On 9/13/2018 at 2:34 AM, nyota said:

Wonderful news: Lovely Things uploaded the last part of the Thai BTS! 

Not only that, but LT will continue as there is another video with Extra 90min BTS for the Thai DVD. So more good things to come :wub:

Of course there are other accounts working hard on subbing yuzhou stuff and I appreciate and feel grateful for anybody willing to spend the time and energy on subbing. In case some of you have not seen yet, there is YuZhou Subs (link to their yt channel  HERE or YZ Global Translation (link HERE). There is also ZZ fan account  "My Love Timmy" that usually uses translations from doeeyedbb (link to yt chnanel  HERE) e.g. ZZ's recent Powerful Idol 5min documentary with Eng sub, see spoiler for video.

Spoiler

I am sure there are more, so if anybody knows of some interesting accounts, please share.

Speaking of accounts, I also just recently got to know about Instagram account baozipd who is kindly willing to share different bits and pieces from both yuzhou history and presence. the latest insta post in spoiler :)

Spoiler

On 9/17/2018 at 8:22 AM, bearology said:

ZZ will hold a concert on his birthday then after that he will start filming the Pingpong drama

I heard from different sources its really hard to get hold of tickets for ZZ concerts and this is especially his birthday concert. So I am not letting myself hope too much, but tomorrow never dies ;) hopefully the tickets will be released soon and i can stop stressing :crazy:

Another thing, if you have not heard about voting for ZZ, via Weibo this time, please see the insta post from yuzhousubs with details about the voting and how to repost. The voting is till 19th September, so there is still time to participate. We are facing a big competition from one of the guys from Nine Percent group, so every repost is a valid repost B)

Spoiler

Edited by tuzicr
fixed typos
  • Like 4

On 9/18/2018 at 1:09 AM, 13thwish said:

Haha... my first post on this esteemed (and rather daunting:sweatingbullets:) forum.. never thought I'd find the courage or the words.. but like all things YZ, they found me.

Hello @13thwish and welcome here!

I hope its not really daunting, soompi is not always user friendly from the technical side, I get stuck sometimes and twice I lost my post completely, but I guess its a matter of habit now. I take the good with the less good and make the best out of it. If you happen to read some of my posts, you find out that surprisingly lots of stuff I do end up in some kind of epic failure :lol:, but I just keep trying and keep going forwards. Hope you will enjoy it here.

ZZ is keeping himself busy and so are we trying to keep up with him :sweatingbullets:

1. Yesterday Belle International (big footwear manufacturer, retailer and distributor) event in Shanghai. I saw the event official photo on @bearology insta and out of curiosity thought i can give it a try, maybe I can find some livestream :phew:. Well, Belle International itself provided a live feed starting at 7.15pm China time via Tmall/Taobao (which unfortunately also means registration via chinese phone is required)

Honestly, it was the funniest yuzhou livestream I have watched so far. Not because ZZ was so funny, but all things happening around. If you are interested for more, including some screenshots from the live stream, see spoiler. Screenshots done by me from Taobao app, stream provided by Belle International.

Spoiler

It all started with a rather shaky and bit shabby quality video feed including a Chinese young lady wielding the camera and providing the live commentary. At the beginning there were only around 2000 viewers. Usually the yuhzou livestreams are in tens and hundreds of thousands of viewers, so this time I could not only see the comments (usually its just a fast moving blur), it made it possible to actually have bit of a discussion and sharing among participating fans. After the initial 10minutes of the usual "no-sight-of-zz", everybody was posting questions "where is zz?'", "has he already arrived?" "when is he coming?". The young lady was really running around trying to find out zz, which we appreciated and there was a round of "thank you miss", "you are working hard miss" messages.

Then ZZ arrived, but the quality and the additional light sources made it quite impossible to see ZZ's face (of course, we comment about it) and dear young lady showed us on the camera her mobile phone, so we could see it better, see spoiler for screenshot.

