On 7/17/2018 at 1:26 AM, tuzicr said:

Now we got Episode 7 with Eng subs available for all the eager viewers, link HERE.

Late as usual, but here comes some screenshots from Episode 7, see spoiler for details.

Spoiler

Unfortunately no sleep time in this episode :huh: But there was a break in shooting, everybody went home for bit to regroup and refresh. I think everybody needed it.

1. We started with a cooking show! It was bit strange, cos I thought after finishing cooking everybody will eat together, but it was for the judges only?

Spoiler

No rolling pin in the house. Well, its not commonly used in a Chinese households.

kCTE4Sj.jpg

These tiny ones are usually for rolling dough for dumplings only. But Vin got an idea of his own - carrot :lol:

iqttnFT.jpg

And thats what his pizza ended up looking like. Just pile it high, as high as the sky :P

d1SedqK.jpg

Then there was JY's cooking. He took the opportunity and helped himself to some final product (he probably knew where it will end up :phew:)

cU3PQXY.jpg

D1x3fOA.jpg

2. Then everybody went home to return in a week's time

Spoiler

Whats with those Vin's pants? :blink:

tD562wh.jpg

JY's shoes on the other hand are giving out a nice summer vibe B)

3eVPWI3.jpg

3. New guests were announced, giving the guys bit of a false hope :lol:

Spoiler

wYJ41Gi.jpg

At least they had a good laugh about it :D

AJYYkgr.jpg

4. Hairdressing time

Spoiler

This got me. I thought the brush behind JY's ear is a real, not just added graphics :lol:

yuAVmQP.jpg

Then I thought the head decorations are fake too. Nope, fooled again. They were all real :lol:

ddEguSa.jpg

z95Evgm.jpg

5. I know the milk powder is a big sponsor, but it feels like a rite of passage for the babysitters. Every one of them need to learn how to prepare the mixture for the kids. Even the special and temporary babysitters need to do it :D

Also JY made a joke that it needs to be shaken like a cocktail in a shaker :P

Spoiler

Et0L1BI.jpg

We also got Episode 8 with ENG subs out! Link HERE. Thank you Jackson subbers for not taking any vacation and just keeping subbing ;)

• Like 8

On 7/23/2018 at 3:00 AM, nyota said:

I recorded all the ZZ parts in Shake It Up myself as well but I forgot to turn down the volume of my laptop (I watched it on two devices with my phone lagging behind so I had enough time to record it) so now the audio is basically an echo the whole time :sweatingbullets::lol: Created a headache for @tuzicr when she tried to understand ZZ

We all had our trials and errors on that day. I was in a Japanese pub having a beer when the streaming started. By pure luck we found a working link (thanks to my Chinese oracle who was secretly workoholic-ing on his phone too). I tried to screenrecord the first ZZ's appearance, but as the music in the bar was quite loud, on the recorded video, only the pub music could be heard and nothing else :lol: well, it gave ZZ a nice background music for his performance :phew: Live to fight another day!

On 7/23/2018 at 3:31 AM, nyota said:
On 7/17/2018 at 1:26 AM, tuzicr said:

We kept being excited for next three days as the magazines were taking a trip around China (around 4000km in total) before coming "home" :unsure:

Going to add some more thousands km now

Oh yes, those mags got extra 2000km + 8500km in the last two days, making it in total 14500km!

Before coming to Europe, I made a pit stop in Shanghai, so I thought I can take some photos at the airport, as both JY and ZZ travel a lot from/to there. See spoiler with details, photos credit me

Spoiler

As everybody knows probably, there are two airports in Shanghai. Hongqiao airport that is more used for domestic flights and Pudong with mostly international destinations (btw, ZZ flew from Pudong to Paris in June 2018). Hongqiao is located more in the city and there are direct connections by subway, making is very accessible if fans want to see them off. On the other hand, Pudong airport is rather far away (for example, if JY were to take a taxi from Jing'an where he is shooting the Wild Grass movie these days to Pudong airport, its more than 50km, making it 1 hour drive in good traffic conditions, but usually takes around 2 hours).

Hongqiao airport

Spoiler

This is Arrival area, where fans probably wait for ZZ/JY upon their arrival. I didnt manage to see any celebrity anywhere and I was looking at the VIP lines :lol:

2o13vFy.jpg

Pudong Airport

Spoiler

Check-in area

OYR9pUr.jpg

I didnt find any flights to Paris :unsure:

Spoiler

lIKwztL.jpg

View from the gate

Spoiler

ylQawzH.jpg

That is the other terminal in the back. Locals always joke you better be sure which terminal you need to go to because they are quite far away from each other. You cannot just walk from one to another.

