[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, valerierose said:
  Hide contents

Is the live version different from whats on Le TV and on Youtube? Because this episode did not show her going into labor. I assume that  episode 24 and 25 will show the divide and SuSu's distrust in Yehua and the latter's official role as Crown Prince. The preview already shows that Susu trembles and withdraws her hand from Yehua in fear. We haven't even see when Sujin lies to SuSu. I assume that she'll go into labor at the end of episode 25, then jump in 26.

Spoiler

Yes, it seems the live version is different from what that is put online. In the live version, I have already seen Su Jin lie to SS and even to the extent of Dong Hua punishing Su Jin for hurting Feng Jiu. But when I watch it again just now using another source (Youku) the video stopped at before Su Jin lied to SS. I'm not sure why there is such a big difference :huh: 

Just realised that Croton did not even put up episode 23 on YouTube. I always thought that their version is taken from Dong Fang Wei Shi but it seems like they have their own version as well.

• Like 2

Hey everyone! I'm new here! :) 

i was waiting for this series to be subbed :) so i wanna start this series.

can anyone be kind and tell me a short summary of the series? Is it romantic? 

I'm looking for a new romantic cdrama to watch . From what I've seen this one is romantic :) 

• Like 1

i'm a total sucker for a sobfest, but i've been skipping watching the last couple episodes since they took SuSu into the Heavens. Simply because I can't stand watching the craptastic treatment she gets from people who think they are better than her because she is "simply" mortal?  UGH... and don't get me started on SuJin. *vomit. 

i did however go on youku to watch ep 23 because I knew I had to see the eyes scene.  Keep in mind, I don't read/write/speak/understand the language at all, so for me to copy and paste the title into a search engine, watch the RAW, and still bawl like a baby during that scene --- you know it's good. they both killed it.  I still want to punch the Heavenly King (heavenly my foot) and his dumb consort SuJin in the face like crazy, but watching Mark and YangMi act their butts off helped alleviate the anger somewhat.  I really need the torture to stop, though.  can we fastforward yet to YH/BQ/ and their son yet?  my heart can't take it. (i also can't take the pain of waiting for new episodes either. hah) 

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, tintin92 said:

Hey everyone! I'm new here! :) 

i was waiting for this series to be subbed :) so i wanna start this series.

can anyone be kind and tell me a short summary of the series? Is it romantic? 

I'm looking for a new romantic cdrama to watch . From what I've seen this one is romantic :) 

It's very romantic :D

I actually started to type a summary but then realized that it might be better if I just provided you with a link to the summary that got me hooked on the story in the first place here. There's tiny bits of jealousy and angst involved but mostly, it's just fluff. The main lead, Ye Hua never stops loving the main character, Bai Qian and would sacrifice everything for her. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lianyi said:

Hide contents

Yes, it seems the live version is different from what that is put online. In the live version, I have already seen Su Jin lie to SS and even to the extent of Dong Hua punishing Su Jin for hurting Feng Jiu. But when I watch it again just now using another source (Youku) the video stopped at before Su Jin lied to SS. I'm not sure why there is such a big difference :huh: 

Just realised that Croton did not even put up episode 23 on YouTube. I always thought that their version is taken from Dong Fang Wei Shi but it seems like they have their own version as well.

That would explain it! I've been watching from Youku and Croton so I was so confused LOL. I wish they would just end and start at the same points but who knows? Maybe different episode time allowance or ad. placement? 

Either way, there's 2 episodes released everyday so I don't feel like I'm missing out too much. I'm definitely looking forward to tomorrow's episodes now. 

• Like 2

Honestly the heaven immortals/gods in this drama are the worst, bunch of condescending and discriminatory hypocrites who think they're almighty. Especially that Tianjun and everyone else to a much lesser extent. 

By contrast I actually like the demons/ghost tribe so much more...despite his flaws Li Jing is actually likeable, much more than any of the immortals. Are his interactions with Su Su in the novel or added? I almost don't mind watching the immortals get their asses kicked if there's ever another great war lool 

Took a lot of courage to watch latest episodes especially 22, but since I've been looking forward to that scene since forever i did it. Oh god someone stop cutting the onions ... and Mark you continue to impress me. 

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, valerierose said:

It's very romantic :D

I actually started to type a summary but then realized that it might be better if I just provided you with a link to the summary that got me hooked on the story in the first place here. There's tiny bits of jealousy and angst involved but mostly, it's just fluff. The main lead, Ye Hua never stops loving the main character, Bai Qian and would sacrifice everything for her. 