Spoiler

MRBrYts.jpg

She was really trying her best on our behalf and was calling out ZZ's name to get his attention. I think he waved at her that he can hear her, but I can be totally wrong :D

Then ZZ promptly left and we were immediately sad that its over, so our "guide" made another attempt at trying to locate ZZ and was even going through the building in her search. It felt bit like watching a video game B) Then we were told ZZ will show up again at 8pm, which lift up our morale again :wub:

Unfortunately for us, the chinese lady suddenly switched off the stream :o and the we panicked again. Then we got back on, this time at a new set, apparently at the stage ready for the big "show". Nothing was happening, so ppl started commenting on the environment at least and also saying stuff like "zz show up finally", "zz we are waiting" :D After some more time the show started and it was like shoes fashion show. We glimpsed ZZ sitting in the audience, didnt seem like he was going to dance :lol: Belle Int presented their own different shoe brands, so it was again taking a while and we got bored. So the new topic (apart from "where is zz?", "i want to see zz") became shoes :P

However, the worst possible thing happened, the stream got stuck and so got we. The panic started again and some were even asking for the Chinese young lady to come back and fix it :lol: Then we got official info that there is indeed problem with the net connection and they are working on fixing it. In the meantime they were feeding us the golden eggs again :wacko:, see spoiler.

Spoiler

its kinda "game" that inside the egg can be a voucher to get some discount on goods or it can be an empty egg. Problem is they pop up totally randomly and many times they covered zz!

EiSTgWo.jpg

Finally we were back online and after some more minutes, ZZ got on the stage :wub::wub: see spoiler for screenshots.

Spoiler

As usual, there are lots of weird thing flying around the screen, I tried to cut off the worst of the mess.

qw63y00.jpg

v1CaPUh.jpg

Apart from the stupid eggs, there were also this big kisses showing up. I dont know where they come from, but they covered zz as well. so annoying these things :vicx: see spoiler

Spoiler

noD9yNe.jpg

The MC asked about shoes ZZ was wearing for the event (of course Belle stuff) and to not only ours, but also ZZ's surprise, the camera zoomed on them, see spoiler.  I didnt expect anything like that, so it was kinda in your face! :w00t: on the other hand, we got a  chance to admire zz's slim ankles :D

Spoiler

lHZGnyH.jpg

Then a lady who had been sitting next to ZZ in the audience came on the stage too (see spoiler). And the MC was asking both of them about Shake It Up. Turns out the lady is Qi Wei and according to Baidu.com she participated in the old version of Shake It Up in 2009.

Spoiler

UA34yFt.jpg

ZZ also told his childhood story about his Latin dance shoes ;) which got lots of "shiny no shiny" comments on our discussion panel :D MC asked both of them for some dancing pose I think and ZZ gave him a very different pose :P see spoiler.

Spoiler

dGJLYYc.jpg

There were some photos taken after the interview was over and the host announced there is afterparty on the second floor. Of course we got excited hoping the stream will continue, but we were cut off again :huh:. We still waited few more minutes in case we get back on (we didnt). In the meantime the discussion was about how disappointed everybody is as ZZ didnt dance and ppl were also asking about The Rookies movie before everybody "went home". (At the end there were around 12000 participants in the live show)

Like I said, the live stream is usually not a place for a discussion :D

2. Today Youku S/S 2019 Event in Hangzhou. I am not sure how to call this event, I have never seen anything like this before. Apart from showing the new upcoming drama/movie things, they also talked about already released stuff and some general business strategies. Even Youku CEO had a speech (rather long one :wacko:). The biggest problem is that it started already at 9am and I cannot watch it a whole day. I checked around 9:30 and there was all that "boring" stuff, so turned it off. Later a notice appeared that something should start at 2pm, so okay, lets see what happens. What happened is we got more speeches again :vicx: including Youku CEO from the morning -_- Then Coco arrived, not sure her position within Youku management structure, but she was basically introducing the new shows. At least she was quite lively. It was already past 3pm and people commented that they have been waiting for ZZ whole day. Since 2pm basically we were just spamming the youku discussion with ZZ's name, like massively :lol::lol: there was also a stream on Weibo, but at least in my case Youku had better quality of the video stream.

Finally they announced ZZ's Girlfriend drama. Coco made a short introduction and MC invited ZZ on the stage. See spoiler, screenshots done by me from Youku official stream on Youku app.

Spoiler

Big a$$ LED screen in U shape. Nice tech B)

From left: MC, ZZ, Coco

rzLqKzx.jpg

ZZ said he arrived by himself, no Bridget today and then he was talking about the drama. I didnt catch much of what he said, but both MC and Coco were really laughing hard :rolleyes::lol: ZZ was really born to be on the stage. The previous actors/actresses were so "plain" compared to ZZ :wub:

ZZ owning the stage, see spoiler (no flying stuff on youku, no eggs nor kisses :))

Spoiler

VCeC8aG.jpg

lK5txby.jpg

It was over in less than 10 minutes, but ZZ was visibly more energetic and less tired compared to the Belle event, so looks like he is getting back to his usual self. Jiayou ZZ!