ISy177D.jpg

Maybe its not that clear on the photo, but you can see on the horizon the sea and the cargo ships.

v3acsaR.jpg

I stayed close to the Shanghai Stadium that I was hoping ZZ can have his concert in. Unfortunately, the whole complex is under massive reconstruction :tears:

Spoiler

xOvCRiW.jpg

iqjOmXk.jpg

At least I managed to capture some nice orange sky B) quite surprisingly as it was just after a typhoon Ampil hit Shanghai the day before.

Spoiler

qT1VHf1.jpg

On 24th July JY had his A&F event in Shanghai store and coincidentally that was the date of my departure from Shanghai. But at least i was breathing the same (albeit bit polluted) air as Yuzhou for a while :wub:

On 7/23/2018 at 3:00 AM, nyota said:

Last but not least @tuzicr found out how we can watch Happy Camp with ZZ which is airing on 28 July.

Okay, this is definitely not 100% sure thing. Please @nyota dont give out high hopes ;) On 28th as usual, I am just gonna try all the weird Chinese apps I have installed (against my phone's will pretty much) and see if anything works.  Good luck to us all!

And some funny spam at the end:

1) I just dig those shoes :rolleyes: (ZZ at Love evolution presscon on 25-Jul)

cr. 大玉儿ING

Spoiler

RK0PjAt.jpg

2) JY swimming lesson ;)

cr. UVuu

Spoiler

5muJbFf.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Update concerning the Orange Sky Project: A big thank you to all the fans who already sent us their pictures of an orange sky and their messages for JY! We're so happy that we received so many pictures ^_^ We were really showered with love for JY :wub: Together with Ivy we decided to set the deadline for international fans to 2 August when ZZ‘s EOOL is airing. So if you still want to participate you can send us your picture, message and nickname until then (teamyzint@gmail.com). We're looking forward to each of your pictures :heart:

Edited by nyota
Change of deadline to 2 August
  • Like 5

On 7/25/2018 at 6:45 PM, tuzicr said:

And some funny spam at the end:

1) I just dig those shoes :rolleyes: (ZZ at Love evolution presscon on 25-Jul)

Continuing the ZZ-at-his-EOOL-press-conferences-shoe-story, this time from today's (26 July) conference at Hangzhou with shoes I definitely do not dig (neither @tuzicr). The only plausible explanation to me is that it's couple stuff with JY's Indian costume from LGOMB... :lol:

Cr on pic

Spoiler

c8UCJKq.jpg

MvYsbcu.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 7/26/2018 at 8:21 PM, nyota said:

Continuing the ZZ-at-his-EOOL-press-conferences-shoe-story, this time from today's (26 July) conference at Hangzhou with shoes I definitely do not dig (neither @tuzicr). The only plausible explanation to me is that it's couple stuff with JY's Indian costume from LGOMB... :lol:

Yeah, I want those pretty shoes back :unsure: pretty pretty please :sweatingbullets:

Speaking of the shoes, we can add to the Vans saga :lol:

ZZ Happy camp, cr. at the pic

Spoiler

vQu20B7.jpg

And then JY Baby let go ep 8, screenshot by me.

Spoiler

cWJza6b.jpg

I think JY is wearing these ones, see spoiler, screenshot from vans.com.

Spoiler

RwW0Fj3.jpg

I have tried to compile together where and how to watch ZZ's upcoming shows. What a headache, as there are so many possible sources! :huh: I cannot guarantee its 100% accurate, but hope this helps at least little bit and hopefully some of it actually works :rolleyes:

1. Happy Camp on 28-July

Spoiler

In Chinese 快乐大本营 if anybody needs to search for it.

- Hunan TV Youtube channel 湖南卫视芒果TV官方频道 (link to the channel HERE), broadcast at 23:00 China time (not sure)

- Mango TV 芒果tv App at 20:20 China time for members, 22:00 China time all (not sure)

- Hunan TV livestream (link HERE)  at 20:17 China time according to Baidu.com

Spoiler

mkq4KKK.jpg

2. Shake it up - every Sunday

Spoiler

In Chinese 新舞林大会

- Youku - recorded version (dont know when exactly it shows up there)

- SMG上海电视台官方频道 SMG Shanghai TV Official Channel on youtube, link HERE (dont know when either)

- Dragon TV livestream 东方卫视 (link HERE) at 21:08 China time (23:01 once more) according to Baidu.com for ep2 airing on 29-July

