[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

If i'm not mistaken in the novel Feng Jiu went to the mortal realm to help Dong Hua' trial by becoming one of the king's concubine and she supposed to be king's (Dong Hua) love trial by rejecting his feeling, i think drama version took different route, lol it would be akward for Feng Jiu when Dong Hua finished his trial in mortal realm and remember his relationship with her. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, peanutbutterjellytime said:

Reveal hidden contents

I absolutely look forward to the scene where he takes out Su Su's eyes. Now before you call me sadistic, I KNOW it's gonna break my heart into a million pieces, but from the trailer Mark was literally BAWLING in that scene, not sobbing fake pretty drama tears ..sigh as if he isn't already impressing me with his acting so far. 

First post in this thread, or soompi. Hope I didn't come across too much as a fangirl. 

I definitely can't wait for this either. You literally can see his heart breaking into pieces as he did this and it breaks even more later when he asked Bai Qian the same question in the future if she'll ever forgive someone if they took her eyes and if that person was him and she gave him the answer that she'll end all ties. I can see the knife stabbing his heart when she tells him that (in the novel).

It's just sad that the moment Sujin planted the seed of doubt in Su Su, she didn't go and ask Ye Hua about it or confront him. She just falls prey into Sujin and thus beginning the misunderstanding. Hence when Ye Hua is force to do what he did, she intepret as him taking revenge for Sujin rather than seeing how heart broken and sad he was for doing that (and she didn't know about him taking her other punishment for her).

I think I can't wait for the other scene (that was showing in the trailer) where he just sit there and the tears just falls for him eyes. This man and his brooding expression can wrangle my heart.

6 hours ago, thundergirl3 said:

Poor Ye Hua he's terribly lovesick, frustrated that she can't remember him and chooses not to, and all he can do is remember and worse he's soooo jealous of his twin brother! He plays that so well. I really love it how Mark doesn't overdo it. Oh he's definitely brooding, intense and serious but he does it in a way that gets the message across without being creepy and cringe-worthy. Trust me I seen many of those and it's just wrong! It's any wonder the actress can keep a straight face... 

He really love Bai Qian too deeply. His first love, his fated love, his eternal love. The first time he ever loved someone and want to protect them with all his heart and power but was unable to do so. I really love him in that regardless of whether the memories of their love was happy or sad, he rather hold onto the memories (than erase his memories). 

Definitely agree that Mark is good portraying Ye Hua and doesn't go overboard with his brooding. He does it so well that you can feel his pain and his longing and his deep love for her. I seen brooding before and agree there are some drama that it went to stalker territory, lol. 

Sorry guys, it's becoming like a Ye Hua/Mark Chao fan crushing here! Just can't help that this man is winning his heart so much as Ye Hua :) 

@12blbl I haven't read the novel for Dong Hua and Feng Jiu (and really want to) but from the mention of them in 3 miless, Dong Hua just went down to mortal realm (I think out of boredom that he want to go through the trial again) and Feng Jiu just follow him. Not sure how their love story will play out here (whether it'll be similar to their novel OR deviated from it) 

@meifang89 Thanks for the preview :)

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with you guys and the forum in a couple days (since I will be going oversea this Friday for an entire week). Praying that there is wifi where I'm going so I can keep up with you guys :wink: 

• Like 5

I just watched again ep 1 with subs, and now I also fall in love with Mo Yuan :D poor guy for 

Spoiler

not getting BQQ.

If I am BQQ, I think I'm gonna have a hard time choosing between Ye Hua and Mo Yuan :tongue:

Mark really surprise me in this drama, he is not just the perfect Ye Hua, he also can potray Mo Yuan in the different vibe than Ye Hua (I only compare to the Ye Hua from the trailer, preview and bits of several episodes here and there but I think my opinion here will not change). I haven't marathon watching the drama to the latest episode, I think now I'm just gonna wait for the subs, my limited chinese is rusty nowadays after haven't watched any cdrama for quite sometime.

And again I must say, sorry Mark for doubting you as Ye Hua, you are no doubt my one perfect Ye Hua now :wub:

I really want to read Mo Yuan's arc too now. Is it haven't been translated yet or the novel is simpy not release yet? Because I can't seem to find any everywhere.

