Hello everybody, just a quick update.

Tomorrow is yuzhou day, because ZZ has Coach Fashion event in Shanghai and JY should attend 17th Huabiao Film Awards in Beijing (nothing is confirmed for JY these days, he kinda stopped posting his schedules completely. Feels like he is the master of pop-up events :lol:) ZZ livestream via Coach weibo, JY awards will be broadcasted on CCTV6 channel (based on the TV program on baidu, both red carpet and awards ceremony).

No idea if JY gonna pocket any award this time, but I guess participating is still a very good PR for him ;) And for Dior with the unlimited supply of JY's suits :D

Talking about awards, neither yuzhou got MAHB Esquire awards. Looks like the public voting didnt mean much (not even those 30% they advertised), because the eventual award receivers were not even runner-ups in the voting :wacko: Still appreciate everybody who voted for JY and ZZ, we never give up or give in <_<

Another not that great news, there has been a new ambassador for EU-China Tourism Year announced. Han Dongjun aka Elvis Han. I only know he is an actor and he is from Northeast. Official announcement from ETC twitter in spoiler. Looks like Elvis is going to ski. Maybe its a good thing ZZ got the wine, olive oil and truffles B)

Spoiler

In case somebody has not seen ZZ's Vlogs from his European travels, you can find the yt links in the spoiler (cr. 11301020 )

Spoiler

Vlog1

Vlog2

Vlog3

Jy had the ceremony for starting shooting "Half Moon Alice" ("XLove" might be the English name) on 4th December. Now we are wondering what happened to the "Youth Genesis" drama...

Spoiler

well, the grapevine says the drama has been postponed and they are looking for new female lead (nothing official, so who knows what is really going on). I wish they got rid of Asura witch instead :ph34r: The funny thing is that according to the gossip, shooting for Youth Genesis should take place in Xiamen and Sanya (Hainan island) and JY is shooting Alice in Xiamen, so if he needs to work on both in parallel, the locations are ideal :D

Well, one thing is for sure, JY gonna be warm during this winter. Its over 20 degrees today in Xiamen while east coast had first snow :sweatingbullets:)

Lets finish on some happy note. Eventhough Halloween is over, here comes some spooky Yuzhou :P (see spoiler, cr. on the pics)

Spoiler

yNxbe0E.jpg

45Pu3ZX.jpg

Happy streaming! :wub:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone. I doubt I can catch up with all the happenings since two and a half years ago when ZZ and JY parted ways. I am happy for each of them for the wonderful drama, songs and production that ZZ and JY did so far. ZZ and JY even represented China at international stage! Awesome! Looking at how things have gone this year, things are finally looking brighter now. I feel opportunity will come for ZZ and JY to stand side by side and attend variety shows together again. It is just a matter of time. And let's be kind to one another and stay calm whatever happens in the future :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Great points Dramacrayz, I'm with you totally :)!!  Be kind, stay calm....there's a brighter future ahead.  ZZ and JY have both been acknowledged and featured in government backed projects, for example, the Answer of Youth for 40 years of economic reform vidieo promo by ZZ, and his being an ambassador for the Winter Olympics....these are huge mainstream endorsements.  JY's Operation Red Sea, a gov't backed military propaganda feature film was epic. I agree....the day will come when they will be on the same stage together.  I imagine it will be an emotional day for them as it will be for all of us!  Snowlight :blush:

• Like 4

It's been a while since i last posted on soompi, probably people don't even know who i am anymore lol.. But i am basically sick of ig so i'm just going to post more here now.. There wasn't really a way to write a longer post or discuss more details on ig and to be honest, most people did not want to hear it anyway. :sweat: 

There were so many things that happened with JY and all the blackening, it was pretty exhausting, but i think it's more or less done. Of course no one can really say for sure, but that's the most likely case right now. Although there may still be small attempts to black him. It's really more like they'd take the chance to black JY and also ZZ if they can, but it depends on whether they have the opportunity and the depth of their resources. Considering that both JY and ZZ are doing things that are related to the government right now, they are not as easy a target for the moment. 

ZZ's MV for the 40th anniversary of the change/opening of the government (roughly.. probably should google it) is actually a pretty big deal, because apparently there was a strict process for selecting the star that would sing the song and be the main focus of the MV.