Sorry for the long post, I will try to cut it shorter next time ;)

Have a good day everybody!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Update on the Orange Sky Project: First of all sorry it took us so long to give you the next update on the status of the project. Due to restrictions in China, we had difficulties sharing the photos with Ivy as they are large in size in total. We ended up sending her the pictures in several mails with rather large attachments :sweatingbullets: Unfortunately Ivy can’t spend as much time as she wants on the project right now. So we decided to split up the work further and we will continue supporting her during the next steps of the project. Luckily another international fan is going to help us so we can share the workload ^_^

The pictures will be published in a photo album that only JY will receive and simultaneously on an Instagram account for the project that everybody can see. We’re now working on the design of the album, overall we have more than 200 pictures. Ivy knows a frontline fan who often visits JY at work/on his filming sites and agreed to give him the album. Right now catching him is not easy because he just finished filming in Urumqi and to personally meet him at public events/airports is very difficult. We’re still trying to get everything ready until 20 October (ZZ’s birthday, we wanted it to be a special date) but it might not work out. Next occasion could be 6 November, threes years after they met for the first time, or JY’s birthday on 30 November.

We’re sorry that finishing the project is taking longer than expected but you can be sure that we will not drop it and continue working on it :heart:

• Like 4

On 9/17/2018 at 7:09 PM, 13thwish said:

Haha... my first post on this esteemed (and rather daunting:sweatingbullets:) forum.. never thought I'd find the courage or the words.. but like all things YZ, they found me.

Hello dear and welcome to the forum! You’re approach to GHs and BLYs story and the YZ fandom is very unique. I never thought someone would bring up Camus here :lol:

It’s interesting to try to see the fandom from an outsiders perspective. For a bystander who doesn’t know about JYs and ZZs relationship and their story it really must be very impressive when they can one day talk about it. But I’m afraid we still have to wait long for this to happen or it might not even happen at all to this extent. Still, as you said, our actions or not in vain as Sisyphus’ are. Not only because they’re done out of love but because we can slowly see that things are changing :)

I sometimes think that the only fans might be the luckiest.. 'cause to them, it may feel like an epiphany, a flash of insight, a moment of deep realization. I envy the fact that they will get to experience YYJ's awe and surprise at finally connecting the dots.. that euphoria of a miraculous discovery.. that peaceful surrender and acceptance of an eternal truth. 

Many only fans actually know about JY and ZZ but they choose not to believe in it and the poisonous ones even attack CPF because they believe we’re ruining their reputation. For them the realisation would be bittersweet I guess. I hope they love each of them enough to be happy for them instead of stopping to support them :)

P. S: Not quite sure how the Spoiler alert thingy works.. Should I have posted some of this under it? Any feedback is welcome of course :)

I usually use spoilers for pictures and videos I post and some longer and detailed rants that might not be interesting for everybody. Just do it as you see fit. When quoting someone else please remove pictures and videos because otherwise it takes forever for the page to load and eats up all our mobile data (happened to me in the beginning :lol:). 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/17/2018 at 10:22 AM, bearology said:

Hallo, I feel so guilty coming here cause I have been so slacl updating our soompi thread **cover face emoji inserted**. I don’t have a laptop at home for over 6 months so it’s a bit impossible to post using my phone. Will see if I can fet a laptop anytime soon T.T

Missed you, @bearology! Hope the laptop situation resolved soon.

• Like 2

On 9/17/2018 at 6:09 PM, 13thwish said:

Anyway, now that I've finally made my way here... about the books and the boys, who have become such a part of my life that I can no longer even remember when I started down this path..For now, I remain so completely in love with YuZhou that I want to start at the beginning everyday, relive their entire story, experience it all, and then eagerly go over it again tomorrow.
Albert Camus once wrote an entire book alternately lamenting and coming to terms with Sisyphus's (and humanity's) pointlessly repetitive actions. 
Well today, I have an answer for Camus. It's never a futile endeavor when it's a labor of love.. and this particular fandom, this story, this journey is easily the best example of that. 