@thundergirl3 and @BellyButton meet you girls again here *wave*

@meifang89 thank you for the clips. Now I also can't wait to watch Feng Jiu and Dong Hua's arc :wub:

Dong Hua is sooo handsome as the King? and he is so warm toward Fengjiu :wub:

• Like 3

It's really too bad they also didn't purchases the FJ and DH story. The story was so great. And their shadow's love line was so tragic. You also get to see other sides of DH, especially his lovable thick skin side. I really wanted to see the same casts to be FJ and DH. I like their chemistry together.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jolin_chan said:

And again I must say, sorry Mark for doubting you as Ye Hua, you are no doubt my one perfect Ye Hua now :wub:

I really want to read Mo Yuan's arc too now. Is it haven't been translated yet or the novel is simpy not release yet? Because I can't seem to find any everywhere.

I think the Mo Yuan arc hasn't been in the work yet. Last I heard was that the author was working on a 3rd book which would focus on Lian Song and Cheng Yue and the 4th would be Mo Yuan (per the rumor).

It would be great to get Mo Yuan arc since he deserve happiness :) It's interesting that although him and Ye Hua are twin, Bai Qian never see Mo Yuan is a romantic light and I love that she knows how to differentiate the two apart, that Ye Hua is Ye Hua and Mo Yuan is Mo Yuan. No mix feeling. Her heart is Ye Hua and Ye Hua only and see just see Mo Yuan as her master. She doesn't question whether she has feeling for Mo Yuan (and see Ye Hua as him or anything of that sort) which I love. They are 2 separate people and the only thing she see in them is their appearance in being identical. Other than that, nothing more, nothing less. They are who they are.

• Like 5

Just watched Ep 18 and 19

Spoiler

Poor Yehua crying in front of his 3rd Uncle after knowing Su Su is at Sky Palace. That was good acting- good job Mark Chao!

i can't believe that even Tian Jun (Yehua's grandfather) can't see that Su Su is immortal actually, that must be a very heavy curse/spell on Su Su. She is so vulnerable and naive, thus she will fall into Su Jin's plot. The heaven people are actually really nasty to human being (mortal), they treat her like dirt....I'm so sad, Su Su is pregnant and she is so frightened. Li Jing saved Su Su from the fire, he is so nice to her, I suppose cos she looks like Si Yin that's why.

• Like 5

@jolin_chan @Lyna Mo Yuan's story which is the 4th book was supposed to be next in line but the author decided to work on the 3rd book again so we probably have to wait a long time for Mo Yuan's story unless the author changes her mind again. 

But she did write a chapter or so for Mo Yuan's story and his love interest is supposed to be the ancestor of the demon tribe. If you had read the novel you would remember some young guy appearing towards the end of the book and telling Mo Yuan that his sister appeared in his dream and told him that she is very lonely on her own. That's Mo Yuan's girl. It actually sounds like another elder sister and younger brother pairing to me :rolleyes:

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, lianyi said:

@jolin_chan @Lyna Mo Yuan's story which is the 4th book was supposed to be next in line but the author decided to work on the 3rd book again so we probably have to wait a long time for Mo Yuan's story unless the author changes her mind again. 

But she did write a chapter or so for Mo Yuan's story and his love interest is supposed to be the ancestor of the demon tribe. If you had read the novel you would remember some young guy appearing towards the end of the book and telling Mo Yuan that his sister appeared in his dream and told him that she is very lonely on her own. That's Mo Yuan's girl. It actually sounds like another elder sister and younger brother pairing to me :rolleyes:

I did remember that mention in the end that his sister appear in his dream. Interesting. If his love interest is from the demon tribe, then it'll be like a forbidden love story going (with good vs evil thing) like a Yin vs Yang. Definitely would love to read it. Wish that with this drama, maybe it'll influence the author to hurry up on the novel, lol.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lyna said:

I definitely can't wait for this either. You literally can see his heart breaking into pieces as he did this and it breaks even more later when he asked Bai Qian the same question in the future if she'll ever forgive someone if they took her eyes and if that person was him and she gave him the answer that she'll end all ties. I can see the knife stabbing his heart when she tells him that (in the novel).