Spoiler

QA41VgE.jpg

3. Evolution of Love drama - premiere on 2-August

Full drama schedule in spoiler, cr. bearology

Apart from Saturdays, seems like 2 episodes per day

Spoiler

Spoiler

In Chinese 爱情进化论

- Youtube channel 感谢订阅中剧独播 (link HERE), (dont know when they gonna release it)

- Live stream Dragon TV 东方卫视 (link HERE) (no schedule yet on Baidu for 2-Aug)

- Live stream Zhejiang TV 浙江卫视 (link HERE) at 19:30 China time ep1, 20:30 ep2  according to Baidu.com

Spoiler

7nR1tum.jpg

- Tencent app - at 22:00 (members first?) (not sure)

If anybody else has some other links, please share with us.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

After yesterday's 5MilesLove post (see spoiler) our YZ study group with its members @artemis73, @tuzicr and me came together to interpret it. This time much facilitated by being in the same time zone :)

As always we don't claim this is the "right" understanding of the post. Just some thoughts we collected. If anyone got other ideas please tell us :)

Cr 5MilesLove_瑜洲双人图博

Spoiler

vUvF9CN.jpg

Ong2OWs.jpg

3TanE6R.jpg

The lyrics quoted in the caption refer to the song "This Love" by Brett Blondell.

(don't know who to credit - Brett? :lol:)

Spoiler

You can listen to the song here (conveniently with lyrics if you're in for some karaoke ;)). I don't know if it's more popular in China or if my google algorithm has already become Chinese-oriented but this was actually one of the first results I got when searching for the song:

https://h.xiami.com/song.html?id=1770663950

Lyrics:

Everyone's searching for a love

Longing for something deeper

That so much more than a feeling

Everyone's searching for a dream that will never end

No it's never gonna end

Let me tell you now

What do we have if we don't have one another

And we know

Love will keep us together

We will brave the weather now and forever

Nothing can ever stand in the way of this love

Will keep us together

Through every storm that stronger than ever

Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love

Everyone's searching for a truth

Looking for the perfect answer

Close to the absolute

Everyone's searching for a hope that will never end

No it's never gonna end

Let me tell you now

What do we have if we don't have one another

And we know

Will keep us together

Oh for love

Talking about love Love, we gonna make a change

Love, we gotta give it away

Talking about love

Strong enough to break the chains

Oh love, when we give it away

Will keep us together

Will keep us together

Oh for love

Talking about love

So the first big question was: What is the storm? Clues were found in the tags added to the 5ML post, #许魏洲快乐大本营# for XWZhappycamp and #许魏洲爱情进化论# for XWZevolutionoflove. Happy Camp as a storm and obstacle to overcome because ZZ's and JY's first episode wasn't aired but ZZ could now participate in it. Same goes for EOOL - the airing of EOOL has been prolonged several times but we'll now be able to see it on 2 August. Also an obstacle to overcome since JY and ZZ are now acting in bigger shows and films which leaves the impression that the ban is getting "weaker" (this point is very much open for discussion). No matter the obstacles, ZZ and JY will face them together and their love will always prevail. Nothing will stand in their way to pursue their dreams. 

When discussing it further we realized there are actually also storms to overcome for the fans :lol: (This part of the interpretation is more for the fun of it). We already saw JY in Love Knot and now we have to brace ourselves again for seeing ZZ acting in a drama with a girl. For us it felt like it's harder to see JY with a girl because even when he’s acting there’s still a part of himself in the character. ZZ can distance himself more from the role he's playing. In general it’s probably quite contrary with them both: With JY it’s harder to watch but there’s no real probability of a shipping of the CP because he’s really (and honestly) distant in the bts. With ZZ is easier to watch because he’s more “professional” but a shipping by other fans is more likely because he’s more open and friendly. 

In the end our French poet @artemis73 found the nicest words to describe it all:

"No matter what are the rumors and the doubts (of people), when you find your true love, the only one who is the other half of you, you can go through everything.

Everyone can doubt sometimes. It is normal. So if you doubt about YZ for a moment, remember that they are One. So if someone asks me if I am sure, as long as I have no proof of the contrary, for me they are one. One is nothing without the other. YZ is a whole. They can keep their love for themselves. I don't need a public kiss or anything else. As long as they are together." :heart:

See you for the next episode of "Ideas on how to interpret 5MilesLove posts" ;)

Last, no orange sky but an (almost) orange moon. In the spoiler is a picture I took yesterday evening of the very small red moon you could see during lunar eclipse in Europe, Africa and and West India :) It looks like a pixel error but I assure you it's the moon :lol:

Cr me

Spoiler

M50YB7n.jpg

• Like 6

Hello everybody, I think we are all quite busy watching ZZ shows and JY Let go of my baby.

