[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

SJK - "My friends told me that 'You're blessed', I can say that really describes how I feel." 

Who could those friends be?. JIS?. Definitely, but since he said friends. Who are his other friends who know SHK from a long time ago? Of course, it's people like Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Kook *(this picture was taken during CTH's fan meeting in 2006, both SHK and KJK came out to support him). CTH is SJK's agency's Chairman and KJK is SJK's close hyung,

SHK was taught how to drink by CTH...lol!

show_image.jpg

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys seriously work up every time someone mentioned about possibilities of SHK & SJK not being together. I know I am not welcomed here but I like to come here because it makes me laugh and my love for YSJ/KMY has slowly turned me into a shipper of SJK/SHK with the thought of DOTs ending soon. I just can't get enough of them. 

Having said that I think it is not wrong to be worry? Perhaps I don't understand the shipping rules and I am not delu enough. Wasn't KJW sitting next to SJK during dinner party when he was obviously from another table? And also regarding the PC video, he might leave even before SHK if she didn't stop him, let alone guiding her through the staircase. FYI he did the same to other costars as well. 

I have been reading SJK past news/articles lately and he seems like a nice and smart guy. As a SHK fan who wants her to find the perfect man and get married, I would be happy if SJK is the one. But rationally thinking, other than New York spotting which seems a bit fishy, there isn't any solid proof about them being together right now.  

I wrote too much. My point here is that if you open up a bit, no one gets hurt or feeling disappointed in the end :) Ofcourse I still want SHK to quickly get married to whoever she is dating right now. 

Woah, kind of like the paparazzi in Hollywood when you'd just get surprised they get all photos of celebs even in the remotest places. (Thank you so much @leedonghaek and @melissala!!) I hope if ever that time comes for the two, they would be nice and considerate (both for the fans and to our two loves). Wonder if they (Dispatch) already have a following story on the 2. 

-- LOOKING AT THE POSITIVE SIDE OF EVERYTHING :phew: --

@xukii

Well nobody is stopping them to open their own thread for the couple they ship and talk until the cows come home, but not here. This is pretty obviously a thread for people who believe in shipping SJK and SHK. If you don't think so, it's fine. Nobody is forced to believe and they need not post. 

However to needlessly come here and irritate people is definitely not the objective of this thread.

Also, SHK and SJK dating isn't a global issue that everyone need necessarily weigh in on. Have been saying this since day one, keep it light and happy. If you think it's a ship not worth shipping then just de-board.

Also, I don't think everyone posting here while claiming that they are a SHK or a SJK fan may necessarily be telling the truth.

isn't the purpose of this thread is to ship? so with that being said, this is our outlet to share our happiness if our OTP showed/shows/will show any possibility of being close or being a couple whether the slightest hint that may mean nothing to others but to us is a big thing that will keep us aboard this ship.

some evidences may not be the most logical or rational, but we are bonded by emotions. Acting may be fake but the emotions shown were REAL.

24 minutes ago, xukii said:

You guys seriously work up every time someone mentioned about possibilities of SHK & SJK not being together. I know I am not welcomed here but I like to come here because it makes me laugh and my love for YSJ/KMY has slowly turned me into a shipper of SJK/SHK with the thought of DOTs ending soon. I just can't get enough of them. 

Having said that I think it is not wrong to be worry? Perhaps I don't understand the shipping rules and I am not delu enough. Wasn't KJW sitting next to SJK during dinner party when he was obviously from another table? And also regarding the PC video, he might leave even before SHK if she didn't stop him, let alone guiding her through the staircase. FYI he did the same to other costars as well. 

I have been reading SJK past news/articles lately and he seems like a nice and smart guy. As a SHK fan who wants her to find the perfect man and get married, I would be happy if SJK is the one. But rationally thinking, other than New York spotting which seems a bit fishy, there isn't any solid proof about them being together right now.  

I wrote too much. My point here is that if you open up a bit, no one gets hurt or feeling disappointed in the end :) Ofcourse I still want SHK to quickly get married to whoever she is dating right now. 

I actually understand and get your point since what you just said is what I feel outside Soompi (aka, my rational side). I sometimes scroll through the posts here and read some "extraordinary"(for the lack of word) posts and speculations that just make me.. a bit uncomfortable. But I guess everyone has their own ways to feed their (including me!) hunger and thirst for the KiKyo duo... Since we really have little to spy on because they are both so private.

Currently, I just stick to what there is and not speculate or analyze any more than what we are served. I just look forward to what else we will be getting or seeing or reading in the next days. But that does not mean that I will be abandoning this ship anytime soon because I AM SO ON THIS SHIP AND MORE THAN WILLING TO BE CO-CAPTAIN OR ENGINEER OR BE A SAILOR OF THE SHIP. lol

(Okay back to my rational side.)

