[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, lovemetruly said:

I was about to ask about this too. If the three kikyo fans are koreans of course they'd understand and talk to the restaurant staff easily. And there will be no language barrier, right? Not unless these fans are incredibly fluent in korean. :) so these fans' account was translated by an amazing someone? Am i getting it right? Or i'm still helplessly running around in circles. Please send help to a confused ship crew here. Thank you very much in advance!! 

Lol. Don't be confused. I think it was translated to eng from Korean then to Vietnamese from English. Anywho, this is long ago so let's just ignore it. 

this thread was nice and fun yesterday and suddenly it's getting "heavy/serious"...what did I missed? Lol

to the "not so convinced shippers"here- y'all r just like my sister. If I tell her something positive about SongSong and she will come back with 5 negativities simply because she ships SJK with another actress. She asked me to provide evidence and I told her  I don't have to provide anything and to F* OFF.... Yes, she was suprised by my choice of words... But she really pisses me off. Lmao!

good day to all! Can't wait til the 4th&5th!!

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Nope, I think it's the dog of one one of LKS's staff. You're talking about the IG post she made right?. I think people took her message to mean that she was the mother of the dog. I think in reality it was the staffer who was out of the country.

The pictures of LKS have been posted by that staffer it seems, lol..no way that SHK would post pictures of LKS that openly.Must be one of the free lance satffers that move around from agency to agency

@joongkyo, I agree with you.  It's probably one of the staff's dogs :)

Since you all don't mind my "spamming", here are more :D

Some more funny pics that Chinese fans posted.  He really likes to stay close to her, lol.  At the beginning of the Q&A session, SJK's chair is very close to the director's chair, but somehow he ended up quite close to SHK and the director is off to the side by himself :P

25591360993_a8282e1e45_b.jpg26101573892_eb320dbf42_b.jpg

When they were both the spokesperson for Laneige.  How I wish SJK can be with Laneige again so they can do a CF together :wub:

25589982444_4db4a4c192_b.jpg

My obssesion with the Songsong couple is bearing unintended and useful consequences. I've finally force myself to reading Chinese articles so I can read more about them and get some new infos. Been studying Mandarin for years now and my reading is still pretty basic. I never in my entire life thought only a Korean drama would cure my laziness in reading Chinese. I'm laughing at myself. LOL I'm officially addicted to these two.

I'm also obsessed with this couple and their similarities. For the first time in my korean drama life, is there an actor & actress who can speak English where I'm not cringing. Seriously, these two are good enough to be considered for Hollywood.  

@princessman Could you please cite a specific comment that was harsh to Moon Chae Won? 

I agree with your points, but honestly, I haven't really come across a mean comment against Moon Chae Won here, unless I missed it. The only instance her name was mentioned was when somebody said that she was never swept up in a dating rumor with Song Joong Ki or something along those lines---and that's hardly disrespectful to her. I hope you don't think it's rude when someone says that they never felt Joong Ki's chemistry with Moon Chae Won; that's really not an insult. It's just expressing a preference, just as the comments I've seen wherein one asserts that they like Joong Ki's pairing with Moon Chae Won more than with Song Hye Kyo.

3 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@princessman Could you please cite a specific comment that was harsh to Moon Chae Won? 

I agree with your points, but honestly, I haven't really come across a mean comment against Moon Chae Won here, unless I missed it. The only instance her name was mentioned was when somebody said that she was never swept up in a dating rumor with Song Joong Ki or something along those lines---and that's hardly disrespectful to her. I hope you don't think that it's rude when someone says that they never felt Joong Ki's chemistry with Moon Chae Won; that's really not an insult. It's just expressing a preference, just as the comments I've seen wherein one asserts that they like Joong Ki's pairing with Moon Chae Won more than with Song Hye Kyo.

Check out KoalasPlayground and Twitter and you will see many. I don't know about this thread because I don't follow it, but since most of those immature fans visit this forum, I wanted to state my opinion here. 

Again, I apologize if my comment is misplaced. I have no negative feelings towards to mature fans here who are entitled to their own opinion. 

@princessman i agree that it is inappropriate to say bad things about another actress but i really have yet to see a bad comment about MCW or any other as a matter of fact. Maybe you should go to wherever u saw those mean comments such as Twitter or Koalas playground and make ur point there perhaps? I think shippers here are focused on shk and sjk and references to other actress from what I have read have been harmless.

I agree with @angieknows_11, I've been following this thread from page 30 and I've also read the first pages and unless I missed it I haven't come across any comment that bashes or says something disrespectful toward MCW, yes, there's been times that her name was brought up but only because she did work with SJK and actually I have read here too many times from our members saying how they actually enjoyed their chemistry but pointing out that it didn't feel like SHK-SJK which is a preference and doesn't undermine or disrespect her in any way. Though I understand where you're coming from @princessman and I guess you are protective of her but I don't think people here meant ill or insulted. We are all rational, adult individuals, we understand that people have different tastes, as they say, different strokes for different folks, we are here because we share a common love for SJK-SHK and until now most of our active shippers have tried to maintain a civilized, respectful community here, if by any chance something insulted your MCW sensibilities then I am sorry but truly unless I missed something I haven't read anything of the sort.

1 hour ago, princessman said:

Check out KoalasPlayground and Twitter and you will see many. I don't know about this thread because I don't follow it, but since most of those immature fans visit this forum, I wanted to state my opinion here. 

Again, I apologize if my comment is misplaced. I have no negative feelings towards to mature fans here who are entitled to their own opinion. 