Here comes a follow-up on the streaming sources.

1. Happy Camp 28-July

On 7/27/2018 at 11:03 PM, tuzicr said:

In Chinese 快乐大本营 if anybody needs to search for it.

- Hunan TV Youtube channel 湖南卫视芒果TV官方频道 (link to the channel HERE), broadcast at 23:00 China time (not sure)

- Mango TV 芒果tv App at 20:20 China time for members, 22:00 China time all (not sure)

- Hunan TV livestream (link HERE)  at 20:17 China time according to Baidu.com

- Hunan live stream worked for us, but it varies, sometimes it works better on mobile/pad, sometimes on laptop/PC. So please try out different options if you have trouble and hopefully it will work out.

There are also multiple stream sources, some works, some dont, again, just try clicking on them and see which works, see spoiler, cr me

Spoiler

YWSSiIV.jpg

Mango TV 芒果tv App - after the live stream finished, I checked (shortly after 10pm China time), the recorded version was available on the app. Seems the info about broadcasting was credible.

- Hunan TV Youtube channel 湖南卫视芒果TV官方频道 - dont know when exactly it showed up there, but full episode was also available on the same day.

Link to the full episode in the spoiler, cr. 湖南卫视芒果TV官方频道 China HunanTV Official Channel

Spoiler

2. Shake it up ep2 29-Jul

- Dragon TV livestream 东方卫视  worked for us, I had trouble with my internet connection and it got stuck just in the middle of ZZ performance! :tears:

- Youku - I just checked and the full episode is available there now, even showed in the highlights on the main page INCLUDING ZZ :rolleyes:, see spoiler, cr. me

Spoiler

fgUtrp6.jpg

- SMG上海电视台官方频道 SMG Shanghai TV Official Channel on youtube, link HERE - looks like they have started uploading some cuts videos, not full episode yet.

To add some JY content, everybody probably saw the videos of JY taking a walk with Haohao today.

I wanted to check the location, as its important to verify JY is indeed still in Shanghai :wub:

Video source, cr. bearology

Spoiler

The clue is the street name you can see briefly in the video. They should be walking around this location :phew:, see spoiler

Screenshot from google maps by me

Spoiler

k3zyzEQ.jpg

Also, did you notice what tshirt is Haohao wearing? :P

see spoiler, cr. on the pic (JY only fan)

Spoiler

3YFhprd.jpg

And lets finish with the little video (including kisses everybody:lol:) of JY and Haohao from JY Weibo update.

cr. @rischassie

Spoiler

Thats all folks, need to mentally prepare for ZZ Love evolution drama marathon :D

EDIT: Just adding Shake it up ep2 full ep link from YT official channel, see spoiler

Currently over 300k view.  "not bad" as Mrs. Jin Xing likes to say so much on the Shake it up.

There is some interesting reading about her on wiki, I recommend to check, link HERE

Spoiler

Edited by tuzicr
Edit: added link to full ep youtube
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, yuzhoubaby said:

hello i am new to the forum . have anyone seen this video ? do you have the whole conversation video . please share it here . thanks :-)

Hello @yuzhoubaby and welcome to the forum :) As far as I know the video is unfortunately fan made :( You can watch the Chinese version without eng subs here:

Cr 鱼粥Domingo

Spoiler

• Like 5

On 7/19/2018 at 7:12 AM, YuZhouHao said:

This is what troubling me. I'm learning it character by character but when those characters are combined to create a sentence, sometimes, it doesn't make any sense to me like HOW? but anyway, thank you for the tips! I'm now hunting for a chinese speaker around my area, , ,

Thumbs up to you for your eagerness to learn Chinese @YuZhouHao!haha... very good!  My advice is, WATCH many Chinese programs and as you watch and listen, your understanding of Chinese WILL definitely improve much and quicker as it's what I'm doing now to improve mine ~  And learning to read Chinese, it's all about 'memorizing' the characters; so if you are persistent enough, and you have a Chinese friend around you, get his/her help with teaching you new characters 'daily' and 'memorize' them and you'll soon know them/some then ~ ''Jia Yao!'' xx 

• Like 4

On 7/31/2018 at 11:09 AM, yuzhoubaby said:

uh-huh , i thought this was real . offcourse i would believe in anything for them to be together . thanks for your correction , nyota . :-)

I'd love for it to be real as well. I have to admit the fan who did it has some skills :lol: I like to imagine it's similar when they're really face timing ^_^

@yuzhoubaby I just found the vids again the fanmade face timing is made of. They're both live streams from 2016.