It's just sad that the moment Sujin planted the seed of doubt in Su Su, she didn't go and ask Ye Hua about it or confront him. She just falls prey into Sujin and thus beginning the misunderstanding. Hence when Ye Hua is force to do what he did, she intepret as him taking revenge for Sujin rather than seeing how heart broken and sad he was for doing that (and she didn't know about him taking her other punishment for her).

I think I can't wait for the other scene (that was showing in the trailer) where he just sit there and the tears just falls for him eyes. This man and his brooding expression can wrangle my heart.

He really love Bai Qian too deeply. His first love, his fated love, his eternal love. The first time he ever loved someone and want to protect them with all his heart and power but was unable to do so. I really love him in that regardless of whether the memories of their love was happy or sad, he rather hold onto the memories (than erase his memories). 

Definitely agree that Mark is good portraying Ye Hua and doesn't go overboard with his brooding. He does it so well that you can feel his pain and his longing and his deep love for her. I seen brooding before and agree there are some drama that it went to stalker territory, lol. 

Sorry guys, it's becoming like a Ye Hua/Mark Chao fan crushing here! Just can't help that this man is winning his heart so much as Ye Hua :) 

@12blbl I haven't read the novel for Dong Hua and Feng Jiu (and really want to) but from the mention of them in 3 miless, Dong Hua just went down to mortal realm (I think out of boredom that he want to go through the trial again) and Feng Jiu just follow him. Not sure how their love story will play out here (whether it'll be similar to their novel OR deviated from it) 

@meifang89 Thanks for the preview :)

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with you guys and the forum in a couple days (since I will be going oversea this Friday for an entire week). Praying that there is wifi where I'm going so I can keep up with you guys :wink: 

I also like the main actor potrayal as Mo Yuan and Ye Hua, never see him in anything before, he's good, just one complain about his hair fashion LOL.

Yeah she followed him to mortal realm still as a fairy so she retain memory and power. I always think Dong Hua kind of mean before he like Feng Jiu lol. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

I also like the main actor potrayal as Mo Yuan and Ye Hua, never see him in anything before, he's good, just one complain about his hair fashion LOL.

Yeah she followed him to mortal realm still as a fairy so she retain memory and power. I always think Dong Hua kind of mean before he like Feng Jiu lol. 

Yeah agree about the hair ...Ye Hua look refined in his crown prince hair and outfit....and mortal as well...It just get some using to it when his hair is straight down which they did have fun with it behind the scene like it's some horror movie this shooting haha lol.

I really love seeing their bts since they have so much fun. And Mark personality is complete opposite out in real life..gosh I'm crushing on the man, lol

• Like 3

8 hours ago, jolin_chan said:

If I am BQQ, I think I'm gonna have a hard time choosing between Ye Hua and Mo Yuan

Honestly, I would've been soooo down if Mo Yuan is Ye Hua,since Mo Yuan is so darn irresistible (like a hot young professor female students crush on lol) and I love how he cares so much about Si Yin . On one hand, it's so admirable both genuinely care and respect each other THAT much but not romantically, yet I wouldn't have minded some Hua Gian Gu-type action :tongue:   Him and Si Yin had the most perfect platonic relationship ever (and he clearly has a soft spot for Si Yin - at least for being the 'baby in the family'), one has to wonder if either ever had feelings for the other.  Plus they're both so darn attractive. Can't blame those rumors once Si Yin disappeared.  But I know Si Yin's is pure respect type of love for her teacher.

Sigh, the inner romantic in me wants to believe that Mo Yuan DOES lowkey loves Si Yin in that way. Actually, any novel readers want to shed some insight about this?  I'd love to hear what you think, or if the novel  implied anything (or not).  

Kudos to Mark for portraying both Mo Yuan and Ye Hua so well, and so distinctively, never once did I think he was playing the same character although Mo Yuan and Ye Hua are similar personalities. 