Spoiler
Spoiler

https://instagram.com/p/BDu96k8xIAY/ a pic of sjk, shk and kjw.. Believe me..im in heaven coz of this pic. I should be reviewing but this keep me in delulu. he's hiding in the offical group pic.. Ninja moves people

Hello song song shippers.. Im a very very silent lurker until now..waahhh.. Im a filipina working here in UAE.. Now u know how kabayans are very much into romantic kdrama and all nurses in our company are now watching DOTs livestream or with subs..hahah.. Even me..thats why im feeling that there is something between them, call me nuts but when I ship, I ship Hard so here it is..one of my talent: songsongcouple stalker..hahah..

Some people are probably here not because they're the shippers of SHK and SJK yet..but it doesn't mean we can carelessly say what's on our mind. It'll be a good thing if we can respect the thread by not posting about other actors or actresses. If we want to discuss about the possibility of them being in a relationship with other people..we can always create a new thread. I'm not trying to tell what to do or what not to do. But judging from what happened earlier (a fan of SJK's former co-star came here and said a bunch of things), we certainly don't want that to happen. And if we keep dragging other people's names into this thread..their fans might come to defend them..and there will be some endless arguments again. Let's just spread the love instead of hate.

Sorry if anyone finds this post offensive.. :)

Based on the video I think that there are really something going on between this two. Because when SHK hit SJK for walking wrong way SJK just like following her. Like.... How to say... Their expression.. SJK expression just like "Oh my girlfriend is calling me to follow her" and SHK expression is just like a girlfriend who is reminding her boyfriend that he had walked the wrong way. Just... Just... Argh! There are really something going on between them for sure! Lol

4 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Based on the video I think that there are really something going on between this two. Because when SHK hit SJK for walking wrong way SJK just like following her. Like.... How to say... Their expression.. SJK expression just like "Oh my girlfriend is calling me to follow her" and SHK expression is just like a girlfriend who is reminding her boyfriend that he had walked the wrong way. Just... Just... Argh! There are really something going on between them for sure! Lol

Hihi :wub: When I saw their interactions in the video, the first thing I thought was that they probably have been so used to just being with each other that they would just casually do what they did (SHK tapping and pointing to SJK the right way -- lol this is so vague). If they were another couple, the lady would have formally done it (I use formally since SHK just tapped or reached to SJK like they are off cam already HAHA) and the guy would have been so serious and probably bowed his head to apologize. But instead SJK just turned around so naturally and followed SHK. 

In short, I just find it soooo cute that SHK tapped SJK. HIHI. THAT IS ALL. 

(Oh gosh, this is so unlike my other post claiming I just stick to what there is and not speculate anymore. LOL!!! I guess I cannot escape this ship anymore. Haha!)

1 hour ago, xukii said:

Because it's off topic and distributive the thread.  And when people bring up therm not being together is because they are with costar ______, instead, which is bound to cause problems. Want some actual reality? They might not be dating anyone!  Or they might be dating normal people.  And of course you are welcome to post here, as long as you keep it about the two of them.  Not all of us are delusional and think it's 100% sure they are together, but we still like them regardless so we don't need to hear drive-by opinions in the thread that they might not be. WE KNOW. Really. 

It's really not that serious, and nobody is going to be that hurt if things don't turn out.  It's fun and light, and once the drama is over this thread will slow down I'm sure.   People can worry all they want, but not about completely baseless things that only ruin the fun of the thread. 

To answer your OT question.  He sat near her at one point, but he also never stayed in one spot all night.  He was sitting by many people and wasn't seen much at all throughout the night.  He also left at times and came back.  If you want to discuss them, go make a thread and do it.  

Another thing I have to say, a great majority of us aren't kids lol.  We know how things work.  I know some might be thinking they are doing us a favor so we won't be hurt, but there's really no need.  Just enjoy the thread for what it is and don't worry about other things. 

1 hour ago, xukii said:

For songsong non shipper.. this thread is cringe worthy    wahahaha.. some of the analysis here .. wahaha.. seriously .. non shipper don't come here .. remain in DOTS main thread.. that's the right place..

As for shipper .. wahahaa we loveeeeeee positive analysis .. and we aecretly think it could be true .. though often we laugh it off... 

Yes .. of course SJK sat with anybody and everybody, it's a party hahahhaha. SHK too..infact SHK took a lot of selca with other alpha team member.. does it mean there's something going on with those she sat with or took selca with?

What is it so fishy about SJK and SHK in NY? .. their agency confirmed it... If you mean fishy if they don't have anything going on but sjk travelled halfway across the world to be in NY .. that I would agree

I hope people that don't believe in songsong to stop reading comments here ... if you want to sship but afraid to be dissapointed.. just avoid this thread until both SHK and SJK announce it in public . 

:wub:Funnily ...  though I wish we get a pic of the caught on a date and oust them ... but m'y shipper heart says ... no I don't want them to be caught and oust to admit they are dating. I just want them to date happily and then one day announce out of blue that they are getting married.  ;)

Actually if they are confirmed dating before drama is over, it will definitely get people curious about them to watch DOTS, thereby push ratings to 50%:lol::lol::lol:

I wish them both to live happily and love well & happily.

Archived