ZZ's MV for the 40th anniversary of the governmental reform:

"The Answer of the Youth"

Cr. 11301020

Spoiler

Spoiler

Apparently there were many stars that were considered and they had to vote by rounds, like maybe as a process of elimination? ZZ won out at the end, probably because of his determination and his "positive energy" among other things. It is a big deal because he is basically representing the chinese government, as part of the "youth" branch, it was produced by the "communist youth league" i think they called it. The person they choose to perform in this MV has been approved by the government and fall under their umbrella to an extent. JY's participation in the most recent chinese film awards (don't have the name right now) also points to him being involved as well, because out of the 3 majour film awards in china, that particular one represents what the government considers to be outstanding. Basically they wouldn't have let anyone the government didn't approve of sing in that kind of event. There were signs before this like ZZ being the ambassador to the EU for the EU-China trade year and JY getting that award in Tokyo for ORS, even ORS itself. 

Anyway, i just hope it's going to calm down a bit.. It was just so crazy before December. Like every week JY was on the weibo search topics for something bad, for weeks. And then December came, JY is involved in a new movie, hopefully that means he won't be doing that drama with the girl-who-can't-get-famous (lol that's what i'm going to call her cause i don't even want to write her initials).

And one thing that was bothering me from one of my posts here before........... A while ago...... I remember saying that there was a rumour of how Diriraba (i forgot how to spell her name lol) was not going to participate in the dance show ZZ was in, because she can't really dance. Ok that was false, she can dance, her reason for not actually going was an injury to her back or something. This basically shows you a bit of how the rumours on weibo go for these shows and stuff, like yes she wasn't going to go, but it was apparently well documented that she danced before, so the reason was completely wrong. Also, now we can kind of see even if she didn't have an injury.. Why she might not want to participate lol. 

• Like 3

ZZ's Vlog #4 was out a couple days ago i think. I finally managed to get the ability to post bullet comments on bilibili for the video. :joy: There's actually a test involved.. In chinese... Just like a bullet comment etiquette test but so much slang.. 

Cr. 11301020

On 12/7/2018 at 12:26 AM, tuzicr said:

Another not that great news, there has been a new ambassador for EU-China Tourism Year announced. Han Dongjun aka Elvis Han. I only know he is an actor and he is from Northeast. Official announcement from ETC twitter in spoiler. Looks like Elvis is going to ski. Maybe its a good thing ZZ got the wine, olive oil and truffles B)

I actually don't think this is a very big deal, there was another singer that got to be the ambassador for the EU-China tourism year immediately after ZZ (mao buyi or something like that), this guy is the one after MBY i think. Basically it's literally impossible for one star to cover all the countries in the EU, considering their schedules. So i think they just have a new star to advertise for every couple of countries, that way they also get the attention of more groups of fans.. ZZ was croatia and italy, MBY i remember went to france. I was wondering why ZZ seemed to have such a short visit for all of the EU, when it really wasn't for all of the EU. Croatia and italy got a good deal lets put it that way lol. But MBY is really big this year.

ZZ's new episode of happy camp will air next saturday, it took like a month to be aired this time, apparently there was a back up of episodes from other stars that delayed it. ZZ's friend peng peng was there too, so a lot of people are excited to see this episode. The fans who were there in person during the filming said they were both really funny, they made it sound like such an amazing episode, i hope it is as good as it sounds lol.

Spoiler

ZZ's new movie The Rookies is supposed to be delayed till at least January 1st. Which really isn't too bad. Hope to be able to see it internationally as well! I've been checking but haven't seen it listed anywhere yet.

• Like 3

On 12/15/2018 at 12:08 PM, clon_105 said:

Spotify BLocked me some Zhou Songs, But I think I'm not the only one... where can I find all his Discography?

Hm..... I think it depends on which country you're in.. iTunes has some of his songs, like his 2nd album, which you can buy. Or you can download one of the chinese music apps, like qq music, kugou etc but you still wouldn't be able to buy or listen unless you use a vpn, it's limited to only china so far as far as i know.

