[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, audrey20 said:

@joongkyoif you know when I found this pic, I'm so nervous, my hands tremble when post it. 

aww, in that case a virtual hug for you! 

tumblr_neg80zGChd1u17qyeo1_500.gif

It's cute how SJK is sitting there but his attention of his eyes seems to be else where  *don't say I'm delulu....lol*

ROFL, I love that the King has to come to the Queen's table and not the other way round...kekeke

Just now, joongkyo said:

Thanks to all the people who've been PMing me and mentioning me, it's okay guys. I'll try to do what I can but it's just really frustrating having to repeat the same thing again and again. I don't like how some people come in here trying to create a constant state of fear. 

"Oh, they didn't take a picture" which immediately equates to "They, must definitely hate each other!!!!."

WTH, kind of logic is that?. If they hated each other , nobody is forcing them to be in each other's company. No dinners in itaewon, no meals in NYC, no trips in S.Korea, no hosting parties together. And, if you still believe they hate each other then get off the ship, that's it - plain and simple.

Don't keep posting useless posts asking the rest of us for proof. I mean seriously, what do you want the rest of us to do?.

And, also don't post silly messages to Hye Kyo asking her if she and SJK hate each other. I mean really!!. If they hate each other then they hate each other, fine, get over it. (*I'm not saying that they do.)

It irritates me when people throw common sense out of the window and badger people with constant mundane questions about rumours that have absolutely NO BASIS. 

Y'know how some of us were joking that SJK wasn't part of the fun table? Well, some person started posting stuff on Kyo's IG asking her what he had done wrong for everyone to avoid him!. OMG! We, WERE JOKING!

If it's really important to you that these two constantly pose for pictures then honestly I don't think this is the right ship for you. The next time someone comes in here with their nonsensical theories of hate and blah blah blah, I urge regular posters to just click report on their posts without replying to them and asking Mods to remove their posts since it's irrelevant in this thread.

@ilovesjk That picture bought a big huge smile on my face (*even though I'm in this crappy mood*), you know why!. TMI! :) 

I hate it when i see post of some people like that on Hye Kyo's  instagram... I was like "Hey! WHAT IF  she is reading some comments on her instagram. what do you think will she feel?" :(:( 

Aigoo.. Aigoo.. i hope i can give them some advice that if their feeling sad, They should just watch DOTS episodes again and again and again... most especially the SWEET MOMENTS part. HAHAHA! :heart:

@ilovesjk I'm so happy to see SJK wearing another sweater from Studio Concrete/TMI. He's promoting the brand for his friends isn't he? Or in other words I feel like he's becoming more and more close to SHK's close circle of friends :lol: I wonder if both SHK and SJK were given or bought the full set of TMI sweaters from 1 to 10 level :rolleyes: The fact that SJK wearing those so often makes me feel giddy though :D

I can see the mood in this thread has been gone through one hell of a ride today. It's understandable though cause the thread is dynamically growing in size and everyone is entitled to his/her opinions. However, let's just be considerate and kind to each other friends. This thread's supposed to be fun and healing for our shippers' thoughts anyway.

@joongkyo Darling, I know I'm quite late to say this but please continue to help translating the Korean news/videos for us. Your amazing ability to understand Korean and your enthusiasm about our SongSong couple are very meaningful for us. This thread would not go this far and not be in the Hottest topics of Soompi constantly without your contribution. Like you, I also find the Korean video talk show that you translated is very interesting and harmless. There is no malicious content in this video. The MCs basically was just giving out their own interpretation and analysis about our SongSong couple's rumors. And if your really think through about it then their analysis are pretty much the same with our discussion in this thread, especially the part of UAA statement. Thus, I found it very amusing that the Koreans media/people are having the same thought with us about our couple's situation. A strong evidence for the fact that we are not getting too ahead of ourselves :lol:

On the other hand, I kind of understand some of you and your worries over SHK and felt protective of her when the video mentioned about her past publicized relationship and how they talked about her love life so blatantly on national television. However this is a downside of being super popular celebrities. And since SHK is the hottest actress in SK right now, all of her related personal matters would be the talk of town anyway. If there is one thing I would like to say to make you guys feel calmer or less anxious about SHK getting more hates for no reason then this: 'Our beloved lady does not care and she's no longer sweat over these stuffs then so should we!'

The reason I say this is because of the direct quote from SHK in 2014 below (link of the full interview at the bottom of the post if you wanna read it in full. I seriously love to read SHK and SJK's interviews. They are both honest to the core, therefore their answers are always insightful for us in terms of getting to know their takes and values on life ) 

Do you have anything you want to say to those juniors who think of Song Hye Kyo as their role model?
"Are there such people? (Laugh) I just hope they enjoy what they can, because now that they′re actresses they′ll have to hold it in even though they′ll be hit by a lot of hardships in the future and be hurt. I hope they give their best efforts in acting and love. There′s no need to care for what others think. No one will compensate for whatever you didn′t get to do."

