On 9/30/2018 at 7:31 PM, 13thwish said:

Was in a delulu sort of mood after all the drama that's happened this week:sweatingbullets:.. So am just gonna go ahead and indulge myself for a bit.. Obviously, my post is intended as a joke and should be enjoyed as such.:P

Dear JY,
I hope you weren't as blindsided as I was by all the Shake it up videos that aired today.. if so, my condolences. Considering how painfully my heart clenched when I saw ZZ's bruised knees and plastered chest, I can't even imagine how you must've suffered (especially if you hadn't been informed about any of this by a certain Meow who likes to suffer in silence -__-). And if all that wasn't enough, there was the needle incident. Did that make you wanna SHAKE UP all the show staff too? It definitely did me. Let's go slap them with a large bill for all the (FREE) mooncakes they gobbled up (thanks to your benevolent Zhou).. those ungrateful jerks! -_-(deep breaths... rant over.) 
I know that I'm no one to tell you how to tame your wild cat, but next time maybe don't let him hide himself in a Shanghai hotel for so long and then quickly run away to other cities (and countries) to escape your scrutiny. :huh:
Anyway, now that you're (finally!) on your way to ambush him and demand a proper explanation, I'd also like to recommend a thorough physical examination (for bruises of course! What are y'all thinking?!) and maybe even a light (and loving) spanking to drive the point home about taking better care of himself (why spare the rod and spoil the child, amirite?). After you're done with all the (much needed) disciplining though, some full-body kisses might be nice.. the boy did win second place after all and deserves a reward.. plus those sexy outfits and wicked hips.. yeah, alternate spanks and kisses might be in order (fine, I'll stop now before things get too graphic.. but if you ever feel like sharing the details, I won't say no). :wub:

Love and best wishes,
An overseas baobao

P. S. : In your free time, do consider a re-read of the Addicted novels for future reference.. some tips from Gu Hai on handling a wilful brat might always come in handy. B)

LOL.... really cool, this.  You should send it to JingYu, this letter haha....  very good! Aaahh.. girl, you should really 'write' YuZhou fanfics, you are so good! I'm your 'fan' already, lol.... Hm... all joke aside... I'm a bit worried about ZZhou! The 'pin' incident and his 'fans' reaction to it... hopefully, this won't cause ZZhou more trouble/problem with the 'haters!' (they sure want to create negative attention to ZZhou!) I'm TOTALLY FUMING about what happened, the 'pin' thing...some evil buggers out there against our boys, so sad! May God deal with them all!  Sigh... Our poor Zhou... our boys! Please pray for them, everyone :((...  Thank you @13thwish for your lovely sharing ;)...

On 9/27/2018 at 7:06 AM, Addicted2 said:

LOL!  He is molesting him, even in his sleep.  There is so much love and affection from GuHai.  How can LouYin persevere till the end?

Our 'legend' - Huang JingYuGuHai Xu WeiZhouBaiLuoYin... NONE can substitute!

• Like 1

On 9/29/2018 at 3:03 PM, Cedric Ong said:

Came across this rumor....S.Korea is remaking this drama. Well nothing beats the original. To think if they can complete the whole story but not same actors...sigh. I had seen this news in chinese sites...but not much in english ones.

Being practical, even just the rumors drew a lot of attention to JY and ZZ. Its questionable how bad or good its for them in China, but internationally it gets them more exposure. For Chinese environment, it got ZZ and JY linked together, talked about and reminded people and especially the only fans about their history together. Weibo seems very conservative in terms of Addicted, but just search on baidu and all kind of stuff pop up, including Addicted entry on baidu baike (baidu wiki) including short summary of each episode.

Then we had the whole Shake It Up debacle, I am sure everybody read loads of stuff about it, I am not gonna get into it, just would like to share a photo I came across today, basically the caption on the photo says: "HJY hasnt changed his Champion Tshirt because HJY wants to openly state that XWZ is the champion in his heart." Dont know if thats the truth, but kinda like it :wub:

(the left photo is JY flight on 30th Sept to Beijing, the right on 3rd Oct back to Shanghai), cr. on the pic, sorry no spoiler :phew:

VNdGBoP.jpg

I also came across an article from April 2018 that has bit more info about ZZ Girlfriend drama plot, if you are interested, link is HERE

It could actually be quite funny ;)

On 1st October, CCTV6 broadcasted JY's Operation Red Sea, few notes from watching in the spoiler.

