[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

18 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

Recap of Ep 13:

Bai Qian takes Ye Hua back to the cave where she found him,  and tells him when she found him she thought he was a dead snake. He replied that he was only resting, but she put the herb on his back so his injuries have not healed. Bai Qian tells him he can leave if he wants to,but if he really leaves she would have no one to listen to her. She finds an injured bird in the cave and leaves Ye Hua behind. It's shown she now sleeps with the bird in its cage. Ye Hua still comes back and is upset that to Bai Qian there is no difference between him and the bird. He still takes off his boots and gets into bed with her. Ye Hua remarks that an unmarried girl sleeping with the crown prince of heaven for 3 months,if he doesn't marry her no one will touch her (tarnished reputation and all that)

Meanwhile, Yan Zhi is looking at the magical fan before making it disappear. She is approached by the Golden Lion Beast thing and she asks why he disappeared for 70 thousand years.Yan Zhi has been searching for her brother the eldest demon prince and asks the beast if he knew what happened to him. The Golden Lion Beast reveals that the current Demon King would know exactly where eldest prince is since he imprisoned him.

Yan Zhi spots Bai Qian walking down the street. Bai Qian is also spotted by the same human priest who tried to steal her fan. He accuses her of bring a black snake into the city, a big no no apparently. Everyone is afraid of the "demonic" black snake and attacks it and Bai Qian with vegetables. Ye Hua turns into his dragon form and Bai Qian is surprised that he wasn't a snake after all. Ye Hua tellsBai Qian that in this world only she would mistake him for a snake and that he would return in a few days.

The Golden Lion Beast tells Yan Zhi that eldest prince killed Demon  Kings mother. If she doesn't believe him she can go to the ice prison to see for herself,but first she needs to steal something from her second brother.

Ye Hua returns to heaven and speaks to Si Ming about the fan asking him to find out what happened to it. Si Ming offers to find out about the mortal who has the fan fate, but Ye Hua declines.

Su Yin tries to help Ye Hua with his clothes but he declines. Ye Hua tells her that the Heaven King had already chosen a date to make her his concubine, so Su Jin should not be seeing him. Su Jin says that her only wish is to serve him, since he was 10 thousand years old she had been his companion. He dismisses her when she gets touchy-feely, and tells her if she does not leave he will call the guards, then there will be no way she can become Heaven King's concubine.

Ye Hua goes to ask Lian Tong advice regarding his love life.Lian Tong is surprised that Ye Hua cares for a woman and wants to stay with her. Ye Hua tells him that Bai Qian is like something  he had lost, then found again after thousands of millennia. Lian Tong tells Ye Hua that  he is in love, which he protests that he is only trying to repay her for saving him. Lian Tong asks Ye Hua "Don't you want to ask me,how to get her to like you?" Lian Tong suggests using his beauty to make Bai Qian love him, which Ye Hua doesn't like. He then says girls love heroes, so why doesn't Ye Hua release a demon to scare her then come to save her, then she would have to use her body as repayment.The last plan Lian Tong suggests is pretending to be injured which Ye Hua likes.

Si Ming is sent to the mortal realm to punish the human priest who tried to harm Bai Qian.Si Ming remarks that he offended the wrong person and looks at the scroll about his fate.

Bai Qian is sad that her pet snake turned into a dragon, since she had already planned to dig him a cave to spend the winter. Ye Hua appears after Bai Qian goes inside leaving his basket outside. The next morning, Ye Hua pretends to be injured outside, Bai Qian's house. She takes him in and makes him some medicine. Ye Hua pretends to wake up and Bai Qian says she still has not cleaned his wounds. She asks him to disrobe, but he asks her to do it instead. Seeing Bai Qian cry for him, Ye Hua makes his wounds dissapear and pretends to be surprised when his wounds heals. He pretends that the herbs she has put on his wounds are rare. Ye Hua says that he was attacked by a demon beast, but Bai Qian says she has lived on the mountain for months and never seen a demon.

Bai Qian goes to the market to exchange some fruit for rice and makes Ye Hua some porridge.He asks her what her name is, but Bai Qian does not know since she has no family and lives alone on the mountain. Ye Hua names her Su Su because she dresses plainly. He asks if she wants to know his name and he writes it on her hand. He finds her asleep on the table since she gave him her bed and puts her to bed climbing in afterwards.