• Like 1

Hello everybody,

just few tidbits from the yuzhou world B)

JY is back in Xiamen for Alice movie shooting, the following pic was posted on weibo yesterday, see spoiler

Spoiler

cr. holy_HP是心头肉

XF2QOf8.jpg

Wonder why it reminded me of ZZ pic from Hong Kong? :phew::D

Spoiler

cr. ZZ instagram

G6XcvWQ.jpg

JY current collection of his acting roles (see spoiler, cr. 蒸白云, source doki). I havent seen the same done for ZZ, if anybody has seen, please share :wub:

Spoiler

PvpbWHa.jpg

JY is also scheduled to appear on KPL Finals in Chengdu on 22nd

Spoiler

KPL "King Pro League", as the name suggests is Professional League of Wangzhe Rongyao (unofficial translation commonly used is "King of Glory"), Chinese mobile online multiple players game (thats a mouthfull :D). Apart from the actual finals, there will be two star teams, blue is JY's team and red is Shen Teng's team (see spoiler, cr. KPL official weibo)

Spoiler

lGVLDtV.jpg

Apart from JY and ST, there are two more actors from Speeding life movie plus what seems to be real players on each side.

The tickets have started selling at the beginning of December and as usual, nothing is simple in China. Only those who are registered players and have reached level 10 or higher can purchase tickets :crazy: There should be some accompanying activity related to Speeding life movie at one of the Chengdu shopping malls, but details are hazy at the moment. I heard ppl saying there are some kind of "tickets" for it, but again its in exchange for some points collected in some app :lol: its just hilarious, really. I just hope JY will have fun ^_^and that his team wins :phew:

Since November, its been lot about JY, so I wanted to devote some quality time to ZZ as well ;), which resulted in me picking up the Evolution of Our Love again. I kinda "owe" it to ZZ, because if I managed to watch whole Love Knot, I can do Love evolution too :P Fighting!

Surprisingly, after ZZ is back full-time, the series is "easier" to watch and not just because of ZZ. Some details (including some plot spoilers in the spoiler) for those interested.

Spoiler

Lets start with the good parts:

1. All ZZ parts :wub: once he gets more space and lines, it is so enjoyable to watch him acting.
1a. Ding Boss and Aroma. So far she is so pretentious in front of him, that its no fun watching her, but i just enjoy zz and pretty much blocks her out :ph34r: especially when zz is being charming and kinda flirty, he is so fun. (he is a real charmer. i dont wonder anymore that during the bts when they practice the flirty looks with jy , jy had hard time coping with it :D)
1b) Ding Boss and Lufei. Surprisingly interesting combo. Ding boss since highschool kinda wouldnt mind to be friend with Lufei, who always refuses because he only interacts with Ding Boss cos Aroma pushed him to it. then they kinda become rivals (over Aroma) and it creates bit tension between them (still interesting to watch).
1c) Ding Boss and his ex from USA. She is there for few eps only, but zz gets to show bit different acting and when he breaks up with her in the limousine he is really good (as addicted director said: "i need some depth, some layers." zz totally delivered B))
2. Aroma's bff and Lufei's sister. they regularly meet (including Lufei) with Aroma to discuss strategy and progress of Aroma and Ding Boss. bff always tells Aroma to take it easy with Ding and just enjoy, not to care how many other girlfriends he had/has, while LF sister advocates for one true love and calls ding scum all the time. it gets sometimes very funny when they argue together (probably the best writing there is for whole series so far) 

Parts I skip The less enjoyable parts :sweatingbullets:

1. Aroma and Lufei (she is mostly mean to him and he still let himself being treated like doormat. both equally annoying. there was part where aroma got pissed cos she blames lufei for interrupting hers and ding boss kiss moment in the car. lufei is silently sobbing while she is being horrible witch, berating him. its really awful to watch:wacko:
2. Aroma's parents and Lufei's parents. typical stereotyped nagging parents :vicx:
3. Aroma at work. they portray her like some work genius, but its not believable.  mostly I see ppl talk how great and smart she is, but no any evidence of that.

I still got quite some many episodes ahead, lets see how it develops before Boss Ding is kicked to the curb.

P.S. So far I have spotted two Yuzhou couple clothes that ZZ was wearing in the series - two suits jackets (should have made printscreen, sorry :sweatingbullets:), its just such a nice feeling to find some yuzhou reference there (and of course there is the case of JY magazine, but I havent got to that part yet)

Thats all folks, have a good day!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Hm..... I think it depends on which country you're in.. iTunes has some of his songs, like his 2nd album, which you can buy. Or you can download one of the chinese music apps, like qq music, kugou etc but you still wouldn't be able to buy or listen unless you use a vpn, it's limited to only china so far as far as i know.