Hey, new baobao (Chinese saying for cpfan ~ ) Welcome to YuZhou Love Universe lol... Thank you for your lovely sharing.  I can feel your love and passion for our dearest YuZhou!haha... Very good! They are certainly so 'addictive', aren't they?! Hey, I think you are a lovely 'writer', you should consider writing YuZhou stories/fanfics or even just 'compiling' our boys 'events' and 'happenings' together and write a love journal about them (I LOVE YuZhou stories and long fanfics!) My prayer and wish is, one day... YuZhou could/would produce a 'biography' about their experience, love, and life together! It's so 'awesome' just thinking about it!... Our boys... their love story is 'out of this world!'... and we are so so privileged to be their witnesses... to have 'walked' with them from 'the beginning', since ShangYin is just 'incredible!'  From March 2016 to now I've loved them... ''addicted'' following ShangYin... almost three years now and my PASSION hasn't 'dimmed' in any way...! That YuZhou 'fire' is 'burning' passionately STILL, even more! Aaaahhhh... it's unbelievable, for me... from a 'non' supporter of 'male-male love' to 'finding' YuZhou...! They're NOT from this earth, lol... everything is SO 'fated' with them so 'definitely' they're a pair sent from heaven to find someone like me, to enlighten me that 'true love' can also happen with two (beautiful) boys.  YuZhou...a lifelong love and commitment for me! Hope for you all too! Love all NEW baobaos and appreciate all OLD baobaos! Keep walking slowly with our two dearest boys, they are SO worth it because for WHO they are and for THEIR beautiful LOVE STORY! Hugs to you all... Have a super weekend everyone! ~ xxx

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/2/2018 at 12:31 PM, sohocomo said:

I've been lazy and slacking, and not around much lately (I hate summer!), but soompi is still home. I have posted a new fic scene on Wattpad. I normally post it here too, but I'm too lazy to edit so 'richard simmons' doesn't pop up at the most inopportune times. (Crazy soompi default...) A link is as good as it gets right now :sweatingbullets:

Universal Love - Scenes of YuZhou: Acting Our Age (R-18)

Hey... how're you, @sohocomo... missed you, dear lady! : )... Hope all is well with you! We are the OLD YuZhou fans (am so proud!) lol... been thinking of your 'steamy' fanfics... THANK YOU for this update!haha... Dear auntie, please try and write a LONG passionate YuZhou fanfic as you have the GIFT in writing. I'm your loyal fan, always!lol... Have a good day!xx

• Like 1

Yes, i am losing my sh!t right now.. I knew there was a constructive reason for why i'm awake at 3am in the morning lol.. Congrats to JY and the Operation Red Sea team!! So mind blowing for JY! The first released movie he's in and it's nominated for the Oscars, man this really tops it. 

• Like 2

Attention everybody please

There is another poll by Starmometer, "Sexiest Man in China" and ZZ was nominated.

LINK here:  SEXIEST MAN IN CHINA VOTING

Current situation is not looking so good though, so please help ZZ get more votes :wub::wub:

Screenshot and edit from Starmometer by me:

7cvOVjK.jpg

The voting is open till 27th September, the rules are as below (screenshot from Starmometer by me)

bcUYiiO.jpg

Thank you. Jiayou ZZ! :thumbsup:

Edited by tuzicr
fixed typos
  • Like 2

Thank you for the warm welcome @tuzicr. I have read most of the posts here actually (including yours.. which are really funny btw), and that is precisely what makes it so daunting.. how dedicated y'all are toward the welfare of the boys.. such a difficult road, yet y'all have never strayed from the course. It truly is awe inspiring!
(Agree with the technical glitches of Soompi.. such a pain:sweatingbullets:.. I tried to quote multiple times and it was making the post messy, so I eventually gave up.. hope the tagging thing works on its own atleast.. okay, found out it doesn't... how do I tag people without quoting them?) 

Hello @nyota. Truth be told, I never expected to associate Camus with the boys either. But when I was writing this post, I could not find words that were philosophical enough to adequately describe the life-altering changes that I experienced through my journey with YZ. So glad to be part of a fandom responsible for such positive change.
As for timing, am never worried about that when it comes to them.. theirs is a story written in the stars.. When the time is right, the stars will align and we can all celebrate their special day together.:wub:

Thank you for the sweet words @lovehaiyin. But even more importantly, thank you for calling me "baobao." You can't imagine how happy that made me. Until this post, all the YZ fangirling I ever did was only in my head. But you made it official. I feel like a real cpf now. Such an honor.:D
As for writing stories about YuZhou, for now atleast, I would not dare.. YZ shine so brightly in my eyes that my meager words would never be able to capture the glory of their light.

Putting the rest of my post under the spoiler alert, so y'all don't have to scroll too much. 