8 hours ago, jolin_chan said:

Dong Hua is sooo handsome as the King? and he is so warm toward Fengjiu :wub:

Few dramas make me just as excited and tingly for the second lead pairing as these two do. Usually it's just nice seeing that thrown in there/good filler content, but I totally look forward to theirs everytime.  Maybe not in the beginning as I rolled my eyes over how cliched their first meeting was, but then got interesting real quick. Their chemistry is great as well, and Dilraba is toooo adorable as Feng Jiu (still not a fan of her dubbing tho). Of course I realized after they have their own spinoff, which I will get to once this is over :)  

Edited by peanutbutterjellytime
  • Like 5

Thanks everyone who likes my recap, I'll try to do it it till the end, since I love this series and also love the book. Please excuse parts that don't make sense, cause that's how they have structured the sentences in the drama. I will try my best to edit it so it does make sense.

Recap of 16:
This episode starts off in the demon realm where Yan Zhi has used the plaque given to her by Xuan Nu to go visit eldest demon prince, who was imprisoned by the current Demon King, Li Jing. Eldest  prince asks if Yan Zhi has been sent to see him by Li Jing? Yan Zhi is overjoyed to see him alive and says that she has come to take him out. 

In the next scene, Xuan Nu is in bed with Li Jing dafter she successfully seduces him. She remarks that her lord is awake, but Li Jing is surprised that it was not Si Yin whom he slept with (cause he was drunk) but Xuan Nu. He remarks that it has been 70 thousand years,  ultimately where are you (Si Yin)? Xuan Nu is angry that Li Jing would mention Si Yin (yet again). She tells him, again with A Yin,it has been 70 thousand years, why do you still remember that Heaven Tribe person. He asks why does it matter if it was a person from the Heaven tribe? This harem has 3000 people/women but cannot compare to even one of her fingers. Xuan Nu angrily asks him what A Yin has done for him? He was just using you, when Mo Yuan died he tried to use your love for him to get the Soul Jade. Walking away, Li Jing is approached by one of his soldiers who tells him that Eldest demon prince has been taken away by the princess. The soldier tells him, the princess had the plaque, so this subordinate did not dare to stop her, I could only come back to report the matter.

Li Jing wonders why Yan Zhi would have his plaque, he clearly left it (somewhere). He angrily confronts Xuan Nu and asks if she took his plaque? She explains that the princess asked her for it. Li Jing says that something as important as the plaque, she can't just give it. He asks if she knows that eldest prince Li Yuan has been let out? Xuan Nu claims that you love her (the princess) so much, I thought she would not do anything to harm you. Li Jing explains that Li Yuan's mother was a member of the fish people tribe, he definitely would go to Chang Hai to hide. If the fish people tribe raise an army an rebel and the demon world falls into chaos, he will make her accountable for this crime. He calls for one of his soldiers and tells him to pass on his decree, the traitor Ly Yuan has been rescued by the princess, and will certainly go to Chang Hai (the long sea).Hurry and catch them for me. He tells the soldier this affair must be kept secret especially from the Heaven Kingdom, so they will need to excecute this mission in secret.

In the Heaven Realm,Ye Hua goes with Lian Song to accompany Su Yin to her ancestral home, but he is impatient to leave. Lian Song comes in to reprimand Ye Hua for being in such a hurry saying "You are not afraid that your 3rd uncle has old arms and legs, this place is not suitable for riding clouds, I had to run here." Ye Hua asks where Su Yin is and Lian Song replies that she is pouring tea for her the leaders of the minor fractions perhaps she won't come back for 2 hours, you better leave quickly. Ye Hua calls the guards and tells them that without his permission, no one is allowed in his room. Su Yin comes to see Ye Hua that night but is stopped by the guards Meanwhile, Lian song is left to cover for Ye Hua in his absence and comes up with a plan to blow out all the candles as a dismissal for Su Yin. Su Yin says that Ye Hua normally wouldn't rest so soon, and asks whether he is unwell. The guard tells her that crown prince does not want to see anyone,only the Heaven King would be able  to get him to come out. Su yin asks the guards if they find it strange that even if  the crown prince does not even see her, at least he would answer? The guard says perhaps he did not hear. Su Yin's maid says that she knows the crown prince the best, so if he does not want to answer, then he will not say a word all day. Now that the candles have been blown out,perhaps he does not want you to disturb him. Su Yin tells the guards to look after the crown prince before leaving. In the room, Lian Song says to himself that Ye Hua is crown prince of the Heaven Tribe, he can't always lock himself in his room sooner or later he will be found out. 