Spoiler

On Saturday 6th October, ZZ Happy Camp will be broadcasted at 20:20 China time on Hunan TV, if anybody wants to watch, the link is HERE.

Trailer from @bearology insta in the spoiler

Spoiler

And the wonderful news is that Jiaersubs just published Baby Let Go ep11 with Eng sub. The waiting is over! :w00t:

See the spoiler for twitter post link.

Spoiler

Have a good night everybody!

Added:

On 9/29/2018 at 9:18 PM, 0506shelton said:

Hi Everyone!!! Hope someone can provide translation/subbed for this video (see Spoiler). Some of the parts in here were not included in the BTS subbed by LovelyThings.

@0506shelton I have only briefly looked at your video, but I think it should be included in the extra 90min BTS video LT is translating now, see spoiler for original video link, cr. 宇宙糖果屋

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/29/2018 at 3:03 PM, Cedric Ong said:

Came across this rumor....S.Korea is remaking this drama. Well nothing beats the original. To think if they can complete the whole story but not same actors...sigh. I had seen this news in chinese sites...but not much in english ones. 

http://weibo-talk.blogspot.com/2018/09/reactions-to-south-korean-remake-of.html

I will be looking forward to it as long the Koreans can produce a drama without butchering the story or the sexy scenes.  I am a but worried though as we still do get a lot of bug eye/fish mouth kind of kisses that are so unnatural and painful to watch.

Of course, nothing could beats our original couple but what to do?  We have to treat the Korean drama as a similar story as the characters would have different names anyway. 

I hope China government will correct their narrow mindedness soon so that our OTP can unite soon.  It is so unfair that both the actors are punished personally.  Their careers could have been ruined if not for their own perseverance and hard work to remain relevant in their chosen fields.  I thought I read somewhere that Timmy prefers acting as a career and music as a hobby but it has turned out differently for him.  Luckily he succeeded and made a name for himself.  Johnny is lucky to be part of Operations Red Sea which is nominated for the Oscars.  I wish both of them great success and I really miss them a lot.  I only started reading and watching BL a month ago and the 2 books of Are You Addicted? are by far the best romantic novels that I have ever read.  I finished the books within 4 days and I was so addicted to it that I am rereading them now at a slower pace and savoring every word.  Of course I have watched the uncut version twice by now and I would still squeal at the interactions of our OTP.

• Like 3

Hey guys. Knowing that they are not allow to be on the same page for 8years? Is that correct? 8 freaking years?? Damn

Or this is just fans made up following the novel. Even worst that they can't be seeing/picture/working together anymore until the government lift the ban?

Edited by ilovebl

I found this nicely done video at Youtube.  Credits to be given to its creator as he or she must have spent many hours preparing this.  It is so nostalgic to journey along with our favourite stars from the beginning of Addicted till now.  I don't want to write 'end' as I am still harbouring hopes that China will eventually loosen their control over this kind of restrictions;  the government should have more important things to do like increasing their country's wealth or catching the income tax evaders than to be so petty about these 2 small fishes in the ocean.  I pray that they lift their ban for Johnny and Timmy to be seen together in public (does this mean they can't even meet privately as friends?).  SO SAD!

• Like 3

On 10/5/2018 at 10:42 PM, Addicted2 said:

I am a but worried though as we still do get a lot of bug eye/fish mouth kind of kisses that are so unnatural and painful to watch.

I totally see what you mean :lol: oh gosh, that is a horrible prospect :vicx:

Everybody (including me) is concerned about ZZ's concert because only few days left and still no tickets :sweatingbullets:

Two funny photos I came across that helps me to keep the spirits high. Fighting ZZ! ;)

(sorry no spoiler, cr. on the pics)

mhDcKN1.jpg

Caption says like: "Zhou: I am begging of you! Quickly release the tickets! I need to go to (your) birthday concert!" :D

9Q04Gpn.jpg

Caption: "Don't cry. If you cry I won't release the tickets" :P

We have more Eng subbed videos from Yuzhousubs (they keep working hard there :wub:)

1. Finished subbing the previous Happy Camp episode with ZZ, yt links in spoiler.

Spoiler

2. Second part of Walk Slowly MV BTS now released with Eng subs, yt link in spoiler. Thank you Yuzhousubs :rolleyes:

Spoiler

I also saw some info re the Oscar entries for China, Hong Kong and Taiwan on twitter, see spoiler for screenshot, cr. @dramapotatoe

Spoiler

94NGYOl.jpg

Also today was the "Beijing TV Program Market & Exhibition". JY's Thunder drama was to be presented there, but neither his  nor the Thunder's weibo were saying anything about his participation, even worse there were no links to livestream to be found. After digging through some obscure weibo accounts, I found a livestream link and made @artemis73 and @nyota watch it.