Youtube is available too. but I wanna buy it, obviously as he's not international still i can't found it for the net in full version. Thanks anyway.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 12:56 PM, clon_105 said:

Youtube is available too. but I wanna buy it, obviously as he's not international still i can't found it for the net in full version. Thanks anyway.

I basically don't even have an iphone but i just downloaded itunes on my desktop and bought his second album on it. If you want to support him and pay for the album you can just do it on itunes like i did. Also, if you have an iphone you might be able to just download those chinese music apps and pay with apple pay, a lot of other people did that. So yes, there are ways to buy it lol. And as for the full version, it just means you can buy the full digital version of his second album but not the first on itunes. But with apple pay you can just buy both albums on the chinese apps, basically you skip alot of hassle with apple pay. 

I actually bought the physical copy of his second album from the taiwan sites, i'm not sure if they are still selling it, it may be over now. But i think if you look on taobao and those other international asian sites, that i forgot the name of, you can actually order the physical copy of the first album. There are still sellers that have it up, check the thai sites too. 

• Like 1

Today/yesterday was full of candies.. :joy: There's a whole list that i haven't even searched and found all the original posts for, frankly i haven't even finished watching all the videos involved.. First there was ZZ's iqiyi talk show on Dec 21st and then his third appearance on happy camp on Dec. 22nd. Dec 22nd JY had was at the KPL event, basically he was playing like king of glory or whatever the name of that game is in english (it's basically like a chinese version of league of legends), with the cast of the movie that he is in "speeding life" (that's from google), which is about race car divers. I watched the live stream and JY was in a very good mood that day, even though he lost pretty bad lol....... He used the "monkey" character (probably sun wukong or something) and it was obvious to people that he didn't know how to pay that one very well. He died so many times lol. 

Spoiler

When he is that happy you start to wonder, it usually happens when it's related to ZZ........... Just from past history.. Lol. And when they asked him why he chose that character to play, he said because someone gave him a skin for it, he basically gestured to the other cast members in the movie, but i really don't think they were the ones to give it to him lol.............. Both of them keep using other people as a smokescreen. And the other actors looked kind of like "what" when he said it. There's another candy to do with 13 (the mysterious account) because of the sun wukong poem that i actually posted about before here on soompi. So there is a kind of a YZ thing about it. Plus i guess JY showing his lack of skill can validate the theory that ZZ's ranking in the game dropped from a very high level to like the most basic in a short time because JY was playing with his account.

This is only one of the candies from yesterday............. The list is long. But i haven't finished watching everything related to the other ones so i won't mention them. 

ZZ's Iqiyi variety show appearance 《出招吧!番番》 (12/21/2018) {Actually really funny.. Poor ZZ}

Cr. 11301020

Spoiler

ZZ cut of happy camp episode (12/22/2018)

Cr. 11301020

Spoiler

JY's KPL event (12/22/2018)

Cr. 11301020

Spoiler

• Like 3

Oh and i forgot to mention, JY updated his official wechat account for the chinese winter solstice celebration and there were lots of candy............... The update was basically like a slide show with a recording of JY singing Red Bean playing in the background. Red bean is  YZ thing, but i basically forgot the details, all i remember is something about trading one red bean for the universe (yuzhou). In the slide show JY referred to himself as "yu bao" the bao is the same as in baobao, the nickname for cpf in chinese. So it was pretty obvious and also the comments that are visible have to be filtered by the account to be shown, since it is a public account. 

JY's WeChat update (12/22/2018)

Cr. Me lol :blush: (Did a screen recording to make it easier to watch outside of WeChat, enjoy!)

Spoiler

Spoiler

All the comments that are visible were picked and there were some very obvious cpf names and comments. Including one going by the alias "superdry" (the name of the brand that ZZ is the spokeperson for) and the comment under that name said man man zou. So really, he had to pick the comments and he ok-ed and chose those ones.. Like it just can't get any more obvious......... This is partly why i don't even really want to post candies.. It's just like i know what i believe because i'm not blind and i don't even really need the candies, sometimes posting candies is almost too superficial.