Back in the mortal realm, Ye Hua goes back to see Su Su but when he returns the house is empty. He eventually finds her sleeping outside in the forest, waiting for him to return still holding his bow and arrows. Su Su is overjoyed to see Ye Hua again.He tells her, "I have returned ." She asks him that does he know,over the last half a year he left without saying a word. Su Su asks what has happened to him, was it a matter of life and death? He replies no, but she does not believe him. Su Su asks if he knows that he has left for half a year just saying no and the issue is over? Ye Hua tells her that he needed to leave in a hurry to solve a problem.Su Su asks him what the issue was that he needed to leave in such a hurry, not telling her a word before leaving? Ye Hua says it is his fault.

Su Su tells him that does he know that every aspect of his person is good but the only thing that is not good is when he talks he only says 3 parts, keeping to himself 7 parts making her not understand him. He says that the important thing is that she believes him.Su Su tells him ,she gives up, it is fine if he does not want to tell her, but he keeps everything to himself making her feel like she is not his wife. She says to Ye Hua,you are silent again. Why are you still silent? Su Su tells him that she is no longer angry, why doesn't he comfort her? Ye Hua admits it is his fault. Su Su  tells him that his person...disappearing for half a year, you only know how to say it is your  fault, in this world, there is no one else like you. She asks him if he is injured and he says no. Ye Hua says in this world, there are not many people who can injure me. She says that he is lying to her. He asks why she says that? She tells him, that that day she met him, wasn't his body covered in blood, lying in front of her house? Ye Hua tells her that day was an exception.

The next morning, Ye Hua wakes Su Su up and tells her she needs to leave. She asks if he really need to leave? How long will you leave for this time? He answers "One year or two years." She asks if he knows how long a year is and he apologies. Su Su tells Ye Hua, when she first married him, she was hoping he could stay besides her. It is unexpected that it's  been only half a year, now she can't  see him again for a whole year. She assures him that it is alright, it is only two times spring goes and winter comes, she can wait for him and tells him to go. Ye Hua says that he will give her something, and gives her a copper mirror. All she needs to do is talk to it and no matter where he is he will listen,if he is not busy, Ye Hua will answer. Su Su tells Ye Hua that before he came, she was okay with living alone, but now they have married, she asks him not to make her wait for him anymore. If she has to wait a long time she will get angry. Su Su tells him that she is afraid that one day he will be covered in blood and lying in front of her house again. Ye Hua asks Su Su, if he had nothing would she willing stay with him? She replies  essentially, besides that sword in the corner he really has nothing yet she does not scorn him. Besides that sword is being used by  Su Su for chopping wood and has no other use.  Ye Hua tells Su Su to wait for him, then disappears and she still tries to find him around their house.

Lian Song has been waiting for Ye Hua to come back. When Ye Hua appears, Lian Song remarks that he has come back so soon, the night is yet long, just a few hours is enough for him to stay with her for a few months with her ( Su Su)  Lian Song tells Ye Hua he had just got rid of Su Jin then Ye Hua returned. Ye Hua replies that this place is a branch of the Heaven Kindom,if they find out I used my magic to disappear, then they will get suspicious. Lian Song says that he is right and urges Ye Hua to rest because tomorrow, they will go meet the leaders,then they should return. The next day, Su Jin is praying to her ancestors with three generals. Lian Song asks Ye Hua if he though carefully of the issue of faking his own death. Ye Hua replies that he has thought about this matter for the whole night and compared the different methods with each other. Faking death is the most dangerous ,but it is a method that cuts off future problems. Ye Hua tells Lian Song that if he wants to be with Su Su in the long run,then he can only trick the old immortals. The Heaven Kingdom will think that his soul has flown and turned to ashes, only then will  Ye Hua assure that Su Su's life  is spared. Then can Ye Hua and Su Su have a pleasant ending. Lian Song warns him that fooling the Heaven King is a very difficult endeavour. Ye Hua replies that is why he is going to fake his death in front of everyone, so that the Heaven King will not be suspicious. He remarks that there is a good opportunity in front of us. Lian Song asks "What opportunity?" Ye Hua says "The fish people tribe" 
Lian Song asks if Ye Hua wants to use the battle against the fish people to fake his death? Ye Hua says this is a good opportunity for him to escape. Lian Song asks if he is determined to go through with this plan and tells him he is not an ordinary person, he is the crown prince of the Heaven Tribe. Once Ye Hua fakes his death, this means he has given up the entire kingdom. Ye Hua replies that he is crown prince but he is also her ( Su Su's) husband. If the Heaven Kingdom does not have him, then someone else will inherit the title of crown prince, but if he does not escape,  then ultimately the someone will discover her presence then the Heaven King would not spare her life. Lian Song remarks that it seems Ye Hua is not just in love but is very serious. Ye Hua replies that between the title of crown prince and her life, he only needs her. However, to not fail in his duty, Ye Hua says he still needs to convince the generals to lend him their army to fight against the fish people, this will be the last thing he will do for the Heaven Lord, the Heaven tribe and the title of crown prince. 