Well, turn out The Thunder was presented, but without JY :unsure: What a bummer :blink:

Some screenshot from BeijingTVNews app in spoiler, cr. me

Spoiler

The Thunder introduction, very cool! :thumbsup:

UaGHcuD.jpg

Then the Thunder team was invited to come on the stage.

Bg1qSk8.jpg

It was a director, one actress and one actor (sorry, as there no JY, I didnt bother with their names really :phew:)

Wondering which character should be JY's on that sinking submarine in the background :lol:

CdlCFSx.jpg

Have a good day everybody!

• Like 4

On 10/10/2018 at 5:53 PM, ilovebl said:

Knowing that they are not allow to be on the same page for 8years? Is that correct? 8 freaking years?? Damn

Yup, the 8 years thing was made up based on the Addicted novel bc YuZhou's love story is uniquely parallel with its plotline.

Spoiler

Delulu time: Anndd if YuZhou's love story rly follow the novel's storyline then our fav couple will end up marrying each other :wub:

All I could say is that the official ban which is "YZ were banned from appearing on tv" has been lifted. As we can see, they are no longer being edited out from any shows like before. ZZ even reappeared in HC and said "I'm back" in his song. I'm so happy for him I cried when I listened to that song.

However, the unofficial ban which is "YZ can't appear together in public" is still enforced. Nobody rly knows how long this damned ban will last. 

Spoiler

But the most important thing right now is their career. Their career is currently blossoming beautifully and they need our full support in order to become big celebrities. My hope is that when they're no longer considered as newbies and become more popular and influential, the unofficial ban might loosen a bit. And maybe the ban will be lifted up sooner than 8 years. Who knows right?

• Like 5

Thanks for the clear up.

I watched Johnny's red Sea interview. No mention what so ever about addicted webseries when they say demon girl is his 1st work. 

Anyhow. I don't think they will go back together anymore since both are super successful. 

Still root for them( especially Johnny)

Hello everybody!

The big event of the year aka ZZ's Birthday concert is just around the corner! :w00t: The waiting shall be over soon :sweatingbullets:

Its a time to get the livestream ready!

iQIYI is providing the broadcast, link to the livestream HERE (I took the link from iQIYI app)

For those who want to watch via iQIYI app, I have summarized the installation/registration process in the spoiler. It happened to me before I had a link to a livestream, but after the livestream started, it asked me to register to be able to watch.

Spoiler

1. Download iQIYI app (can search via Chinese name 爱奇艺), see screenshot by me in spoiler

Spoiler

ZqSOPa0.jpg

2. Registration requires mobile phone number, there are two steps, first you provide the phone number (select the correct country code) and then a password, see spoiler for screenshots (if you have installed some Chinese apps before, you might be familiar with the process already), cr. @artemis73

Spoiler

3WkzY7w.png

Password needs to be 8 to 20 characters, throw in some numbers/special characters in case the password is not accepted

Spoiler

ZwantvE.png

3. Depending which country you are in, you can have different versions of the app. Mine has a "Livestream" tab, where I can already find ZZ's planned stream. See screenshot in spoiler

Spoiler

Livestream tab highlighted in red

mOAIsyK.jpg

ZZ's livestream is the last one.

dpJVU0u.jpg

Current beginning of the livestream is set to 18:45 China time

pliwhlI.jpg

4. If your app doesnt have the livestream tab, then hopefully ZZ's livestream will show up on the main page latest on the 20th October.

Spoiler

As the 2018 iQIYI iJOY event that JY participated for Thunder drama today

01LqMdb.jpg

@artemis73

Speaking of iQIYI app, we were having some fun with it yesterday with @nyota.

We found ZZ's profile and when subscribed, look what showed up. see spoiler, printscreen by me

Spoiler

K6q5CYS.jpg

Addicted! Says 15 eps. When we clicked, there are no videos, but I think they will eventually appear :phew:

Then we found JY and he had a surprise for us! He gave us a call :w00t: Seriously try it out.