Hmmm ... I don't have Twitter, and even if I did, if I were you, I wouldn't bother to read negative tweets against my favorite person. I've visited Koalas Playground, and the comments there have been equally harsh---but usually more so---against Song Hye Kyo ... If you were angered by the comments there against Moon Chae Won, then, wouldn't it be better if you addressed the people there? Sure, it's quite possible that the Kikyo shippers there also come to this thread, but they might also visit other forums or sites, and if so, will you police those places, too? It's still a generalization and rather presumptuous to assume that the bashers on Koala's Playground or Twitter are also present in this thread or will continue to hate on Moon Chae Won here. We've actually monitored ourselves here---i.e. when unfavorable comments against Seolhyun started to crop up, others were quick to squelch anymore of that negativity since it had no relevance to our ship and as it was only busting the atmosphere in this thread. There have been some unflattering comments towards the News9 anchors, but it was more about their lack of professionalism. Otherwise, there's really been no bad-mouthing of MCW and Park Bo Young here. 

Please, I think your message will resonate more with the "immature" fans if you addressed them directly in the respective places you actually found them. You might not even reach them here. While you've made valid points, your message here falls short on impact because it is very much misplaced. You've never followed the comments here but you've passed judgment on the users on this thread, and for that reason alone, I'm tempted to flag your comment and hit the report button.

I don't know about you, but if I don't want to deal with immature haters, I just look for my like-minded crowd, which is why I'm here and I'm not at Koala's or Dramabeans. And I don't really like to visit Kaola's Playground most of the time precisely because I become ticked off by a lot of the comments there against Song Hye Kyo and/or Song Joong Ki. 

18 minutes ago, princessman said:

@princessman  I hear your concern and please believe me when I say this ---  this group has never said anything negative towards MCW.  The only time her name was mentioned was with dating rumors.  I will agree with you tho regarding KoalasPlayground ---  it is a breeding ground for negative comments.  You should also read how much SHK has been torn apart in that blog.  It was so bad that iI had to leave a comment to defend her but unfortunately - it was met with immature and irrational comments.  Please -- this thread consists of happy and mature human beings ---  I wouldn't say the same with that blog --- 

@princessman

I am sorry but yes I do think your post is misplaced, if you haven't read anything insulting toward MCW here in this thread then you shouldn't post here, you should post and address the comments and the commentators in the respective thread or social platform they were posted in. As I said, I understand where you're coming from but you do no good in addressing this issue to a place that hasn't played any role in bashing or saying bad things about MCW. Yes, there may be a lot of different lurker but we cannot be responsible for them and you don't know if those specific lurkers are the ones that bashed MCW so again I think your post is misplaced. Anyway, no offence, I just wanted to state my opinion, I like MCW and have absolutely nothing against her, but since you posted I had to say something. 

I've been following this forum since forever, too. And I don't recall anyone ever making any negative comments about MCW? Did I misread a page during one of my middle of the night obsessive stalkings of this page?  I'm also a huge fan of MCW and vow to watch her drama w/ LJW after DOS, and I'm only here because I want to be delusional w/ the rest of the KiKyo shippers here. I've been following SJK for awhile and yes, although he was flirty with MCW during the BTS, he was just being typical SJK... SJK is with MCW like he is with PBY...... SJK has been known to be comfortable around his co-stars and somewhat of a jokester, but w/ SHK, he acts completely different!  And that's when alarm bells start going off in my head.  However, I don't think any of us here have bashed any of SJKs prior co-stars so u can rest assured that that won't happen---at least not in this forum. It is a good idea if you also post the same thing to Koala's playground; which I think someone did mention that this Koala girl likes to also bash on SHK...which is probably why she isn't welcome on this forum.

I'm always a lurker here and i was surprised At @princessman because if memory serve me right, people here hasnt bash or disrespect MCW. If you have read from somewhere else, i dont think its appropriate to post here. It gives this thread a bad impression.

Personally, if either SJK or SHK is taken I wouldnt ship them because i abhor the idea of shipping takenpeople. If one of them later is taken, i would stop shipping. But now these two just have so much chemistry, cant help but be fond of them.

58 minutes ago, princessman said:

I'm sorry but you come in here without even reading the 150 pages that have been full with nothing but love, and you just assume we have been trash talking another actress? That is not okay. We are not KoalasPlayground, nor twitter, where everyone just shouts whatever they wish.

I suggest we all ignore this subject from now on. We all know we have never spoken a single bad word regarding MCW and therefore it's a shame to ruin pages of this thread with the discussion.

hi guys, count me in. i've been posting on shk's thread but i think this is where i belong. i looovvveeee these two and i think they are in love. but that's just me. i mean did you see the way he looks at her and is when around her. i've seen other videos of his past shows and no they are not the same to me. he is playful with the other girls but with shk it seems like he's trying but failing to be giddy lol. what they would do about it(if they havent already) is a different story. i see bits and pieces of that on some of the scenes. it's acting yes but he is attracted to her and it shows. and who wouldn't be. hye kyo is gorgeous, has a good heart and unpretentious. for hye kyo, i have no idea why some people say that she dates her costars a lot. i mean c'mon it's not her fault that she is drop dead gorgeous and they just fall in love with her. i think she is a romantic like most of us girls and is just waiting for the right one. i hope that they just don't worry about what people say and enjoy their friendship and it develops into something deeper.

@princessman ehm have you read any of this 150 pages?? IF You Havent then please read it, what kind of base made you think that this Song shipper bashed MCW?? In what page that we put harsh words on MCW? I've been follower and avid reader since page 1 and as mature reader who just dont squeel at any shipper. I can confirm that there arent any shipper here who bash your favorite actress.

You just ripped what you sow girl, Do you expect that nobody here will be mad?? R u nut? If you are angry at other place such as koala or other place why put your anger here where you dont put your efford to find the real fact which made you baseless accuser.

Show your fangs somewhere kitty here is full tiger and dragon ! 

Archived