Spoiler

Anyway, to expound on the themes discussed in my first post, I want to take a moment to talk about one of the most selfless forms of love, a fan's love. I ended my previous post on the note that love makes all effort worthwhile.. and y'all were kind enough to confirm this for me. Thank you for sharing your adventures and touching experiences as a YuZhou fan. It has not only encouraged me to continue on this path despite all challenges but has also inspired the following post.

A fan's love is really special because it involves selfless surrender.. relentless devotion.. and unceasing loyalty. To me, this was completely new territory 'cause I'd never been a fan before. You see, for the longest time, I didn't know what the term "tsundere" meant, but when I looked it up, I found it meant me. I'd been going through life always being so economical with my words and feelings... but all of that changed when YZ tumbled into my life. Watching the way they dealt with the fans and even with each other made me realize how important it is to cheer for the ones you love.. and it really doesn't matter who they are or where they are.

As someone who has learnt a more meaningful way to live from the boys, there are still so many things about other fan perspectives that puzzle me. For instance, here is something that truly confuses me about only fans, and if I knew Chinese, I would like to ask them this.. Do they not realize that JY and ZZ are each other's greatest fans? How is it that HJT can find cruel things to say to ZZ when he is their senior... the greatest, oldest, most powerful, most sincere, and most dedicated JY fan! Even when no one knew his name and had never seen him perform, ZZ was JY's fan.. when no one had heard him sing, ZZ alone was ready to hear any song that JY sang.. tomorrow, if the whole world forgets his name, ZZ will still be JY's fan.. the one who would willingly offer his chest to warm JY's feet. How can anyone else's devotion even compare with that?
This is exactly why I find YYJ's perspective so interesting.. Her limited view had convinced her that she was the one who was most devoted to GH.. his greatest support.. and this was true, as long as she compared herself with everyone at HaiYin Inc. However, the person she idolized was Gu Zong.. but what about Gu Hai the man? Did she even know him well enough to love him? It took the light of several thousand aviation lights to illuminate this one simple truth for her.
(Sometimes I even wonder, if YYJ had to endure Gu Hai's tyrannical jealousies and overbearing possessiveness, would she even make it a day? Would she ever have mustered the courage to stand up to GH whenever he went off on one of his mad rants? Oh, if only she'd known what GH was really like:P)
Although I have used the HJT/YYJ parallel as an example, the same is applicable to BZs too of course. Is there a greater fan of ZZ than JY? At best, fans can send ZZ stuff to make him smile, even go click his pics at airports and stations.. but they are not the ones folding ZZ's jeans for him, are they?
I've often heard cpf call JY/ZZ the captain of the YuZhou/ZhouYu ship.. while this is true, YuZhou came so much later.. first, they were purely each other's fans.. and from what I understand of their nature, regardless of circumstance, they will continue to do that.. put each other first always.. before themselves.. and even before the relationship if required.. just like a loyal fan would.
Fans are always so eager to demonstrate their love in a myriad of ways.. but sometimes, not expressing our love maybe the most important thing we can do for the object of our affection. How many of us would be able to stay silent if someone was relentlessly bashing our loved one? Are we fans able to do it when our idols are criticized? How easily hurt we become.. how deeply offended.. a few mean words can cut us deeper than knives and make us eager to retaliate. The boys, however, successfully battle this temptation every single day.. a man as straightforward as JY.. a boy as honest and impulsive as ZZ.. yet they have found a way hold their tongue for each other's sake. At this point, is there any greater protection that they can offer each other than their mutual silence? If this is not ultimate devotion, what is? And if we must put labels on it, then doesn't this make ZZ an HJT and JY a BZ? After all, who could possibly care for and protect them more effectively than they already do each other?
One of the main reasons that I never doubt the YZ equation is because its foundation is their fan worship.. and as a fan myself, I fully understand the strength of such a selfless love that only gives and asks for nothing in return.. therefore, as long as they remain each other's greatest fans, the boys will surely make it all the way.. and so will we!

Edited by 13thwish
Added the spoiler alert.
  • Like 2

On 9/24/2018 at 1:06 PM, crystalclear18 said:

Yes, i am losing my sh!t right now.. I knew there was a constructive reason for why i'm awake at 3am in the morning lol.. Congrats to JY and the Operation Red Sea team!! So mind blowing for JY! The first released movie he's in and it's nominated for the Oscars, man this really tops it. 

SO awesome this news! OMG....... JYU! Please let ZZhou have the same opportunity! I want our boys to experience EVERYTHING TOGETHER! God bless our boys! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.... SO excited for our Whale! ~~...