See the spoiler with the screenshot

Spoiler

8gkLnXc.jpg

I was "scared" to pick up the call, but @nyotawas brave and did! :rolleyes: It was JY's message about Operation Red Sea. But still nice

Last iQIYI thing, JY's promo for the Thunder today. He was wearing a black leather coat. So cool! B)

Photos taken from the iQIYI app stream by me (see spoiler)

Spoiler

u645xuP.jpg

mpg7ask.jpg

Now we are watching JY on the Sesderma event in Shanghai. He is still cool, but no more leather coat :tears:

Happy livestreaming! :thumbsup:

• Like 4

Everything About You - Xu Weizhou 

Word: Chen Junchen 

Song: Chen Sihan 

Producer: Zheng Nan 

Produced by: Starlight Power (Beijing) Media Co., Ltd. / Xu Weizhou Studio 

Everything about you 

Makes me crazy 

Take your hand and feel happiness 

Everything about you 

I know better than anyone else. 

Oh baby baby baby baby 

I am the one you want to belong to. 

It feels Incredible how to see you 

Losing your ability to express yourself is deeply fascinated by you 

Oh girl likes to be with you 

Whether it is sunny or the sky is raining 

I am willing to cover you 

Oh girl , when I close my eyes 

In my mind, you want to see you every day. 

Everything about you 

Makes me crazy 

This journey is guarded by me. 

Everything about you 

I care more than Anyone else. 

Oh baby baby baby baby please 

Your happiness leads me 

It's a fate that makes it easy for us to meet. 

So lucky through The long crowd 

Your smile is like rain that nourishes the earth. 

Blooming in my world 

My pleasure to help you 

Cherish all of you 

Pay all my Woo 

Everything about you 

Makes me crazy 

Take your hand and feel happiness 

Everything about you 

I know better than anyone else. 

Oh baby baby baby baby 

Everything about you 

Makes me crazy 

This journey is guarded by me. 

Everything about you 

I care more than anyone else. 

Oh baby baby baby baby 

I am the one you want to belong to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 9/29/2018 at 4:03 AM, Cedric Ong said:

http://weibo-talk.blogspot.com/2018/09/reactions-to-south-korean-remake-of.html

For the korean version I always thought that Taecyeon from 2PM can be a good Gu Hai, They looks similars, but Taecyeon is more talk and old, another option is Casper from Cross Gene, hes chinse too so...:

Spoiler

img20160213223534744.jpg

tumblr_n0x8b45zqc1tnw5y5o2_1280.jpg

latest?cb=20170704125941&path-prefix=es

And for Bauloyin can be D.O from, EXO, but Bailuoyin looks more old.

Spoiler

74-160223153148-50.jpg

IMG_20180920_083721.jpeg

for Meng Qi a good similar actor is SungYu from Infinite

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160522090112

DXArJakVAAACzbT.jpg

... LoL XD 

On 2/26/2016 at 5:18 PM, samscheetah said:

yeah she's a runway model :"> and her face edge is super sharp

6ee0b414jw1f12922cipaj20q00yowk7.jpg

Could you explain to me on chapter 20 of volume 1 about GH and his army discharge? It seems that GH is much more older,isn't he? And in the dramas too

Tattoo exposed on the dramas whoops whoops

D2_M_Thuong_An_Tap_10_HD_Vietsub_mkv_sna

Still not pretty.  BLY is prettier with the big eyes and sweet smile.  hehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 10/22/2018 at 10:48 AM, Addicted2 said:

She's really pretty, but She looks like a man in the series, and BLY looks like a guy with the Big Eyes Phone App  instead

On 10/22/2018 at 9:48 AM, Addicted2 said:

her beauty is exquisite..not typical Asian pretty but suits well for modeling.

lulu meimei is the ultimate fujoshi..she is the number one fan of yuzhou and fenwhen....she loves the boys like crazy. she was even more emotional than the boys during their 1st fan meet in Shanghai(not sure bout the city..lol).

the boys even treat her as their 5th brother...lol

• Like 5

Long time no see lol. So many things happening, ZZ being the ambassador for the 2018 EU-China tourism year and JY getting an award in the film festival in Tokyo. I want to put the yuzhou tag on the clips of ZZ in croatia being interviewed by the local news channel on instagram, but it's such a big deal that i am trying not to. They already know probably from just looking at his main tags on instagram, but not to the level of the yuzhou tag lol. Tagging YZ and JY in the official superdry tag last year already caused the only fans to go crazy.. 

Spoiler

ZZ must have be so nervous there, even if you can't really tell from his face lol. JY seemed really quiet and not talkative in Tokyo, but he was probably super nervous too. Both of them representing their country, kind of understandable lol.