After the blackening JY went through i feel like they're just more like free with being able to express themselves. Who knows if it's because JY isn't with lucida anymore or they just gave up on him. The whole situation is still not clear at all.... I really hope he isn't with them anymore because there is a pretty high chance that they were involved with the blackening. But we will see i guess.. 

But as a tiny precaution, just want to say in the past (might not be like that now), whenever there were huge amounts of candy there sometimes was a knife. I think it's different now. But in the spirit of caution, i'd like to mention that i saw a post saying that for JY's event on December 25th, Christmas day, YF (the actor he was like a team with in the movie ORS.. And he is also in the race car movie, which this event is advertising) is supposed to be there too..... And they had this kind of like fake and commercial CP that was shipped by people who basically knew nothing about JY and ZZ before watching the movie. This cp is so unrealistic.. JY did not act really close with YF like company wanted for this cp, which was really to advertise the movie. And they basically haven't had any contact since. But the CPF of that pairing are really unreasonable and vicious.. I mean a cp for the characters in the movie, fine, but they made it about JY in real life..... Many of them became YZ CPF after knowing JY better, but there are lots of poisons that have dissed ZZ really badly before.. Anyway, hopefully they don't make JY do anything too much, but if there's an immediately foreseeable knife that's one thing i can think of.

• Like 4

Happy holidays everybody!

Follow up on JY activities on 22nd December, first KPL finals then Speeding life road show launch and I had tickets to both :w00t:

See spoiler, cr. me, added some yuzhou stuff ;)

Spoiler

1I3ONOL.jpg

1. KPL Finals

Thanks to my friend's friend who is at some master level at King of Glory, I got a ticket. The venue is huge, so I think in the end everybody who wanted to purchase (and had the right friend), could get one. Venue, see spoiler, cr. me.

Spoiler

7su9hFu.jpg

I knew beforehand that we cannot bring drinks inside, but I didnt know food is not allowed either. So my two bananas ended up in trashcan, because apparently they are bio hazard :ph34r:

The audience part was split into red zone (Shen Teng team) and blue zone (JY team) and of course I was in red zone :crazy: But I still supported JY, doesnt matter where they put me :D

I also brought yuzhou with me, see spoiler, cr. me (not fantastic quality, my camera had issues to focus properly with all the red lights aimed at us, but its the thought that counts ;))

Spoiler

fAhSOAM.jpg

It took a while for JY to show up, because there was a pre-game. We started getting nervous because it was almost 4 o'clock by the time they finished, and the Speeding life road show program officially started at 18:15. Finally JY appeared and me and my friends agreed that as soon as JY part is over, we hurry to the second site :sweatingbullets: What an adrenaline rush :blink:

Pretty much as soon as JY team vs. Shen Teng game started, my friend says: "JY is dead." What? So soon? :crazy: But his character got revived...and was killed later again :o There was especially a painful moment when his character was just lying there and they kept showing it on the screen. So sad.

The score of JY team was not great either, so we were stressing even more. Then suddenly the score started adding up the points and before I knew it, JY team won! :D

One JY pic in spoiler, we were sitting quite far away, was good there were those big screens.

Spoiler

uc8STwH.jpg

After bye-bye from JY, we rushed out to the surprise of all those sitting around us that came to watch the "real" game, BA vs. HERO team. Well, we were in hurry :phew:

2. Speeding Life Road Show launch

The second activity was taking place at Joy City shopping mall, which unfortunately doesnt have any nearby subway stop, so we (together with other JY fans) were "fighting" to get a car to drive us there. The traffic situation was not ideal either, it was another almost-heart-attack moment :blink: We made it to the site just shortly before 6pm, quickly picked up our entrance tickets (we got the tickets via Weibo lottery) and then squeeze into the crowd. It had quite a party feel, with dance music and Speeding life BTS and trailers on the big screen. Everybody got two of those light sticks, so we were grooving B)  See spoiler, cr. me

Spoiler

rQ4ZSGi.jpg

There was quite a long pre-program, including two dances and Q&A time for audience with gifts. And still no JY. Then @nyota sent a message that JY has just posted on Weibo. Instead of being on stage, he was busy working on his weibo post :P It was past 7pm when JY finally showed up with his movie pels. Because we went to KPL first and arrived rather late, our position in the crowd was not ideal, but still could see JY.