The next morning, Su Su somehow makes her fire really smoky cause she's bad at cooking. Ye Hua is bemused asking Su Su how she lived before he arrived. Su Su explains that she is a picky eater so she just picks fruits to eat and if she hunts an animal she would roast it. Ye Hua remarks that it is lucky that she knows how to roast meat.Su Su tells him about her pet snake who ate raw meat. He was difficult to keep because he would want to sleep in bed with her and she would share her blanket with him.

Ye Hua tells Su Su that snakes Di not need to lie on beds, nor do they need blankets. Su Su replies it must be a special snake because it turned into a dragon and flew away. Su Su leaves to go pick some herbs but does not return so Ye Hua goes to look for her, still pretending to be injured. She tells him she got lost and once couldn't find her way out of the forest for 7 or 8 days. Ye Hua is amazed at how bad her sense of direction is. Su Su tells him to go ahead and laugh at her,but he says he is always tolerant of less intelligent people. She tells him she only wanted to go pick some herbs but got lost, o people like her are only suitable to keep animals. Even her pet snake turned into a dragon then left and never came back. Ye Hua tells her that perhapsits still around. Dragons are immortal creatures sent to the mortal realm to defeat demons so can't stay too long because it would disrupt the fate of mortals. Ye Hua tells Su Su about the Golden Lion Beast and its crimes. The beast was defeated by the snake turned into a dragon, but in the process it was also wounded, then it met you.

It was very long winded so I skipped most of it.

Wow another recap you're so fast! Thank you! :lol:

Aww... I really want to know their love story already searching it but just got some tidbits  :confounded: 

I heard TangQi GongZi did plagiarism for this story is that really true? And are Lian Song and Chen Yu story already been written or it just still a plan?

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

Wow another recap you're so fast! Thank you! :lol:

Aww... I really want to know their love story already searching it but just got some tidbits  :confounded: 

I heard TangQi GongZi did plagiarism for this story is that really true? And are Lian Song and Chen Yu story already been written or it just still a plan?

I was able to get the English novel that Hamster had translated but a few chapter were skipped so I bought the English version of the book (since it wasn't costly to my kindle)

Ye Hua and Su Su tragedy stems from misunderstanding and lack of communication. Knowing the punishment his grandfather has given to his uncle's wife, he knew that if his grandfather find out about his love for Su Su, a mortal (whereas he is engage to Bai Qian), he knew his grandfather would do harm to Su Su so he tries to deceived his grandfather with the idea that he is only with her due to repayment and her bearing his child. He was able to deceive everyone including Su Su (who has fallen into Sujin deception as the time) except for his grandfather. Wanting to protect her the best he can but not letting her know result in Su Su hating him and jumping down into the gate (as she believes what Sujin said about it) and Ye Hua jumping in after her.

And yes, the plagiarism is true. Hamster had the comparison done on their website and it's really shows the plagiarism. And it's sad the denies was that they were just influence by another writer's style of writing.

I'm not sure about the Lian Song and Cheng Yu story. I hear the rumor that there was a Mo Yuan one in the work since honestly I love him, not as much as Ye Hua and want him to have a happy ending too

• Like 2

I've seen familiar face here :D

Hi @carmolita meet you again here after a long long time for me not commenting here *hugs*

I have only watch a bit of episode 1 when it first aired and don't have time to watch more, I don't know if I can catch on to the latest episode since it aired everyday and my mini satelite thingy that can receive china's tv was broke for quite a while now. But I have read the novel translations summary and the novel translations and I can't wait until 

Spoiler

Ye Hua met Bai Qian Qian

and also when Su Su 

Spoiler

jumps of the Ju Xian stage

Bring on the angst dear drama :D I think I will marathoning the episodes after that plot air.

At the beginning when the cast were being announced, I was rooting more for the movie version (Yang2 and Liu Yi Fei). But after I rewatch Love 2012, somehow I found Mark Chao suits as Ye Hua and after re-read the novel summary carefully (not just read-browse it) and read the novel translations ( just the part with Ye Hua and Bai Qian Qian though, I'm too eager to know what happen to them and skip other parts :tongue: ) and watch the trailer and the OP and End Song, I can't imagine anyone else become Ye Hua / Mo Yuan other than Mark (sorry Yang2, but I'm still gonna watch your version though) and I also found that Yang Mi also suits the role.

At the End song clip, at the very end, before the clip of Feng Jiu and Dong Hua, is that 

Spoiler

Mo Yuan

in the white clothes and with beard? Mark looks so handsome / dreamy there hahaha.

@Lyna

I didn't find Hamster's translations anywhere, I found this novel 2 months late after Hamster took off her translations. But thankfully I just found out there are the ebook for the novel translations being sold just a few days back and it's very cheap, and I bought it like you did and immediately finish reading it in one seat :D 

Did Hamster's translations better than the ebook? I think I read somewhere that Hamster's translations is more fluent than the ebook, is it true?

32 minutes ago, Lyna said:

I was able to get the English novel that Hamster had translated but a few chapter were skipped so I bought the English version of the book (since it wasn't costly to my kindle)

Ye Hua and Su Su tragedy stems from misunderstanding and lack of communication. Knowing the punishment his grandfather has given to his uncle's wife, he knew that if his grandfather find out about his love for Su Su, a mortal (whereas he is engage to Bai Qian), he knew his grandfather would do harm to Su Su so he tries to deceived his grandfather with the idea that he is only with her due to repayment and her bearing his child. He was able to deceive everyone including Su Su (who has fallen into Sujin deception as the time) except for his grandfather. Wanting to protect her the best he can but not letting her know result in Su Su hating him and jumping down into the gate (as she believes what Sujin said about it) and Ye Hua jumping in after her.

And yes, the plagiarism is true. Hamster had the comparison done on their website and it's really shows the plagiarism. And it's sad the denies was that they were just influence by another writer's style of writing.

I'm not sure about the Lian Song and Cheng Yu story. I hear the rumor that there was a Mo Yuan one in the work since honestly I love him, not as much as Ye Hua and want him to have a happy ending too

I just read the novel summary so don't know the details. So that's the reason Ye Hua seems so cruel to Su Su :o But why Ye Hua not injured after jumping down? Why he can't took Su Su out from there? And I read he didn't punish Su Jin after that he didn't know what Su Jin do? 

Do you know The Pillow Book story? I love Dong Hua and Feng Jiu cp I really want to know their story :(

That so disappointing to hear your favorite story is the result of plagiarism :unsure:

I love Cheng Yu in the drama she's so nice and to the point character. I want Mo Yuan have happy ending too he deserve it after all good thing he's done :)

34 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

At the End song clip, at the very end, before the clip of Feng Jiu and Dong Hua, is that 

Hide contents

Mo Yuan

in the white clothes and with beard? Mark looks so handsome / dreamy there hahaha.

@Lyna

I didn't find Hamster's translations anywhere, I found this novel 2 months late after Hamster took off her translations. But thankfully I just found out there are the ebook for the novel translations being sold just a few days back and it's very cheap, and I bought it like you did and immediately finish reading it in one seat :D 

Did Hamster's translations better than the ebook? I think I read somewhere that Hamster's translations is more fluent than the ebook, is it true?

Spoiler

Yup, the last scene is Mo Yuan in white is when he finally wakes up

Hamster translation were more from Bai Qian point of view whereas the ebook is from a 3rd person perspective. I don't know the Chinese version to determine if the ebook had translate it right. I was fortunate to find Hamster's version after many search. If you want a comparison, PM me and I can sent you Hamster one that I found.

17 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

I just read the novel summary so don't know the details. So that's the reason Ye Hua seems so cruel to Su Su :o But why Ye Hua not injured after jumping down? Why he can't took Su Su out from there? And I read he didn't punish Su Jin after that he didn't know what Su Jin do? 

Do you know The Pillow Book story? I love Dong Hua and Feng Jiu cp I really want to know their story :(

Spoiler

Ye Hua was actually injured jumping down. He didn't heal from taking the punishment for Su Su. Originally, Su Su is to have her eyes taken away to give Sujin as well as get lightening struck. But Ye Hua took the lightening punishment in her place without her knowing it.

There is a clip of her saying goodbye and jumping which if you watch it, you can really see Ye Hua desperation when he rushes to find her. The gate is not meant for mortals and if mortals jump, they would obliterated into ashes and fairies would lose their spiritual life span. That's why he was desperately trying to get to Su Su, afraid he lose her forever. So Ye Hua was seriously injured in that ordeal.

After he recover, Sujin was made his concubine in title since he almost killed her because of what happen to Su Su (the scene he stab her in the ending soon I believe)

As for pillow talk, I think I only found chapter 18 translate but Dong Hua and Feng Jiu get their happy ending.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lyna said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ye Hua was actually injured jumping down. He didn't heal from taking the punishment for Su Su. Originally, Su Su is to have her eyes taken away to give Sujin as well as get lightening struck. But Ye Hua took the lightening punishment in her place without her knowing it.

There is a clip of her saying goodbye and jumping which if you watch it, you can really see Ye Hua desperation when he rushes to find her. The gate is not meant for mortals and if mortals jump, they would obliterated into ashes and fairies would lose their spiritual life span. That's why he was desperately trying to get to Su Su, afraid he lose her forever. So Ye Hua was seriously injured in that ordeal.

After he recover, Sujin was made his concubine in title since he almost killed her because of what happen to Su Su (the scene he stab her in the ending soon I believe)

As for pillow talk, I think I only found chapter 18 translate but Dong Hua and Feng Jiu get their happy ending.

I saw that clip. After all damage she's done Su Jin still become Ye Hua's concubine?! I really can't understand that she's not get any punishment :angry: I read in summary Bai Qian take revenge on Su Jin after her memories recover and take 1 eye from Su Jin. Why Bai Qian just take 1 eye? She blind both of eyes because of Su Jin. Can you tell me about the revenge scene?

I only found translated ch 18 too I wish someone make summary about The Pillow Book :( Yeah I'm so glad they have happy ending :)

Ps : I'm sorry if I question you too much but I'm really curious :persevere:

@meifang89 BQQ

Spoiler

took both of her eyes back not just one and even make Su Jin choose either Su Jin go to the Sky King (Ye Hua's grandfather) that she want to leave the palace and watch over the Demon King that being sealed off by Mo Yuan or let BQQ go to the Sky King herself and who knows what she will tell the King herself

And after that

Spoiler

when the Demon King broke from his sealed, Su Jin will get even more punishment from the King, if I remember correctly she's being strip off from her immortality

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

@meifang89 BQQ

Reveal hidden contents

took both of her eyes back not just one and even make Su Jin choose either Su Jin go to the Sky King (Ye Hua's grandfather) that she want to leave the palace and watch over the Demon King that being sealed off by Mo Yuan or let BQQ go to the Sky King herself and who knows what she will tell the King herself

And after that

Reveal hidden contents

when the Demon King broke from his sealed, Su Jin will get even more punishment from the King, if I remember correctly she's being strip off from her immortality

So Su Jin becomes blind right? She deserves that. Thank you for explanation :D

@meifang89 you should read the horror Su Jin get when BQQ 

Spoiler

told her the she actually was Su Su. Because before that, when Ye Hua sent to the mortal world as a punishment for his action to help BQQ get the ingredients to make Mo Yuan awake faster, Su Jin make a doll that look like Su Su and 'rub it' on BQQ's face that eventhough Ye Hua doesn't have the memory when he was an immortal, he still loves Su Su and this actually hurt BQQ a lot eventhough she didn't show it in front of Su Jin. So imagine the horror Su Jin get when BQQ told her that Su Su is actually her, the immortal with way more high rankings than the lowly Su Jin :D

43 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

Su Jin gets punished for indirectly causing Ye Hua's death. She is stripped of her immortality and cursed to be a mortal who gets into constant  love trials (love affairs with no happy ending).

Good for her *evil smirk* :naughty:

40 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

@meifang89 you should read the horror Su Jin get when BQQ 

Reveal hidden contents

told her the she actually was Su Su. Because before that, when Ye Hua sent to the mortal world as a punishment for his action to help BQQ get the ingredients to make Mo Yuan awake faster, Su Jin make a doll that look like Su Su and 'rub it' on BQQ's face that eventhough Ye Hua doesn't have the memory when he was an immortal, he still loves Su Su and this actually hurt BQQ a lot eventhough she didn't show it in front of Su Jin. So imagine the horror Su Jin get when BQQ told her that Su Su is actually her, the immortal with way more high rankings than the lowly Su Jin :D

I want to read it so bad but the translation got take down :bawling: 

Can anybody here have the excerpts of translation when Bai Qian confronts Su Jin?

I found the english translated pdf version of hamster's translation  of Yehua and Bai Qian in this site: 

https://www.scribd.com/doc/213958394/Three-Lives-Three-Worlds-Ten-Miles-of-Peach-Blossoms-1 

For Pillowbook english translation, Donghua and Fengjiuu's story, Hamster poster it in her site:

https://hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/3l3w-pillow-book-ebooks/

• Like 6

1 hour ago, eulea said:

I found the english translated pdf version of hamster's translation  of Yehua and Bai Qian in this site: 

https://www.scribd.com/doc/213958394/Three-Lives-Three-Worlds-Ten-Miles-of-Peach-Blossoms-1 

For Pillowbook english translation, Donghua and Fengjiuu's story, Hamster poster it in her site:

https://hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/3l3w-pillow-book-ebooks/

Thank you so much! :wub:

I already read The Pillow Book ending... Just one chapter but contain that much angst in it really affects my feelings negatively. And why it ended like that? Even the writer didn't give any epilogue... 

I think I'll read the rest of it with a lot of skip my poor heart can't take much angst *sigh*

7 hours ago, meifang89 said:

I saw that clip. After all damage she's done Su Jin still become Ye Hua's concubine?! I really can't understand that she's not get any punishment :angry: I read in summary Bai Qian take revenge on Su Jin after her memories recover and take 1 eye from Su Jin. Why Bai Qian just take 1 eye? She blind both of eyes because of Su Jin. Can you tell me about the revenge scene?

I only found translated ch 18 too I wish someone make summary about The Pillow Book :( Yeah I'm so glad they have happy ending :)

Ps : I'm sorry if I question you too much but I'm really curious :persevere:

Sujin wasn't punish as she time it to where it look like it was Bai Qian that had pushed her down and with the eye witnesses, Ye Hua knew that his grandfather has entrapped him (according to the epilogue from Ye Hua perspective) with the situation that had occur (and can use it against Bai Qian as she is a mortal in their eyes). Since from the look of it, a mortal doing that to an immortal can be dire punishment. Therefore to prevent Bai Qian from receiving a harsh punishment as she is a mortal, Ye Hua word it in a way that he thought would be able to protect her. An eye for an eye and him taking the lightening punishment for her without realizing that taking Bai Qian eyes was the end for them. Bai Bai (Su Su) in the belief that he loves Sujin therefore doesn't believe her when she tries to justify herself. Deep down, I am sure that Ye Hua knew it wasn't Su Su but there was nothing he could do except punish her by taking her eyes (to satisfy the fairies and not anger them since he knew what kind of punishment they could give her (given his uncle wife experience it before) and her being a mortal could be worse). It's just heartbreaking that he has to be the done to do it and result in Su Su hating him cause he's the type who never explain himself (that he's doing it to protect her) thus causing her to misunderstand his intention. (I'm so going to get my tissue ready for it) 

You can look at it in a sense that Bai Qian has never truly understand Ye Hua's heart until the very end (even like why he wore black outfit only). Ye Hua is definitely a lovestruck romantic fool (can't think of how to word it) in that he'll sacrifice everything and do everything in his power to protect the one person he love all his life.

Once Bai Qian remember her memories, she confronted Sujin about it and gave her the option to either leave the palace and guard the Demon King or Bai Qian will go to the King and explain the whole truth to him (basically it put Sujin in a corner given Bai Qian is a High Goddess in rank). And she took back her two eyes that Sujin has.

Sujin will get the punishment she deserve at the very end :) Honestly, Bai Qian is so not lucky with all these female counterparts and their betrayal! LOL!

• Like 3

Just watched Ep 14 and 15, very very sweet and lovey dovey. To be truthful, I'm dreading when Su Su goes up to Jiuchongtian part, it is just heart wrenching to even think, let alone watch all the things that will happen which makes her jump off Zhuxiantai. Can we skip to after she returns back as Bai Qian and kick some asses?? Too painful to watch.....but I know I cannot live by everyday without watching the episodes, oh what do I do?!?! 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Purestupidity said:

Just watched Ep 14 and 15, very very sweet and lovey dovey. To be truthful, I'm dreading when Su Su goes up to Jiuchongtian part, it is just heart wrenching to even think, let alone watch all the things that will happen which makes her jump off Zhuxiantai. Can we skip to after she returns back as Bai Qian and kick some asses?? Too painful to watch.....but I know I cannot live by everyday without watching the episodes, oh what do I do?!?! 

OMG, I agree..It's definitely going to be heart wrenching especially knowing how deep Ye Hua loves her. I have to get my tissue prepare for when the time comes. I don't know if I'm prepare for even when she return back as Bai Qian and meet Ye Hua again because while she chooses to forget the painful memories, Ye Hua is only one who still hold onto the memories of love and longing for her. I guess, in a way that would be his punishment for keeping things from her (even though it was done out of protection) but will be interesting to see him win her heart all over again :) 

I think after their tragedy, the focus will then shift over to Dong Hua and Feng Jiu before it goes back to Ye Hua and Bai Qian (since it'll be a time span before he met Su Su again as Bai Qian)

@Lyna I don't know, I am kind of angry with Yehua. I have read parts of novel in English translations.

Yes, he loves her very very much, but at the same time, you can understand why she chose to jump off and leave him.... Suffer and regret (at least for a while) cos you had it coming Yehua! Argh......h!

Girl power!

• Like 2