ZZ

Cr Eunfung pak

Trans gashuping

Spoiler

JY

Cr  Fluke Girl

Spoiler

Edited by nyota
Vids added
  • Like 7

Addicted Walk Slowly BTS Part 1

Translation by Crystalclear18

Disclaimer: This is a very rough translation. My mandarin is still pretty limited, especially when the audio isn't clear or if there are accents etc.So there are many parts where I didn't catch what they're saying. At best I'm at around 70% comprehension without any chinese subs like in this BTS. So if you see (??) it means I'm not sure about the trans for that part.

Addicted Walk Slowly BTS Part 1 Link:

Cr. 11301020

Spoiler

Trans:

Spoiler

ZZ: Let’s go, let’s go look at the sea.

JY: Let’s go listen to the sound of the sea crying.

ZZ: *singing* Listen to the sound of the sea crying… (More song lyrics)

JY: *JY singing, continuing the same song as ZZ* 

Staff (male): We will see the ocean soon. 

ZZ: Ah, there’s a lot of holes

ZZ: Ah, Ah, Ah. Aiya

ZZ: The bag is coming off.

ZZ: Aiya, it’s completely coming off.. What should I do? 

Staff (Female): He abandoned you?

ZZ: He abandoned me.

*some mumbling in the background, can’t hear*

Staff (Female): Is he like that every time?

ZZ: Ah, my heart is broken.

Staff (Female): Call out to him.

ZZ: Huang Jing Yu!

ZZ: Why are you looking at me?

ZZ: Hmph.. What is it?

ZZ: He’s going to do something silly again. 

ZZ: He thinks he is very smart.

ZZ: Let’s see what he’s doing.

ZZ: Go up and have a look.

ZZ: Aiya, this hill is a bit high, can’t climb up.

ZZ: Come on, let out a shout!

ZZ: *something something* Isn’t he silly?

ZZ: Ah let’s go, it’s raining. There’s rain.

ZZ: Keke, ah it’s not raining.

*mumbled something I don’t know*

ZZ: We will, aiya, see the ocean very soon. 

ZZ: Can you hear the sound of the sea?

ZZ: Da Hai! (Da hai=Big Sea=GH’s nickname) 
ZZ: Dai Hai and the big sea. 
ZZ: This is the story of Dai Hai and the big sea. 
ZZ: Ai this wave is pretty big, will we be washed out? 

ZZ: Why did you come back? 
JY: The wave is coming. 
ZZ: We have to start soon, the director is rushing us. We should go over there. 
ZZ: See you in a bit. 
Staff: Ok, get ready.

Staff: Good. 
Staff: Let’s do it again. Ah, I think….. 
Staff: Ok, get ready, 3, 2, 1, start. 
Staff: 3, 2, 1, start. 
ZZ: How about, hugging me? 
Staff: You need to try to get away, make it more realistic. Right, you really have to run away. 

JY: *something* Hey, hey, hey. 
ZZ: *Something* Put it up on the beach? (?? They’re making some kind of dirty joke here I think lol. But I don’t know what it is..) 
*Something in the background* 
ZZ: This is my big bro! Big bro Da Hai. *something something* 

ZZ: His hand is waving like this. (??) 
ZZ: *whispering* Not a big deal. 
ZZ: Too tired. 
Staff (Female): You’re tired huh? 
ZZ: Tired. 
Staff (CJD): After this we have to film in the tent. (??)

Staff: *something something* 
JY: There’s sea water stinging my eyes. (??) 
JY: It’s really salty. 
ZZ: Salty? *something* is really salty too. 
JY: Why?

Staff: *something something* 
Staff: Good. 
ZZ: Can we wear it? (??Really hard to hear not sure) 
Staff (female): Wait a bit first. 
Staff (Xiaolong): Are you two cold? 
JY: Cold.

JY: My hand is already numb 
Staff (XL): Is the sea water cold? 
JY: Cold. Every time the water splashes it is colder than the last time. (??) 
ZZ: Already used to it. This is love. 
Staff (XL): Is it colder than the water while filming [addicted].

JY: It’s not as cold. 
Staff (XL): Is that true? 
JY: The water there already had ice. 
ZZ: You were already numb from the cold. 
JY: During filming [of addicted] my feet really hurt. 
ZZ: Don’t mess with it. 