• Like 1

On 9/25/2018 at 12:33 PM, 13thwish said:

Thank you for the warm welcome @tuzicr. I have read most of the posts here actually (including yours.. which are really funny btw), and that is precisely what makes it so daunting.. how dedicated y'all are toward the welfare of the boys.. such a difficult road, yet y'all have never strayed from the course. It truly is awe inspiring!
(Agree with the technical glitches of Soompi.. such a pain:sweatingbullets:.. I tried to quote multiple times and it was making the post messy, so I eventually gave up.. hope the tagging thing works on its own atleast.. okay, found out it doesn't... how do I tag people without quoting them?) 

Hello @nyota. Truth be told, I never expected to associate Camus with the boys either. But when I was writing this post, I could not find words that were philosophical enough to adequately describe the life-altering changes that I experienced through my journey with YZ. So glad to be part of a fandom responsible for such positive change.
As for timing, am never worried about that when it comes to them.. theirs is a story written in the stars.. When the time is right, the stars will align and we can all celebrate their special day together.:wub:

Thank you for the sweet words @lovehaiyin. But even more importantly, thank you for calling me "baobao." You can't imagine how happy that made me. Until this post, all the YZ fangirling I ever did was only in my head. But you made it official. I feel like a real cpf now. Such an honor.:D
As for writing stories about YuZhou, for now atleast, I would not dare.. YZ shine so brightly in my eyes that my meager words would never be able to capture the glory of their light.

Putting the rest of my post under the spoiler alert, so y'all don't have to scroll too much. 

Reveal hidden contents

Anyway, to expound on the themes discussed in my first post, I want to take a moment to talk about one of the most selfless forms of love, a fan's love. I ended my previous post on the note that love makes all effort worthwhile.. and y'all were kind enough to confirm this for me. Thank you for sharing your adventures and touching experiences as a YuZhou fan. It has not only encouraged me to continue on this path despite all challenges but has also inspired the following post.

A fan's love is really special because it involves selfless surrender.. relentless devotion.. and unceasing loyalty. To me, this was completely new territory 'cause I'd never been a fan before. You see, for the longest time, I didn't know what the term "tsundere" meant, but when I looked it up, I found it meant me. I'd been going through life always being so economical with my words and feelings... but all of that changed when YZ tumbled into my life. Watching the way they dealt with the fans and even with each other made me realize how important it is to cheer for the ones you love.. and it really doesn't matter who they are or where they are.

As someone who has learnt a more meaningful way to live from the boys, there are still so many things about other fan perspectives that puzzle me. For instance, here is something that truly confuses me about only fans, and if I knew Chinese, I would like to ask them this.. Do they not realize that JY and ZZ are each other's greatest fans? How is it that HJT can find cruel things to say to ZZ when he is their senior... the greatest, oldest, most powerful, most sincere, and most dedicated JY fan! Even when no one knew his name and had never seen him perform, ZZ was JY's fan.. when no one had heard him sing, ZZ alone was ready to hear any song that JY sang.. tomorrow, if the whole world forgets his name, ZZ will still be JY's fan.. the one who would willingly offer his chest to warm JY's feet. How can anyone else's devotion even compare with that?
This is exactly why I find YYJ's perspective so interesting.. Her limited view had convinced her that she was the one who was most devoted to GH.. his greatest support.. and this was true, as long as she compared herself with everyone at HaiYin Inc. However, the person she idolized was Gu Zong.. but what about Gu Hai the man? Did she even know him well enough to love him? It took the light of several thousand aviation lights to illuminate this one simple truth for her.
(Sometimes I even wonder, if YYJ had to endure Gu Hai's tyrannical jealousies and overbearing possessiveness, would she even make it a day? Would she ever have mustered the courage to stand up to GH whenever he went off on one of his mad rants? Oh, if only she'd known what GH was really like:P)
Although I have used the HJT/YYJ parallel as an example, the same is applicable to BZs too of course. Is there a greater fan of ZZ than JY? At best, fans can send ZZ stuff to make him smile, even go click his pics at airports and stations.. but they are not the ones folding ZZ's jeans for him, are they?
I've often heard cpf call JY/ZZ the captain of the YuZhou/ZhouYu ship.. while this is true, YuZhou came so much later.. first, they were purely each other's fans.. and from what I understand of their nature, regardless of circumstance, they will continue to do that.. put each other first always.. before themselves.. and even before the relationship if required.. just like a loyal fan would.
Fans are always so eager to demonstrate their love in a myriad of ways.. but sometimes, not expressing our love maybe the most important thing we can do for the object of our affection. How many of us would be able to stay silent if someone was relentlessly bashing our loved one? Are we fans able to do it when our idols are criticized? How easily hurt we become.. how deeply offended.. a few mean words can cut us deeper than knives and make us eager to retaliate. The boys, however, successfully battle this temptation every single day.. a man as straightforward as JY.. a boy as honest and impulsive as ZZ.. yet they have found a way hold their tongue for each other's sake. At this point, is there any greater protection that they can offer each other than their mutual silence? If this is not ultimate devotion, what is? And if we must put labels on it, then doesn't this make ZZ an HJT and JY a BZ? After all, who could possibly care for and protect them more effectively than they already do each other?
One of the main reasons that I never doubt the YZ equation is because its foundation is their fan worship.. and as a fan myself, I fully understand the strength of such a selfless love that only gives and asks for nothing in return.. therefore, as long as they remain each other's greatest fans, the boys will surely make it all the way.. and so will we!