One pic, see spoiler, cr. me (my phone camera really doesnt like taking photos during night time :lol: I should probably think about some upgrade)

Spoiler

Er6Honx.jpg

My friend (bit shorter than me) said she cannot see much and that we should move to a different location, more to the side. Worse angle, but better visibility. So we did and watched more of the games part. Then they brought the dumplings and first I had no clue what is going on. Suddenly JY is walking down the stage towards our side :o and he started giving out the dumplings. We were pretty close to the barrier by then when I remembered that @artemis73 told me I have to participate if there is any audience involvement, so I decided to give it a try, albeit nervously :unsure: Before I know it, there is JY standing there with his dumplings and his beautiful smile :wub: So I put out my hand and called JY's name and I dont know if JY saw me or heard me, but he really dropped one dumpling into my outstretched hand. JY has really beautiful eyes :wub: And I was so stunned that I didnt even manage to say "thank you" :( Then I knocked on my friend's shoulder to show her my dumpling and for a moment, we both just stare at it realizing what has just happened. Then we shared it :)

I think this is what I probably looked like, wanting the dumpling (cr. Amazon.com)

lu8sxeA.jpg

One more funny thing that happened to me that day. Before we entered the KPL area, somebody related to KPL asked to take a photo of us and today we found ourselves in one article posted on Baidu :D See screenshot, taken from my friend's weibo.

Spoiler

Here they talk about JY and his KPL Speeding life game

Eclcsge.jpg

Here is us (smileys added by my friend). We didnt coordinate the hand sign beforehand and were worried we all made 6, but turns out we got one 2! :sweatingbullets: what a relief! CPFs rulez :D

yL7lkCu.jpg

Lets finish with some ZZ stuff :wub:

Before ZZ latest Happy Camp episode was released, Mango TV made a poll on weibo, who we are most looking forward to and ZZ totally nailed it B) see poll results in spoiler, screenshot from weibo by me

Spoiler

The options were the guest stars, Happy camp "family" or the very last "all"

uSjuO3Q.jpg

Almost forgot one thing. Everybody knows ZZ has just reached 10mil weibo followers on Weibo, the second good news is that JY weibo followers' number has finally shown an increase again! Looks like we are back in the business :rolleyes:

Peace out ✌

• Like 5

On 12/17/2018 at 8:56 PM, clon_105 said:

Hey, @clon_105are you looking for ZZhou's albums? I bought ZZhou's two albums on Yesasia.com, try there if you haven't bought it yet ~ And just wanted to wish everyone here in Soompi YuZhou family a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS! Keep fighting for our dearest YuZhou, baobaomen! Love and appreciate you all...always! Big Christmas love and hugs to you all!:())....xoxoxo

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, lovehaiyin said:

Hey, @clon_105are you looking for ZZhou's albums? I bought ZZhou's two albums on Yesasia.com, try there if you haven't bought it yet ~ And just wanted to wish everyone here in Soompi YuZhou family a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS! Keep fighting for our dearest YuZhou, baobaomen! Love and appreciate you all...always! Big Christmas love and hugs to you all!:())....xoxoxo

Hi, new fan here :)

the time taiwan version is still available on yesasia but status of my order is currently still waiting for stock. unfortunately zz's 1st album is currently out of stock as of now. i managed to buy one on taobao but i gotta say you have to beware on shops that sells replica (atleast that's what i think they are - they basically have thousands of copies available so i got suspicious)

hope this helps.

happy holidays everyone!!!

yuzhou forever!!!

• Like 6

On 1/24/2017 at 7:14 PM, justalurker123 said:

Hi! First of all, I want to say I'm a Baizhou fan. I've been lurking here since last year of May. I've back-read from page 1 and I've been checking this thread everyday or every few hours. This page has been really interesting on early pages but I felt offended by the recent posts mostly from the new members. I know you will hate me for this because some people tend to only listen to themselves and think they're right all the time. I have an account on soompi years ago but deactivated it but I made a new account because I can't take anymore insults from other CPFs here. First of all, I don't hate Jingyu. In fact I've read your "theories"; some I find interesting, some I find too much "delulu". I also find him attractive. I've also watched BL movies before and I've shipped them before. I know they're very close friends but I don't believe they're together in real life. Of course you have a right to believe what you want to believe but please don't impose your ideas to others like it's the truth. 