Ye Hua greets the 3 generals.One of them remarks that he cannot believe that the crown prince would accompany little Su Jin to pray to the ancestors and visit us useless old generals. Ye Hua replies that they are his elders and they are not in the Heaven Palace so they do not need to be so formal.Ye Hua tells the generals that the Heaven King has told him to come to be more familiar with them. Today there is no crown prince, he will respectfully call them uncles. The secong general tells Ye Hua to speak plainly, this time he came because of the fish people tribe? He has heard the descendants of the fish people clan and the demon clan are ready to rebel, have they rebelled yet? Ye Hua replies that is correct, then he will speak plainly with the uncle and invites them to a feast. One of the generals says that good, they can come back to eat and drink wine and hear the crown prince talk about traitors.

One of the generals tells Ye Hua he had heard about Ye Hua's resemblance to Mo Yuan and thought that Mo Yuan had returned. The second general says that Ye Hua ascended to the position of high immortal at the age of 20 thousand years, in the Heaven tribe that is considered rare. The third general says that even Mo Yuan was 25000 years old before he ascended to high immortal status, Ye Hua has beaten him on this level. The first general say that people like Ye Hua and Mo Yuan must be born different from normal people.Ye Hua says that if he mistakes him for Mo Yuan it is clear that he has weight in their minds. Ye Hua says he has no feats in arms and cannot accept their praise. The first general says that his words have touched the pain in his mind, he misses Mo Yuan. The second general says that, he does not dare to forget Mo Yuan's aura. Ye Hua says that long ago when you all  joined Mo Yuan in battle, each one of them was a general with many great feats of arms. But now the realm is at peace,Mo Yuan has returned to the chaos do you still want to protect the realm? Ye Hua tells them, in name he has come to talk to them about the fish people tribe and ask for help from their troops, in reality he has come to strengthen the friendship between the Heaven Tribe and the generals. The first general says that Ye Hua is laughing at them,although we a small branch, we are still part of the Heaven Tribe and the friendship is still there. Ye Hua comments that the friendship is still there, but the heart has been lost. He tells the generals that they are his elder and begs their forgiveness for speaking straight with them. Ye Hua says that after  the battle for the four seas, Dong Hua De Jun gave  the position of Lord of Heaven and earth to the current Heaven King. You did not agree with this and this has led to conflicts between the main branch and the smaller branches. The first general says Ye Hua has put to much weight on this issue, it happened a long time ago and old men like them no longer remember. Ye Hua says that their words are right and he would like to believe it, that this is an issue in the past. The first general assures him that they are loyal to the Heaven tribe, that battle between the Heaven Tribe and the Demon tribe, the generals all volunteered to go first, even the Su Jin tribe was willing to risk their lives to be bait,for the good of the realm. Ye Hua says he has only heard of this but remembers it in his heart. He tells the 3 generals that 70 thousand years ago, although the Heaven Tribe was victorious,we paid a painful price. Not only the Su Jin tribe but your tribe lost 2000 men, half the youths from your tribe died and even the women in your tribe joined in the battle, losing 1760. He proposes a toast to them and the heroes that have gone.