Staff (XL): JY do you have ADHD? (??) 
JY: What ADHD?

Staff (XL): You can’t stand not moving around.

JY: No, I’m just full of curiosity.

*mumbling in background*

Staff: HJY clothes weren’t brought over? 

JY: Don’t want to wear it. 
Staff (XL): He said that you’re a good kid, you’re a good kid that can get rich. 
Staff: Get ready. 
Staff: Ok start.

Staff: Should feel cold here. XWZ feels a bit cold, GH look over, he look a bit cold. 
Staff: Reach your hand out and help warm him. (??) 
Staff: Ok cut. Change the angle.

**Tent scene**

JY: Filming.

Staff: Is there light? (??)

Staff: Change your position. This actor, can I get you to change the position a bit. 
Staff: To the position where your eyes are meeting each other.

Staff: Already entering. 
Staff: Come *something something*, see if it’s in there.

ZZ: What? 
Staff: Ok? GH sit more towards your right. And then look towards BLY. 
Staff: Start from the scene where they’re entering. *mumbling* 
Staff: Ok we’re starting now. Get ready. Do you need to get over there? 3, 2, 1, start.

Staff: Cut, there’s someone in the back. 
Staff: Ok quickly, start. 3, 2, 1. 
Staff: Ok cut. 
*something from staff* 
Staff: Ok, get ready, 3, 2, 1 start. 
*multiple people saying something about the rain*

Staff: Ok let’s do it one more time. 
*multiple people talking about the lighting* 
Staff: Get ready, 3, 2, 1, start. 
ZZ: *laughing*

Staff: Ok cut, let’s do it again.

Staff (XL): ZZ say what you said just now one more time. Director, where is the director, director say “use the camera angle for this”. XWZ say what you just said again. 
Director: This is with camera angles, camera angles. 
XWZ: He just doesn’t want to use angles. 
Staff: Ok let’s get ready. 3..

ZZ: It was from the kiss? 
Staff: Starting from holding hands. 
ZZ: Oh from there? 
Staff: Yes. Ready, 3, 2, 1, start. 
Staff: Ok cut. Let’s start more from the middle and kiss. 
JY: Here?

Staff: Yes and then lower yourselves together. Let’s start, after going down, make sure your movements are bigger. 
JY: Have to fall down? 
Staff: Yes fall down together and then use bigger movements and fall. 
Staff: Ready, 3, 2, 1, start. 

Staff: Ok fall over. 
Staff (female): Don’t cross over here, come over from the back. 
Staff: Ok, haha. 
Staff (XL): It’s too fake, what are you doing?

ZZ: *Something something*

Staff (XL): Can you be more normal? 
Staff: Get ready. 
Staff (female): Fall over while kissing. 
Staff (XL): Hey you two, HJY fall over while kissing, while kissing. *something about their mouths* 
Staff: Cut, cut, ok.

**Last scene: Preview for part 2** 

ZZ: Can’t say that it’s too hot or too cold. 
CW: It’s not cold, it’s quite refreshing. 
CW: Where should we buy breakfast?

ZZ: *Something I don’t understand lol*

CW: *mumbles* 
CW: So much like a boss, getting us to buy breakfast. 
ZZ: Early birds have to go find food, we early birds have to go buy breakfast.

End.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

Tq @crystalclear18 for the translation. Youre so blessed, I mean I really wish for the nth time I could understand Chinese. Id even tried learning it on Duolingo but my progress was painstakingly slow haha

Meanwhile..

Spoiler

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Im so happy and grinning like a fool the whole day with the latest sugar. I can't share this with anybody around me cuz most of them are conservative so Im gonna vent here.

I can't handle this too much sweetness I think I'm going into diabetic coma :w00t:

I mean I couldn't write properly but JY random (but meaningful) 15 weibo pictures that have a whale and a you-rub-me-first cat and shining city filled with lights and novel-like proposal. And the brilliant CPF FBIs that detected the Tiffany engagement rings and and and everyone put this in your calendar: 31 July 2017.

