpose: They know whenever they come out of the closet, there will be a lot of pics for us to drool over! :P lol 

Sorry I cant backread wholly, so many works to do but still I can manage to check pages I can reach. And we know if shippers do repeat what have been posted is a common thing. Who really remember each item posts of each of you.

Do you happen to know is the black bracelet (black band) or a hair tie worn by shk? She often wears it.

Is she also showing it to someone special? She is kinds flurry lady, no longer an introverted one she is used to show to us in formal pc.  Here she looks more of KMY, and sjk probably loves this version of shk, a witty straightforward flirty woman.

The pic below released long before DotS airing, I don't think that this is one of the scenes of ep1-12 right? I love the way sjk is staring at shk here. It is so meaningful. Shk looks much more younger and she seems so 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWuJD6hOQbKduKtlIQTen

@leedonghaekA photoshopped pic? Eh, look so real.                       Sorry guys, from my previous post, I wrote "shk is kinds of flurry...." should be "shk is a kinda flirty "                                                                    

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6PI_kIQTVWmVg5dkv7QL

Cr to owner

And to be frank, this is the pic I love the most, here they look alike, the eye shape, eye gaze, mouth shape are almost the same. Some probably believe that male-female faces look resemble, they may be destined together. Hopefully shk finds sjk so special and sjk does the same way. And sjk is manly enough to propose and marry her soon. She is 35 and he is 31 y.o. this year  mature enough to settle down and have a family. 

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

@alleverything me too! Though, I have no clue how we're going to get updates. What sites do people from Hong Kong mainly use?

We can use instragam, I guess.

@joongkyo i'll be checking out weibo/baidu/media on mon/tues (that's when i'm not out and abt shopping in Seoul!)

Note - HK media paparazzi are notorious for chasing down stars like no tomorrow (think chasing stars in cars and going thru red rights in order to do so - or throwing themselves in front of artistes cars so they can take pics of inside the dark tinted windows of their cars), and i think SHK especially knows this so i'm sure they will be careful.

Media sites to monitor

1. Here's the baidu link for SHK SJK (they seem pretty up to date very fast with infos) - cute as the China fans call them the "mineral water water couple" http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%BF%F3%C8%AA%CB%AE%B7%F2%B8%BE&fr=home
  2. Apple daily real time news - this newspapers is probably their version of dispatch - http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime they are really fast with news and spotting, and alot of HK residents who star spot tend to report their pics to this media and they post it. Look for the prefix "太陽狂熱" in front of the news articles - that's anything DOTs related
  3. On.cc media - http://hk.on.cc/hk/entertainment/index.htm - Another good newspaper with usually their own paparazzi though they tend not to be as "trashy" and hound artists like apple daily does - their info tends to be more reliabe but both Apple and On.cc will have their own exclusive photos as they will all be sending their own journalists/paparazzi to stalk them
  4. Weibo account that seems to summarize any SHK SJK movements/news quite well - http://weibo.com/couplesong

I think keep refreshing Apple daily news for their info abt their arrival from the airport is best and no doubt they will be stalking the Songs for an exclusive - they usually posts infos within 5-10mins of the photos being taken. On.cc is a bit slower.

@applegirl2 Indeed, there are a genuine fondness in the hug, it felt so natural. And how SHK close her eyes when she hold him tighter, I can see contentment in her face, it's as if that's the place she wants to be forever, in his arms. I can see she is enjoying the hug so much, am I being delulu again? Haha... 

@mizuki85 Haha, ikr, I can watch them hugging the whole day and will always have this silly grin on my face. I am totally screwed. Everytime my hubby saw me smiling like an idiot in front of my screen, he be like: here she goes again...  :expressionless: 

@MairaA Yes, the extended interview in KBS News9, I watched it already :D Like he said, he is 90% YSJ.   

SJK: 
That comes with time.
We were filming for 7 months and with time, it naturally came to me.
I naturally felt he was me, and I felt how he felt.
Of course, I tried to get into character as well.

The 2nd and 3rd sentences he emphasize how natural it was for him, but the last sentence he just added he tried. From the way I see it, he has fallen for SHK without even trying  :heart: 

Archived