Thanks alot ! :) I'm looking for a new drama but it should be romantic ! Like so romantic to keep me interested :) 

i don't care about CGI and other stuff mainly the romance part is so important :wink: 

• Like 2

@valerierose Yup! It all converges eventually anyway and Croton and YouTube definitely have much better quality. You can have a better look at Mark Chao's expression :tongue:

@Evangeline Yang Based on the Chinese fans' prediction, the episodes are likely to pan out as follows

Spoiler

25 - Birth of Ah Li

26 - SS jumps

27 - Su Jin moves into YH's palace

28 & 29 - YH in sorrow

30 - BQ and YH meets

• Like 2

As I am still avoiding watching Ep 22-23, I am watching right from the start again lol

Anyway, I wondered why the heaven people don't recognize Su Su. I thought before, well cos they never met her before, but while rewatching, when Bai Qian was Si Yin, she met the 3rd prince (Yehua's uncle) when Mo Yuan took her to Jiuchongtian and eldest prince (Yehua's dad) during the battle where Mo Yuan died.

These two met Su Su, why oh why they don't recognize Si Yin, or maybe cos they are thinking Si Yin was male, so they are not thinking at all? Well Li Jing recognized her!!

Sorry I know it follows a novel, but my analytical mind is trying in vain to help the helpless Su Su!

Edit: Also Yehua's Mum, she met Si Yin at Kun Lu Xu.

• Like 1

Can someone clarify how Su Jin became Ye Hua's concubine when she was already the king's concubine? Was it because they didn't consummate? It's still weird how they can just 'transfer' like that. Concubine in this context also means mistress right? They aren't actually married by law aye?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dominique Lola said:

Can someone clarify how Su Jin became Ye Hua's concubine when she was already the king's concubine? Was it because they didn't consummate? It's still weird how they can just 'transfer' like that. Concubine in this context also means mistress right? They aren't actually married by law aye?

From what I remember from reading the translated novel,

as YH recuperates from his fall down that abyss as he tried to save SuSu (which apparently diminishes cultivated energy or something for immortals), the Dumb Emperor gifts SJ into his palace as his concubine. (presumably she was all happy about being gifted but whatever. gross).  But YH meets her at the door of the palace and stabs her in the chest.  (I remember seeing this during a trailer or something and it looked epic.  She was all happy sunshiny smiles dressed in red, but he just stabbed her with his sword. Hah!)  Unfortunately, the Dumb Emperor swoops in and saves her (though it was close call), and reinstalls her into YH's palace again under his protection.  But YH doesn't see her, treats her like garbage, and basically forbids her from having anything to do with A-Li.

I'm pretty that sure that's how that happened.  Likely Dumb Emperor is rewarding her for being such a "faithful" dog for him.  Anyone else looking forward to her fake, manipulative behind getting skewered by YH and generally treated like poo? i am!! I'm so ready for that to happen. 

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, Dominique Lola said:

Sujin was actually someone who was taken in by the Emperor and bestowed the title "Princess" after her parents died. When Sujin became the emperor's concubine, it was solely a platonic gesture; they never consummated the marriage. Ultimately, i think she became Ye Hua's concubine as retribution and because she wanted it. The novel never went into detail about this; it just kind of happens. I assume that's the case for the drama as well. I mean, the Emperor can do whatever he wants, he's the Emperor. 

2 hours ago, Purestupidity said:

As I am still avoiding watching Ep 22-23, I am watching right from the start again lol

Anyway, I wondered why the heaven people don't recognize Su Su. I thought before, well cos they never met her before, but while rewatching, when Bai Qian was Si Yin, she met the 3rd prince (Yehua's uncle) when Mo Yuan took her to Jiuchongtian and eldest prince (Yehua's dad) during the battle where Mo Yuan died.

These two met Su Su, why oh why they don't recognize Si Yin, or maybe cos they are thinking Si Yin was male, so they are not thinking at all? Well Li Jing recognized her!!

Sorry I know it follows a novel, but my analytical mind is trying in vain to help the helpless Su Su!

Edit: Also Yehua's Mum, she met Si Yin at Kun Lu Xu.

Outside of Bai Qian's immediate family, I believe everyone still thinks she's still recuperating. They don't know that she's actually missing or that she is Si Yin. Even when others who know her and can recognize her (like her disciple brother, Die Feng and former love interest, Li Jing, both of whom have been actively looking for her), they see her as merely a mortal who has a resemblance to Si Yin. Bai Qian's own niece, FengJiu, treats her like a mortal. It's not that they don't recognize her, it's that she gives off that mortal vibe. 

• Like 4

Hi everyone!

Wow, it seems like everyone is discussing a lot on the current airing episodes. I decided that I wouldn't watch the new episodes until they were subbed, because I don't want to spoil anything for myself. Therefore, I'm so sorry if I don't read some of your comments since I'm so wary of spoilers hehe I went back and re watched all the episodes that were subbed. Sadly, only episodes 1-11 are available on Dramafever :( I'm dying to know what happens next but, the sista will try to be patient. I also want to apologize in advance if I ask questions that are already asked!

Oh yeah, I also decided to watch the movie version once I finish the drama :lol: anyone doing the same?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

@meifang89 wowewww another spoilerr.. many thanks. 

I believe 

Reveal hidden contents

Ep 47 spoiler is after yehua lost his right arm? And bai qian comforted him . Which leads to them making out

You're welcome :)

I don't know about that because I haven't read all the novel. So in the end Ye Hua just have one arm or it can grow back? :o