I mean I know some fans will say these all just fan theories and coincidences blablabla and everything but this CPF soul inside me takes what she wants and I wanna say HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY YUZHOU and thank you every CPF that put this clues together you guys are amazing i love you-

• Like 9

23 hours ago, ChocoHateChip said:

Tq @crystalclear18 for the translation. Youre so blessed, I mean I really wish for the nth time I could understand Chinese. Id even tried learning it on Duolingo but my progress was painstakingly slow haha

I also really wish i could understand everything fluently.. Chinese is really hard to learn, but don't be discouraged. It's much easier to learn when it's something you're actually interested in. I can't speak mandarin still.. Lol.. My reading is really not that amazing either, but if its any comfort, you probably don't need to know how to read like 5000 chinese characters to read basic stuff. I think 1000-2000 is ok for basic reading, with the help of google translate etc. I mean i know i don't know 5000 chinese characters, sadly. LOL.. 

Spoiler

23 hours ago, ChocoHateChip said:

I mean I couldn't write properly but JY random (but meaningful) 15 weibo pictures that have a whale and a you-rub-me-first cat and shining city filled with lights and novel-like proposal. And the brilliant CPF FBIs that detected the Tiffany engagement rings and and and everyone put this in your calendar: 31 July 2017.

I mean I know some fans will say these all just fan theories and coincidences blablabla and everything but this CPF soul inside me takes what she wants and I wanna say HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY YUZHOU and thank you every CPF that put this clues together you guys are amazing i love you

I actually kind of guessed that JY proposed in June 2017 last year... Lol.. At the time i don't think anyone believed me.. I didn't even completely say that i thought he proposed on soompi, because ppl didn't even like the idea of me implying that i thought something big happened in June 2017 at the time. I don't think ppl even really believed me when i said it last november somewhere else lol. I didn't know about that mysterious account at the time either, i didn't see the posts until april this year. When i found out i was like, it's only a month away from what i guessed. O_O  I looked back at all the convos from before about this, really like walking back in time. Although i have to say that ppl just didn't accept what i was saying.. So that was not the fun part..... Ppl tend not to believe things that haven't been blown wide open on weibo already. But at least i have proof that i did guess about a proposal lol.. 

• Like 6

On 7/27/2018 at 11:03 PM, tuzicr said:

3. Evolution of Love drama - premiere on 2-August

Full drama schedule in spoiler, cr. bearology

Apart from Saturdays, seems like 2 episodes per day

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

In Chinese 爱情进化论

- Youtube channel 感谢订阅中剧独播 (link HERE), (dont know when they gonna release it)

- Live stream Dragon TV 东方卫视 (link HERE) (no schedule yet on Baidu for 2-Aug)

- Live stream Zhejiang TV 浙江卫视 (link HERE) at 19:30 China time ep1, 20:30 ep2  according to Baidu.com

Reveal hidden contents

7nR1tum.jpg

- Tencent app - at 22:00 (members first?) (not sure)

If anybody else has some other links, please share with us.

Adding more details on today's Love evolution premiere.

"watching" schedule included in ZZ's official schedule for August, see spoiler.

cr. bearology

Spoiler

Based on the previous information,there are these possible sources to watch:

1. Zhejiang TV 浙江卫视 (thats why ZZ had a prescon in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province), link to watch HERE.

Based on info from Baidu.com, ep1 starts at 19:33 China time, ep2 at 20:30, see spoiler, cr me

Spoiler

5gGkdWw.jpg

2. Dragon TV 东方卫视, link to watch HERE

Based on info from Baidu.com, ep1 starts at 19:34 China time, ep2 at 20:25, see spoiler, cr me

Spoiler

J3yf4Vm.jpg

3. Tencent app - based on the info I can see there, both episode available at 22:00 China time (not sure)

4. iQIYI app - found both episodes links, but tells me I cannot watch from my current location (maybe only work in China? not sure)

5. Viki.com - we also got it all set-ready-and-go on viki, link HERE :) see spoiler, screenshot by me from viki.com

Spoiler

0lvzpJc.jpg

Thats all I got now, if anybody got other info, please share :wub:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 7/25/2018 at 5:08 PM, tuzicr said:

We also got Episode 8 with ENG subs out! Link HERE. Thank you Jackson subbers for not taking any vacation and just keeping subbing ;)

I still have bit time before Love evolution starts, so lets share some JY Baby let go ep8 screenshots ;)

1. Xiao Ge went to sleep and what happened? Guys decided to have a look cos such a opportunity comes once in a life time.

really guys? :blink: even taking turns, so everybody can take a peek? :ph34r:

Spoiler

OT8dZjH.jpg

lb1AHET.jpg

djJL3yf.jpg

2. There was the whole "fly the kite" arc, I just want to point out Dongdong, who was trying so hard to fly the enormous kite that he ended up giving it a pep talk :P

Spoiler

xAzB0lm.jpg

3. My favorite piece of the whole episode. JY wants to lie down and is trying to act inconspicuously and nonchalantly :phew:

Pity there are all the cameras that caught him "red-handed" :lol:

Spoiler

innocently eying the bed...:phew:

ANu2mdf.jpg

...bit tired, are we?:sweatingbullets:

PPI4cRI.jpg

lets sit down first on the bed, shall we? :huh:

YQHgIN0.jpg

slowly moving into the horizontal position...:ph34r:

zaAQYOZ.jpg

victory! :D

8Nq3wAm.jpg

4. After xiao gege bid his farewell, it was time for another (not so) stealth action. Sheets thieves :lol:

Spoiler

again, playing all innocent...