Hey you, our 'official' BAOBAO!lol.... you are a 'sweet' talker and a very 'insightful' one too... you're great!  Thank you so much for joining this family and sharing our burning passion for YuZhou! : ()))))).... YuZhou baobaos are 'geniuses' from all over the globe and you are a 'writer' for sure ~  some others are gifted in 'fan art', 'FBI' gift, video making, all sorts...SO talented...all baobaos, so proud of you all! ~  Yes, you are so right, our boys are each other's most loyal and loving fan!  It's sad the hjt and bz don't see that/hold on... I believe they DO KNOW about this BUT JUST DON'T want to admit it!  THEY KNOW of our boys love and support for each other but because of their 'anti' 'male-male' relationship attitude, they chose to 'avoid' and 'DENY' it...sad people! Anyhow... true love will STAND against all 'trials' and 'oppositions'... Our boys have STOOD their ground for the past three years.  They have FOUGHT through 'together', against all odds with a RIGHT attitude - silence - against all those 'super annoying' 'troublemakers' and 'haters' for the last few years, for this... I'm 'truly' PROUD of them!  God bless our boys, always! Our boys KNOW and APPRECIATE baobaomen's love and support, I have no doubt...We are more than just mere cpfs... we are their 'blessing' and 'strength' in YuZhou love... 'Jiayou' (fighting) baobaomen! : )...xxx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/8/2016 at 11:15 AM, dramacrayz said:

EP.6 :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Hide contents

OMG the shower scene is so cute. Guhai asked Luoyin to join him, Luoyin rejected awkwardly, Guhai insinuates that Luoyin is pervy and Luoyin didn't deny it! Hahahahaha. Luoyin's way too cute whenever he's annoyed by Guhai. No wonder Guhai falls for him and prank on Luoyin all the time. xD 

Also, Guhai actually went so far as to break into his neighbour's house to avoid Luoyin's suspicions. I literally LOL-ed at the whole bicycle-fall-from-the-roof excuse. I can't even. LOL. By the way, isn't Luoyin so adorable stalking Guhai? xD

The whole girlfriend saga is kinda annoying. She's unreasonably aggressive and always suspicious. Not sure why Guhai likes her aggressive personality...

That's why Lou Yin is appealing to Gu Hai though he was not gay.  Gu Hai likes a mate with a strong personality so that's why LuLu could attract him for 3 years though she has a face that could scare the daylight out of most people.  If Lou Yin would have been like a flower boy (like You Gi) or effeminate like his 2 best male buddies, I don't think Gu Hai would have felt any sexual interest in him.  

• Like 1

On 2/9/2016 at 10:39 PM, skeletonworks said:

Perverted Guhai part 1:

0HQLngq.gif

Hidden Content

Perverted Guhai part 2:

LXBjIkG.gif

Hidden Content

The most perverted one. You could see that he's totally lusting over Luoyin!!!! Hahaha.

8udFP9T.gif

Hidden Content

LOL!  He is molesting him, even in his sleep.  There is so much love and affection from GuHai.  How can LouYin persevere till the end?

• Like 2

Came across this rumor....S.Korea is remaking this drama. Well nothing beats the original. To think if they can complete the whole story but not same actors...sigh. I had seen this news in chinese sites...but not much in english ones. 

http://weibo-talk.blogspot.com/2018/09/reactions-to-south-korean-remake-of.html

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Please download ASAP, we can't translate videos later if the videos are not there anymore.. They have ones different from what is up on YouTube. Better to be safe. This was supposed to be from a couple days ago.