I'm not talking about ALL CPFs here. First of all, you're always insulting "only fans" like they're crazy obsessive fans. True, in fandoms, there're always weeds in a crop. But please DON'T GENERALIZE LIKE ALL "ONLY" FANS ARE CRAZY like you don't wanna generalize CPFs as crazy fans. In fact, I've seen much more crazy CPFs but I don't generalize them as whole. Some even I find kind and civil like @bearology, @skeletonworks, @ryokise, etc.  I'm sorry for mentioning you. I'm always happy whenever there're new news about the boys, but I mostly followed Zhouzhou's activity. Some said CPF are the "real" fans compared to Baizhou because they will leave him if he's together with Jingyu and ZZ won't care for them if it's not for the ban. I've heard those lines before. Aren't you no different from those "crazy-obsessive" only fans you're talking about? I've also seen some CPFs who left because of ZZ's scandal with his rumored girlfriend Zhou Yutong and even left some sick words to him. I understand those "only" fans because they think what CPFs are doing will harm the boys but some goes overboard and create hate. For me, I don't really care who he likes as long as he's happy. It's not like I can have him either way; I'm just after all a fan. If you want to be respected, please also respect the others. Also, regarding your theories, like @bearology said, please put them on spoilers and when you want to say about it please add "I think" or something similar before saying something about it like @swong2330 said before. Don't say it like it's the truth because there are many people lurking here and some will believe what you said is true and tell it to others. It will create rumors. For those who are saying ZZ is a bi/gay, you can believe what you want but I tell you, someone's sexuality cannot be determined just because he sometimes act effeminate. I know many guys and some of them act effeminate but they're straight, some married. There're also gays who act manly but their preferences are guys like themselves. I've also seen many KPop artists who act lovey-dovey with each other or often tease each other like what YuZhou is doing before the ban for the sake of fanservice. I think the hints they're giving are for fanservice. So I think ZZ is straight but sometimes act effeminate/gentle because of his environment. Based on his interviews, he's been showered with love by his parents and he was also raised by his gentle grandmother. I also liked him bec. despite that, he's very manly and acts determined. And also, conversation here is okay but there's also a PM function if you want. Just a final reminder: Think before you post. Think how your post will affect the boys. Maybe this will be my first and last post here. Goodbye

Edit: Ofcourse not all are fanservice, some are their genuine feelings but what I see are two boys playing around or what others call "bromance" like I've seen on other KPop groups.

I think it is not polite and very shady behavior to lurk around people's comment in a negative way. Everyone has his / her own opinion which should not force through to others.

• Like 3

Hey, Soompi YuZhou family baobaomen...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! Always believe in your 'instinct' and 'your heart' about our boys! Lurking fans, bz fans or hjt fans... as long as we all love our boys the same, we should love and respect each other :)... Whatever fans we are, BE A GOOD, LOVING, SUPPORTIVE FAN.  If we love our boys, WE SHOULD LOVE EACH OTHER.  WE SHOULD, the more, LOVE OUR BOYS, 'EQUALLY' because our boys have started their life 'together', whether fans believe they are cp/just good bros, WE SHOULD LOVE BOTH and NOT one/the other.  THAT's 'RESPECT' to our boys.  Wish all baobaomen a very happy and sweet new year! Bless and love my boys, always! Love you all, Soompi YuZhou family! xxx : )...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 2/3/2017 at 7:41 PM, abhishikta said:

You've turned me into a tomato the way I'm blushing! :wub: - this emoji represents my current state perfectly!! Thank you so much, sweetheart! You are so kind and nice! I'm so glad that you decided to read my fics. And those comments you left....CANDIES!!! Love them and love you! I hope to write more and more, and you'll get your long fic very soon. The next chapter will be up tonight, hopefully. XD And you are not my fan, you're my friend. Koala hugs for you, love!:wub:

Abbie

Dear Abbie, would like to know how many fan fics that you have written for YuZhou. Your writing is fantastic and like a  pro. Will you be posting all the related fan fics here?

• Like 1

Happy New Year everybody!