6wMjhDU.jpg

they were found out though.:D

lvdlK0G.jpg

Commander JY orders :P

LaoYzeS.jpg

5. Bonus - whatever JY found so funny, it "killed" both Dongdong and Nannan, at multiple occasions :joy:

Spoiler

l4CapvD.jpg

164JPVJ.jpg

tkAFs1X.jpg

Please note Let Go of My Baby Episode 9 with Eng sub has been released by Jiaer sub team as well, link HERE

• Like 9

Okay, I tried to add update to my Love evolution post but soompi wouldnt let me, so gotta make a new post -_-

I watched both episodes via Zhejiang stream, was pretty good quality and surprisingly stable.

But there was so little of ZZ! Few bits about the content in spoiler.

Spoiler

Each episode is around 50min give or take. ZZ got the rain-bike-raincoat scene that was over rather fast. Then he played basketball for like 10 seconds. Got one more speech and it was pretty much it (especially in ep2 he was only in the very beginning). All as flashbacks of the main girl (who cried a lot, got drunk twice and was checking out young dudes around her because it was her birthday and she was single).

I have at least two screenshots of ZZ of crappy quality, sorry about that, cr. me

Spoiler

ZZ during his "speech" scene

aKxNVNi.jpg

j5J7fvc.jpg

This is the main girl and you can see a cup of coffee at her desk (cr. me). That is a new coffee brand called "Luckin Coffee" that wants to rival Starbucks in China. Well, the funny thing is if you want to buy coffee at their store, you need to be a member and got their app and also you cannot pay cash. Also it shows how engaged I was in the story as I had time to check out all the product placement :blink: I just need more ZZ in there! :unsure:

Spoiler

AfJXB5R.jpg

I checked Tencent and iQIYI apps and both episodes are loaded, but for VIP only. I guess it will be the same system as Love Knot.

And we already got some video links for ZZ cut, Im sure mostly everybody already seen.

cr. bearology

Spoiler

Lets see what tomorrow brings, jiayou ZZ! :wub:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

For everyone that doesn't want to wake up super early in the morning because of the time difference like me, episode 1 and 2 of The Evolution Of Our Love is up on youtube. Which is kind of nice since i couldn't watch the replay on 腾讯视频 (v.qq.com), because of copyright issues outside of china.. I was already using a VIP account to watch, but it still wouldn't let me, so it was a good thing that its up on youtube too and we can even watch at the same time as the VIPs lol. Thanks to this channel that might have bought the oversea rights to it. I mean i guess i could wake up at 4:30 am everyday but i really don't want to.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: They seem to have the previews for other episodes up too. Although, it will be in chinese only from what i can see right now. But who knows they may add subs later on?

The Evolution of Our Love 

Episode 1

Cr. 感谢订阅中剧独播

Spoiler

Episode 2

Cr. 感谢订阅中剧独播

Spoiler

So far i think it's pretty good, the story between the two main characters is pretty touching and it has some extra parts at the end of the episode interviewing ppl and asking that they think about a woman's age, independence and marriage etc. From watching the media conference, where they said they wanted the drama to bring in the audience's personal experiences with unrequited love/one sided love, they seem like they want to add to the public discussion about relationships in modern society and the struggles that ppl have with them in this drama. I can see that they may be able to do it too, cause there is a realistic element to this drama. 

Spoiler: 

Spoiler

The main actor said himself in the conference that the script was written so the female lead would end up with the best friend (his character), but he thought that in real life most of the time that wouldn't happen. Like she would end up choosing her crush. ZTA also pretty much said the same thing, but just from watching these 2 episodes and how the two lead characters interact with each other, exchanges houses/rooms regularly, the male character cleans her house during that time lol, there's no way that she could really end up with her crush (ZZ's character) in my mind........ That's a whole other level of intimacy right there, so they are building up the ending so it's realistic i think. 

• Like 6