Ye Hua asks them that 70 thousand years  ago, why Mo Yuan lost his soul, do they still remember? One of the generals says it was of course for the realm, which Ye Hua agrees. Ye Hua says that Mo Yuan was the son of the creator god, the war god of the four seas, but willing used his soul as sacrifice to the Dong Huang Bell for the millionth of lives on this land. Now Ye Hua would like to conquer the fish people tribe, also for the millions of subjects in the four seas. He begs them to let go of their grudge and lend him their troops, so that he can completely destroy the fish people and return peace to the four seas and eight realms.

One of the generals say that now he has witnessed, Ye Hua's presence the crown prince is more intelligent than other people, but after the battle with Qing Cang his tribe has lost interest in warfare. Ye Hua looks at Su Jin for help. She stands up and tells them that what the crown prince had just said  reminds her of her father and tribesmen. Su Jin begs them to not forget her father and tribesmen,70 thousand years  ago for the protection of the Heaven Tribe and the realm they willing sacrificed their lives. She begs them to forget about their past misunderstandings and follow the crown prince's lead, protecting the realm to comfort her fathers soul in heaven.
The generals then agree to trust the crown prince and forget their past issues.Ye Hua thanks them for their trust and tells them the Fish People tribe have disturbed Chang Hai for many millennia, he will squash the rebellion in half a month, in battle he will go first to set an example.The generals agree to follow Ye Hua to the death

Later one of the generals asks Ye Hua why the fish people rebellion is at Chang Hai,and asks if he knows the reason? Ye Hua says he has heard a little about it,  the Water Lord at Chang Hai is not good with military feats and has a weak personality. Leading to the Fish People tribe growing stronger each day and becoming a threat. The general agrees, it is because of the water lords negligence, so this time Ye Hua will need to find a good assistant. He tells Ye Hua that for thousands of millennia,the water lord has asked for the help of the 2nd prince of the western sea lord. This second prince used to be Mo Yuan's student. After Kun Lun mountain had become abandoned,he left Kun Lun and has made the four seas home, going everywhere to find his 17th brother and the high god (Mo Yuan). Every time Chang Hai has a problem he would lead his troops there to help. He has been battled against the Fish People tribe many times. Ye Hua asks, "Mo Yuan's student?" The general says, Mo Yuan's eldest student Die Feng. Ye Hua says he has heard his father lord mention this person. The general tells him, recently he has heard that the Chang Hai water lord intends to marry off one of his princesses to the fish people tribe, in exchange for peace. If crown prince would like to start a war, this Water Lord will become an obstacle. If we bring our troops, the Water Lord will write a scroll ( for the Heaven King to read) to help the Fish People. He remarks that they have enemies both within and out. Ye Hua says that before declaring war, he will meet with the water lord for a bit. The general says that he has already said what needs to be said and takes leave.

That night Ye Hua takes our his copper mirror and calls Su Su. She asks where he is, and thought that the mirror was broken. He replies that it was not convenient for him just then. Su Su tells him, it isn't really anything she just wanted to ask him when he come back, what does he want to eat she will prepare it. Ye Hua tells Su Su to be more honest. When she doesn't answer, he asks if she is angry. Su Su tells him, no she is just playing with the bird and will not count her issues with him. Ye Hua says that he hopes that she will count every issue with him a little and she asks why?
Ye Hua replies that if she counts the issues with him, then she will talk to him more. Su Su tells Ye Hua that she had just remembered something and would like to negotiate it with him. She was thinking if they have a child with her then she will not be afraid he will leave at any moment anymore. But she is afraid that he doesn't like children so would like to negotiate with it with him. Su Su tells Ye Hua that if he doesn't like children, it is alright if they don't have children,it will be more peaceful. He asks if she wants a boy or a girl? Wait for him to come back and say it to him in person and she agrees.