• Like 2

On 10/26/2018 at 10:47 PM, clon_105 said:
On 10/22/2018 at 9:48 PM, Addicted2 said:

She's really pretty, but She looks like a man in the series, and BLY looks like a guy with the Big Eyes Phone App  instead

The way I see it, she is a model, therefore she has more interesting face than "classical beauty" (whatever that means in Chinese standards). I saw some of her modelling pictures and those were really cool. In Addicted the styling purposely suppressed all her femininity, plus she is really tall, thus the result as we see it. In the Shanghai Addicted fanmeeting, she seemed like a genuine and warm person, but truth to be told, I still find ZZ more pretty than majority of the Chinese actresses/models/idols/celebs I happened to see :phew:

Well, I thought September was Yuzhou-busy month, but October triumphed it!

First, I happened to attend the ZZ Superdry Activity in Chengdu! It still feels quite surreal. Some notes in the spoiler.

Spoiler

I just would like to say I have never participated in any celeb event like this, be it anywhere in the world. So I was not feeling much confident, but stubbornness sometimes gets me quite far :D I was lucky that I was "discovered" on the spot by the local CPFs, who were real nice and they immediately equipped me with ZZ/Yuzhou stuff (hair clip, paper wrist band, banners etc). They were super surprised there is a foreigner who not only is ZZ fan, but YZ fan :P Some of the photos and vids from our insta post below.

Then there was the ZZ concert. Here I would like to get bit sentimental :rolleyes: because I joined Soompi trying to figure out how to get to ZZ concert and some months later I really managed. It was terribly stressful because of the whole "free tickets" situation. I only got my ticket confirmed three days before the actual concert. For the domestic flight to Beijing ticket price I could have traveled to Europe and back, but it was worth every single dime I coughed up on this :wub:

Its simply amazing to hear ZZ performing live. I watched bit of the iQIYI livestream recorded version and it doesnt compare, its very "cleaned out" sound. I understand, but as experience its very different.

The very best was ZZ's rap and growl and his guitar solo. Even the duet with Bridgette from Girlfriend drama was surprisingly nice, because Bridgette has a rather husky, soulful voice, which I didnt expect. Usually the Chinese girls have a high pitch and "sharp" voice.

I am sure everybody has seen lots of videos and photos of great quality, so just few of my photos in the spoiler.

Spoiler

ZZ multiplied :P

UVJobGp.jpg

The sea of green and orange for the Orange sky

1mTBGfm.jpg

ZZ posing with his birthday cake

9QjLCOZ.jpg

When Chenwen entered, I thought it must be some major Chinese celebrity because it felt like whole concert hall was in uproar.

Based on the level of noise coming from the fans in general, I would say CPFs were way louder than BZs. There were clear cpfs "islands" in the audience and all the "Xu Weizhou" usually started in one of them and spread further.

The rainbow theme was quite clear in the stage lights used and there was the "rainbow madness" for the Everything About You song. We were bit worried its 'THE Jy song", but Everything about you is not composed by ZZ and during the concert he said again about his own song for Girlfriend drama, so that is the one we have been waiting for since 5ML posted the "Ordinary day" song by Mao Buyi.

The day after the concert we went to see some of the famous "Beijing Addicted shooting" places, but I will post about it other time, as I still havent sorted out the photos and videos of that.

Then we have ZZ Photobook, which got delivered just a few days ago. Its a loaded book with so many pictures! For 60RMB, thats a bargain. Many photos are ZZ posing with snacks, there is one in front of Ben&Jerry store, in the supermarket and the now-famous cookie and the milk photos :lol: Again, the cyberspace has been flooded with the photos, so just one yuzhoufied in the spoiler.

Spoiler

9L4TKtG.jpg

To counterbalance another ZZ avalanche, few "news" about JY.

The cinema we usually go to have already the poster for the Fast life/Speeding life movie (see spoiler)! Thats what I call proactive :thumbsup:

Spoiler

3kja7hR.jpg

JY also just reached 10mil weibo followers and as the "fan welfare", he was interacting with fans on his supertopic just few hours ago. I got an echo from my friend, so I quickly joined the supertopic and posted few comments. It was kinda high adrenaline situation, lemme tell ya :w00t:

And I will finish with a Yuzhou news. Today ZZ landed at Beijing airport while JY was there too. Both Yuzhou at the same time at the same airport :wub: Grapevine says ZZ landed earlier, but JY actually left after him. Well, they probably landed at different terminals anyway, but still :rolleyes:

Good night everybody!

• Like 6