I adore the fact that she mentioned 'love' in this role model question. For someone who has been there and done that in one of the harshest industries for female celebrities and still being able to give out love advice like that. I really admire her to the moon and back. Like our senior @SeGafanlady has said, our lady has been cured, she has moved on and over the past. Her changes are not just in fashion styles but also in her lifestyle and of course love life. Looking at her now and I see the epitome example of' 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'. I'm sure public opinions would no longer be her concern when it comes to attaining her true love. :heart:

I'm sorry for such a long post and so heavily oriented on SHK, friends.

The link of the interview is here for anyone interested:

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/33709/song-hye-kyo-speaks-about-that-winter-the-wind-blows

When i see that picture, i remember picture in IG SHK, woman & man in sunset, it was delete now but already post in this tread. 

A man figure look similar with SJK from back. Like the way he sit. Hehehe....may be it kuat My delulu.

1 hour ago, pamela572 said:

@joongkyo Just wanted to ask where is SHK there in the table?? The one sitting beside SJK looking at the camera?? Crazy shipper here, hehehehehe . . . . just wanted to see. :)

Thanks @audrey20 for the pic. :)

As pointed out by @joongkyoand quite a few other Chinese shippers, I believe the one raising her hand is SHK.  It looks like SJK is staring in her direction too :P

26162679476_70f7f7bbb7_b.jpg

Just to lightening up the mood in this thread, here are some funny pics that shippers made :lol:

26162679696_213ba4789b_o.jpged97c81bjw1f2hdw1cn3uj20jf0bpdjk.jpg

Spoiler

ed97c81bjw1f2hejqnq2pj20jf0bp785.jpg

@hclover96 yay!, C-nets agree with me..lol. But you know what I love about that picture? The fact that it's obvious that SJK joined in later, he's sitting on a stool unlike the others who are sitting on chairs with a back rest. Looks like no matter how hard he tried, he had to finally drag himself over there.

Oh and he is totally looking at her and since Bo Hyun Ahn who is nest to SJK is  also looking at her, made me think maybe they were talking across the table.  

@Mai Dung yeah, so?

She's sitting down on a chair, one can't possibly see the colour of her pants. Did you see how long her coat was. You can only see her in the coat in that pic.

59 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@ audrey20  Great job !. Tôi có thể nhìn thấy cả hai, họ đang ở trên cùng một bảng:)

lại JoongKi là nhìn thấy và xem xét tất cả các con đường ở cuối bảng, người có cánh tay được nâng lên. Đó là SHK, bạn có thể tạo ra bằng tay áo của áo khoác:)

But she wears a white trousers @@

6 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Im not too sure how accurate/credible this post was but apparently SONGSONG were spotted together in Seoul 

I think she/he meant SHK's standee and SJK's kolon's sport pamphlets as seen in the picture

@joongkyo, not only c-netz agree with you, but k-netz also because I've seen they posted the same pic with SJK and SHK highlighted :lol:  I guess all Song-Song shippers are on the same page when it comes to these 2 ^_^

Haha, I love reading this weibo account "Drama Can't Stop".  This blogger has become a huge DotS fan and Song-Song shipper.  Shippers are suggesting they changed their weibo name to "Song-Song Can't Stop".  Some of their posts are hilarious.  They noticed the clock on the "view from Mars" kiss.  In the beginning the clock shows 18:41 (6:41pm) and then the clock shows 18:43 (6:43pm).  We now know they've kissed for at least 2 minutes (of course it was definitely more because of the numerous takes) :lol:

ed97c81bjw1f2ha6ixssqj21b30q00yg.jpged97c81bjw1f2ha6gx7yqj20i40u0dlf.jpged97c81bjw1f2ha6hj1kqj209p0cxabh.jpg

6 minutes ago, Nana Aprilia said:

I think she/he meant SHK's standee and SJK's kolon's sport pamphlets as seen in the picture

Lol well if that's the case, the Instagram owner shouldn't play with Shippers hearts like that. im not gonna lie tho I'm praying it's true since its 11:43 pm Seoul time....possible a makeup tea date for not being able to be close yesterday perhaps.  Needless to say we will have Hong Kong to be happy about

4 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Lol well if that's the case, the Instagram owner shouldn't play with Shippers hearts like that. im not gonna lie tho I'm praying it's true since its 11:43 pm Seoul time....possible a makeup tea date for not being able to close yesterday perhaps.  Needless to say we will have Hong Kong to be happy about

Yes, the caption really misleading. Let's wait for the good news then :D

@lovely_skham_stv

I saw that too. It means they are seen in Seoul meaning their ads posters are in Seoul. This caption on @songhyekyozone IG as of April Fool's Day, probably. 

--

About songjoongki dating rumor, the rumor with moonchaewon is baseless and now soon covered by so many news telling shk-sjk dating rumor. Talking abt dating rumor, once sjk said when asked about if the rumor happens between him and parkboyoung, he will be glad if that happens. But soon, their agencies say that they are more like siblings. And with pby, there is no news that they spend time together just like what shk-sjk did in NY. 

Guys, do you happen to know why sjk likes woman with sense. What sense here means? Hopefully @ilovesjk can explain this or any of you. 

Archived