Back in the Heaven Realm, the Heaven King comes to visit Ye Hua. He tells Ye Hua that he would like to ask about the situation when he returned with the Heaven Consort. After meeting the leaders/ generals what does  Ye Hua think about the Fish People tribe? Ye Hua asks to be sent to Chang Hai and the Heaven King is surprised that he wants to get involved in this war. Ye Hua says he wants to go to Chang Hai to meet with that Water Lord to assess whether he is as the rumours say, agreeing to give up his land to the fish people tribe. Secondly he wants to survey the actions of the Fish People tribe so that he can easily find an opportunity to start the war. The Heaven King agrees that the problem of the fish people, sooner or later they will need to deal with, but if they start the war now, is it not too soon?
Ye Hua tells him that according to him, the sooner this issue is resolved the better, causing them to not have time to prepare is the key to victory. The Heaven King agrees to allow Ye Hua to go to Chang Hai and tells him that as the crown prince visiting his own domain to survey the people's attitude, shouldn't cause other people to suspect. But the fish people tribe have been a threat for 70 thousand years for Chang Hai, this threat is a stubborn illness so he does not need to be in a hurry. Ye Hua replies that he agrees, so this time he did not intend to use his position as crown prince. The Heaven King asks if he intended to disguise himself as a commoner
Ye Hua tells the Heaven King it as he has feared, Chang Hai is a territory and the Fish People tribe is a civil war within the territory. This time, Ye Hua is going there to find an opportunity to cause the Water Lord and the Fish People tribe to be completely at odds with each other. Then they (the Water lord) will ask us to deploy our army, then we can openly bring our troops there. The Heaven King praises Ye Hua's strategic skills and tells him he has always not wanted to interfere in the matter of the Fish People tribe, afraid the Water Lord will suspect that the Heaven Tribe is using the Fish People tribe as an excuse to wage war with Chang Hai, robbing them of their authority.

Meanwhile Feng Jiu is loudly eating some plums when Dong Hua walks towards her. He asks her if she has seen Si Ming, and she tells him no. He asks what she is eating and she says fruit. Dong Hua asks who gave them to her and she points to someone behind him. He asks who it is and Feng Jiu replies it is Cheng Yue. Dong Hoa remarks that she dares to eat things given by Chang Yu? Feng Jiu offer Dong Hoa her fruit, including the ones she had already eaten! He tells her, looking at her demeanour now, he is afraid she does not understand what he is saying. Feng Jiu continues eating and  hugs him. She tells Dong Hua she really likes him, really really like him. He tells her, she doesn't need to tell him, he already knows. Feng Jiu lets go of Dong Hua and says she has heard to scenery in Tai Chen Palace is very beautiful, but she has always stayed there and wonders why she has never realised. Dong Hua tells her that when she has time to get Si Ming to show her around,she does not need to stay besides this old man, wasting her time. Feng Jiu protests that he is not old. Dong Hoa tells her that when he was lord of heaven and earth, her grandfather had not yet married. Feng Jiu giggles and says that he doesn't like that she is younger than him? Dong Hua tells Feng Jiu to stay where she is and he will find some maids to help her get back to the palace. She grabs his robes and says she doesn't want to, if she comes back she will be reprimanded by the crown prince's cousin. He asks if she gets frequently reprimanded by her? In the distance, Cheng Yu tells Su Ming that they can leave, there is no business left for them. Si Ming asks why and Cheng Yu tells him, he  makes up stories for the mortal to listen to everyday why doesn't he understand? Cheng Yue tells Si Ming that the little princess is drunk, but the words she says is true causing other people to love her. Cheng Yue remarks that she does not believe the 10 thousand year old tree like Dong Hua will not bloom( fall in love). Si Ming asks if that year, Cheng Yue gave 3rd prince this stuff so she could capture him.Cheng Yue tells her not to mention that womaniser again and he agrees not to mention him. The episode ends with Dong Hua is carrying Feng Jiu back to the palace.

• Like 10

Wow :flushed:

43 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

Si Ming asks if that year, Cheng Yue gave 3rd prince this stuff so she could capture him.Cheng Yue tells her not to mention that womaniser again and he agrees not to mention him.

So Lian Song & Cheng Yu already a couple here? :blink:

In an earlier episode, Lian Song remarks  in regards to Cheng Yue that women that men had past relationships with are the people they can't get involved with the most. Just because they used to be in love, even if their realationship ended, he still has to make concessions for her for the rest of his life, otherwise she will think that he is scum!

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

In an earlier episode, Lian Song remarks  in regards to Cheng Yue that women that men had past relationships with are the people they can't get involved with the most. Just because they used to be in love, even if their realationship ended, he still has to make concessions for her for the rest of his life, otherwise she will think that he is scum!

I've read in Three Lives Three Worlds mini special Dong Hua said Lian Song is a henpecked husband that's so true haha! :lol: