[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

9 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

You're welcome :)

I don't know about that because I haven't read all the novel. So in the end Ye Hua just have one arm or it can grow back? :o

Yehua's one arm will lose the strength but it will take 10000 years to regain its sense again (according to the novel)

• Like 4

I have been pondering why I love this drama so much aside from Mark's amazing acting skills and even Yang Mi is so up to scratch with her acting skills.

It was lovely watching YH and BQ fall in love, to see how smitten he was and how cute they were together but real love needs to stand the test of time. What I see here is that it can weather the storm through trust and understanding. YH and BQ were fortunate enough to have three lifetime to grow and develop.

It is really all about understanding and forgiveness. I know BQ had every reason not to forgive him and even chose to forget him. I completely understand her sentiments. 

And yet Ye Hua always doted on her because he truly loves BQ despite not always being able to understand her. Don't get me wrong YH wanting to protect her had made some unwise choices and compounded with the fact that he didn't confide in her caused quite a number of misunderstanding. 

And yet I am very sympathetic to YH particularly with Mark's portrayal because deep down the poor guy was scared he will lose her (sigh, which he did anyway). He had seen (at a very young age) how cruel and heartless the palace is and he didn't want SuSu to experience the same hardness and he tried to protect her by not focusing on her too much. Being a favourite has its downsize as it frequently invites jealousy. 

Gosh, I am going to wait and watch 4 episodes. This drama is sooooo good!!! The acting is so spot on and it's wonderful to see it played out beautifully.

BTW: I didn't realise SuJin was so horrible in every possible way. She's so vindictive just because she refuse to take no for an answer. I personally believed that SJ truly disillusioned herself that SuSu being a mortal didn't match YH and she honestly thought she was the better candidate. Setting aside the fact that it was position she had always coveted and that YH really loves BQ. I forget some time how deceptive the heart is, wanting to see what it wants. SJ couldn't accept that she was never in the running.

Don't worry my fans, BQ will provide one of most terrific 'set down' for SJ when her immortal status is reinstated. SJ will get her just dessert and I will make sure that I replay that scene!!

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, 3ekl3514 said:

Yehua's one arm will lose the strength but it will take 10000 years to regain its sense again (according to the novel)

So he still have 2 arms right? Just can't use one :mellow:

@meifang89  Spoiler ahead if you're interested.

Spoiler

YH loses his arm because he went to fight four mystical beasts to obtain the lantern which will help collect and revive Mo Yuan's soul. BQ was going to retrieve it but YH was worried she would be severely injured (her fighting level is definitely not up to his standard). He does get a replacement however as a consequence he won't be able to use it for about 10000 years. What is so lovely about this act is that he is very jealous of the relationship BQ has with MY even if it's platonic, and yet he did it anyway and because he knows BQ so well that she will sacrifice herself to save her love ones.

He truly loves her and you will see just how much as the drama progresses. I feel so sorry for the darn guy because he is very remorseful about what he did to SuSu.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, thundergirl3 said:

@meifang89  Spoiler ahead if you're interested.

Reveal hidden contents

YH loses his arm because he went to fight four mystical beasts to obtain the lantern which will help collect and revive Mo Yuan's soul. BQ was going to retrieve it but YH was worried she would be severely injured (her fighting level is definitely not up to his standard). He does get a replacement however as a consequence he won't be able to use it for about 10000 years. What is so lovely about this act is that he is very jealous of the relationship BQ has with MY even if it's platonic, and yet he did it anyway and because he knows BQ so well that she will sacrifice herself to save her love ones.

He truly loves her and you will see just how much as the drama progresses. I feel so sorry for the darn guy because he is very remorseful about what he did to SuSu.

Thank you for the spoiler :)

On 2/11/2017 at 4:13 AM, Dominique Lola said:

Is this 2 eps every weekday or every day?

Its 2 episode every weekday and one every weekend.

UPDATE: Dramafever only releases 2 ep every weekday tho -_-

Edited by shinaabby
  • Like 3

Hello to everyone first time posting just started watching this drama but love it so far looking forward to your insights and thoughts.:wub:

RnkTnYJ.jpg?1&key=658650f42e0ce332a854d4  To me this by far is the saddest scene so far:sweatingbullets:

Placed my thoughts under spoiler for those who are watching with subs only:)

Spoiler

It was so hard to watch knowing that she was innocent and no way to prove it or to protect herself. It wasn't just that her eyes were taken it was made even harder because the man she loved was the one who had to do it.  Not even being able to see your child how cruel is that.. Whats even harder is knowing how he feels and the very fact that in truth they are engaged in her immortal life and married in her mortal life.  I think that's the saddest part how cruel fate can be and how sad for them both...

credit to original owner for photo...

DH & FJ are so cute! It was so satisfying to watch DH punished SJ kneeling outside for three hours for hurting his little pet. I remembered in the novel, he was really fond of his pet. DH is pretty much indifferent to everyone, mostly likely because he has lived for so long & witneseed more than most immortals. His fox pet is the only thing he spoiled.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hey, Croton released ep 24 on YouTube already. Still didn't watch ep 22-23. Waiting for Su Su to jump which looks like it will be ep 26 as predicted by people. Everyone is chanting 'Jump, jump, jump, jump'

Just a random question, why do you think whenever Yehua is in danger or in pain, Su Su feels anxious or unsettled emotionally? Cos they are fated to be together? Cos she is carrying his baby so she is emotionally connected through the baby? Mmmmm just wondering...

Ep 24

Spoiler

That evil Su Jin said to Su Su that she is using her eyes very well. Further aggravating Su Su by saying she (Su Jin) is going to be Yehua's future concubine and this is Su Jin's 'kindness' towards Su Su. Obviously Su Su was very upset to hear this. She thinks she is just an obstacle between Yehua and Su Jin's on going relationship. (I'm crying)

Yehua visited Su Su and held her hand, she is terrified of him, for good reason, he took her eyes and she doesn't trust his words. He said he is going to be formally crowned as crown prince (I thought he already was) and that they can get married to be formally together. (Poor Su Su)

• Like 4

HELLO ALL! :) I see some familiar names on this forum hehe... oh my Hua Qian Gu obsession days haha

Thanks for the spoilers everyone~

@Purestupidity I saw the ep 24 version from crotonmedia, the one version with the red ball with the star (hahaha sorry I can't read Chinese) showed

Spoiler

the birth of Ah Li!! :)

I think Crotonmedia's version is shorter, maybe they want to drag it out or cut stuff?

FYI. I watched it from bilutv

• Like 4

@angel318

yes thanks, I went back to watch again on another channel and was confused why there are two versions of Ep 24. My heart is bleeding for Su Su.

Edit: Bilutv is Vietnamese or Thai language (sorry I'm guessing) I can't read....I speak, understand and read Chinese. Did you watch it live?

Spoiler

Su Jin cried to her maid and says why the mortal got such a good life as she had a boy (Ah Li). I suppose means people has to treat Su Su better.

But I feel-to Su Su, she is blind and mortal, also the heaven people are just mean, everyday will be living in fear.

• Like 5

Hello! I just started watching this drama and have quickly gotten obsessed. I have watching everything RAW cause I just couldn't wait. I know Ye Hua didn't have a choice but I was so shocked when he did what he did; that would be a very hard thing to forgive. I kind of want him to suffer for a bit before meeting her again! Did she know before losing her memory that she was engaged to Ye hua? 

Both the actors have doing a really good job as well. I know a lot of ppl say that the actress can't act but I find her believable as an immortal goddess and as naive, amnesiac. And it helps that she is super pretty. The actor is simply superb. I can't imagine anyone else in the role now.  

When do you guys think they actually fall in love? I know there aren't any subs beyond ep 10 and they haven't even met by then but from what I can understand Ye hua pretty much falls for her at first sight? I love their story but I wish they had gone more into reasons why an all powerful immortal crown prince falls for a the simplest of girls living alone in the mountains. I think when she proposes marriage (lol), she is not actually in love. She is just very lonely and wants a companion and once she marries him, she just decides to love her husband. I totally "get" her side, but I don't quite get his. But they are sooo lovely together that I don't really care that much about the whys and the hows. I love how gentle he is with her and how he never even speaks to her in a loud tone. 

Does anyone know if this drama is doing well in China? I really hope it is because I am loving it so much! 

Sorry this went on for so long. I just have a lot of FEELS. 

• Like 3

@Purestupidity I didn't watch it live, and it's Viet website. I'm Chinese but never went to Chinese school so I can't read T^T.

Also... one thing I catched that might have fueled why Su Jin is angry at Su Su is

Spoiler

she not only won the heart of Ye Hua despite knowing him for a shorter period of time, she is also an "orphan" and doesn't have anything to offer to help his position. In the earlier episodes, Ye Hua's mom told Su Jin to give up on marrying Ye Hua bc only someone who's status is like Bai Qian can have the opportunity to marry the crown prince. The heaven tribe needs the alliance of the fox tribe in case they need to go to war or anything.

@insanity29 I think YH and SS/ BQ suffered enough lol. Despite what happened, I know he wanted to protect her but he realizes that no matter what he does, his grandpa will set SS up for death one way or another. Hmm I don't think she knows she was engaged to YH when she lost her memories, but she never took her marriage seriously with the heaven tribe anyway (sorry I can't remember xD). I also think both actor and actress are doing a good job so far. I'm usually not too fond of Yang Mi's acting mainly bc I can't stand her voice, but it's not that bad for this drama bc it's believable. I'm loving Mark's YH, bc everything he does is so subtle but also bc YH is also very subtle. Honestly, I think the drama's script is better than the novel lol bc it gave so much more depth to most of the characters and filling in some of those pot holes I couldn't understand in the novel. xD

I forgot what episode they fell in love but it wasn't love at first sight for either of them. It's obvious that Ye Hua fell in love with Su Su first for her genuine kindness but not for her looks lol (he even said although you're not that pretty, but you dress quite elegant/simple pretty which is nicer than the fairies, thus giving her name Su Su).

As for popularity, I think it's quite popular in China. I sometimes check weibo and it's always ranked number 1 or at top of dramas. Btw, I think someone was recaping some of the episodes on this forum, you can check previous posts to help you understand what's going on!

Wheh sorry I ended up ranting haha

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, rocs25 said:

why is so sad this drama .. i like more in the firsts episodes ... now look too sad ...and different from the other dramas ...i hope will be much better in next eps ...i hope for a happy end :((((((((

Don't worry :) All relationships will have difficult times and Bai Qian and Ye Hua are no different. Since they're immortal deities, their love trials are a lot harder, no? That's only fair! Sometimes, we have to lose it all to appreciate what we have in front of us. Our lovely couple have lots of happy time in front of them and a lot of steamy time if you know what I mean :wink:.

Spoiler

After the jump, there's really only one more truly sad part. There is a happy ending immediately afterwards. 

@insanity29: Yehua fell in love with SuSu gradually after experiencing how kind and innocent she was. If there is one turning point though, I'd say it was when she brought him to the bed (in snake/dragon form) to sleep next to her. That was when he began to have positive feelings for her instead of just seeing her as a foolish mortal. He trusted her and like he said, nobody in Heaven would dare to sleep next to him. I think he approached love territory when SuSu was attacked by the fortune teller and when she replaced him with a magpie. It feels like that was when he realized that he couldn't lose her. As Crown Prince, he was surrounded by trickery and people who would use him for his position. SuSu treated him well, held him close to her, for no other reason that because she liked his company. He was able to put down his guard and stop being the cold stoic Crown Prince with too much responsibilities on his shoulder when he was with her.

Yehua is a complicated character but if there is one thing that cannot be overstated, it is that he truly loved Su Su. Without subtitles, it's kind of hard to grasp the entire situation but the only way that Yehua could save SuSu's life was to do what he did. I'd say that the drama is doing a whole lot better of a job at the nuances than the novel did. 

Spoiler

His grandfather could not afford Yehua to have SuSu in his life. Peace with Bai Qian's Fox Tribe was at stake and the only thing that held that alliance was an engagement with Bai Qian after the second prince broke off their engagement to be with her maid. What woman would be okay with someone who bore her husband a child already? Alas, things are never what it seems. 

It's important to note that his grandfather wanted SuSu's life. That day Sujin framed her, she had been not only been forced to give her eyes to Sujin but was also sentenced to lightning strikes which would have killed her had Yehua not offered himself as tribune. Removing SuSu's eyes would protect her for the time being and show his grandfather that he didn't have as deep of feelings as he had. The lightning strike punishments and his near fatal blow before during the fight made him incredibly weak but in order to protect SuSu, he chose to officially get crowned as Crown Prince. As part of that process, he needs to experience lightening bolts. You can see just how damaging that was to his body when he started to spit out blood. But he soldiered on, even subjecting himself to another round of lightning torture, because the faster he became Crown Prince, the faster he'll be able to protect SuSu. During all this, he kept it all to himself because he didn't want to worry SuSu. 

If that isn't enough suffering I don't know what is lol. Keep in mind going into the next episode that Zhu Tian terrace is fatal for mortals but will cause great damage to immortals. They may lose their powers and if they were weakened enough, their lives. 

• Like 16