Its quite hard to believe I have moved to a new year with Yuzhou, still feels like I just "found" them :wub:

Very welcome to all the new fans, I hope you will enjoy it here on Soompi.

Some updates from the Yuzhou world.

I think we all got very excited about the latest addition to Yuzhou couple stuff, namely the suitcases and the top-and-bottom-clothes outfits. See spoiler.

Spoiler

cr. 鲸鱼爱吃喵  weibo

QFjqRZZ.jpg

vWJrtST.jpg

cr. on the pics

WSm74Z2.jpg

BR1z5wY.jpg

Based on this "evidence", our ( @nyota @artemis73 ) conclusion is that Yuzhou needs to color-code their suitcases, cos black is JY, silver is ZZ and red is for the couple stuff :D (just kidding :P)

The second piece of evidence is the overcoat that just popped up in JY's latest trailer for Speeding life - now with official English name "Pegasus". Not only was ZZ wearing the coat, he even did the BJJ-style knot on the belt :rolleyes:

See spoiler

Spoiler

screenshot from official trailer on weibo taken by me

e0L2fl9.jpg

cr. on the pic

SgMcP4E.jpg

Speaking of Pegagus movie, my local cinema replaced a small poster with a brand new big-a$$ poster and finally started showing the trailer. See spoiler

Spoiler

cr. me

IfySm2C.jpg

The more stuff they release, the more hilarious the movie looks like and the less I know what to expect from it :lol:

I also did the end-of-the-year inspection of YZ "merchandise", so here are the results for Fila, Ecco, Coach, Superdry and A&F (all photos cr. me)

1. Fila - great results, JY is very dominant in their in-store communication :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Visited 2 stores

UIsCoRn.jpg

XAalC4w.jpg

2. Ecco - the implementation was slower, took some time for JY to show up in their stores plus they are quite big on the other ambassadors. Personally I am not totally convinced about the Ecco strategy with JY, their position in the Chinese market, their products range and customer base doesnt really fit what they are  trying to do now. But I trust JY that he negotiated well with them ;)

Spoiler

EF33UOL.jpg

3. Coach. Nothing new in Coach, but at least found a Coach store that is very close to an Ecco store, with just Montblanc standing in the way between them.

Spoiler

wjlBVhr.jpg

still the same cool ZZB)

BL3QY15.jpg

4. Superdry - the same as Coach, nothing new there, so I didnt even take any photos, need to wait for spring collection to arrive at the stores

5. A&F - no JY, but there was no JY before either, so still disappointed :huh:

I also managed to watch few more episodes of Love Evolution during the holidays and took some more "Yuzhou evidence". Seeing those, I really hope that ZZ's My Girlfriend drama will  include some kinda of Yuzhou references too. I wasnt sure about JY projects, but after seeing the YZ overcoat in the Pegasus trailer, I think we might get some surprises :wub: Fingers crossed

See spoiler for details, screenshots taken by me from the official YT channel 感谢订阅中剧独播

Spoiler

The one and only JY magazine (I am sure everybody remembers when this was "revealed"). Its really great feeling seeing it in the episode. Zhang Tianai is very nonchalantly skimming through the magazine, while ZZ is focusing so hard on playing the game. I feel like he makes sure he doesnt even glance at ZTA or the magazine :P

DucejS9.jpg

7vIgQWn.jpg

Boss Ding office. There are what looks like his own photos on the desk, which so reminded me and @nyotaof Addicted :lol:

SfZgPvA.jpg

This is not so much YZ, as ZZ being ZZ. Behind the door there is boss Ding talking to his female colleague.

I cant believe this was in the script, this feels like our proactive Libra impro :lol::lol:

r0mNIPQ.jpg

And lets finish with one cool ZZ cos...well, cos he is cool climbing up there like a pro B)

IlQgt3i.jpg

I still have some episodes left to watch and I better hurry, cos JY's Thunder is just around the corner :w00t:

Thats all folks. I would like to wish all of us and Yuzhou only the best in 2019 :wub:

Honestly, I cant wait what Yuzhou adventures are lying ahead of us :rolleyes:

PS. Does anybody know which episode of Let Go of My Baby includes the swimming part? It was probably part of the VIP cut, but not sure. Thank you in advance for any info :rolleyes:

• Like 6