11 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Came across this rumor....S.Korea is remaking this drama. Well nothing beats the original. To think if they can complete the whole story but not same actors...sigh. I had seen this news in chinese sites...but not much in english ones. 

Please check my posts here:

Spoiler

Please note, these events may not be related.

• Like 2

Was in a delulu sort of mood after all the drama that's happened this week:sweatingbullets:.. So am just gonna go ahead and indulge myself for a bit.. Obviously, my post is intended as a joke and should be enjoyed as such.:P

Dear JY,
I hope you weren't as blindsided as I was by all the Shake it up videos that aired today.. if so, my condolences. Considering how painfully my heart clenched when I saw ZZ's bruised knees and plastered chest, I can't even imagine how you must've suffered (especially if you hadn't been informed about any of this by a certain Meow who likes to suffer in silence -__-). And if all that wasn't enough, there was the needle incident. Did that make you wanna SHAKE UP all the show staff too? It definitely did me. Let's go slap them with a large bill for all the (FREE) mooncakes they gobbled up (thanks to your benevolent Zhou).. those ungrateful jerks! -_-(deep breaths... rant over.) 
I know that I'm no one to tell you how to tame your wild cat, but next time maybe don't let him hide himself in a Shanghai hotel for so long and then quickly run away to other cities (and countries) to escape your scrutiny. :huh:
Anyway, now that you're (finally!) on your way to ambush him and demand a proper explanation, I'd also like to recommend a thorough physical examination (for bruises of course! What are y'all thinking?!) and maybe even a light (and loving) spanking to drive the point home about taking better care of himself (why spare the rod and spoil the child, amirite?). After you're done with all the (much needed) disciplining though, some full-body kisses might be nice.. the boy did win second place after all and deserves a reward.. plus those sexy outfits and wicked hips.. yeah, alternate spanks and kisses might be in order (fine, I'll stop now before things get too graphic.. but if you ever feel like sharing the details, I won't say no). :wub:

Love and best wishes,
An overseas baobao

P. S. : In your free time, do consider a re-read of the Addicted novels for future reference.. some tips from Gu Hai on handling a wilful brat might always come in handy. B)

• LOL 3

On 9/29/2018 at 8:03 AM, Cedric Ong said:

http://weibo-talk.blogspot.com/2018/09/reactions-to-south-korean-remake-of.html

Reveal hidden contents

Yes...''sigh...!'' Me too! Same thought and feeling here about it... that they...or another country can produce/remake ShangYin... the complete story... and 'our boys'...ShangYin... their 'birthright'...their 'legacy'...I WANNA CRY!!!!!!!!!!! : (((()... I'm NOT a bit excited about this news, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Crying.........!!! It's like... our boys 'birthright's been 'snatched' 'stolen' from them! They put in the hard work, they 'started'... their 'identity' WEREN't ALLOWED to claim! and now other people can TAKE it FROM THEM and get the 'glory!' Aaarrrgghhhhhhh..., very annoying! You guys know what I mean??! Sorry for the rant, I'm hurting for my boys, because!... Sigh... guys... I know the Korean remake will be good because they are great actors etc... PLEASE, YUZHOU bros and sis... ALWAYS keep YuZhou... Huang JingYu and Xu WeiZhou as your FIRST in your heart! PLEASE don't allow the 'remake' to dim your love for our two precious boys! PLEASE DON'T let others TAKE the 'credit' FROM THEM! Our boys are the ORIGINAL and everyone else is 'FAKE' GuHai and BaiLuoYin! I'm just too sad for our boys... thinking their hard work with ShangYin was 'banned' and now a remake....I don't know if I want to watch it, the remake, it hurts too much thinking of my boys!

• Like 1

On 9/27/2018 at 6:19 AM, Addicted2 said:

That's why Lou Yin is appealing to Gu Hai though he was not gay.  Gu Hai likes a mate with a strong personality so that's why LuLu could attract him for 3 years though she has a face that could scare the daylight out of most people.  If Lou Yin would have been like a flower boy (like You Gi) or effeminate like his 2 best male buddies, I don't think Gu Hai would have felt any sexual interest in him.  

Very true ; ) You're so right about this.  Both boys are not flowery boys so they attracted each other, it's the 'male masculine' that they loved about each other lol... and that happens/happened in real life too! So awesome!

• Like 3